Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096450 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by topedoski(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
vickvan:
Check your mail.
I also need it too
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jazzcelestin: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Mehn I can't believe I just read from page 1 to page 215 in just a week

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jazzcelestin:
Bravo!

If only those of you dropping your emails would stop, the pages would be a lot lesser! angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
majormofor:

ur English is too much aha...anyway we getting there
hahahahah
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by henryleecom(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys.....
Have anyone seen this book by Mark Manson:
Attract women through honesty?.....

Would love to know your review of the book
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by olaboy1: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
drnoel:

Now that's sound thinking that I never expected to see in this childish forum. Well said!!! I agree but for the part about 50:50.
Ur wife should be Ur helpmate, Ur support, Ur succour. Whether u guys decide u make it 50:50 or what not should depend on u guys and no 3rd party. As long as the respect is there on both sides that is what is important.

But it’s very easy for you to go through all the male complaints on this forum and see for yourself that Nigerian girls are not ready for that 50:50 you are talking about in a relationship that would most likely lead to marriage. So far it’s 90:10 rigged in the favor of the girls.

Are you saying it’s okay for these guys to continue to take this nonsense and hope for a magical behavioral fix in women. Hardon is here to change the status quo and help guys re-align the dating wheels. He has never posted anything on the borderline of disrespecting women.

You need to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
olaboy1:

But it’s very easy for you to go through all the male complaints on this forum and see for yourself that Nigerian girls are not ready for that 50:50 you are talking about in a relationship that would most likely lead to marriage. So far it’s 90:10 rigged in the favor of the girls.

Are you saying it’s okay for these guys to continue to take this nonsense and hope for a magical behavioral fix in women. Hardon is here to change the status quo and help guys re-align the dating wheels. He has never posted anything on the borderline of disrespecting women.

You need to calm down.

But he has, start the forum from the beginning it's there to see.
The disrespect he preaches is almost insane but then I are an adult and can decide for urself. As it is, that's my opinion based on what I saw.
Anyways it's irrelevant what he preaches cos people will do what they choose, just like it's irrelevant what my opinion is.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AutoElectNG: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
olaboy1:

You need to calm down.

In my alternative life, I am a marriage/relationship counselor, and I have been for several years. Let me share with you some information that validates Olaboy1's position:

What common mistakes do people make when choosing a life partner?

"The heart wants what the heart wants," or do we go for a cold judgement approach .

What should be some good guidelines and misconceptions to be careful about

The most common mistake is choosing a taker instead of a giver.

A taker is someone who absorbs energy, favors, love, compliments, and attention from other people, but doesn’t return these gifts.

Givers take pleasure in giving of themselves to make others happy.

In high school, I dated a girl who was a taker. She was hilarious and fun a lot of the time, but she constantly wanted things and was always asking me to drive her here and there, or help her fix her car, or burn her a CD, help her move, help her study, and so on.

As a giver, I was happy to give and give and give. But eventually I noticed that, despite giving constantly to try to make her happy, she rarely returned such gestures. Eventually we broke up.

Shortly thereafter, I started dating another girl. Immediately I noticed that she was so much easier to be around. She also gave me the love, affection, words of affirmation, and quality time that I so desired.

But it wasn’t until a year and a half into our relationship that I realized exactly why my new girlfriend was so incredible.

She called me one day to ask me to pick her up from the mechanic’s. Her car had broken down and she wasn’t able to fix it on her own, so she’d hobbled it into the auto shop and, after being told there would be a four hour wait, decided to call me and ask for a ride.

What I realized was that, after a year and a half of dating, this was the FIRST TIME she’d asked me to do ANYTHING for her (she might be a little extreme in her independence. Don’t hold everyone to this standard).

We’ve now been together for eight years and married for five. Every day we have a great time because we spend our time giving to each other, working to solve each others’ needs.

So determine to be a giver and find a giver. By giving to each other, you’ll both be fulfilled.

On the subject of “givers” and “takers”, a man I consider to be one of wisest I’ve ever met, from a pragmatic standpoint, told me this:

“Most people think good relationships are 50/50—meaning there is give and take in equal measure—but in the “best” relationships it’s 90/10, with both giving 90…”

Not everyone will appreciate what you for them.You have to decide for yourself, who’s worth your kindness and attention and who is only there to take advantage. I believe the Givers needs to set limits in the relationships, as the Takers will rarely do! Otherwise, eventually a time will come when you decide to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t even jump over petty puddles for you!

sometimes “giving” can have strings attached, even months later. It takes a practiced hand to spot a real giver, vs. a taker in disguise; and typically the bigger the “white hat” someone wears, the bigger the black one under it.

