Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1118643 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
ORIJIN201:
Did you tell her yours?
told her ladies first
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lordchizzy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
hi admin
my girlfriend and I ve been dating for close to 3months now. we were together in the first one month. the love was okay then. but we are on long distance relationship now for the last two months. just recently, she has changed a bit. she no longer call like b4. I don't seem to feel the love any more. thou I sent her a love text recently telling her how I love and missed her. but she replied telling me she loves me too and even more. but right now she keeps uploading guys pics and saying all those kinda loves shit and attachment of love emojis on them. she has been doing this for the past 3weeks now. always posting guys pics. I don't know if she's trying to make me jealous or something. am saying these cos there are times she do complain I ignore her chats on WhatsApp( like taking time to reply her). but I don't tink that's wat is making her behave this way. cos right now I can conclude she's not investing much in the relationship as she use to.
am thinking of dropping her or I should probably call her and ask her if she's still serious with the rlstp or not whether she wants to roll with me or not.(if she says yes then I would warn her not to post those shits on her WhatsApp status anymore. if anyone should be doing that, then I should be the one, am the man. and I ve to decide and control what happens in the relationship) but my guys are telling me not to break. that I should just leave it at there and move on with my life

what can you say about this.
leave her hanging or break up with her or try to define the relationship again and know my stand. cos I don't wanna waste my time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
LET ME TALK TO THE SINGLES
It is obvious that we all want to have a taste of marriage. We wish to marry and have our own kids. Many singles are really praying for this marriage even when they have no clue about it. Remove sex and romance out of marriage and most people become confused about what marriage is all about.
Look here, marriage is not where you rush to like it is an award night.
It is not a company that you are free to employ a manager to help you take care of it while you sit in your chair, with your legs crossed and a glass of wine on the table as a CEO.
You want to marry right?
But can i ask you some questions? These questions are for both the bachelors and spinsters.
1. What is marriage? Can you explain to us without making it look like a primary school topic and definition gotten from the syllable?
2. How good are you in management? I mean home management, emotional management, time management, Etc.
3. How patient are you?
4. What can you offer, outside sex and making babies?
5. How emotionally, spiritually and intellectually equipped are you?
6. Are you ready to keep your marriage secrets away from your parents? Definitely, they never told you everything that took place in their own union.
Some single ladies soak their panties for more than one week without washing them. Is that one wife?
Some men find it difficult to shave their armpits, their moustache is so bushy and unkept. Is that one the husband to be?
From year to year, you can't change your boxer, wear an ironed cloth, look neat and attractive but you want a neat woman who is talented and skilled.
With your bushy and smelly armpit?
You attract your match.
That is the truth.
Iron sharpens iron and not ceramics.
Whatever you want, you must be.
If you want a neat woman, then be neat because that neat woman you are crushing on is still looking for a neat man who is her match.
Marriage is not all about sex, you can get it anywhere!
It is not all about children, you can adopt!
It is not all about the change of name, the Government can help you change your name if you want!
It is beyond what you call it. You call it marriage, but i call it a union!
It is a new covenant with an individual from a different background and staying with this individual as a new family member.
So what is your reason for marriage?
The wedding gown?
The traditional marriage look?
The name "BRIDE'"?
To have free access for sex?
To just make babies?
To get the ring and flaunt it?
To face a new beginning and responsibility?
Your reason for marriage has a lot of influence on your marriage.
So think well before you move in.
Those who rushed in, rushed out too.
I bet you don't want to rush out.
Have a clue, it helps equip your heart.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by futurebillgate(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Bravo!

If only those of you dropping your emails would stop, the pages would be a lot lesser! angry

please send to Me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by futurebillgate(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Bravo!

If only those of you dropping your emails would stop, the pages would be a lot lesser! angry

please send to Me mhisterdreezy@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by futurebillgate(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
kollinzgee:
Plz my niggas the bang rule is not for lazy guys if you know you are the type of guy that is lazy and does not like practice Plz don't come and disturb me for the book. Start practicing from the day one you read the book or my nigga you will be wasting time
pls send for me am not lazy mhisterdreezy@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by futurebillgate(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
vickvan:
Check your mail.
send for me please mhisterdreezy@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 4:21am On Oct 26, 2018
WEEDSDOM:

if you reply this wusslord again..YOU ARE A FOOOL.

leave him to wallow in misery and wussdom.

mind you I've tested harddon 's drill and to God who made me she said I'm strange like jeez where are you from?

but I let her go.

I tried it on another girl and she proclaimed love and I won and left her.

I'm currently using the drills on another lady and she is laughing nonstop. and said she can't wait to kiss me.

note: I've tried different drills tricks and tips but I rate harddon 88/100 now that's hot.
I rate the game by Neil Strauss 40/100.
why cos I've tried the tips and tricks and had less results.
because those tricks don't go well with naija Ladies.

if you don't believe me go and download read and practice test both drills and tricks and see.

back to the clown I quoted..don't reply him anymore his 15mins of fame is over.

brothers use these drills well and see the results flowing in.

emancipate yourself from mental and emotional slavery.

