Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (54439 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by mjswthrt(f): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Okay, what are the benefits of dating an ugly gurl?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Trustworthiness:

So, if you are married to a beautiful lady and you enter a shopping mall for instance, and a rich dude comes in, gives you 10k to sacrifice your wife for him, you will happily give your wife to him.

I think you are very myopic in your sense if reasoning. All what you wrote is a trash.

Lolz, ignorance is a disease....................so u don't knw the difference bw gf and wife?.......she decided to stay back, wot right do I have to drag her when she is not legally married to me?.................ur IQ is too low so stop exposing ur ignorance.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
mjswthrt:

Should I. Make an extensive research on that?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Raddie:

I believe I asked "who beautiful sef!"
That your boo na persin trim am o, but she's yours. - now nack head for ground.

Do not pick words till you've understood the sentence in whole. what u say gives me an insight to who you really are! Go figour!

Argumentum ad ignorantum!!!
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by mjswthrt(f): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Should I. Make an extensive research on that?
yes dear I want to knw
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by crispyqutie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
I bless you Lord for creating me beautiful..... shallout to you dad and mum for making God's craftsmanship a reality... mmmmuah
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cybriz82(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
No mind dem..e be like say d 1 wey ice prince dey face nw never teach dem lesson...
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
i only stated the fact.,

about being ugly,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
okay joy. Don't mind my previous comment
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
crispyqutie:
I bless you Lord for creating me beautiful..... shallout to you dad and mum for making God's craftsmanship a reality... mmmmuah

Lolz, pix or I don't believe you.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
udmbat:
okay joy. Don't mind my previous comment
ok sirwink
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Cherlene(f): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE/MARRY A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN..........

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but the beautiful woman in this context is beyond any particular beholder's eyes, I am referring to the kind of beauty that beholds every eye. A woman that is a "complete whole"

Many men/boys are of the opinion that: “Beautiful women are lousy in bed, prone to cheating and make terrible wives”, Does this mean we should overlook pretty ladies when it comes to looking for long-term relationship partners? Since every man likes having beautiful daughters whom do we expect them to marry when we are on the front line traducing their ilk? Such parochial beliefs have no place in the modern society! Furthermore, it is utterly incorrect to judge woman’s character purely by how she looks.

Here are the few benefits of marrying a beautiful woman

1)MOTIVATION

Unfortunately most men are scared of dating a gorgeous woman due to the hordes of suitors she is bound to attract,
though is actually a good thing! Stiff competition motivates one to continuously seek to improve themselves so as to always be at their best.Dating a fine-looking woman inspires one work harder, get a better job, drive a better car and buy a bigger house.

2 BOOST YOUR EGO

One of the benefits of dating a beautiful woman is the ego boost you get when hanging out with her in public.
Everyone’s eyes will be on the two of you. Older women longingly smile at you, older men buy you drinks then give the thumbs-up sign, young ladies wink at you suggestively while the young men walk over give you a bear hug before
proceeding to congratulate you for landing such a fine catch.

3)Attract Unmerited favors

If you appear in any public occassion with a beautiful damsel, the reception you will most likely get will be nothing short of outstanding. Men literally fight one another to offer you all sorts of favour,the general believe is that a beautiful damsel deserves no struggle.
If you are an entrepreneur, the next time you are going to meet a prospective client especially a man, remember to go along with a beautiful woman of yours. Clients often settle for a very profitable price when there is a pretty woman around.
Ask pastors with beautiful wives, and other financial institutions that use them for marketing.

4) Low cost of maintenance

Beautiful women Don't need to dressy trashy to stand out! I respect all women and their right to dress however they like! Beautiful women are extremely less expensive to maintain. they don't need heavy and expensive make-up or even plastic surgery to look good, a simple cheap stuffs makes them unique as the beauty alone covereth it all.

5.THEY ARE GREAT ASSETS

Beautiful women unlike the ugly ones are great assets and investment especially in marriage...in most African culture especially the Igbo culture, exhorbitant conditions are placed on pretty ladies during marriage....most families have moved out of abject poverty level simply cos they have a beautiful daughter. It is natural that beautiful women irrespective of class attract rich and responsible suitors who inturn bring enough return on investment..........lolz

Evening

Lovely!
- @ the men note down.

