Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095307 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blanc8(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Ohims:
I need a solution plsss they is dis girl I love I asked her out and she agreed ever since den it has been over seven month now and since den we only had nice time once.. if I try 2 see her she claim 2 be busy and am de only 1 doing de calling if I din call her she can stay a Month without hearing 4rm me and she will be owk

When Chating she reply me as if am a stranger ....and I seriously love her I can just help my self without thinking of her I need help plsss I want her 2 crave 4 me so hard .....
De girl is killing me help me plss

Let's assume you didn't read the drills, but by default don't you know when you not wanted? Don't you know how to create value for yourself? Why do you stick around letting a lady use you to catch cruise, bro you need to understand this girl matter ain't a do or die something, this chiq you seeking validation from is out there in another guys dm seeking attention, begging for replies, why can't you be that guy, don't sell your self short because you trying to get a girl. Know your worth

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blanc8(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2019
SLIMDON88:
Told her that i will love for us to live together forever she smiled and asked her to come around in the evening that I have something to tell her....

Now my problem is that I don't how to keep a vibrant relationship because I havn't been in a relationship before (22 and havn't had sex with a woman but I m*st*rbate ooo lols)

I don't know how to crack jokes, biko make una reason my matter.

Harddon and other gurus please help.

You, I don't even think you have a problem, she likes you and you like her.. You don't have to worry about anything.. Just go with the flow. Enjoy the awkwardness.. Its all part of the thrills..you don't really need any format... You guys will be alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blanc8(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

And I saw her today, I wasn't able to approach her. I have this attitude called *shyness*.

When ever she sees me, she start smiling, she can't control it. Today was worst, when she saw me, we bothcwanted to cross the road, she was at the other side, she was just smiling and trying to control it by turning her face so I wouldn't see it, but I saw it and was smiling too.

When she's was passing through my side, she said something, while smiling heavily but I couldn't hear what she said.

Pls I have two questions...

1. What's her reason for smiling when she sees me? And also she likes looking at my side.

2. How can I approach her without my shyness attitude ??. This is not the first time, we've talked many times I.e last year.

Pls help me...

Shyness -
Why you asking us why she is smiling... � You, why you smiling when ever you see her

Charlie you both like each other and shyness and lack of expressiveness will ruin this for you.. You will relegate yourself to 'one guy that use to crush on me' like you think you are the only guy that sees she is beautiful and badder guy will come take her from your smiles.. Be there smiling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2019
yetunsbay:
kindly re-read
u still haven't answered my question
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by bsquare12(f): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

Actually all of the on top of are important; but, i feel it’s doable for 2 men to the touch a lady, kiss, and caress within the very same ways that, and nevertheless she is going to have a uniquereaction to every. the rationale for the distinction is that sex is claimed to be at least 80% mental.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
lahp:

u still haven't answered my question
first the rationale isn't to date student rather to achieve the target.

To ur questn I guess normal I'm nt cheap attitude of average lady when she sense where u will be driving at
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
yetunsbay:

To ur questn I guess normal I'm nt cheap attitude of average lady when she sense where u will be driving at
using the student as a way to make her jealous sends the wrong message to the student
hereby losing ur respect
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
HARDDON:
To help u take control of your emotions, u have to learn how to turn down ladies. start by the little things;
turn down that airtime request from that your crush, turn down that ur course mate/colleague lunch request, turn down that outing request, however u may, but subtly, funnily and cockily.

SENSE PILL 1b : for once, have d balls to be brave, be YOU and do things because you want to do them not because they cajole u to!
dont be fooled ladies know exactly what they are doing when they go demanding for things they dont even need and airtime they wud never call you with( this is how mugus and magas are made, this is where friendzoning begins) , it is your duty to fashion responses to deflect their demands and hold your sway.

Bae: babes could you u help me get that over there?
YOU: yea sure, after i'm done with this game..or you can say sure, if only u beat me in this game....we know that game isnt ending soon nor can she beat u, she wud be forced to go get it her self (subtle but very effective).

slowly u grow in this game: from subtle refusal to outright funny ones. the only time u wud master this act is when bae starts touching u, u respond, then when every one is steamy, all cloths off and she launches for ur weapon, remove her hand, she wud try again, remove it still, after the 4th time she tries u can let her, i can bet you it wud be explosive! dont ask me why tongue grin

then be man enough to turn her outright down one day!

