Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1118796 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2018
mlkraj:
Guyz hw can 1 get his balls back after a girl the commonly abused word "i love you "
Your reply should be "Me too, I love You'tube' "
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mlkraj(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Obiomon:
Your reply should be "Me too, I love You'tube' "
I mean d guy said 2 d girl d *whack statement* hw can he get his balls back or rather a logic(that works on girls) to use to retract d statement
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mikaelson21(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Bosses in the house, I commend you all for your hard work in ensuring men win there balls back...
So right now I really need your help..
Okay it goes this way.. Lemme say am a bit of a player, I have this girl friend I love so much and she loves me same, so she finds out I was cheating with one of the girls I always tell her she is my bestie, funny enough she got to find out everything that happen between me and this bestie, so I know I over played my game, I took her for granted, I preyed on her weakness...
So right now, she saying she is done, well, I don't wanna sound or feel like I am giving my balls away, but I have been apologising with every giving opportunity, but she is like she will think about it , I now feel the apologies are now getting too much, so I wanna withdraw a bit, and see how things go?
So bosses in the house I need your help on what to do to win this shorty back! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mikaelson21:
Bosses in the house, I commend you all for your hard work in ensuring men win there balls back...
Okay it goes this way.. Lemme say am a bit of a player, I have this girl friend I love so much and she loves me same, so she finds out I was cheating with one of the girls I always tell her she is my bestie, funny enough she got to find out everything that happen between me and this bestie, so I know I over played my game, I took her for granted, I preyed on her weakness...
So right now, she saying she is done, well, I don't wanna sound or feel like I am giving my balls away, but I have been apologising with every giving opportunity, but she is like she will think about it , I now feel the apologies are now getting too much, so I wanna withdraw a bit, and see how things go?
So bosses in the house I need your help on what to do to win this shorty back! Thank you
simple

Delete are number and move on

If she still care/love you she will call back

Or

Text me her number lemmme help you beg her in my dialect grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ojusco(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
2dice01:
simple
Or
Like seriously
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by palmshots: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Double Don, there's this gurl we dated for some months before things went South tho on a very bad note n my fault...we stopped talking or chatting for like a month plus now
can u pls suggest a ice breaker message I cud send to her like a kind of mistake message?..B4 I proceed with any convo... yea She's worth it sir... Thanks Bozz

harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goterry0123: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mikaelson21:

I think this is the very reason Harddon and other Gurus will keep telling you to go into any relationship with the right intention.

This Thread is not for breeding players which you clearly stated you are, Men are made here. Real Men with Balls as Big as Nigeria Looted Treasury.

Lemme offer the little help i can, When the boss comes online the Rest can be handled.

Players Rules states you must never be caught and if caught be ready to lose everything.

You have apologise as a Nice Guy would do, which is a red flag.

Now Employ Jealousy and Careless to your favor, Stop begging her for the time being, if she call don't be in a hurry to pick and if you finally pick don't spend the whole day on the fone. Make it snappy and make her feel you have moved on and you have another life now.

Then Pick on her close paddy, Rob the drill here on her and make your gf see what she has been missing.

When she starts coming to clingy and wanting to talk about the issue swerve it, don't let her use that word "I have forgiven you" on you bro..

Never be Afraid to lose a girl.

I stand to be corrected by the Gurus

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goterry0123: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
palmshots:
Double Don, there's this gurl we dated for some months before things went South tho on a very bad note n my fault...we stopped talking or chatting for like a month plus now
can u pls suggest a ice breaker message I cud send to her like a kind of mistake message?..B4 I proceed with any convo... yea She's worth it sir... Thanks Bozz

harddon

Can you detail how Things Went from North to South snd Please Don't use my region to paint Any Bad Situation or You will unleash the Gay in me to rape your ass grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
2dice01:
simple

Or

grin Send her number to me when you're done, let me help him beg her in a foreign language.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ojusco:

Like seriously
grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Goterry0123:

I think this is the very reason Harddon and other Gurus will keep telling you to go into any relationship with the right intention.

This Thread is not for breeding players which you clearly stated you are, Men are made here. Real Men with Balls as Big as Nigeria Looted Treasury.

Lemme offer the little help i can, When the boss comes online the Rest can be handled.

Players Rules states you must never be caught and if caught be ready to lose everything.

You have apologise as a Nice Guy would do, which is a red flag.

Now Employ Jealousy and Careless to your favor, Stop begging her for the time being, if she call don't be in a hurry to pick and if you finally pick don't spend the whole day on the fone. Make it snappy and make her feel you have moved on and you have another life now.

Then Pick on her close paddy, Rob the drill here on her and make your gf see what she has been missing.

When she starts coming to clingy and wanting to talk about the issue swerve it, don't let her use that word "I have forgiven you" on you bro..

Never be Afraid to lose a girl.

I stand to be corrected by the Gurus

Am no Guru but you are practically taught how to be a player here .... If you are not a player you get played regarding most relationships nowadays ... You are wrong with " Never be scared to lose a girl" Bro if she's the only girl and if you not a player you will be scared no matter how determined you are ... The game remains keeping it always on multiple ,Figure out the best of all ,marry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goterry0123: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Chukason1:

Am no Guru but you are practically taught how to be a player here .... If you are not a player you get played regarding most relationships nowadays ... You are wrong with " Never be scared to lose a girl" Bro if she's the only girl and if you not a player you will be scared no matter how determined you are ... The game remains keeping it always on multiple ,Figure out the best of all ,marry

That's Where Abundance Mentality Comes To Play.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
HARDDON:

You must know when to nudge her to riding u while u relax n enjoy d show.

