Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095394 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mekanus:
Oga na oshofree we want.
u go see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mekanus(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
lakesidepapa:

u go see
E fit be books wey I get you wan send sef. Mention the books in your arsenal make I know howfa.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kaceman(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
HARDDON:

Yea, more important things needed some heat from my heart

Didn't know u were following

@ last post, which of the guys do u think she wud pick easily?

The second guy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrBrainiac1: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
ChiefGuru24, lahp.

Please, I have a girl I've wooed before, but she told me that am lying that she don't trust me. She said I want to double date meanwhile I have never had one before. I tried convincing her but all went in vain.

I forgot about her totally, I don't speak with her again ( we attend same church) but recently I noticed I've start getting feelings about her again.

She saw my brother at a mid week service and she asked where I was, but my brother told her I wasn't around.( I was surprised cos I haven't been talking to her for like a year plus)

Please I want to chat her now ( not for dating, but close friends).

How should I initiate the convo with her, since its been long we've talked.

Thanks in advance...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
SLIMDON88:
Told her that i will love for us to live together forever she smiled and asked her to come around in the evening that I have something to tell her....

Now my problem is that I don't how to keep a vibrant relationship because I havn't been in a relationship before (22 and havn't had sex with a woman but I m*st*rbate ooo lols)

I don't know how to crack jokes, biko make una reason my matter.

Harddon and other gurus please help.

Please don't spoil your show by acting too needy ....
Ask about her life , her plans and never reveal much about your self , Also hint her that you are not good in bringing up conversation , Then try to get a kiss...
And to keep a vibrant relationship it depends on the kind of girl and what you really want ' Bottom line don't force yourself and make sure you get disvirgined cheers ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
ChiefGuru24, lahp.

Please, I have a girl I've wooed before, but she told me that am lying that she don't trust me. She said I want to double date meanwhile I have never had one before. I tried convincing her but all went in vain.

I forgot about her totally, I don't speak with her again ( we attend same church) but recently I noticed I've start getting feelings about her again.

She saw my brother at a mid week service and she asked where I was, but my brother told her I wasn't around.( I was surprised cos I haven't been talking to her for like a year plus)

Thanks in advance...

No Never , I think she is not into you she just likes the attention you are giving her ....
If you have tried your best to convince her and she refused then Move on .... Ask her best friend out or a close friend more beautiful than she is, Watch the Law of jealousy take place

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
SLIMDON88:
Told her that i will love for us to live together forever she smiled and asked her to come around in the evening that I have something to tell her....

Now my problem is that I don't how to keep a vibrant relationship because I havn't been in a relationship before (22 and havn't had sex with a woman but I m*st*rbate ooo lols)

I don't know how to crack jokes, biko make una reason my matter.

Harddon and other gurus please help.

ur pills are in this thread
learning to take charge is very important
before a convo ask urself what u aim to gain at the end
when u see the convo is becoming lengthy stop and post for next week
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
ChiefGuru24, lahp.

Thanks in advance...

When next u see tell her

'Heard u missed me and came to satisfy that desire so here I am but don't be greedy"

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kingdiamond(m): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2019
@harddon . I like this ur package . You remind me of way back . I had so much ball's & so much gut's . Women suffer for my hand . But am now retired . But not tired . Sorry i did'nt see ur drill's on time .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TheDejiEmpire(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:
Boss I greet y'all. This is my first time posting on here after following this thread for a very long while. So something happened yesterday night.

My roommate was making a lengthy call with his cousin (Female) so I was there in the room playing game on my phone sha and I somehow cracked a joke which she managed to hear ( phone wasn't on speaker) so she asked her cousin(My Friend) who that was. He sha told her my name and she claims she wants to speak with me, but I refused to speak and I'm sure she was really pained. Like why tf you want to speak with me, you don't even know me. My Guy give me phone but I no collect , She even asked him to put it on speaker which he did. She sha challenged me trying to force me to speak I sha refused to make a sound and made her feel stupid for trying to strike a Convo with me. She even use style Abuse me thinking that i would reply, I just kept mute. My guy was just laughing .I hope I'm not too hard on the girl.

She said it was the first time a guy would ever reject her , lmaoooo. My head swell. It's not like I'm attracted to this girl or anything o. I don't even know what she looks like grin grin grin . But I feel this is a step to being the hard guy I'm supposed to be.

Funny enough the girl Vowed to visit just because of me, she wants to know that guy that rejected her.

Harddon boss. What's your say on this?

she felt u now whenever she comes just do what u did before

she just want to know if u real
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2019
superbouck:
the drills are actually working,
Hardon &CO thanks for every second u guys put into this . Am 20 yrs old , seeing this post I know I will marry the girl of my dream.
But B4 then all I have to say to girls is LETS PLAY.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2019
I got some seduction books to unlock women defense and make them to have a great feelings for you and for them to wish down thier heart they would have knw u for a very long time, with a token amount of money.

