Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (54433 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by skare: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Rubbish.na y I dey suffer here cos she d feel say na she be Queen Amina.and she is anti-social
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by jeeqaa7(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cruzita(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nicepoker:
ur own case is different
but how
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
jeeqaa7:

neither is being ugly... you shouldnt put mouth wia no concern you.. ugly you
the lady on my dp is ugly?then ur dp look like a monkeycheesy
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Beauty is not a prerequisite for being a good wife material.
e e be like say u be ugly girl. Talk true oo
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
udmbat:
e e be like say u be ugly girl. Talk true oo
i only stated the fact.,

about being ugly,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by jeeqaa7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm@OP.. Okay o.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
jeeqaa7:

this is y the internet isnt for all... isolent pig.. ugly as gwari shit
take it easy boo,that touched a cord?aaaaaauh,so sorry dear but you look like agbero.am i right?

Please,you can vent out your frustration on me ok?i can take it allcheesycheesy
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by abbiecutie(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Udoks:
So who will marry the 'ugly' ones?

IMO, I really do not think there is anyone that's really ugly. Some people are just products of wrong parental matching... Lol. Let's always mix Up and promote a new breed. Not an entire generation will be ugly and another lineage will be beautiful.

TOGETHER WE CAN ERADICATE THE MENACE CALLED UGLINESS.

LOL... jokes apart... Beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder. That's why the ones whole might be termed 'complete hole' still get good and handsome men to marry while the so called 'complete whole' still wait till $1=1 Naira before they get a man who is not just after using them to show off their achievements.

But wait, why does no one talk about ugly men? Na them dey even wan get the so-called beautiful women pass.
Must the women always be the ones to be beautiful?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by christinie(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
That picture though.
cruzita:
ya I love beautiful girls (no homo)
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by anigold(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
@OP i quite agree with u and u 4get to add that ur children will be beautiful and handsome.
my grand ma was fine(shes late),my grand is fine, my mama fine, my papa fine, am fine, my sisters fine, my wife must be fine,since i want fine children.

Thers nothing as sweet as lying with a beautiful wife on bed,cuddling and the rest...

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by jeeqaa7(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by harsysky(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op, I use God beg you, change it to just dating and not marrying. If I get these benefits just because of my beautiful wife , and I quite know guys ain't smiling, likewise nothing goes for nothing, with time I think I'm gonna lose my beautiful wife. I wouldn't want that, not at all!

The benefits are just blessing in disguise! You're 50% right , though.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cruzita(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
christinie:
That picture though.
which pic
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
jeeqaa7:

see this attention seeking mofo... oh you really believe i got time for you.. ..
oooh baby boo,really?attention seeking?but you quote me first? you see! you are the stvpid _maggot herecheesy

you have no time for me?but my mention give you orgasm,aaaayasadbut i wouldnt quote you again,dimwitted son of a thousand local illitrate..

Goodnight boo,cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cruzita(f): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
christinie:
That picture though.
sexy right
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by philo3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
just passing***\
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by erusen: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

How?......can u explain in details plz, can any of the benefits I listed above be gotten from an ugly woman?
who dey date worwor girl before.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
a beautiful woman will give what any other girl will give, its all in the power of sensibility and intelligency
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, you're still naive about pretty women. Beautiful women are high maintenance, attention seekers and full of drama. If you don't keep them on their toes always, they'll mess up. And some of them are not so intelligent anyway.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by christinie(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
What's your gender?
cruzita:
sexy right
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by doveda: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
take it easy boo,that touched a cord?aaaaaauh,so sorry dear but you look like agbero.am i right?

Please,you can vent out your frustration on me ok?i can take it allcheesycheesy

Ignore the id.iot
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cruzita(f): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
christinie:
What's your gender?
F

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Ignore the id.iot

bea shebi u see as people dey find trouble?i dey my own,he come call me ugly wen he be like agberocheesycheesycheesy

i don tell am goodnight sha,there is no way i will quote him again.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by orakao8: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
IF SHE LOVES U...U WONT BE AFRAID OF SOMEONE STEALING HER
Love Machine:
Beautiful women are just good for a one night stand not dating or marriage.They can give a man heartache.I don't get emotional with them because they belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by refiner(f): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
abbiecutie:

grin

y laffin at me....cos u are beautiful abi...well enjoy it while it last....una dey luckyembarassed
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
oluwatmah:
a beautiful woman will give what any other girl will give, its all in the power of sensibility and intelligency

Are u 4 or against me?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by doveda: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
bea shebi u see as people dey find trouble?i dey my own,he come call me ugly wen he be like agberocheesycheesycheesy

grin

You are funny
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by doveda: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

You are studying law?shocked
Great! How are you finding it
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nicepoker(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
but how
guy ask ur self that question? It has a simple answer.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

You are studying law?shocked Great! How are you finding it
my sister nothing is easycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.