Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095782 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chukason1:

Am no Guru but you are practically taught how to be a player here .... If you are not a player you get played regarding most relationships nowadays ... You are wrong with " Never be scared to lose a girl" Bro if she's the only girl and if you not a player you will be scared no matter how determined you are ... The game remains keeping it always on multiple ,Figure out the best of all ,marry

The best way to learn hard knocks from the streets and estates, to the wise, is through the experiences of another.

@ emphasized, the question should be, what if HE's the only guy?

There are thing experience that change your mentality for life, reconfigure your thoughts and you can't just be YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Canberra55:
I never reach half of all these 200 and something pages but for inside my mind I dey plan d way I go take attack this harrdon niggardly for dream if e nor ready to use all these knowledge make cool cash online or thru written books or whatever. Niggar's good total understanding of the game, especially in relation to Nigerian girls... H-Boss where you at bro? U gotta make loads of money man...

Yea? Kindly school me mehn cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by EjaGbangba95: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello bro Harddon and the other gurus in the house,my mindset on woman has changed in this way after I read Charles Nneji’s book and have been following this thread for some time now and so far so good, I have become good tho on an average, I have successfully been laid only the second day i met two different shawties, all thanks to your drills which polished d bang rule I got earlier.
Fast forward to d present, I’m presently on my service year, so there was dis gal we were posted to same PPA and we both live in d same lodge tho it’s 2 building just separated with a door, so there was easy access, So there was dis guy who was already at the ppa but soon passed out, the guy was d definition of nice guy and did virtually everything for this gal including feeding, tho I still do chat even touch d gal then but kept my distance cos d guy was like begging oda guys not to get close to d gal, right now d guy has passed out and I’m already using all this drills on d gal, she now even cooks for me and herself, new corpers joined in with us and I used the jealousy on her cos she always complain of cooking dat we can both share cooking(u have to cook what u eat as there are no cafeteria), since she knew I could cook, so she agreed to cook for us after I jokingly told her am gonna get close to the new corpers if she won’t change.
I need insights or advice on how to get into her coochies(sex), we do touch, hug, hold her waist and all that, she jokingly said the other corpers told her I’m the new Bf now and we laughed over it, but she do tell me to stop when I try to smooch her much or wen tins are getting heat up.
P.S right now she is the only one using a room as her roommates are not around and I have access to d room and also she mentioned we should go to town to flex cos I do go to town once in a while to drink.
Thanks for reading guys
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by USFOCUS: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=HARDDON
hi boss i have this lady living at my house divorce with one child but every night she will come to me or beg me to come out and start having conversation with her for more than 3 hours but from my own thinking i think she is into me or what do you think
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by isyourboy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone. It's been a while.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
EjaGbangba95:
Hello bro Harddon and the other gurus in the house,my mindset on woman has changed in this way after I read Charles Nneji’s book and have been following this thread for some time now and so far so good, I have become good tho on an average, I have successfully been laid only the second day i met two different shawties, all thanks to your drills which polished d bang rule I got earlier.
Fast forward to d present, I’m presently on my service year, so there was dis gal we were posted to same PPA and we both live in d same lodge tho it’s 2 building just separated with a door, so there was easy access, So there was dis guy who was already at the ppa but soon passed out, the guy was d definition of nice guy and did virtually everything for this gal including feeding, tho I still do chat even touch d gal then but kept my distance cos d guy was like begging oda guys not to get close to d gal, right now d guy has passed out and I’m already using all this drills on d gal, she now even cooks for me and herself, new corpers joined in with us and I used the jealousy on her cos she always complain of cooking dat we can both share cooking(u have to cook what u eat as there are no cafeteria), since she knew I could cook, so she agreed to cook for us after I jokingly told her am gonna get close to the new corpers if she won’t change.
I need insights or advice on how to get into her coochies(sex), we do touch, hug, hold her waist and all that, she jokingly said the other corpers told her I’m the new Bf now and we laughed over it, but she do tell me to stop when I try to smooch her much or wen tins are getting heat up.
P.S right now she is the only one using a room as her roommates are not around and I have access to d room and also she mentioned we should go to town to flex cos I do go to town once in a while to drink.
Thanks for reading guys

