Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... (49095 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by JLM(f): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op Hmm u must be yoruba by tribe, its so obvious? 1500?? Is it ewedu you asked her to cook? Oh u like d taste of good ogbono soup, why don't you like ewedu as your favorite soup na?

I'll tell you the reason: its because "the difference is clear" (like d 7up advert)! Hahahaha, ndi ofe mmanu sha
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Favolly(f): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
So many yards of wife material on this thread...
ElDeeVee come and hunt o tongue

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry cry cry i missed sucking ur breastt d most embarassed
for dis new year Haba!!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Benite: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is serious ooooo
see as men dey write market list.
money mater ehhh.
we get many market men auditors here oooo
girls take note.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

nna ehhh... Chere kam dee nke'a na bekee biko..otoro ogo...

you remember that other night I was telling you how I failed Igbo in my GCE even after dubbingcheesy? remember I said that I speak Igbo fluently Buh can neither write nor read and understand... Buh could do the other way round in hausa...I'm sure you remember..

well, early this year, I got myself an Igbo language tutor to put me through... she said since I can speak very well, that I can equally write it the same way I say it...she put me through a lil test in that aspect and i passed cheesy

so she said that the most important thing is to read and understand.. she started putting me through that one too..the last score she gave me last week was 75%...mehnnn, that's a distinction na...

Ehen...akogherichago'm...ifugo ebe nsi muta ya?...chai!!, kedu etu mu k'isi wee dee ihe'a Nile n'igbo bikonu?
Yea.. I remember.. You're a fucking genius!! cheesy that's really good.. I wonder how you woulda typed all that in Igbo grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by deavicky(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy e go reach remain sha,that is one of the advantage of dating an economist.

She go cook ogbono soup with 300nairacheesycheesy
I hope u cook it with #300
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is the best thread you will find a wife material.

It very very obvious nw dat twaci isn't a wife material cheesy

Sickstars u try wella

Dollyjoy I salute. wink I must open fastfood restaurant for u

Chei see ladies with their list. Gosh. Dah means, our mothers didn't teach their daughters food management. It's a pity
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by gary400(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:
1500 to cook soup?

U av not heard dat better soup na money kill am

School girls can use 500 to cook good food sha lmao !

Giv d money to a school girl she will bring 1k change for u
walahi

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by mandonnels(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
kliq:
yeah...check out the price of a kilo of chicken or turkey except the meat you talking about is pomo cheesy
y buy Turkey wen u can buy kpomo.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by missfrancess(f): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks smiley
wat the meaning of Awon werey and also Agbaya pls tell me..fyn girl
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by awesome11(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Lol, this is funny and same time baffling. who knows if you've prepared rat poison all cos you had prepare the soup yourself. (soapy soup) haa !

Talking from experience, it happens..

Most probably the palm oil he used wasn't properly made....

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
even i that is a guy cant cook ogbono soup with 1500, ogbono soup is the most expensive soup in Nigeria, u have to spend a lot of money 4 u to bring d best out of the soup, the ingredients are much and expensive, so i dont blame her, the op should have told her to cook egusi soup and the 1500 wud be enough but ogbono soup for 1500 is a no no.

I disagree..

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks smiley
wonderfull this girl twaci looks masculine but surprisingly beautiful at the same time she must be a transgendered run for your liiiives
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I disagree..
tell me hw wud u b able to cook ogbonor 4 1500
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ElDeeVee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Favolly:
So many yards of wife material on this thread...

ElDeeVee come and hunt o tongue
Lol! Thanks Fav.

Pm mode activated
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
BumBae:

*WIFEY ALERT*

Not only good at money management , accounting damn grin
forget all this girls you are calling wifey material o girls are fake until u marry and see thier true nature thwys why they stop dressing up and looking good the moment you marry them except the ones that has that olosho nature
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

loool garri ke?
Lassa fever dey o!
Garri don dey cause Lassa?
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

loool garri ke?
Lassa fever dey o!
Garri don dey cause Lassa? I am asking because na wetin I ate this night.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by NemzySeries(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
How many fish u wan chop?
hehehehehe....as many as d pot can carry
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Aremu01:
Na WA o, when you now get kids nko? How much ll she use? U better think twice my brother
grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by odinese(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I disagree..
I view everyone of your profile photos you upload and you hardly move your cheek [ smiley] why?... You rude?...