i'm not really in the mood to get down tonight B, just want us to cuddle and kiss thereafter we sleep! she wud try her best but if you can stand your ground, you wud have passed this great test. she wudnt bliv it that a guy can turn her down with his hardness and her wetness! she might act funny thereafter, ignore it..... She knows u r becoming a Man! cool

the ultimate test in this self control drill is this:

try and hook a new catch, after the 1st - 3rd hang outs, they usually feel comfortable, wanting to come know ur place because you have been deflecting all talks away from where u stay( we wud talk more about this soon. it is a perfect way to have any lady BEG to come know your place instead of you begging to have her over as u have been doing and she has been refusing because she knows what your plans are already! embarassed )

so lets say you finally agreed to have her over, and after all said and done, reggae turned blues and u guys are on each other, cloths flying with supersonic speed off your bodies as u kiss( more on this in DRILL NUGGET 3) passionately in anticipation of a sumptuous session,
then just as she pulls u over and want u inside of her, u pull away, sit on the bed for a while thinking, then after a brief moment, pick your boxers and start wearing it! she wud be wondering what is happening, tell her u just lost it, that you gtg now. she wud cajole, implore, seduce and do all possible to have you, DONT YOU YEILD! remember this is a test! and to help you scale tru, always remember it your final test. wear your cloths, apologize and hit the street. u wud literally murder her with thots like : is it that he has a gurl friend and doesnt wano cheat on her? or is my kini smelly like that of that blogger? stretch marks on my laps? or is he impotent? cudnt B because i touched his hard Jrod..... is there something i did wrong? ...... cheesy cheesy if only she knew....

yea i know, it is not fair to do this to any lady, but sit back and ask yourself, is it fair to do this to a guy? Ladies do this to guys all the time that is why they have mastered the act of staying on top of their game, and only let in guys they really want into their web, and for you to master your act also, this you must learn to do, not with one, but as often as u can,,,,,u wud bcome a master in no time, Jrod wud learn its place and then cease to control you.
Bro you are too much
So much wisdom
THIS IS PHILOSOPHY OF DATING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
lahp:

using the student as a way to make her jealous sends the wrong message to the student
hereby losing ur respect
some students are more matured moreover being candid will be shown to her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
yetunsbay:

going through this drill u will have ammos for such reactions from a lady

1: use a lady way better than her
2; forget about her for a long time then pop up one day on her doorstep with wits and skills

watch her fall like the twin towers
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SamzackD(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
CC Harddon

Please check your mail!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jagaban880: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
PaulAris:

LMAO!!!
Is this a real question?
I doubt you read the thread to learn, you just picked up lines that he gave for examples and used em'.
And now that its exhausted, you coming back for more.

He made this thread to drill you and not for you to drill through it.
Quit handpicking, learn it all.
Master the art of words

Loud it Bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oregbe17:
Bro you are too much So much wisdom THIS IS PHILOSOPHY OF DATING
Strictly Reverse psychology. ..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kayus4real: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
What if she asks if you had sex before?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ChiefGuru24(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kayus4real:
What if she asks if you had sex before?

Tell her yes. If she asks how many times. Say three and that you cant count. OR tell her "slow down there, we havent gotten there" (say this or any variation of this in a slightly sexual and funny way)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ChiefGuru24(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mekanus:
Oga na oshofree we want.

Lol. You cant learn effectively that way. Buy books, read then go out and practice.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mekanus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
ChiefGuru24:

Lol. You cant learn effectively that way. Buy books, read then go out and practice.

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ChiefGuru24(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=Mekanus post=80749893][/quote]

Facts only bruv.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeiderJa: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2019
How do I break monosyllables, chiefs?

I'd break a person's head for this if I could reach through the screen.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
if she’s curving you in the dms, remind her of Isaiah 4:1.

“On that day , 7 women will grab hold of one man saying: we will eat our own food and cloth ourselves. Just get married to us and take away our disgrace.”

So bro, our time is coming.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Omarsheriff(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
LillyVal:
if she’s curving you in the dms, remind her of Isaiah 4:1.

“On that day , 7 women will grab hold of one man saying: we will eat our own food and cloth ourselves. Just get married to us and take away our disgrace.”

So bro, our time is coming.
thank God you know this.I might not be available again grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ayoguy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=ObinnaValentine post=79020918]

bros I am loyal..abeg I need..I no get rabas sha to gv jes felt u cud epp...thanks[/quotebro i know this is coming late bt pls can I also get the book...plss!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ayoguy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Donlexybaze:
I have it bro,bang rule and advance bang rule
i know this is coming late bt pls can I also get the book...plss!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 777Likes9Shares: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ohims:
I need a solution plsss they is dis girl I love I asked her out and she agreed ever since den it has been over seven month now and since den we only had nice time once.. if I try 2 see her she claim 2 be busy and am de only 1 doing de calling if I din call her she can stay a Month without hearing 4rm me and she will be owk

When Chating she reply me as if am a stranger ....and I seriously love her I can just help my self without thinking of her I need help plsss I want her 2 crave 4 me so hard .....
De girl is killing me help me plss
I feel your pain... But have you tried placing a sacrifice at her gate yet?.... Let me know if you need the items for sacrifice
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Guys,

Three different times I had invited girlfriend to my crib we've always had romantic play (thou she dislikes) but just cant bear seeing her without wanting to bang.

Fast forward lately I notice she declines most often my requests for her to visit even when I never had mindset of sex.

How can I change this to the latter pls ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by officialfestus(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Seunnzy(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2019
I just wanna ask...is it okay to date a girl taller than I am

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.