you hug enter room yet u can't smooch
truth is she is feeling u when u together in the room do u play any song
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
isyourboy:
@ harddon, pls i need yur help here,

i've been using this life changing drill on a girl i met online (instagram) and she has been respnding positively, she has been disturbing me with callss and messages. she has been the one spending on calls most times. she has been asking all those boring question 'do u have a girlfriend and all and i have beenn giving her the right reponse. she literally has been doing all that she could to impress me. we scheduled to meet next week after few weeks of drilling her. the problem here is i am physically unattractive, even though i have learnt from experience of few of my friends who used to bed girls even though they are not handsome. they literraly have been telling me that face doesnt make you attractive, it is the confidence you ball yourself with that do the job. she has been seeing my pictures tho, but i am not sure when she physically meet me if she might shoot me off cos im far from being attractive ( short and ugly). i have good dress sense and i am neat and not dirty.

harddon and others pls repond to this.

bro always be yourself do this if u meet her up ask what she thinks of you physically
if she replies tell her what u think if her then by actions prove to her u still the guy on the instagram page
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
lahp:

bro always be yourself do this if u meet her up ask what she thinks of you physically
if she replies tell her what u think if her then by actions prove to her u still the guy on the instagram page
if oshiomole can get a pretty girl as his wife anybody can
with your big balls safe between your legs u can get any girl u desire

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Torackzy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
isyourboy:

i've been using this life changing drill on a girl i met online (instagram) and she has been respnding positively, she has been disturbing me with callss and messages. she has been the one spending on calls most times. she has been asking all those boring question 'do u have a girlfriend and all and i have beenn giving her the right reponse. she literally has been doing all that she could to impress me. we scheduled to meet next week after few weeks of drilling her. the problem here is i am physically unattractive, even though i have learnt from experience of few of my friends who used to bed girls even though they are not handsome. they literraly have been telling me that face doesnt make you attractive, it is the confidence you ball yourself with that do the job. she has been seeing my pictures tho, but i am not sure when she physically meet me if she might shoot me off cos im far from being attractive ( short and ugly). i have good dress sense and i am neat and not dirty.

guy i swear i de vex for you
how can you call yourself ugly?? smh
dont you know you are who you think or belive you are??
abeg change that mindset please its not good

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Torackzy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
lahp:

for me that question is not necesarry...make he just flow normal and act and talk the same way a cute guy would
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Torackzy:

for me that question is not necesarry...make he just flow normal and act and talk the same way a cute guy would
your right but she probably ain't seeing home the way he sees himself
let him continue to be ball full
she will ride along women are illogical
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by EjaGbangba95: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
lahp:

you hug enter room yet u can't smooch
truth is she is feeling u when u together in the room do u play any song
Not really bro, just like a couple of times. I know she is into me already but can’t just get to that phase
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
USFOCUS:
[quote author=HARDDON
hi boss i have this lady living at my house divorce with one child but every night she will come to me or beg me to come out and start having conversation with her for more than 3 hours but from my own thinking i think she is into me or what do you think

Wow. What a situation you got. You have a lot of respect for her don't you?

This respect you have for her is what is keeping HER from pouncing on you. Rape rape rape.

She sees you as naive and young at heart et all. But enjoys your company. However, situations like this always excalate. Watch it. REALLY WATCH IT. Especially if she isn't your type.

By the way, what are you doing chatting with a WOMAN for 3 solid hours? Are you that jobless? Even if you are, are there no skills to acquire on YouTube or movies to watch or games to play angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
EjaGbangba95:

Not really bro, just like a couple of times. I know she is into me already but can’t just get to that phase

songs put everyone in a mode
blues let's romance fill the air all u need to do is sniff it get high show the way and see her roll along

sometimes play a game and use a kiss as a reward if gotten correctly
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
isyourboy:

What a pity.

If you have actually read the thread, you would have realised that attraction is way beyond your physical features and the size of your pocket.

One thing matters most to ladies; how you make them feel. Make them feel good in a weird sacastic way and everything is inconsequential.

People see you the way you see yourself.

work on your self confidence here : datingdrill.com .

You think Beauty would roll with the Beast if physical features matters?

Women love 4 things and 4 things alone and it would surprise you the physical features ain't one of them.