U are really ignorant. Lol, mental slavery. Anyone is allowed to use what works for them as long as I respect the other person now Run along and go and play.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tooawesome(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2018
WEEDSDOM:

if you reply this wusslord again..YOU ARE A FOOOL.

leave him to wallow in misery and wussdom.

mind you I've tested harddon 's drill and to God who made me she said I'm strange like jeez where are you from?

but I let her go.

I tried it on another girl and she proclaimed love and I won and left her.

I'm currently using the drills on another lady and she is laughing nonstop. and said she can't wait to kiss me.

note: I've tried different drills tricks and tips but I rate harddon 88/100 now that's hot.
I rate the game by Neil Strauss 40/100.
why cos I've tried the tips and tricks and had less results.
because those tricks don't go well with naija Ladies.

if you don't believe me go and download read and practice test both drills and tricks and see.

back to the clown I quoted..don't reply him anymore his 15mins of fame is over.

brothers use these drills well and see the results flowing in.

emancipate yourself from mental and emotional slavery.

Harddon and that book you quoted offer exactly the same thing. You probably didn't understand the book properly cuz it's not an easy book to follow. They both offer the same results and that's a rating of 64/100. About your so called, there are a lot of things to consider to be sure you're on the right path
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2018
anyone who wants the bang rule should go to page 211 there is a link there to download it for free.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2018
kollinzgee:
anyone who wants the bang rule should go to page 211 there is a link there to download it for free.
thanks man.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
lordchizzy:
hi admin
my girlfriend and I ve been dating for close to 3months now. we were together in the first one month. the love was okay then. but we are on long distance relationship now for the last two months. just recently, she has changed a bit. she no longer call like b4. I don't seem to feel the love any more. thou I sent her a love text recently telling her how I love and missed her. but she replied telling me she loves me too and even more. but right now she keeps uploading guys pics and saying all those kinda loves shit and attachment of love emojis on them. she has been doing this for the past 3weeks now. always posting guys pics. I don't know if she's trying to make me jealous or something. am saying these cos there are times she do complain I ignore her chats on WhatsApp( like taking time to reply her). but I don't tink that's wat is making her behave this way. cos right now I can conclude she's not investing much in the relationship as she use to.
am thinking of dropping her or I should probably call her and ask her if she's still serious with the rlstp or not whether she wants to roll with me or not.(if she says yes then I would warn her not to post those shits on her WhatsApp status anymore. if anyone should be doing that, then I should be the one, am the man. and I ve to decide and control what happens in the relationship) but my guys are telling me not to break. that I should just leave it at there and move on with my life

what can you say about this.
leave her hanging or break up with her or try to define the relationship again and know my stand. cos I don't wanna waste my time
Ever heard of the saying "out of sight, out of mind"?

Two months is more than enough time for her to meet new guys and forget she ever loved you.

Long distance relationships is a big NO. Unless: 1. Your communication skills is really good. Meaning you can bring all the fun, romance, dramas (including fights), etc to your calls and chats.
2. The separation is temporary. Meaning you guys are going to reunite sometime soon. The sooner the better.

Your case is a clear case of the problem associated with long distance relationships... the love fades.

DON'T ask her whether she's still serious with the relationship or not. We all know the answer, it's obvious from her behavior.

...AND DON'T EVEN DARE issue her a warning not to post "those shits on her WhatsApp status anymore". Who are you (to her) to do that?

Quit wasting your time, save yourself from embarrassment and further heart breaks by letting her be.

Read a new book, pick up a new activity, start a new business... find something that will improve your life to do.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lordchizzy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
but right now she's asking me if I would continue the relationship if she's giving admission. cos she applied in same school I'm studying. so what would be my reply to this kinda question and what does it suggest.
and again I tink long distance relationship is shitty in a way tho. so quite the relationship or continue or probably act nonchalant about it, which should I do or any better suggestion
DavidTheGeek:

Ever heard of the saying "out of sight, out of mind"?

Two months is more than enough time for her to meet new guys and forget she ever loved you.

Long distance relationships is a big NO. Unless: 1. Your communication skills is really good. Meaning you can bring all the fun, romance, dramas (including fights), etc to your calls and chats.
2. The separation is temporary. Meaning you guys are going to reunite sometime soon. The sooner the better.

Your case is a clear case of the problem associated with long distance relationships... the love fades.

DON'T ask her whether she's still serious with the relationship or not. We all know the answer, it's obvious from her behavior.

...AND DON'T EVEN DARE issue her a warning not to post "those shits on her WhatsApp status anymore". Who are you (to her) to do that?

Quit wasting your time, save yourself from embarrassment and further heart breaks by letting her be.

