Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... (49059 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi - N30

Pepper - N40

[s] Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300 [/s]

Meat - N300

See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy
I am not inviting dasuki for dinner. fixed.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
I am not inviting dasuki . fixed.
Na stingy soup be that na cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Oga d babe for her kingdom she don exchange ur Head for sanitary pad!

Dey dere make love they giv u bj for ur caricature mind! She loves u ! Looooool
*dies*

You don murder me undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Don't know what to say. I was thinking the money is small but on reading comments I have to bury my thoughts. undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Lavedaa: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin lavedaa
1500? Manageable bae grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
falconey:
1500 ogbono soup? Na one month soup?

grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
*dies*

You don murder me undecided

shocked dice ke?

Hellllllllllp!!!!!!

Pours water on him

Open his mouth to kiss him hmmmm sorry suck d air out of him wink
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300
See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy
aszin.. All that fish inside one soup? Plus meat join am?? Habaaa! undecided what are you trying to do?
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

shocked dice ke?

Hellllllllllp!!!!!!

Pours water on him

Open his mouth to kiss him hmmmm sorry suck d air out of him wink
*still dead*

*in my mind*

Just kiss me, I'l
l wake up na na na cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
aszin.. All that fish inside one soup? Plus meat join am?? Habaaa! undecided what are you trying to do?
Feed u up sir cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Na stingy soup be that na cheesy
if I hear.

Are u aware 1$ is = to 305 ? cheesy

We must manage

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin I tire o

Twaci wan put person for "gbese"

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided my Girlfriend used 50 naira to cook okazi soup that lasted one week, and she even bought garri..

All these girls dem just no be wife material

Eziokwu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Feed u up sir cheesy
undecided stockfish inside ogbonor soup?? You have a hidden agenda.. I don't trust you undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
if I hear.

Are u aware 1$ is = to 305 ? cheesy

We must manage
And its the same you that'd complain if there are no "obstacles" in the soup cheesy

You never serious undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by SSpeter(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
Don't know what to say. I was thinking the money is small but on reading comments I have to bury my thoughts. undecided
1500 small? Bros? Abeg way EFCC ? Guys like you creates no room for us, makes the ladies mouth get bigger and wider. Now I Totally Support Anti kwarruptn war....

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Eziokwu? cheesy
undecided ehenaaa!

I ma na omechara wetekwa'm change 20naira.. smiley..

Ezinwanyi di uko smiley
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided stockfish inside ogbonor soup?? You have a hidden agenda.. I don't trust you undecided
Don't you like it?

I can use dryfish iffu want cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided ehenaaa!

I ma na omechara wetekwa'm change 20naira.. smiley..

Ezinwanyi di uko smiley

Chai. Wifey materials 100yards. Ikwesili inuru udi ka nwanyi afu. Mana idi sure na ofe okazi ka obu udazi ka ochi welu sie ya bu ofe? grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
SSpeter:
1500 small? Bros? Abeg way EFCC ? Guys like you creates no room for us, makes the ladies mouth get bigger and wider. Now I Totally Support Anti kwarruptn war....

lipsrsealed
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Don't you like it?

I can use dryfish iffu want cheesy
grin dryfish n freshfish.. That's nothing short of luxury naa..

Only Crayfish is okay cheesy..

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think she might have hoped for a bigger amount so she can buy one or two things for herself. You know when you get to the market you might want to buy ihe-ahia like we call it in Igbo. She may want to eat gala and coke or la casera, or just wanted to save a little change from the money.

Can anyone here lay claim that they have never gone to the market without buying some personal stuff or save a little money from the money they were given? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Chai. Wifey materials 100yards. Ikwesili inuru udi ka nwanyi afu. Mana idi sure na ofe okazi ka obu udazi ka ochi welu sie ya bu ofe? grin
grin nna.. Obu ihunanya na'agbachi mmadu anya... Ihe obula o siri'm, we kpookwa ya ofe.. M ga eburu onu'm rie ya.. Enweghi ihe ga'emegrin

cool cool
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agarawu23(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
And its the same you that'd complain if there are no "obstacles" in the soup cheesy

You never serious undecided
I no go complain
I know my pocket cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
kuuljay:
the only reasonable post, the other lady tried but hundred naira crayfish is too much...30 naira Maggi is also a fail besides why buy two cups of ogbono? Also a fail..
Na you try pass my dear you be wife material
lol thanks

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin dryfish n freshfish.. That's nothing short of luxury naa..

Only Crayfish is okay cheesy..
Issoriat cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
*still dead*

*in my mind*

Just kiss me, I'l
l wake up na na na cheesy

Kissi kissi see ya mouth

As wide as an olosho's punnany
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Kissi kissi see ya mouth

As wide as an olosho's punnany
undecided see ya own mouth.. Small like fowl punnany tongue
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
I no go complain
I know my pocket cheesy
No shakes then smiley
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
I think she might have hoped for a bigger amount so she can buy one or two things for herself. You know when you get to the market you might want to buy ihe-ahia like we call it in Igbo. She may want to eat gala and coke or la casera, or just wanted to save a little change from the money.

Can anyone here lay claim that they have never gone to the market without buying some personal stuff or save a little money from the money they were given? undecided
market ke? for ogbono soup...you can get the ingredients from a local store na. no need to run to market.the guy said he had garri in his house,she could use the money for garri to get something small for herself.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Monalisa185(f): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided my Girlfriend used 50 naira to cook okazi soup that lasted one week, and she even bought garri..

All these girls dem just no be wife material

nna...asi gi nkea nwekwe k-leg
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided see ya own mouth.. Small like fowl punnany tongue

My mouth is so big i can bite u tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.