When you love truly, you just give. And then give some more. Asking just doesn't feel very right.

It goes both ways.

21 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
@AutoElectNG

You got a rare gem for a wify!

Most ladies came fashioned with the TAKING mentality. They relish it. The few Givers there is among them, the wimpish guys and society, reprogrammed to be takers.

What we are left with is a taking women's world.

A black hole, Pulling all Men's vibes and claiming entitlement along the lane angry

While Men, too weak, wail on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2018
AutoElectNG:
“Most people think good relationships are 50/50—meaning there is give and take in equal measure—but in the “best” relationships it’s 90/10, with both giving 90…”
Deep! Quote of the day.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ORIJIN201(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2018
From my experience, to get any girl you want, here are things you must do and be:
1. You have to be a good listener: yes, you heard me. Girls don't like talkatives, it has to be about them. They should do the talking while you do the listening, this breeds their trust and confidence in you, while they also respect you. Only talk when it matters (that's masculine). Watch alpha males how girls respect and fall over them.
2. Dress good: You don have to be handsome, me typing this, I'm not handsome. grin Just dress good and decent. Your footwear doesn't have to have a Nike logo on it, nor you have to wear a shirt designed by Givenchi. Make it simple! Oh boy, do have a nice haircut!!! My Girlfriend kept telling me how she loves my haircut on our last date... I couldn't count.
3. Be witty: If you have a good sense of humor, you can make a girl do anything. My gf always tells me how smart and fast I can change things to make her laugh. You have to be fast with it. Nobody likes a boring person, girls ain't different in this regard. If you have no humor in you, you have to learn (you don't have to be very good at it, but you have to be good with words and meanings, or you lose your potential gf or gf to me and my likes!).
4. Have your own time for yourself: Don't be a wussy!!! Chasing a girl around and always doing her bidding is suicide. Trust me, you've lost before the game started. Learn to say no and learn to enjoy yourself alone or with friends. If you do this, trust me, if she didn't hear from you, she will call. If she doesn't, its either you ain't doing things right, or she ain't interested.
5. Never tell a girl you love her: If you do this, Game over. grin Let it come from her or don't say it at all. Will update on more soon! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2018
am 24 years old and a student so am not that experienced in life .an average guy will rearly come to the internet to look for solutions to his problems with the opposite sex.the problem is this ,the relationship advice you get from this so called counsellors rearly work, you will just get burnt emotionally.presently i have 2 girlfriends who love me so much one is 20 the other 19 infact i still have many girls visiting me so much i unconsciously find myself lying to my girls that they are just my friends.i rember the first girl i wooed that was 2013 though i was younger then i told her how much i liked her but she said God forbid if she dates me .i have had many embarrasing moments with women sometimes i felt i was cursed so i gave up i faced my hustle .not until i discovered the bang rule and hardon things just changed magically for real .there is nothing wrong with being nice to women but if she is a pretty lady she will get bored with nice guys bombarding her everyday and then she will develop this automatic rejection subconsciously that is she rejects you before you say a word .though you cant be successful with all girls you meet daily but if you posses the confidence,humour,flirting vibe, push and pull,non neediness cocky .you cant fully understand women but all i know is they like a man other woman like even if he is a a bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ORIJIN201(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2018
kollinzgee:
am 24 years old and a student so am not that experienced in life .an average guy will rearly come to the internet to look for solutions to his problems with the opposite sex.the problem is this ,the relationship advice you get from this so called counsellors rearly work, you will just get burnt emotionally.presently i have 2 girlfriends who love me so much one is 20 the other 19 infact i still have many girls visiting me so much i unconsciously find myself lying to my girls that they are just my friends.i rember the first girl i wooed that was 2013 though i was younger then i told her how much i liked her but she said God forbid if she dates me .i have had many embarrasing moments with women sometimes i felt i was cursed so i gave up i faced my hustle .not until i discovered the bang rule and hardon things just changed magically for real .there is nothing wrong with being nice to women but if she is a pretty lady she will get bored with nice guys bombarding her everyday and then she will develop this automatic rejection subconsciously that is she rejects you before you say a word .though you cant be successful with all girls you meet daily but if you posses the confidence,humour,flirting vibe, push and pull,non neediness cocky .you cant fully understand women but all i know is they like a man other woman like even if he is a a bad boy.
My time in school, a girl once told me God forbid grin It's a horrible thing to hear. Me making money gave me total confidence after leaving school. Money changed my mentality. And need I tell you that girls like guys quite older than them with at least 3-4 yrs. They feel much secure around older guys!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by COOL10(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2018
scofield2016:
The Truth in Lady’s Sexual Assault Accusation Against Kevin Jazaura?

