Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097389 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Plz my niggas the bang rule is not for lazy guys if you know you are the type of guy that is lazy and does not like practice Plz don't come and disturb me for the book. Start practicing from the day one you read the book or my nigga you will be wasting time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2018
The first girl I used the bang rule on she is named Vicky. A very big girl out of my league. When I first bought the book I had little confidence on the strategies but to my surprise Vicky asked me for a kiss I was like is this for real though I was still a learner then I made lots of mistakes my balls where still growing so I bleeped up a lot. She later started demanding for things from me I bought them for her because her beauty is out of this world that was why my ballz failing me lol first time am dating a queen wow . And people where like how did you do it . later Sha she started playing mind games on me just to sieze control of the relationship I bleeped up because things were out of my control I was still a very shy guy inside so moving to sex was hard she kept resisting my moves to sex I wish I knew harddon then I will have bleeped her but no problem Sha. They are more girls in the planet. After five months she got engaged now she is married e pain me die because I no straff am though it's not my fault Sha I wish I had a house of my own but am still a student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2018
The first girl I used the bang rule on she is named Vicky. A very big girl out of my league. When I first bought the book I had little confidence on the strategies but to my surprise Vicky asked me for a kiss I was like is this for real though I was still a learner then I made lots of mistakes my balls where still growing so I bleeped up a lot. She later started demanding for things from me I bought them for her because her beauty is out of this world that was why my ballz failing me lol first time am dating a queen wow . And people where like how did you do it . later Sha she started playing mind games on me just to sieze control of the relationship I bleeped up because things were out of my control I was still a very shy guy inside so moving to sex was hard she kept resisting my moves to sex I wish I knew harddon then I will have bleeped her but no problem Sha. They are more girls in the planet. After five months she got engaged now she is married e pain me die because I no shag am though it's not my fault Sha I wish I had an apartment of my own but am still a student.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2018
We hung out last nite as friends not as lovers. It was fun. It took the edge off.

I needed the fresh air last night too.

I told her I would call after she left this morning but Hey! I won't contact her for a while. (bae is a deeper lifer, she wasn't too spoilt when I met her)

I will work on keeping my balls intact while getting a better dame to fill her position. To me... She's gone already.

"girls are like buses, this one leaves, next one coming.
Have a great week fellas

coleB:

I don't trust d emotional man in that nigger.

a movie he was supposed to cancel at d last minute, at least to rejuvenate his balls, he still heeded to d gal's interest. am done with d dude
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frank4578(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Please share to me tmega4ben@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thrifty247: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
A
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
@kollinzgee

Stop spammimg this thread henceforth.

@ all, kindly stop dropping your email addresses here. It's not only against the rule of this forum, it is making the work of those reading this thread from the beginning harder.

Rich Regards
Don

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
coleB:

I don't trust d emotional man in that nigger.

a movie he was supposed to cancel at d last minute, at least to rejuvenate his balls, he still heeded to d gal's interest. am done with d dude
grin angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Buffalowings3(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
aaaaa:

Oga you have started well.... So calm down before you give yourself HBP!

Now is the time to fuucck that girl, she is definitely ready to take your cock the whole length but you need to be in control of yourself and emotions now else you might lose everything and all your hard work so far might be in vain. So how do you do the do?.... I know that you are itching to hear it. smiley

It's simple invite her to your place and finish the game. Now listen to me carefully, i don't mean calling her on phone and asking her "when will you come and visit me" or "I will like you to come and know my place"... Ish! Thats so lame, Old school and trust me she is gonna freak out. Rather call her now telling her you wanna take her out tomorrow or tell her you wanna go see some movie, or hang out, or visit a particular place, or just dinner. Whenever you are through from that place, take her home to your house straight (don't worry, she will easily go home with you, you know why?... You have already deflected her attention from your main aim besides you both would have bonded well from whatever place you were coming from already so she will happily follow you home).

If you do manage to get home, make sure you live alone, if you stay with a roommate, let him excuse you. You need privacy to break defenses of a typical naija girl. wink
Now when you are at home, talk less bro. Then do either of these

1.watch a movie together and make her lie in your front while you lay behind so she can rest her head on your chest (my favorite position, easy to start romance with my hands right from her legs to thighs to her hands) cool

2. Or Seduce her to dance to your favorite r n b song, make sure that while dancing slowly you hug her intimately two to three times before the music is over (it has been proven by my experience that most girls get extremely wet between their thighs when hugged intimately intermittently grin)

3. Or you both just lie down on the bed talking intimately either about yourselves or about how a sweet relationship should be or talking about her life only (also I have noticed that most girls give in easily after talking about themselves for a long while, I dunno why is that, maybe they feel extremely safe when you're not trying to just tear them apart rather you listened calmly to all their baggages as it flows from their hearts)

4. Now which ever method you choose from 1-3 above, make sure that you strike within 15-30 minutes of her stay. Its very important, else you kill the vibes. And You don't strike by going straight for kisses, chances are that she's gonna turn her face the other way and believe me if she does that, your chances of ever laying her will reduced to zero (except she is a very loose girl), so build the tension first. undecided

So how do you build tensions?