Beep me on whatsapp if u are interesting. zero nine zero eight one four zero two one two five.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrBrainiac1: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
lahp:

When next u see tell her

'Heard u missed me and came to satisfy that desire so here I am but don't be greedy"

And I saw her today, I wasn't able to approach her. I have this attitude called *shyness*.

When ever she sees me, she start smiling, she can't control it. Today was worst, when she saw me, we bothcwanted to cross the road, she was at the other side, she was just smiling and trying to control it by turning her face so I wouldn't see it, but I saw it and was smiling too.

When she's was passing through my side, she said something, while smiling heavily but I couldn't hear what she said.

Pls I have two questions...

1. What's her reason for smiling when she sees me? And also she likes looking at my side.

2. How can I approach her without my shyness attitude ??. This is not the first time, we've talked many times I.e last year.

Pls help me...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

And I saw her today, I wasn't able to approach her. I have this attitude called *shyness*.

When ever she sees me, she start smiling, she can't control it. Today was worst, when she saw me, we bothcwanted to cross the road, she was at the other side, she was just smiling and trying to control it by turning her face so I wouldn't see it, but I saw it and was smiling too.

When she's was passing through my side, she said something, while smiling heavily but I couldn't hear what she said.

1. What's her reason for smiling when she sees me? And also she likes looking at my side.

2. How can I approach her without my shyness attitude ??. This is not the first time, we've talked many times I.e last year.

Pls help me...

to deal with ur shyness u need to go through this drills again

who won't smile when u see what u like but then u should be careful of such

she wants u to come closer

while don't u tell next time she smiles at u

I know I am that handsome
to pull out that smile but it makes me scared
do u want to kidnap me

so u can have me for yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Pls help me...

there is something known as 2 sec rule if u see a girl quickly approach if u think about it u will mess up

learn to use what she says does or thinks against her sometimes don't stress your brain out for a lady take her like ur younger sis at home and u will be natural

most of all go through these drills and u shall see how to let go of ur shyness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
lahp:

there is something known as 2 sec rule if u see a girl quickly approach if u think about it u will mess up

learn to use what she says does or thinks against her sometimes don't stress your brain out for a lady take her like ur younger sis at home and u will be natural

most of all go through these drills and u shall see how to let go of ur shyness

U sabi..! Thumbs up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by daeminent(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Help a bro out....
pls I need the bang rule and the advanced bang rule E-books
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2019
lakesidepapa:
I got some seduction books to unlock women defense and make them to have a great feelings for you and for them to wish down thier heart they would have knw u for a very long time, with a token amount of money.

Beep me on whatsapp if u are interesting. zero nine zero eight one four zero two one two five.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2019
Good day,

There is this lady whom happen to be a coworker with a student of mine thou I plan to mk things more positive btw us unfortunately the lady now avoiding me.

Can I dialogue with my student to act as my girlfriend to make the REAL girlfriend jealous or is that a bad idea?

Remember I teach this student of mine & don't condone disrespect

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ohims: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Am new here and I love what's going on in dis place Still trying 2 put my issues 2geda
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ohims: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
I need a solution plsss they is dis girl I love I asked her out and she agreed ever since den it has been over seven month now and since den we only had nice time once.. if I try 2 see her she claim 2 be busy and am de only 1 doing de calling if I din call her she can stay a Month without hearing 4rm me and she will be owk

When Chating she reply me as if am a stranger ....and I seriously love her I can just help my self without thinking of her I need help plsss I want her 2 crave 4 me so hard .....
De girl is killing me help me plss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ohims: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ohims:
I need a solution plsss they is dis girl I love I asked her out and she agreed ever since den it has been over seven month now and since den we only had nice time once.. if I try 2 see her she claim 2 be busy and am de only 1 doing de calling if I din call her she can stay a Month without hearing 4rm me and she will be owk

When Chating she reply me as if am a stranger ....and I seriously love her I can just help my self without thinking of her I need help plsss I want her 2 crave 4 me so hard .....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Ohims post=80287013][/quote] ask her if she needs bullet for the killing!!!! since local man can't read this pages from 0-30..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
yetunsbay:
Good day,

There is this lady whom happen to be a coworker with a student of mine thou I plan to mk things more positive btw us unfortunately the lady now avoiding me.

Can I dialogue with my student to act as my girlfriend to make the REAL girlfriend jealous or is that a bad idea?

Remember I teach this student of mine & don't condone disrespect

never get dirty with ur students not nice u will lose your respect
why did the lady start avoiding u?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Ohims post=80287013][/qs
smh why don't u read the drills and practice what u learnt u might have sent bar vibes when u went out what did u guys do by that day?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Ohims:

my previous comment is for u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2019
lahp:

never get dirty with ur students not nice u will lose your respect
why did the lady start avoiding u?
kindly re-read
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blanc8(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Ohims:

Don't be offended bro, how old are you?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blanc8(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Please when you guys are writing your stories please write in full, stop this short hand thing... Looks too stupid to read, tells the kind of guy you are and why your game with ladies ain't having any headway

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.