My advice?
Delay meeting her physically until you get a hold of your confidence if not, your body language would drive her off.

"Babes, something came up that needs my urgent attention, let's put our meeting on hold a lil while"

Every guy must have superiority Mentality.
Any gurl your truly is with, is very lucky to have your truly's attention. It's just the way it is.

Create their reality and live in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
lahp:

shocked shocked shocked

You just woke her up from her slumber! She wud respond to the positive not to hurt his fellings but that wud be about it. She gone. And u effective murder the lil gut he's got left.

That question reeks of insecurity and not been appreciative of who you are.

There is something special I haven't treated here. It would be treated on our blog.

It is called Pre-emptive Defensive Manoeuvre...

A lot of comedians use...

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2018
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked

You just woke her up from her slumber! She wud respond to the positive not to hurt his fellings but that wud be about it. She gone. And u effective murder the lil gut he's got left.

That question reeks of insecurity and not been appreciative of who you are.

There is something special I haven't treated here. It would be treated on our blog.

It is called Pre-emptive Defensive Manoeuvre...

A lot of comedians use...

true talk I don't really ask a girl that though
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by USFOCUS: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=HARDDON
you know what ? You are right she gives me alot of respect which i also return because she has given birth... And you are right about her being naive because i shool her on everything. So are you suggesting i should let her go or what should i do
and i also work 10 hours a day so the rest of the day am at home that's why we do talk alot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by isyourboy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
HARDDON:

What a pity.

If you have actually read the thread, you would have realised that attraction is way beyond your physical features and the size of your pocket.

One thing matters most to ladies; how you make them feel. Make them feel good in a weird sacastic way and everything is inconsequential.

People see you the way you see yourself.

work on your self confidence here : datingdrill.com .

You think Beauty would roll with the Beast if physical features matters?

Women love 4 things and 4 things alone and it would surprise you the physical features ain't one of them.

My advice?
Delay meeting her physically until you get a hold of your confidence if not, your body language would drive her off.

"Babes, something came up that needs my urgent attention, let's put our meeting on hold a lil while"

Every guy must have superiority Mentality.
Any gurl your truly is with, is very lucky to have your truly's attention. It's just the way it is.

Create their reality and live in it.

hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MuyiRano(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
magikalz:
Charles Nneji's E-books up for free....both of them. Nothing dey the book like that. Basically a mix-up of all we have been saying here. I feel it was even copied and edited from some of these abroad dating coaches' works.
Pls, I'll like to see the book
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PaulAris: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hi HARDDON, you truly is the Honourable and renowned Prodigy (I think these praises works on you...hehe!!) of yester-years and futurely
...the "mail" tingy please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by addictedwriter(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
I stepped on this thread when I fall in love like an idiot for women...I ran thru hardon thread while my girl was giving me attitude, yet i kept calln her and forming lover boy. I ran tru this thread further and gave my time to this thread and digested evrytn. i snubbed my girl and reduced my love for her...suddenly she started calling and messaging me more than i do, saying I av changed. Right now this thread is changing my perception and agitation to fall for women. I don't even care if my girl walks away, I can see clearly now. I studied further and read books like...'the manipulated man' and 'no more Mr nice guys'..and believe me women ain't worth professing or tripping for. If u are a guy on this thread and u still bug, run and cry if ur girl gives u attitude, then I'm sorry for u...chase success and c women flood u...meet different girls,snub them,make them feel inferior and watch how they bellow at ur feet. Guys read the above books if u can....u ll understand that women can offer two things.. a boob and pussy...but a man- hustle, brain,intelligence, ruggedness,determination etc which women lack completely... Guys, grab back ur balls from the daughters of eve....

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Youngbbt: 4:50am On Nov 22, 2018
all the girls I dated and currently dating I never approach them..........I'm a very shy type of guy...... when ever I see a girl I likes my heart cut and beat so fast.......i don't just know how or were to state or even have the confidence to stop her.....i only pray on my heart for her to fall for me. it suprise me because I deals with mostly female since I'm a hairstylist

I really need help and lines on how to approach a lady....

it killing me off.... I want to be able to talk to a lady...whom I like not wait for her to fall for me guru I'm the house Help a son

I don't know if it shyness or fear

#I wan to be a really baller with confidence
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Youngbbt: 4:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Goterry0123:

I think this is the very reason Harddon and other Gurus will keep telling you to go into any relationship with the right intention.