When you have done any of 1-3 above, believe me she will be wet I mean very wet, then make sure you make her lie on the bed but if she refuses and wanna sit on the chair, no problems, that one is her wahala, she is wet already and thats what we want so start teasing her. Tease her with words of mouth and your hands like touching parts of her body and all that. A little squeeze here, a little squeeze there, from there turn it to a peck on back shoulder, peck on her neck, back of her ear or hair, chances are that one of her "turn on" switch is gonna be around one of those places. Meanwhile let your hands keep doing wonders wherever they find themselves, thighs, boobs, backside or belly.

Now move your lips in search of hers and I am very confident that that by now she will hungrily waiting for you. At this point, the puscy is all yours for the taking. If you go dull yourself at that stage, na you sabi.

*Note: You only go through this long process for a girl that is not a slut or shy is the shy or "hard to get" type and you know that just rushing could spoil things for you, else if she is a razz girl, just do your thing anyhow and she will fall in line. *

Disclaimer: I don't subscribe to taking alcohol either by you and her to raise your confidence level before you lay a girl, alot of things might go wrong which might make you do nasty things you will regret later. Besides if you will need alcohol to lay a girl, then you my friend have got no balls, angry and a guy without balls is not a MAN.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by scofield2016: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
The Truth in Lady’s Sexual Assault Accusation Against Kevin Jazaura?

Social Media has given people the well-deserved recognition they need, brought about business boom for lots of online vendors, but when in the wrong hands and used for the malicious purposes, it can be used to tarnish the image of a brand, person, or even cause people who have been victimised on the platform to sink into depression and resort to unimaginable vices.

In a recent trend that has sadly become a thing, people, especially ladies have called out members of the opposite sex for attempting to get physical with them. Two that easily come to mind are the accusation against Unilag Olodo, by a lady who claimed he forced himself on her, but when legal action was taken up by the accused, she was nowhere to be found upon request to show up at the police station; another is the story of actress Sola Fapson and the Taxify driver who she labelled a rapist after his alleged attempt to violate her sexually.

The latest is this claim by a Nigerian lady, LP The Whiskey Lady, who on the 14th of October 2018, posited that a trusted friend of hers who goes by the name, Kevin Jazuara and whose picture she shared on her Instagram page, tried to sexually assault her.

While her account of the event has generated much media attention and having the likes of Linda Ikeji Blog, Instablog and other gossip sites carry the news we can’t help but notice the gaping holes in the accuser’s account.

The accuser mentioned that she was "highly intoxicated" and "as drunk as a sailor" when the assault happened. This brings the question of how she clearly remembers everything that allegedly conspired between herself and Kevin. Understanding how weak she claimed to be, how did she also muster the strength to try to put her finger in his butt hole when all his weight was on her. This would have been more credible if she had stated that she tried to poke his eyes as that's more easily accessible for a girl as drunk as a sailor... but the butt hole?

We can’t help but wonder how she was able to get him off her, get the keys to his car and drive herself home. Why are there no screenshots of the WhatsApp and Instagram messages of the accused begging her and requesting to see her?

These and many more are the questions that beg for answers. The gaping holes in the story make it obvious that the story is full of assumptions, disjointed, and should not be deliberated upon by those who come across it.

This should also gear people to be considerate of the feelings of those who are actual victims, as the more questionable accounts of sexual assault are pushed out, the less credible the real cases would look, and justice might not be served against rapists when it is needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

11. Getting down involves much more than kissing, smooching, unhooking bras and handling boobs, pulling panting and drilling wet walls.
It involves much more than rushing in and rushing out. It involves much more than just your satisfaction.

Getting down is an acute act. A sexy science. A skill with varying quantums so intricately interlinked, that it must be learnt. No, your innate digging default mode wouldn't trigger that deeply buried colourless crude of a woman's well. Make her scream n scratch as she jecks and jolts, shooting her guts through strained sense. Some wud speak in strange languages, some wud curse you, cry, implore you not to stop, until the shot. And thereafter, weak n limp, they sleep off like a lil lad that had too much to eat.

This is one portion to keep her hung for as long as you so wish.

12. Know that even though ladies get moved by words, they are very good in reading body languages( unspoken words. )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
KAGMEN11

support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by shiffynaani(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
HARDDON:
@kollinzgee

Stop spammimg this thread henceforth.

@ all, kindly stop dropping your email addresses here. It's not only against the rule of this forum, it is making the work of those reading this thread from the beginning harder.

Rich Regards
Don
Great work you're doing here harddon. pls bro, i really need your advice asap. there is this girl in our compound that i like but didn't show it to her. the problem is,she is always with her family or work things. so we hardly see. pls how can i control this girl to be mine? i want to get her number, what strategy can i use? pls its urgent o .thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by futurevizi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

11. Getting down involves much more than kissing, smooching, unhooking bras and handling boobs, pulling panting and drilling wet walls.
It involves much more than rushing in and rushing out. It involves much more than just your satisfaction.