Cherlene
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by kascoman: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
He who marry beautiful wife and he who planted corn by the road side, have the same problem? Insecurity.
RocDre:
My girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world yet am yet to get any of these benefits
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Favolly(f): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Naughtysite:

Tanx...
Lol! what are you thanking me for?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cherlene:

Evening
Lovely! - @ the men note down.
Cherlene
U are beauty..........hope u attract un merited favour
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Cherlene(f): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

U are beauty..........hope u attract un merited favour

Awww, thank you dear.
- So GRACIOUS of you smiley

Cherlene
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Funny thread..
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by E383: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Funny thread..

How so, Olivia Pope?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
E383:

How so, Olivia Pope?
Beauty is merely aesthetic..
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

This piece is restricted to Aesthetics, after all every other quality can be learnt and not otherwise.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Smartguy001(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Beauty is not a prerequisite for being a good wife material.

Do u mean beautiful girls can b good wife material...all dis ugly girls sef dem b hating like mad...#TeamBeautifulsGirl4marriage
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by E383: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Great! One reasonable dudette. I will dash you my brother. grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
E383:

Great! One reasonable dudette. I will dash you my brother. grin
Lol.. And what if it's u I want? tongue

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by E383: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. And what if it's u I want? tongue

Oh well, you can't want me. You don't want me. tongue
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by john650(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2016
mjswthrt:

Ugly girls usually have good attitude and personality. Yes ugly girls are often a delight to be with, if you can get pass the ugliness, unlike pretty girls, whose manners oftentimes are nothing to be desired.

Ugly girl will give a man undivided attention: You'll have her undivided loyalty and love most of the time. You noticed I didn't say all of the time. That is because human beings are not completely 100% trustworthy.

Ugly girls are appreciative: An ugly woman is happy and appreciates what she has unlike a pretty girl who has been told by people how pretty she is since she was 5.

Ugly girls are low maintenance: An ugly girl will accept a man who doesn't have all the things a man needs to settle down, like a job, a car, an apartment of their own or a house as long as the man shows potential. A pretty girl on the other hand wants everything on a platter before she agrees to join.

Pleasing an ugly woman is not a top priority: A man does not always have to worry about pleasing an ugly girl as she is used to not being put on a pedestal. A beautiful girl on the other hand has to be reminded all the time how special she is and how the man's life has being enriched because of her beauty..lol, even when the man clearly knows it is a lie.

No pleading for sex: The man rarely ever has to plead or cajole the ugly lady for sex because she is happy there is a man that wants to have sex with her. That is not the case with the pretty girl, where you have to plead, backed with gifts and money or the promise of it. And that still does not guarantee you'll get any.

A man will rarely run into financial difficulties trying to please an ugly girl. Afterall, she is lucky to have a man. On the other hand, trying to please a pretty girl has put many men in financial distress, including bankruptcy, fraud, money ritual, health issues, you get the drift.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by abimic(m): 12:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Not entirely so, it's infact concluded on a wrong note. How can one affirm that beautiful girls Maintenance cost is low, have u forgotten the adage that soup wey sweet, na money kill am. Infact, with beautiful girls, blood pressure could be high. The only advantage I see to beautiful ladies is that, kids would be cute but it's not always so as even ugly girls give birth to cute kids whether they marry handsome guys or not.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 24, 2016
E383:

Oh well, you can't want me. You don't want me. tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by E383: 1:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

lipsrsealed

Lol. Nocturnal human. Why are up?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 24, 2016
E383:

Lol. Nocturnal human. Why are up?
Amam.. I don't know..
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by E383: 1:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Amam.. I don't know..

Studying? In school?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Raddie(m): 1:58am On Jan 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Argumentum ad ignorantum!!!
stop dreaming! debunk any of my sentences or do I need to quote myself too.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Raddie(m): 2:05am On Jan 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:

"Proper grooming "...........lolz, u don't groom beautiful ladies that's y the are cheap t maintain
and where did I ask you to groom one?
see eh, I really don't know how to explain women grooming to you, i'll leave that to nairaland!
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by hasyn04(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
I dont agree with no4, saying low cost of maintenance, with beutiful a woman u tend to spend more, her creams, deodarant and make up kit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.