This Thread is not for breeding players which you clearly stated you are, Men are made here. Real Men with Balls as Big as Nigeria Looted Treasury.

Lemme offer the little help i can, When the boss comes online the Rest can be handled.

Players Rules states you must never be caught and if caught be ready to lose everything.

You have apologise as a Nice Guy would do, which is a red flag.

Now Employ Jealousy and Careless to your favor, Stop begging her for the time being, if she call don't be in a hurry to pick and if you finally pick don't spend the whole day on the fone. Make it snappy and make her feel you have moved on and you have another life now.

Then Pick on her close paddy, Rob the drill here on her and make your gf see what she has been missing.

When she starts coming to clingy and wanting to talk about the issue swerve it, don't let her use that word "I have forgiven you" on you bro..

Never be Afraid to lose a girl.

I stand to be corrected by the Gurus

need your teaching..... just don't have the heart to approach a girl.... in the street
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Youngbbt: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2018
DrXavierCage:
To support this Ministry, I'd like you guys to read "The Mystery method". It helped me a lot.

I just found out about "The bang rule." I'll be reading it now. It looks like a nice book.

please share sunday2bkt@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MetroBoomin: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hey dudes,to all the gurus here,I need help and suggestions,will try and be brief.

I started off with this particular girl online,we got fond of each other,the girl was falling badly & couldn't wait for us to meet, during the course of our online convos,she told me how her ex broke up with her just days ago and she is hurt badly but she is fine & has gotten over it,Sha wetin concern me ? Was still doing my thing on her & she's falling real badly,at some point I asked myself,are u sure this girl isn't using me to get over her ex ? I ignored that thought,we later met real life just for a few hours then we parted ways,after she went back,she started gushing how she is in love again etc,always texting & calling me,but now things are starting to slow down a bit,less texts & calls,I'm suspecting she still got a thing for her ex,to make matters worse she posted a pic of her ex and all that shiiit,I'm not worried tho cos I got lots of girls but still... I need to hook this one coos Mann I feel like shiiit being used to get over somebody else.

So how do i deal with a girl still trying to hold onto her ex? A guy that broke her heart,Mann I need serious efficient strategy,I'm expecting responses from y'all. Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by isyourboy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
HARDDON:

Wit guys like us, ladies hv lil expectations.
An employer has no time seeking to please an employee

Wit guys like us, ladies hv lil expectations.
An employer has no time seeking to please an employee

@ Harddon, you are the best i have seen

An employer has no time seeking to impress the employer since he is the choser

sleek
very sleeek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
@ Richybang , futurevizi , mikolam , PaulAris , lordchizzy , Blabbermouth

kindly mail : support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
@ KAGMEN11 , OLUWABIG , vosquare , Temihatz , mlkraj, Cheiiii , Samcranked and a host of others,

kindly mail : support@datingdrill.com .

Only private/business matters.

Otherwise, post here so that others can learn from the plethora of answers.

Rich Regards
D1
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Youngbbt: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
HARDDON:
@ KAGMEN11 , OLUWABIG , vosquare , Temihatz , mlkraj, Cheiiii , Samcranked and a host of others,

kindly mail : support@datingdrill.com .

Only private/business matters.

Otherwise, post here so that others can learn from the plethora of answers.

Rich Regards
D1

all the girls I dated and currently dating I never approach them..........I'm a very shy type of guy...... when ever I see a girl I likes my heart cut and beat so fast.......i don't just know how or were to state or even have the confidence to stop her.....i only pray on my heart for her to fall for me. it suprise me because I deals with mostly female since I'm a hairstylist
it killing me off.... I want to be able to talk to a lady...whom I like not wait for her to fall for me guru I'm the house Help a son
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Youngbbt:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

A fish in the middle of the ocean that does not know what water tastes like!

with your kinda job, you dont even need much efforts. Just make sure your hands are soft, body well built, clean appearance, good dress sense , a freaking sleek cologne and you would be shooting home free daily after collecting their money! ... oh gross me!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.