Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096495 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TissuePaper: 8:45pm On May 17, 2019
Done and dusted

Cc harddon update coming soon

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 11:22pm On May 17, 2019
Harddon be forming hard guy hard guy, but he has not man up yet to accept my lunch invite
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2019
jackals:
Harddon be forming hard guy hard guy, but he has not man up yet to accept my lunch invite
Maybe because u haven't impressed him yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by monerozi5590: 9:27am On May 18, 2019
jackals:

Don't you have a BF?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MJBOLT: 9:41am On May 18, 2019
if you knew how to cook a proper meal,he would accept

jackals:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 12:49pm On May 18, 2019
brandon180:

Maybe because u haven't impressed him yet.

How do I impress him?? angry angry angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 12:50pm On May 18, 2019
monerozi5590:

Don't you have a BF?

I have. Amnot saying I wanna date him na. My guy is enough. Thanks sad sad sad
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 12:51pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you knew how to cook a proper meal,he would accept

I am not taking him to my house. if he is in lagos, then we hang out. I pay
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhyMedex: 1:46pm On May 18, 2019
Any1 picked a gal b4 witx actually talkin to her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by monerozi5590: 2:18pm On May 18, 2019
jackals:

I have. Amnot saying I wanna date him na. My guy is enough. Thanks sad sad sad

And you think your guy will be cool with what you are doing?... stalking another guy and the guy is even ignoring you!

It seems you don't love ur guy.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2019
jackals:

How do I impress him?? angry angry angry
I'd say seduce him, buh m not sure u have got what it takes to complete the task.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mekuze2(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2019
Dear hardon...my baby pussy hurts during sex and because of that I don't cum... what should I do? Although the pussy is sweet o��
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2019
monerozi5590:

And you think your guy will be cool with what you are doing?... stalking another guy and the guy is even ignoring you!

It seems you don't love ur guy.

Why are you talking like this na did I say I want to date him.?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 8:01pm On May 18, 2019
brandon180:

I'd say seduce him, buh m not sure u have got what it takes to complete the task.

I know he like beautiful and intelligent girl �. I'm one. And I'm working too, he doesn't have to spend on me.
Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
Dear hardon...my baby pussy hurts during sex and because of that I don't cum... what should I do? Although the pussy is sweet o��
maybe u don't normally do 4play b4 inserting it. next time rub ur tin with anointing oil or engine oil b4 u put it inside
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TissuePaper: 9:38pm On May 18, 2019
austine4real:
maybe u don't normally do 4play b4 inserting it. next time rub ur tin with anointing oil or engine oil b4 u put it inside
for real grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:01pm On May 18, 2019
Fresh fish frying soon at https://datingdrill.com ,you don't want to miss out!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by monerozi5590: 4:23am On May 19, 2019
jackals:

Why are you talking like this na did I say I want to date him.?

Be sincere, when last did you buy ur bf lunch?.. Everybody has flaws baby.
Even Hardon has his flaws, until you meet him in person you will never know.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 4:30am On May 19, 2019
monerozi5590:

Be sincere, when last did you buy ur bf lunch?.. Everybody has flaws baby.

Even Hardon has his flaws, until you meet him in person you will never know.

The same way you also have your own flaws.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by monerozi5590: 8:49am On May 19, 2019
jackals:

The same way you also have your own flaws.

I have many flaws.... Very many baby.... I just want you to be proud of ur man because what u are looking for in Hardon is in ur man.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2019
kollinzgee:

fitst of all it depends on your girls responds to the guy ,does she pick the calls from the guy,does she accept the money or gifts from the guy if she does tell her to stop or else you both will have problems then manup ask her to give you the phone whenever he calls if she does warn him never to call her again with some light threats that she is in a relationship.

this shows how needy and jealous are
the best way forward is backward when with women
let her have her fun
u have yours

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Castlewick: 5:57pm On May 19, 2019
Hey guys, so I’ve been following for quite sometime now. I’ve been treated badly by girls coz I’m always doing nice guy and many of my friends (both male and female) say that I’m wasting my God given resources (shredded body, fine face, etc). Even a very close relative said I’m a “softie” when it comes to females. After the last Amaka that disappointed I made up my mind to change things. So I’m on this platform called “tinder” and I and a girl got texting. I want you guys to rate it.

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2019
Castlewick:
Hey guys, so I’ve been following for quite sometime now. I’ve been treated badly by girls coz I’m always doing nice guy and many of my friends (both male and female) say that I’m wasting my God given resources (shredded body, fine face, etc). Even a very close relative said I’m a “softie” when it comes to females. After the last Amaka that disappointed I made up my mind to change things. So I’m on this platform called “tinder” and I and a girl got texting. I want you guys to rate it.

what do we get to rate??
what have u decided to change?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Castlewick: 6:03pm On May 19, 2019
lahp:

what do we get to rate??
what have u decided to change?

I’ve uploaded the pictures
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2019
Castlewick:

u should know that u don't need to proclaim being a bad guy to show u are a bad guy if u are one u don't use megaphone to announce bad guy coming give way u just do what a bad guy does

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Castlewick: 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
lahp:

u should know that u don't need to proclaim being a bad guy to show u are a bad guy if u are one u don't use megaphone to announce bad guy coming give way u just do what a bad guy does

Alright.... I’ll put that in mind. Apart from that, is there any other thing you see as an issue?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
lahp:

for the stripping part I might add

so that's what u do to get all this Tripper boys jerking for your attention
hmmm I need to tell mum

what makes u think if u strip I will make use of the vaseline?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Castlewick:

Alright.... I’ll put that in mind. Apart from that, is there any other thing you see as an issue?

nothing wrong for me
the first statement of u not being killed left me smiling

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Castlewick: 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
lahp:

for the stripping part I might add

so that's what u do to get all this Tripper boys jerking for your attention
hmmm I need to tell mum

what makes u think if u strip I will make use of the vaseline?

Thanks a lot. Noted
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Castlewick: 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
lahp:

nothing wrong for me
the first statement of u not being killed left me smiling

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.