Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (59572 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / To Pinkjacket9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Dminister(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
Thank you
You are welcome lovely.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by success10(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
menabae:
hian..... Hw does ibo girl look like?
Especially Ibo girl based in PH.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That 2nd pix lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed grin
Now I get why she rocks tongue tongue

No mind am. He come dey say she e dey rocky
grin grin
Lolz! Una no go kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
Thank you
Aminat508 you're NOT the one on that your dp!
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
angels09:

Aminat508 you're NOT the one on that your dp!
really?
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by vicraven(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:
so this is the Airforce1...I imagined you to be very handsome.

You are too popular on Nl to look this average.
deeeeeeewwwwmmmm!..
i felt that!
that had got to hurt tho!
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by 4nobody4every1: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
honeygirl17:

Post pix of you and your babe
.....Nah, l am invisible,but you will see me when l arrive Nigeria to attend your wedding ceremony cheesy
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
y did u edit the pics if u don't I don't know how she will look like

ugliest
anyway u fit each other
nice couple
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by chimoskyg(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Now I know he kind of song you've been writing
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
really?
Tiwa Savage is a white when compared to your true image... No shades
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

Nawa for this Nl o so I cnt air my view again...see mentions abeg and those of you that cnt do without insulting am sorry u wnt get the attention you want cos I wnt reply. ***cheers***
hahahaha. Funny u cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by ideology(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

Nawa for this Nl o so I cnt air my view again...see mentions abeg and those of you that cnt do without insulting am sorry u wnt get the attention you want cos I wnt reply. ***cheers***
hehehe

Your mouth bad oooo hahaha
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
angels09:

Tiwa Savage is a white when compared to your true image... No shades

cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by pbs4real(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
vizkiz:
so this is the girl who took over your music career? No wonder why you no see better song sing grin grin
I can see your hand feeling the boobs sha wink

Grab that shiit like you own it.... Grab it Morafurcker angry

**modified ****

Somebody said I should ask that what is that in her nose? I hope it's not mucous.... Iyanma lipsrsealed

Isn't this the same girl that created a thread about Airforce1 cheating on her last month

www.nairaland.com/2785872/im-heart-broken-right-now

Going through her threads now, all she ever did was create a thread about Airforce1... Call me crazy but I am 80% sure Airforce1 is behind the female account. The lady might be one of his local girlfriends he is using her picture to run another account.... BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

trust me wen i say u re 99.99% ryt. . .he's behind that moniker.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:

grin cheesy

Airforce1, welldone oh! undecided
How could you have gone to the extreme just to raise your dying popularity on NL?

You're the one operating the pinky's account, and you post pictures of you and some random chick, deceiving yourself.

Dude, it's time for you to grow up.
Hahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Mhizkel, so u sef dey follow bash OP? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by honeygirl17: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
4nobody4every1:
.....Nah, l am invisible,but you will see me when l arrive Nigeria to attend your wedding ceremony cheesy
Lol, TheCongo2 is not ready yet.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by pbs4real(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

lets see ur pix,make i knw whether u sef trytongue
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
You see how useless women are? Fame is the quickest way between their thighs. Airforce1 has not made his name anywhere but on nairaland and he's already _fucking groupies.
I bet after these pictures his inbox would get full from both female and gay nairalanders hoping to ride his sugar stick.
Make you no get five baby mamas before the general public know your name because if na so your own don finish.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
I promise grin

OK

Lemme

Upload grin..

Reply if u re still awake
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by 4nobody4every1: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
honeygirl17:

Lol, TheCongo2 is not ready yet.
...How do you know?....you have not met nor seen him and you dont know his pocket, except there is a secret about him you have not told our family represented by me cheesy cool
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK

Lemme

Upload grin..

Reply if u re still awake
U keep me waiting angry
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
U keep me waiting angry

Sorry, I was cooking grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
U keep me waiting angry
Seen it now@?
I wanna change it ooo grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by pbs4real(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
See this guy we suppose think of hit track,na em cum here dey shw us one ugly luking marafacker,biko u sure say u wan make am 4 dis industry so?wizkid no do like this ooh,make am first,or u neva hear of treasure b4 pleasure. . .u btr tink am twice my guy. .

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by OlufemiOAP(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is dis the Iceprince x Maima reloaded version or wah?
I don't undstd?
Even minors now are doing media stunt ..
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by menabae(f): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nkwomarket:
how u doing
fine tenx
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Seen it now@?
I wanna change it ooo grin
YEAAAAAA,ur cheeks tho kiss cheesy u look good
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
YEAAAAAA,ur cheeks tho kiss cheesy u look good
What's wrong with my cheeks? undecided

Oya ya turn
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

What's wrong with my cheeks? undecided

Oya ya turn
I like em grin ok check now
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:

I can't see anyfin.. grin

Fanx anyways
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by menabae(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
success10:
Especially Ibo girl based in PH.
lolz.. How do u mean?
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by robosky02(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
you never sleep
prettythicksme:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.