Getting down is an acute act. A sexy science. A skill with varying quantums so intricately interlinked, that it must be learnt. No, your innate digging default mode wouldn't trigger that deeply buried colourless crude of a woman's well. Make her scream n scratch as she jecks and jolts, shooting her guts through strained sense. Some wud speak in strange languages, some wud curse you, cry, implore you not to stop, until the shot. And thereafter, weak n limp, they sleep off like a lil lad that had too much to eat.

This is one portion to keep her hung for as long as you so wish.

Harddon ,David. where could one learn this skills .
Any books or video recommended
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ojusco(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2018
kollinzgee:
Plz my niggas the bang rule is not for lazy guys if you know you are the type of guy that is lazy and does not like practice Plz don't come and disturb me for the book. Start practicing from the day one you read the book or my nigga you will be wasting time
Please I need the books
Nellyojugbeli360@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ojusco(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
kollinzgee:
please send it to me
Nellyojugbeli360@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Brainiacbbb(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
vickvan:
Check your mail.
Please.. Can I get the book too. ibrainiac.bbb@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by viktor88: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
kollinzgee:
The first girl I used the bang rule on she is named Vicky. A very big girl out of my league. When I first bought the book I had little confidence on the strategies but to my surprise Vicky asked me for a kiss I was like is this for real though I was still a learner then I made lots of mistakes my balls where still growing so I bleeped up a lot. She later started demanding for things from me I bought them for her because her beauty is out of this world that was why my ballz failing me lol first time am dating a queen wow . And people where like how did you do it . later Sha she started playing mind games on me just to sieze control of the relationship I bleeped up because things were out of my control I was still a very shy guy inside so moving to sex was hard she kept resisting my moves to sex I wish I knew harddon then I will have bleeped her but no problem Sha. They are more girls in the planet. After five months she got engaged now she is married e pain me die because I no straff am though it's not my fault Sha I wish I had a house of my own but am still a student.
Please share, I want to use it on a corper
like me.
Viktoremeka88@gmail
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by shiffynaani(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2018
HARDDON:

12. Know that even though ladies get moved by words, they are very good in reading body languages( unspoken words. )

BABA, PLS REPLY ME NAH. I REALLY NEED IT BIKO
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by collitexnaira(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Torackzy:

oga i never got the bang rule from you....i have had this book in my drive for over a year now. i also have the advance bang rule book which i will share now so relax,no be only you get money buy book

Good day bro, pls i also need the bang rule. My mail is...
Sontomaria@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

1. With ladies, you must Learn to say/do the wrong/fun /crazy/weird things( these wrongs are interpreted as right by their minds) and owe no one no apologies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by topedoski(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2018
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 22
How To Date Right

and owe no one no apologies.
Oma see voltage Boss hardon keep it flowing
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by topedoski(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2018
HARDDON:

and owe no one no apologies.[/b]

Oma see voltage
Boss hardon keep it flowing

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Allboiz: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

1. With ladies, you must Learn to say/do the wrong/fun /crazy/weird things( these wrongs are interpreted as right by their minds) and owe no one no apologies.

Bros, pls explain to be generously stingy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

You must know that weird wit and crazy humour can get a lot more done than mere humour alone.

They are a perfect blend of a potent cognac that melts the minds of ladies, attracts their attention and imprison/isolates them from their usual ways. They go wondering "what the heck is wrong with me? "

You must make these twain a way of life. No selective deployment if not, you are a fake. Soon they would see through you and wake their wine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2018
HARDDON:

You must know that weird wit and crazy humour can get a lot more than than just humour alone.

They are a blend of a potent cognac that melts the minds of ladies, attracts their attention and imprison/isolates them from their usual ways. They go wondering "what the heck is wrong with me? "

You must make these twain a way of life. No selective deployment if not, you are a fake. So they would see through you and wake their wine.

ur English is too much aha...anyway we getting there
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
HARDDON:

Hey, you know you ain't. You share more than just emotions with the gurl. You guys are like friends and loyal ladies? You don't just toss off like that.

This is why we've been repeating it: Be in total charge. You can't let stupid emotions nor Jrod run your life. That is the portion of average guys.

When you let those twain lead you, cool collected thougghts would always be far away from you. And you go saying regrettable stuffs, acting crazy and losing your Balls in those moments of madness.

SOlution?

Take a chill pill for now, let things boil down. Hopefully, you haven't driven her permanently into the waiting wack ways of her wayward friend.

Hopefully, she got a mind of her own and resists the temptation when her friend come saying "I told you so, these small boys have nothing to offer you but heart breaks"

You have no ideas the pressures she's been shaking off to stay loyal.

But heck, you might be right, maybe she kinda caved in a lil bit that day, we never can know now because you didn't handle the ish inna matured way.

Let her be for a while. Don't flood her inbox and phone with incessant apology messages/calls. Those would do nothing but put a final nail in this coffin.

She Might come around, retrace her steps and call you.

After two weeks, if nothing changes, let me know. We device another means.

But whatever you do, hold unto the lil balls you got left and let her be!

BOSS! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.