Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (54434 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Applaner: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Beauty is deceitful............

But a woman that fears the Lord shall be praised
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by doveda: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
my sister nothing is easycheesycheesy

What year are you?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Beauty is not a prerequisite for being a good wife material.

Most beautiful women cook well and give good sex.

What does a man need ?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

What year are you?
year 2.you?btw which state are you?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
This thread takes the award for the shittiest thread of the month. So much bullshit condensed into one post. Amazing!
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by doveda: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
year 2.you?btw which state are you?

Not in Nigeria

I am in my final year

Do you know how many times I have asked myself how I got here?sad

I think prospective law students should be allowed to take few weeks of law school before they are allowed to make a life changing decisionsad
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by frankblinkz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
1- Dating a beautiful woman might also inspire one to go do drugs for money, rob for money, defraud for money, Do rituals for money. Just to please the "beautiful" woman. Now, is that beneficial?

2- Older women smile at you because of a beautiful partner? You serious? People notice you and your partner because she's "beautiful". Isn't that a problem? She might get noticed by a "bad boy" who possesses all the keys that will unlock her "door". That is beneficial?

3- Attract un-merited favours? Is this a joke? So what happens when she gets "un-merited" favours from all sorts of men whose sole aim is to get inbetween her thighs? That could be beneficial BUT definitely not to the man.

4- Beautiful women yearn to look more beautiful. As a matter of fact, their "make-up" rate is high above that of an average/"ugly" woman. And she'll probably demand money for all sorts of beauty treatments. That may be beneficial BUT definitely not to your bank account which probably may be just "4 figures". undecided.

5- At least we agreed on one thingcheesy. Beautiful women are "assets". & most of them are liabilities too. They are like expensive goods to be bought. Now if I was the buyer of such expensive goods, I would make sure I use that good to the maximum. After all, I spent lots of money on it. That is not beneficial, not to the "asset". undecided.

So you see, I would rather marry an average woman who doesn't place much priority on her aesthetic side BUT rather on her intellectual side.

my dear may God bless u for dis...,I used to date a very pretty girl back then in sch as an undr G...i was threatened with a gun by a follow student who later pleaded as he notice am frm d same villa with him...i hv to beg her bfor she knows d ryt thing to do as a girl...she pretends to luv me at sight but while away its an odd story...beautiful girls re had to kip,cus u might die of early heartattack if u aint gat enough to kip them glowing all day....with d latest fashion trend,hw can u kip them...I prefer an average lady after all am a handsome guy myself

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Not in Nigeria

I am in my final year

Do you know how many times I have asked myself how I got here?sad

I think prospective law students should be allowed to take few weeks of law school before they are allowed to make that life changing decisionssad
my dear,i swear the thing isnt easy at all,most times i like changing to a lower course but then again,nothing good comes easy,hardwork and dedication is the key.

How is life over there?btw you are a nigerian?
How is life over
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:
This thread takes the award for the shittiest thread of the month. So much bullshit condensed into one post. Amazing!

Really?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by HaneefahRN(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

y laffin at me....cos u are beautiful abi...well enjoy it while it last....una dey luckyembarassed
Lolz, seriously if that's u in ur pix, u're beautiful. It doesn't matter how pple see u, it's how u see urself. They can't create u anyway, so why shld they judge u for ur looks?
I'm sure u're joking tho.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
brownjulie:
well, it depends on your definition of beauty.... to me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it has little to do with the appearance

So the fact that Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola are beautiful depends on the eyes of the beholder ?

Okay, i fear your teacher..
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by doveda: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
my dear,i swear the thing isnt easy at all,most times i like changing to a lower course but then again,nothing good comes easy,hardwork and dedication is the key.

How is life over

I know.

I am a Nigeriansad
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by adexdon(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

How is life over

ur face look familiar .. by d way are u a student of ib poly
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
adexdon:

ur face look familiar .. by d way are u a student of ib poly
cheesycheesycheesy for ur dream abi?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by abbiecutie(f): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

y laffin at me....cos u are beautiful abi...well enjoy it while it last....una dey luckyembarassed

I dare not laugh at you because you think you are not beautiful...just laughing at the statement. Besides beauty doesn't give any lady a man, attitude does smiley sometimes even with both we still no get the man grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Really?
Really really.

