Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... (49046 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
blessedfavoured:

Hmm nice! economizer extraordinaire

please what market are you buying 300 meat from? is it in Lagos? how many pieces?

too bad, i don't know how to buy things in bits... penny wise pound foolish. bulk shopping is so much better and cheaper in the long run.

all this palm oil 60 naira, crayfish 50naira. one paint bucket of crayfish at oyigbo is like 750 or so. and it lasts 3 months or more.

All those guys saying fresh fish crayfish stock fish for what? so the soup should just be plain, no obstruction just your tiny piece of meat in the middle. lmao! it's stinginess that will kill some of you.
yea...like 6 pieces or meat but you will cajole the person selling to add abt 2 pieces for you.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
AyamConfidence:
and you are crying that you cant hold a man down...dont worry i wont tell u ur problem

looool wish u knew me in person!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by donvicky2007: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
SSpeter:
A friend of mine decided to say hello and I felt perhaps this will be a good opportunity to prepare my favourite Ogbono soup. After we had lunch outside I told her I will appreciate any help towards preparing my favourite soup. She Agreed. There is a small market close by where she can easily get all the items need.
I opened my wallet brought out 1k (last card) then I remembered I had 5h in the trouser I wore the previous day. Total =N1500.....I handed it over to her, she looked at me with disdain (like say I poo for body).....next statement "You are not serious"...I thought she was joking until she carried her bag and left....pls o.......N1500 no reach cook Ogbono soup?.. cry...seriously I was angry not because she refused but because she was a good cook...I could have had a great supper....Nevertheless I prepared the Ogbono with that same amount....with chicken and dry fish.....Just that the soup is having a soapy taste. I don't know where soap came from and the Ogbono soup no draw......God has answered the prayers of my landlord battalions. Tomorrow they will do the needful undecided...but some ladies una no dey try o...how can 1500 not cook ogbono?

the soapy taste from your soup comes from the ogbono....the ogbono u bought is bad which gives the soup the soupy taste.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by darlenese(f): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Some ladies are just embarrassing themselves!
How can u use 2 cups of Ogbono for such a small pot of soup, with 3 knorr sad shocked
3 knorr is = 6 cubes

And all the stingy guys are applauding her? shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
T onions in ogbono soup[quote author=Kacyrose post=42267119][/quote]okay...its not that if they put it in the soup i wont eat but okay i admit i dint know they pu
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by repogirl(f): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Lmao! 1500 is definitely enough for a soup for one or two.

O.P, @SSpeter, you must have put salt too early when you were frying the ogbono. Salt stops ogbono from drawing.

Next time begin by frying the ogbono with crayfish in red oil and when it's drawy, you can now add the meat, meat stock, kpanla, smoked fish, seasoning cubes and salt, cook for a short while and then add your vegetables, finish!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=Kacyrose post=42267119][/quote]okay...its not that if they put it in the soup i wont eat but okay i admit i dint know they put onions in ogbono soup
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by suco01(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2016
4d soapy taste, it is possible and it might be....
(1) Mayb d ogbona is nt gud probably d one wey don ova tay for market.
(2) U no let it steam well (not done)
(3) mayb u covered d pot totally cos if u do d ogbona won't rise wella and it'll taste soapy.... Tnx

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2016
jaymichael:
Yes, grind it very smooth, it enhances the flavor (aroma) of the ogbono soup x4.
give me cooking lessons bro
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Goddyboy95(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2016
I can even manage 1500 for Afam soup..... Ugu---- #200 waterleaf---#200 stockfish---#150 Meat----#200 crayfish ---#100 Fresh fish----#250 palm oil---#100 Maggi---#20 Pepper--#20 Periwinkle---#100 kanda(pomo)----150
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by babybuzx(f): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2016
SSpeter:
A friend of mine decided to say hello and I felt perhaps this will be a good opportunity to prepare my favourite Ogbono soup. After we had lunch outside I told her I will appreciate any help towards preparing my favourite soup. She Agreed. There is a small market close by where she can easily get all the items need.
I opened my wallet brought out 1k (last card) then I remembered I had 5h in the trouser I wore the previous day. Total =N1500.....I handed it over to her, she looked at me with disdain (like say I poo for body).....next statement "You are not serious"...I thought she was joking until she carried her bag and left....pls o.......N1500 no reach cook Ogbono soup?.. cry...seriously I was angry not because she refused but because she was a good cook...I could have had a great supper....Nevertheless I prepared the Ogbono with that same amount....with chicken and dry fish.....Just that the soup is having a soapy taste. I don't know where soap came from and the Ogbono soup no draw......God has answered the prayers of my landlord battalions. Tomorrow they will do the needful undecided...but some ladies una no dey try o...how can 1500 not cook ogbono?
Probably wot she meant by rejecting d money is not dat its not enuf to Cook d soup but she Was just thinking dat dis " so dis guy really expects me to Cook for him wen he has not proposed. Lmao
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Must u guys bring everything that happens in it personal life to this forum, d girl says she can't cook Ogbono soup with 1500, so what , prepare it by rushed moreover an friend u call am not babe, all dis girls and forming sha, she don dey find her own cut
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by WaffenSS(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
she is finesadsad

