Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... (49110 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2016
SSpeter:
A friend of mine decided to say hello and I felt perhaps this will be a good opportunity to prepare my favourite Ogbono soup. After we had lunch outside I told her I will appreciate any help towards preparing my favourite soup. She Agreed. There is a small market close by where she can easily get all the items need.
I opened my wallet brought out 1k (last card) then I remembered I had 5h in the trouser I wore the previous day. Total =N1500.....I handed it over to her, she looked at me with disdain (like say I poo for body).....next statement "You are not serious"...I thought she was joking until she carried her bag and left....pls o.......N1500 no reach cook Ogbono soup?.. cry...seriously I was angry not because she refused but because she was a good cook...I could have had a great supper....Nevertheless I prepared the Ogbono with that same amount....with chicken and dry fish.....Just that the soup is having a soapy taste. I don't know where soap came from and the Ogbono soup no draw......God has answered the prayers of my landlord battalions. Tomorrow they will do the needful undecided...but some ladies una no dey try o...how can 1500 not cook ogbono?
OP, I know the money is enough to cook the soup for both of you guys. But whenever you're giving a chick money, try to give her extra money so she can also buy some little things she needs for herself and don't always be mean.

Remember, you have to be a good boyfriend and not other way round.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Kacyrose:
I think the soap taste like of the soup and it not drawing was as a result of the type of ogbono that you bought. There are some ogbono that don't draw much(depending on the type you buy,do you have to know how to differentiate the ones that draw well from those that don't). I guess the ogbono you bought was already spoilt because soap like smell(when still raw) and taste(when cooked) and not drawing are characteristics of spoilt ogbono or ogbono that have stayed long or not properly preserved.
Nice. You made a lot of sense. Have learnt something from your post.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by DavidEsq(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
You no like enjoyment? cheesy
For God sake, why would you add fresh to cook ogbono soup, yet u put stockfish? They don't go together conveniently. Why not in place of the fresh fish, add one dried fish, even if it is the usual dried mackerel(skubia). Magi N40! Blood of Zachariah! All these ladies! U only need a pair of knor cubes for that kinda soup. @Twaci, while ur list is cool, ur cooking skills nid my tutorship. Yes! I said it! After all, two good heads are bera than one.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ekevwe(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2016
1500 is enough for a single guy to cook soup just that the quantity will be small. that girl doesn't like management hence she lacks understanding of the present Nigeria economy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ojeffo: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Soapy taste?.... The chicken was embalmed... Fullstop.. BRO u don enter
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Kaycee625(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2016
SSpeter:
A friend of mine decided to say hello and I felt perhaps this will be a good opportunity to prepare my favourite Ogbono soup. After we had lunch outside I told her I will appreciate any help towards preparing my favourite soup. She Agreed. There is a small market close by where she can easily get all the items need.
I opened my wallet brought out 1k (last card) then I remembered I had 5h in the trouser I wore the previous day. Total =N1500.....I handed it over to her, she looked at me with disdain (like say I poo for body).....next statement "You are not serious"...I thought she was joking until she carried her bag and left....pls o.......N1500 no reach cook Ogbono soup?.. cry...seriously I was angry not because she refused but because she was a good cook...I could have had a great supper....Nevertheless I prepared the Ogbono with that same amount....with chicken and dry fish.....Just that the soup is having a soapy taste. I don't know where soap came from and the Ogbono soup no draw......God has answered the prayers of my landlord battalions. Tomorrow they will do the needful undecided...but some ladies una no dey try o...how can 1500 not cook ogbono?
it has a soapy taste, cos the ogbono, is an old one, next time endeavor to buy fresh ogbono bro

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

It is na!

M playing arond o

Sha remember $1 is now like #300 sumtin

Market wont b smilling ok?
There are many items in the markets that have nothing to do with dollars because they are produced locally.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2016
She no no how to cook am, that is why she pretend.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by dollyjoy(f): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
This is the best thread you will find a wife material.

It very very obvious nw dat twaci isn't a wife material cheesy

Sickstars u try wella

Dollyjoy I salute. wink I must open fastfood restaurant for u

Chei see ladies with their list. Gosh. Dah means, our mothers didn't teach their daughters food management. It's a pity
cheesycheesy i be full yard

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy i be full yard
agarawu23 is very very lucky
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obstead200(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Abi oh! Na semo things be that cheesy
abeg Wetin concern garri with lassa fever
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
maasoap:
There are many items in the markets that have nothing to do with dollars because they are produced locally.