Read a new book, pick up a new activity, start a new business... find something that will improve your life to do.
but right now she's asking me if I would continue the relationship if she's giving admission. cos she applied in same school I'm studying. so what would be my reply to this kinda question and what does it suggest.
and again I tink long distance relationship is shitty in a way tho. so quite the relationship or continue or probably act nonchalant about it, which should I do or any better suggestion
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
lordchizzy:
and again I tink long distance relationship is shitty in a way tho. so quite the relationship or continue or probably act nonchalant about it, which should I do or any better suggestionbut right now she's asking me if I would continue the relationship if she's giving admission. cos she applied in same school I'm studying. so what would be my reply to this kinda question and what does it suggest.
You're taking this girl too serious.

It's not all questions a girl asks that you give a direct answer to. There are some you just twist and tease her with.

Are there no girls in your school that you're so hung up on this one?

She should be the one taking things serious and begging you not to follow the girls in school because "she's coming soon"; not the other way round.

Read the thread from beginning, it will change the way you relate with girls.

Don't break up with her, apply what you'll learn from reading the thread on her.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lanrywatt(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
DrXavierCage:
To support this Ministry, I'd like you guys to read "The Mystery method". It helped me a lot.

I just found out about "The bang rule." I'll be reading it now. It looks like a nice book.

Sup bro, kindly send me the bang rules...lanrywatt01@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Just rumbling from the effects of too much Rum.
Drum on my thumb, flick a lil run

Some Yum this way come grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
HARDDON:

welcome back sir I heard them ladies kidnapped you because you know too much secrets and you are sharing them too much you most welcome home.lolzzz
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
HARDDON:

so the ladies finally let you go.loool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PaulAris: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
HARDDON:

Hi HARDDON, it seems you are the future me, the older and wiser me. So please train me (privately), make it known unto me the ways I should follow, the pathway you took to this great height in this challenging-field. In short, be my aspiring mentor. I wanna feed from you, please follow me up with you private number arismotayo@yahoo.com.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Pharmtj:
so the ladies finally let you go.loool

A man must come to that point where the lil matters of boobs and booties does very lil to tickle his fancy in a craxy way.

Besides, a man with an elephant load on his head, has no businessz romancing cricket holes with his foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2018
HARDDON:

A man must come to that point where the lil matters of boobs and booties does very lil to tickle his fancy in a craxy way.

Besides, a man with an elephant load on his head, has no businessz romancing cricket holes with his foot.
good morning and happy new month... there is this lady, am currently dating but she has practically refused to tell me her age saying she will do so when the times comes. what will I do ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Pharmtj:
good morning and happy new month... there is this lady, am currently dating but she has practically refused to tell me her age saying she will do so when the times comes. what will I do ?
why are you so concerned about her age does it really matter am 24 but I don't mind dating women ranging from 18_30 my major requirement is beauty and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
kollinzgee:

why are you so concerned about her age does it really matter am 24 but I don't mind dating women ranging from 18_30 my major requirement is beauty and intelligence.
OK, noted
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
@ mikolam and PaulAris

support@datingdrill.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sense Pill

Your Treasure somewhere on this planet is someone else Trash somewhere else on this same planet

Be guided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
for all my guys who want to be naturally attractive to women here is one simple trick that works for me.always behave like a man other women want whenever you are around women you like.be confident ,funny and relaxed tease them whenever you are with them and finally always make sure this girls see you with pretty ladies always it will make you special in their eyes this is called preselection . go as far as telling them about how ladies chase you but don't over do it OK so you don't look like a player.that is why you should start approaching women now.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by COOL10(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
kollinzgee:
the truth is never live your life to impress women, learn not to fall for their mind games all women play subtle mind games .if they notice you don't give a fvck they will be the one seeking you out .there is this girl
a fresher in campus we started seeing each other all of a sudden she started snubbing me .I. just laughed I knew it was a test I snubbed her too .recently she saw me with one of my side chicks yesterday she saw how pretty and classy she was .to my surprise she came to visit me last night in my class where I was doing my assignment and started playing with me hmmm I smooched her like crazy but sex is not on my mind that night so I told her to go before security bust us learn to show women your value.
dont judge me am no womanizer I just know how to balance women and work because am not emotional.

grin Similar situation over here. Tried flirting online, with this chick from my church who claimed she once had a boyfriend but he was a pastor's son grin. She started forming holy holy for me,but this same girl can wear pretty revealing things to church. I later decided to let her be, and started ignoring her totally. On Sunday,she spoke to me,asking me to share WiFi with her grin. I smiled and she yelled(playfully) that I shouldn't give her that smile oo,that I have been frowning for her since.

The truth is,women love attention and the more you withdraw your attention from them,the more they get drawn to you. It's that simple cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hardewaih(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Guys pls I need help!
I was indirectly trying to make this girl see me as her boyfriend then she sent this msg "Lolz... If u av my money let's start now" how do you think I should reply her??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hi guys, fret not. I'm just on a lil yearly recess. To go forward, sometimes, we need to take time off, enjoy the beauties of life, power up and booOOOM! we roll again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
sad
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mlkraj(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Guyz hw can 1 get his balls back after a girl the commonly abused word "i love you "

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.