apologies not acceptedcheesy

You motherfucckers better go get a room.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Joysmart(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Am I really seeing 200 and 300 naira meat For soup?
You guys must be kidding
Anyway maybe you're students
Op said he's sad cos the Babe Can cook Bros better soup doesn't come cheap o
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by otiigba1(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
See these hungry people o! Una still dey debate over 1500 naira soup? Money wey person dey pay to eat for restuarant every day twice a day, because i no sabi cook sad
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided ehenaaa!

I ma na omechara wetekwa'm change 20naira.. smiley..

Ezinwanyi di uko smiley
nwata nwanyi ahu huru gi n'anya nke ukwu mere oji were ego nke ya wee siere gi ofe mana nkea oweterele gi change? Hmm
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by sammie21(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Lol, this is funny and same time baffling. who knows if you've prepared rat poison all cos you had prepare the soup yourself. (soapy soup) haa !
. ogbono soup always taste soapy if only the grinded ones have spent much time inside a container without no air...always go for the ungrinded ones..it will still taste fresh

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by nogoarea(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2016
SSpeter:
Soup is having a soapy taste....like soda soap....
it is because d ogbono stayed long after grounding it.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2016
agarawu23:
If you can cook the ogbono with the same amount she rejected, dump her ass. Na bad investment babes, smiley

Modified: FIXED

Yeye sumborry grin grin

You better change undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by andykay(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy e go reach remain sha,that is one of the advantage of dating an economist.

She go cook ogbono soup with 300nairacheesycheesy
Are you an economist?
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by andykay(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy e go reach remain sha,that is one of the advantage of dating an economist.

She go cook ogbono soup with 300nairacheesycheesy
Are you an economist? Cos i am looking for one
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by dollyjoy(f): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
andykay:
Are you an economist?
you want to marry an economist?cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
forget all this girls you are calling wifey material o girls are fake until u marry and see thier true nature thwys why they stop dressing up and looking good the moment you marry them except the ones that has that olosho nature
Lol ok oh
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Chairman, that babe no sabi cook at all.
Na those maggi set of women she be, 1500 no fit cook correct soup. Make she go sleep Jor, Indomie n spaghetti babe.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2016
adeh39:

Yeye sumborry grin grin

Tutu , I don change already.

Will u marry me? smiley
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by chigoizie7(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy

Btw, who cooks ogbono soup with 1cup of ogbono?

Do u know what 1cup is? I had to place a call to my mum to ask her dis.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

looool wish u knew me in person!
yeah i wish i knew you too...i can sense ure not a bad person but i think you are a little aggressive...at least for a lady...maybe we should talk better...i want to be a friend
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by spankyflex(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
As far as I'm concerned.
we make food list together. U don't buy outside wat I suggest.
I buy groceries myself if I want. We walk together to grocery stores/ market to buy food stuffs.
I can decide to spend 4k on soup, I can decide 400h as d spirit leads. Most guys here r juz gullible. SPEAK OUT fellas!
Life isn't rosy all d time.
They neva born d lady dat wl reject wat I gv her to prepare my soup. D vry moment u tnk dat, u're fired.
Btw, wats all ds wt dz gals here abt meat, stock fish and dried fish. Dat's too way luxury or beta stl, swt mouth. some don't eat ds way at thr parents place. my Frwnd, use crayfish, stock OR dried and fish OR meat. I eat fish tho.
#proudnutritionist

hwhehe bros your own too much oooo
#mywomanmyevrytn
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by stonecoldcafe: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2016
agarawu23:
lol
Fish is always available I'm the market

I know that. My comment was at those who buy the N300 meat (I'm supposing beef). I was just wondering cos I've never seen beef so cheap unless I can't price or those folks are from up north.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Jascon4: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2016
missfrancess:
wat the meaning of Awon werey and also Agbaya pls tell me..fyn girl

So you're in Ikotun in Lag, yet don't know the meaning?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by RAKITIC: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2016
adeh39:

Yeye sumborry grin grin
good morning.... Happy sunday
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

I know that. My comment was at those who buy the N300 meat (I'm supposing beef). I was just wondering cos I've never seen beef so cheap unless I can't price or those folks are from up north.
even the home of all "Lagos" still sell meat #300, #200 own dey sef cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.