Av u gone to the market lately every one hides under d shell of naira fall !

U will hear things don cost for market o !
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Dollar dey involve for soup again, or dem dey import ogbono?na waoh

grin na d person wey dey make ogbono dem import !

Capital flight!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by dollyjoy(f): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
agarawu23 is very very lucky
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by seaga: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
#1500 is Ok to cook Ogbono soup..
- maybe she was just not interested in cooking.

Seriously! That means. ..
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by darlenese(f): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2016
When u cook the food with 1500, u fit chop am?, she knows u want a delicious meal,so she doesn't want to fall her hand,becos" food when sweet, na better money kill am"

All soup have their unique ingredients as well as the meat used in preparing them , a person who knows how to cook will never prepare Ogono soup with chicken cry, I know u chose chicken because it was cheaper grin, unfortunately the soup didn't even taste like ogono soup cry

Let's face the truth, our present economy is affecting the prices of foodstuff in the market, Ogono soup isn't as cheap as u think , next time try Banga soup, or any other soup with few ingredients .
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ideykwum: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy

Not sure you'd be a good cook. Your estimates do not portray an understanding of proportions. Good cooking has to with proportions and methodology.

I can cook that soup with meat and fish for 1500; and I live in Port Harcourt where things are expensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ideykwum: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
#1500 is Ok to cook Ogbono soup.. - maybe she was just not interested in cooking.
Now, this is a lady that understands cooking!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Snipes009:
Both of una dey craze o............lmaoooooo!

grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by dollyjoy(f): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2016
raf2angel:
mind your language
can you please expantiate?

Goodmorning.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

my soup of 1k lasts for two weeks plus. And it's always tastey.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by nanalady(f): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2016
1500..will make good soup
.depending on the quantity and the method used...i cnt use chicken sha..(no offence to op)..
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by sulakishop(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Biko, are you available or taken because you've just won my heart...

Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by 0nyegame(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

madam na wa for u o.....wetin u wan use 2cups of ogbono do abi u wan host entire community

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ideykwum: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Maggi N10?
Dafuq?
Sure! Two for 10 bucks!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obstead200(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2016
odinese:

Lol alright.... I'mma try to see something different... But don't keep it in mind that there is a spy on nl. It's always when ever I come across your name, I don't usually hesitate viewing your pp....

Chatting this way in a public forum is a bit silly thou. Have a nice time.
Guy, the ur pick-up line is da bomb!!!!!! She is a fine girl Sha. So quickly proceed to the next step.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

N300 beef abi which meat? I've never bought beef for 300 box. The least is 500card and the meat sellers dey frown die! I reside in lagos sha.
lol
Fish is always available I'm the market
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2016
ewizard1:

Sorry for OffTopicing grin grin grin

About your signature - Its not always that! People choose for different reason. Just because your ex came for you because of your money or other material things doesnt mean all ladies would be the same. There would ALWAYS be a reason for loving someone, and might not be material things!

Hope i was clear enough?
well, u might be right with your definition but mine still remains the same smiley .

They word love is BTW only mother and child wink

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

Am tinkin of ow to use a bronzer

Now get d F off my mention!!!
and you are crying that you cant hold a man down...dont worry i wont tell u ur problem
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
grandstar:

How much gari are you buying?! 200 don do
the garri go remain for anoda day na.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by suco01(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Aunty ur breakdown get bow leg. When its nt dat am i wan do naming/buriel party, wat am i goin to use 2cups of ogbono do even 1cup sef kind of too mch cos it rise and afta 24hrs ogbona loose taste (go and confirm dat), maggi 30 naira shey na maggi we wan chop, red oil 60, y are we to swim in it.
Ogbona 300 wit dry peper grinded 2geda (1cup is okay)
Red oil of 30
Maggi 10 (1 cube to steam meat d 2nd to cook)
Bitter leaf 50
Dry/stock/fresh fish bt me i prefer panla egun 150
Cray fish 50
Meat 300 (@least 6pieces)
Garri 100.. With dis u're good to go and i bet u, d gal go take frm it go chop 4nite @ her house... Tnx

Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2016
doveda:

I can't eat your food

Cooking is like chemistry. If you want a goodral you have to take your timetongue
and then i lose appetite when the hunger is too much....no ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.