You must know that most ladies Wud test you just b4 you guys get down! To see if u really luv her, just want her for fvcks or.... Get it wrong, kiss her clothed butt bye n lose d erotic moment. They Wud roll tru ur phone, ask u crazy questions about d way ur next door neighbor looks @ you or her wen she came over n some other ruse crazy Questions. Quick Wit is only your sure anchor to these wiles.

You must not make promises with a hard on! U Wud live to regret it grin cheesy

You must be strong enough to wear ur briefs n roll out if she becomes manipulative because she think with a hard on, u Wud do her wil
l

cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by nicerod(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by nicerod(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
HARDDON:

cool

This ur last nugget was what happened to me last week,I'm still regretting it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
nicerod:

This ur last nugget was what happened to me last week,I'm still regretting it

cheesy grin cheesy

Go take care of ur ish and Let me sip my juice in peace!
cheesy

But whatever you do, don't disappoint .

One
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WinningEleven(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
HARDDON:

cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy

But whatever you do, don't disappoint
biggest bro

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
I never reach half of all these 200 and something pages but for inside my mind I dey plan d way I go take attack this harrdon niggardly for dream if e nor ready to use all these knowledge make cool cash online or thru written books or whatever. Niggar's good total understanding of the game, especially in relation to Nigerian girls... H-Boss where you at bro? U gotta make loads of money man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by nicerod(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
HARDDON:

cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy

But whatever you do, don't disappoint .

One
Ur thread is an eye opener.
L
I have some testimonies

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PaulAris: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Hi HARDDON, I still await thy reply to my mail. Please doest not fail me like the water that garnishes fire.
(Yh I'm a poet too, you truly is the future me sir)

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by palmshots: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2018
palmshots:

harddon

cc harddon

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
HARDDON:
Drill Nugget 5:

DEALING WITH REJECTION

The gold is not made from funny fires.

A master isn't a title u hand out to people. They earn them.

A child that must walk must learn to stand first, no matter the falls.

Failure is not a name but an event along a life journey

To have a lion share , u must have a lion heart : Neva give up!

To stick ur neck out is to burn ur hands sometimes.
Never give up

He who is afraid to lose sight of the shore would never sail.

A ship captain waiting for a perfect weather condition isn't worth his knots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Horlartunes: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
@harddon
I met this school girl on insta and we flow well now the convo was good but getting low so I ask her we should meet and talk Sha so she accept but keep posting me thats she busy occupied etc cos she's a final year with anger I deleted her Sha after 2 days she didn't hear from so she message me again took few hrs to reply her I told her we could talk some other time that I'm busy, she replied me that what am I busy with I read it but didn't reply she send me a message again I read it too like right now it been a week plus now do you think I should talk to her if yes what should I start with thanks boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2018
lakesidepapa:

unable to register on the site, pls I will need the password to open the ebook.

4@gmail.com
Modified To make life easier for those who downloaded the book, the password is manymen.men

Please, sending a copy of the book to anyone is considered fraudulent. Don't do it — it's just for you, only.

It's a new day and it's 8 AM. The free period is over. If you missed it, we sincerely apologize. You can always purchase a copy.

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
HARDDON:

He who is afraid to lose sight of the shore would never sail.

A ship captain waiting for a perfect weather condition isn't worth his knots

cos rough seas make a strong captain
even aboard the ships mutiny abounds but a good captain does his duties bountifully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nigeriaismine: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
I can't just believe myself, me that finds reading very hard and difficult... reading this from beginning to this point.. infact a million thanks to HARDON I don't need to ask any question because I have seen all my solutions here.

I'm an introvert and i have been through a lot in the hands these soft bones as HARDON simply describe them... girls girls girls has really flattened my balls to the point that I see them as wicked creatures, however making me to go into depression and frustration, but thanks to HARDON for saving me and made me understand things which was that I need to Man up, I have stopped watching xx videos because of the knowledge that I found here.

I'm a slow learner but I will take the pain to read it again and again before applying it and put it into good use and also build my confidence

once again thank you HARDON.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nigeriaismine:
I can't just believe myself, me that finds reading very hard and difficult... reading this from beginning to this point.. infact a million thanks to HARDON I don't need to ask any question because I have seen all my solutions here.

I'm an introvert and i have been through a lot in the hands these soft bones as HARDON simply describe them... girls girls girls has really flattened my balls to the point that I see them as wicked creatures, however making me to go into depression and frustration, but thanks to HARDON for saving me and made me understand things which was that I need to Man up, I have stopped watching xx videos because of the knowledge that I found here.

I'm a slow learner but I will take the pain to read it again and again before applying it and put it into good use and also build my confidence

once again thank you HARDON.

cool cool

While at it, for you to effectively build your confidence, visit our blog;

https://datingdrill.com

because it was treated to a great degree there in.

Glad to read your reformed testimony. Go on and express the Real you hence on

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by bluemoon99: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.