Define 'ugly'.

What makes a person 'ugly'?

Explain how a 'beautiful' woman becomes an asset in her home, unlike an 'ugly' one.

Where on earth did you hear that beautiful women are low maintenance??

How does dating a beautiful woman motivate you to work harder? Supposing she is the type that is not supportive of your ambition?? Motivation is not influenced by physical looks but strength of character and the totality of one's experiences.

In short, this thread no make sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by adexdon(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy for ur dream abi?

don't knw wot u tnk...are u bear docars by name.....mayb u look familiar
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Missmossy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
LOL grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Missmossy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Some of the points are really amusing though grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Favolly(f): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
abbiecutie:
grin grin grin grin grin
Hi! You gat mail!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
adexdon:

don't knw wot u tnk...are u bear docars by name.....mayb u look familiar
mistaken identity.i am joy by name not docars.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by john650(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
E383:
Usually, these women become narcissistic, they believe they are entitled to things just because they have a fine face, big ass and big breasts. What? angry.

That's nauseating.

Some can't even engage in reasonable conversations, engage them for 5mins, they begin to talk about superficial things, Empire, E! whatever.

You approach her to ask for directions and the first thing that comes to her mind is, he wants to ask me out. You smile at her, she thinks you are flirting.
Don't let me go the way of PM's here on NL. I witnessed a brawl this morning first hand between one dove*like and a certain prince, believe me, I was pissed.

You check what else they have to offer, you find nothing! Only a fine face, a big booty and a breast that will be deflated with age.

angry.

OP. There are more unreasonable pretty girls than there are the sensible ones.

You lot should repent.

When you see all these signs in a woman, you know she suffers from the beautiful girl syndrome..lol. Yes o, it's a real disease with no cure.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Raddie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

"Proper grooming "...........lolz, u don't groom beautiful ladies that's y the are cheap t maintain
I believe I asked "who beautiful sef!"
That your boo na persin trim am o, but she's yours. - now nack head for ground.

Do not pick words till you've understood the sentence in whole. what u say gives me an insight to who you really are! Go figour!
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
ucnwafor:
yes I know but u bleep my style up bad, hoping we can work out our valentine parole like this
Chai! Hiding under my bed.
If I see u in my dream eh, I will drown u inside a tank of holy water. cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Trustworthiness: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Why dear?

Back in the days as an under G, na so I carry babe enter club, the Local Government chairman for the club just ordered him police orderly to call the babe, na so the man call me settle me with 10k with assorted drinks to leave the babe and go, unfortunately the babe saw that as an advantage and showed no little remorse

So, if you are married to a beautiful lady and you enter a shopping mall for instance, and a rich dude comes in, gives you 10k to sacrifice your wife for him, you will happily give your wife to him.

I think you are very myopic in your sense if reasoning. All what you wrote is a trash.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by adexdon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
mistaken identity.i am joy by name not docars.

okkk.....m sorry u look familiar
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
harsysky:
Op, I use God beg you, change it to just dating and not marrying. If I get these benefits just because of my beautiful wife , and I quite know guys ain't smiling, likewise nothing goes for nothing, with time I think I'm gonna lose my beautiful wife. I wouldn't want that, not at all!

The benefits are just blessing in disguise! You're 50% right , though.

Lose ur wife for what ?

Why she marry you at first ?

I believe in self esteem. I carry my gf approach guys who are 10times richer than i am. Never panic or show sign of inferiority. Her beauty nah Helele...

Only ensure, that your pretty wife was raised in a Godly home. I have seen extreme beauties married to average men who cant even buy their wives a car. It takes discipline on the part of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Op, babes just dey vex for your thread o..
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by brownjulie(f): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Naughtysite:

So the fact that Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola are beautiful depends on the eyes of the beholder ?

Okay, i fear your teacher..
so you think Genevieve nnaji and omotola are beautiful if they gat bad character? I salute your teacher
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Favolly:

Tanx...
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by abbiecutie(f): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
check your mail...
Favolly:

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
brownjulie:
so you think Genevieve nnaji and omotola are beautiful if they gat bad character? I salute your teacher

The topic says physical beauty. We ain't discussing character..

Extreme beauty is in the eyes of EVERY beholder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.