Social Media has given people the well-deserved recognition they need, brought about business boom for lots of online vendors, but when in the wrong hands and used for the malicious purposes, it can be used to tarnish the image of a brand, person, or even cause people who have been victimised on the platform to sink into depression and resort to unimaginable vices.

In a recent trend that has sadly become a thing, people, especially ladies have called out members of the opposite sex for attempting to get physical with them. Two that easily come to mind are the accusation against Unilag Olodo, by a lady who claimed he forced himself on her, but when legal action was taken up by the accused, she was nowhere to be found upon request to show up at the police station; another is the story of actress Sola Fapson and the Taxify driver who she labelled a rapist after his alleged attempt to violate her sexually.

The latest is this claim by a Nigerian lady, LP The Whiskey Lady, who on the 14th of October 2018, posited that a trusted friend of hers who goes by the name, Kevin Jazuara and whose picture she shared on her Instagram page, tried to sexually assault her.

While her account of the event has generated much media attention and having the likes of Linda Ikeji Blog, Instablog and other gossip sites carry the news we can’t help but notice the gaping holes in the accuser’s account.

The accuser mentioned that she was "highly intoxicated" and "as drunk as a sailor" when the assault happened. This brings the question of how she clearly remembers everything that allegedly conspired between herself and Kevin. Understanding how weak she claimed to be, how did she also muster the strength to try to put her finger in his butt hole when all his weight was on her. This would have been more credible if she had stated that she tried to poke his eyes as that's more easily accessible for a girl as drunk as a sailor... but the butt hole?

We can’t help but wonder how she was able to get him off her, get the keys to his car and drive herself home. Why are there no screenshots of the WhatsApp and Instagram messages of the accused begging her and requesting to see her?

These and many more are the questions that beg for answers. The gaping holes in the story make it obvious that the story is full of assumptions, disjointed, and should not be deliberated upon by those who come across it.

This should also gear people to be considerate of the feelings of those who are actual victims, as the more questionable accounts of sexual assault are pushed out, the less credible the real cases would look, and justice might not be served against rapists when it is needed.

Hmmm,nawa oo. This false rape thing is seriously getting out of hand. Something urgent needs to be done to make sure false rape 'victims' are thoroughly punished when found out. That,I'm sure,will curb this nonsense. At least to an extent.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=kollinzgee post=72394217] i discovered the bang rule and hardon things just changed magically for real[quote]
Mind helping me with the bang rule?..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mike1974(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2018
For Swift Stockbroking Seamless Platforms Solutions
For Swift Mobile Trading App Solution/OMS- You could buy and sell yourselves and
For Swift General Investment/Settlement/Advisory Services
Please contact; molorunyemi@gruenecapital.com, olorunyemi@gmail.com, 08101223958 (SMS/What’s App)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2018
the truth is never live your life to impress women, learn not to fall for their mind games all women play subtle mind games .if they notice you don't give a fvck they will be the one seeking you out .there is this girl
a fresher in campus we started seeing each other all of a sudden she started snubbing me .I. just laughed I knew it was a test I snubbed her too .recently she saw me with one of my side chicks yesterday she saw how pretty and classy she was .to my surprise she came to visit me last night in my class where I was doing my assignment and started playing with me hmmm I smooched her like crazy but sex is not on my mind that night so I told her to go before security bust us learn to show women your value.
dont judge me am no womanizer I just know how to balance women and work because am not emotional.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
drnoel:

The disrespect he preaches is almost insane but then I are an adult and can decide for urself. As it is, that's my opinion based on what I saw.
Anyways it's irrelevant what he preaches cos people will do what they choose, just like it's irrelevant what my opinion is.