You must be a rude girl thou..! Love those body.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
odinese:

I view everyone of your profile photos you upload and you hardly move your cheek [ smiley] why?... You rude?...

You must be a rude girl thou..! Love those body.

Lol.. Just see what u've been noticing. I never even realised that. I'm not rude, though...
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
tell me hw wud u b able to cook ogbonor 4 1500

Just go check Twaci's post..
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

hmmmm i disagree with her.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by blessedfavoured: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
1500 would cook ogbono joor...op u can't tell me u didn't have at least maggi,salt,oil n pepper in the house. oya let's break it down...

1 cup of ogbono- 200
stockfish-200
meat-300
dry or smoked fish-200
uziza leaf(prefer using that)-30
oil-60
crayfish-50 naira
salt,maggi,pepper,onions-100
garri(1 paint)- 300/350 depends on ur area

change go remain sef to buy pepsi

Hmm nice! economizer extraordinaire

please what market are you buying 300 meat from? is it in Lagos? how many pieces?

too bad, i don't know how to buy things in bits... penny wise pound foolish. bulk shopping is so much better and cheaper in the long run.

all this palm oil 60 naira, crayfish 50naira. one paint bucket of crayfish at oyigbo is like 750 or so. and it lasts 3 months or more.

All those guys saying fresh fish crayfish stock fish for what? so the soup should just be plain, no obstruction just your tiny piece of meat in the middle. lmao! it's stinginess that will kill some of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=AyamConfidence post=42262534] onions in ogbono soup?? *picks shoes and runs away[/quote

Yes.. Onions. Don't you know that it is used for cooking ogbono soup? It adds to the flavour of the soup. I do add okpei(locust beans) to mine and then you realize taste of ogbono soup get level grin grin. What I am just trying to say is that it all depends on your choice
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by idupaul: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Joshchi:
The girl no wan cook for you joor... She had to use that to discharge you

Dazzolll

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ODUBEZE: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2016
SSpeter:
A friend of mine decided to say hello and I felt perhaps this will be a good opportunity to prepare my favourite Ogbono soup. After we had lunch outside I told her I will appreciate any help towards preparing my favourite soup. She Agreed. There is a small market close by where she can easily get all the items need.
I opened my wallet brought out 1k (last card) then I remembered I had 5h in the trouser I wore the previous day. Total =N1500.....I handed it over to her, she looked at me with disdain (like say I poo for body).....next statement "You are not serious"...I thought she was joking until she carried her bag and left....pls o.......N1500 no reach cook Ogbono soup?.. cry...seriously I was angry not because she refused but because she was a good cook...I could have had a great supper....Nevertheless I prepared the Ogbono with that same amount....with chicken and dry fish.....Just that the soup is having a soapy taste. I don't know where soap came from and the Ogbono soup no draw......God has answered the prayers of my landlord battalions. Tomorrow they will do the needful undecided...but some ladies una no dey try o...how can 1500 not cook ogbono?
OP, If you are living in a high cost area, don't expect miracle!
Anyway being cooking myself!
Here is the breakdown!
Meat - N500;
I small cup (derica) of Ogbono - N100;
Crayfish - N50;
Ghana Pepper - N20
Palm Oil - N50;
Vegetable (Ugwu) - N50;
Uziza - N50;
Maggi - N20;
Garri - N100
There you go! I for teach you how to prepare am but that is not required!
Anyway, here is your N560 change!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by demsid(m): 12:13am On Jan 24, 2016
kuuljay:
the only reasonable post, the other lady tried but hundred naira crayfish is too much...30 naira Maggi is also a fail besides why buy two cups of ogbono? Also a fail..
Na you try pass my dear you be wife material
infact u talk my mind that girl no sabi cook anything, na all these indomi generation girls b that twaci of a girl. Imagine a whole 30naira Maggi for just ogbono soup, 2 cups of ogbono. She fail big time na just fp way her post Dey nd better ppl no come quick, dem com Dey call yeye wife material.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by odinese(m): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. Just see what u've been noticing. I never even realised that. I'm not rude, though...

Lol alright.... I'mma try to see something different... But don't keep it in mind that there is a spy on nl. It's always when ever I come across your name, I don't usually hesitate viewing your pp....

Chatting this way in a public forum is a bit silly thou. Have a nice time.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by demsid(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Abeg that girl fail jor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / I Am In Love With My Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.