niggas leave this old man alone lets keep moving low ranking males will still be low it does not matter their age . una dey fvck up for replying this man he will just take you back subconsciously .aren't you guys tired of all the emotional,financial and societal damage this women have caused everybody cannot be an alphamale.I was once a victim a fulltime maga ,a woman worshipper and yet I still got dumped and rejected.not until I changed my thought. over the years we have begged women to
change but to no avail are men born to suffer .plz answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Anyways it's irrelevant what he preaches cos people will do what they choose, just like it's irrelevant what my opinion is.[/quote]

niggas leave this old man alone lets keep moving low ranking males will still be low it does not matter their age . una dey fvck up for replying this man he will just take you back subconsciously .aren't you guys tired of all the emotional,financial and societal damage this women have caused everybody cannot be an alphamale.I was once a victim a fulltime maga ,a woman worshipper and yet I still got dumped and rejected.not until I changed my thought. over the years we have begged women to
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
ORIJIN201:
My time in school, a girl once told me God forbid grin It's a horrible thing to hear. Me making money gave me total confidence after leaving school. Money changed my mentality. And need I tell you that girls like guys quite older than them with at least 3-4 yrs. They feel much secure around older guys!
talking about age. I have been asking my babe, to tell me her age,age refused saying when the time is right she will. how do I fins out about her age without her knowing. Really want to take things to the next level.

cc harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
kollinzgee:

Lol, if u are an alpha male then such males have suffered.
Child, Go and get a job first and feed urself b4 u come here and talk of being an alpha male.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
kollinzgee:
the truth is never live your life to impress women, learn not to fall for their mind games all women play subtle mind games .if they notice you don't give a fvck they will be the one seeking you out .there is this girl
a fresher in campus we started seeing each other all of a sudden she started snubbing me .I. just laughed I knew it was a test I snubbed her too .recently she saw me with one of my side chicks yesterday she saw how pretty and classy she was .to my surprise she came to visit me last night in my class where I was doing my assignment and started playing with me hmmm I smooched her like crazy but sex is not on my mind that night so I told her to go before security bust us learn to show women your value.
dont judge me am no womanizer I just know how to balance women and work because am not emotional.

U would be surprised but I do agree with these Ur statements but with some refinement u could really be a star among Ur peers.
Then again u guys are children and have little idea about what makes a woman tick in general.
When u find that out u will know all this ranting is full of shit.
Cheers
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ORIJIN201(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pharmtj:
talking about age. I have been asking my babe, to tell me her age,age refused saying when the time is right she will. how do I fins out about her age without her knowing. Really want to take things to the next level.

cc harddon
Did you tell her yours?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kaidenjr(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jazzcelestin:

It's not about being able to read up to where we at now, but puttin' what you've read into praktice. And yes! shii does work.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kaidenjr(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
listen up, hombres. i don't suck at layin' perfect 8's, 9's and 10's or whatsoever. but the thang is; i've learnt one or two thangs from hardon's write ups. he always says this ; NEVER EVER, EVER TELL A CHICK THE L WORD. but most of you'll screw that up.

oh, sh*! gotta stop here. see you'll later ( :

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
I like dis page 215 grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WEEDSDOM: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
drnoel:

U would be surprised but I do agree with these Ur statements but with some refinement u could really be a star among Ur peers.
Then again u guys are children and have little idea about what makes a woman tick in general.
When u find that out u will know all this ranting is full of shit.
Cheers

if you reply this wusslord again..YOU ARE A FOOOL.

leave him to wallow in misery and wussdom.

mind you I've tested harddon 's drill and to God who made me she said I'm strange like jeez where are you from?

but I let her go.

I tried it on another girl and she proclaimed love and I won and left her.

I'm currently using the drills on another lady and she is laughing nonstop. and said she can't wait to kiss me.

note: I've tried different drills tricks and tips but I rate harddon 88/100 now that's hot.
I rate the game by Neil Strauss 40/100.
why cos I've tried the tips and tricks and had less results.
because those tricks don't go well with naija Ladies.

if you don't believe me go and download read and practice test both drills and tricks and see.

back to the clown I quoted..don't reply him anymore his 15mins of fame is over.

brothers use these drills well and see the results flowing in.

emancipate yourself from mental and emotional slavery.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.