Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (59686 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / To Pinkjacket9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by femi4: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
pinkjacket9:

Thanks sugar kiss kiss

Missing you already cry
Y u no remove the hair net before the shot? Abi won se do e tan ni?
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sheyoroniyen(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
youmour:
Tah make Una go sleep we no go make Una trend
trash.dey don trend already so far dey dnt stop gettin comments.even u ursef don mk dem trend embarassed
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by elektois: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mumu boi and girl.... Grabd ur boobs and posted it here and u call that love.
Guy wey love u go defend ur asset and protect it from the public like soldier idumota,

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by daclint(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
una f**ck?
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gumming fake eyelashes

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by tunshe: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Temporary relationship.

https://www.nairaland.com/2785872/im-heart-broken-right-now

Airforce1 trying to make up with her sugar mummy girl.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by niggi4life(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
NOW IF YOU ALL CAN GO THROUGH PINKJACKET9'S POST YOU WILL NOTICE ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT IS AIRFORCE1..... SOMETHING TELLS ME SHE'S NOT ACTUALLY THE ONE OPERATING THE ACCOUNT AND ITS REALLY AIRFORCE1 OPERATING THE ACCOUNT USING HIS LOCAL BABE AS D DP....NOW HE SNAPS WITH THE LOCAL BABE, POSTS IT HERE AND WE ALL THINK IT'S ONE FEMALE DYING FOR THE FAKE WANNABE ARTIST.......

AIRFORCE1 KO.... NIGERIAN AIRWAYS NI undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sexymoma(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
justwise:
[b]

..maybe because she is comfortable in her own skin as a beautiful black woman unlike people like you suffering from identity crisis.
so for your mind now wetin u write is "Justwise" angry
come who call you sef angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by honeygirl17: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
osedvgirl:
see quenshion cheesy cheesy cheesy
na u I ask tongue I want an answer before I unleash my venomous post
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sexymoma(f): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
femi4:
Y u no remove the hair net before the shot? Abi won se do e tan ni?
eleyii tun bere... grin person dey ask that kyn quest..Nlanders nor go kill me
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Airforce1 see as ppl dey view ur post shocked shocked shocked, Dnt mind dem jare jealousy jealousy solomakinde abosi ppl.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by kenny905(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Typical view of an ashawo with a laborer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Bespiel: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:
so this is the Airforce1...I imagined you to be very handsome.

You are too popular on Nl to look this average.

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by columbus007(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
So na dis guy dey fucck dis babe undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by youngwarlocks: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

you dull, one must be very handsome to be popular abi??,

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
honeygirl17:

na u I ask tongue I want an answer before I unleash my venomous post
or you want to chase here too, they will just use you, post your pics here and dump you grin tongue
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
sexymoma:
so for your mind now wetin u write is "Justwise" angry
come who call you sef angry

You need me to break it down for you?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sauceEEP(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
I thought this pic was taken down by op, nice couple.
Don't forget to wife her when you blow @ airforce1 cos she has been your pillar since time imo river...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by agrovick(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
niggi4life:
we trekked, just like the Israelites did for 40 years grin
Hahaha
Buddy! At this point, I'd like to stay here while you continue with the trekking. I just can't imagine what the next 20 years hold

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by kachnov(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Upon a second glance...please what's in her nose?? catarrh ?? da4k? serzly?
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin cheesy
niggi4life:
Hahahahahahahahaha grin

But to be honest o,,,, Airforce1 go don staff d babe sha

Like play like play NL don dey turn to Badoo site grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Airforce1:
Whenever I'm with this beautiful pinkjacket9 of a girl, I feel so on top of The world.

She's fun to be with and ginger me a lot. cheesy

Pinky you rock cheesy kiss

You guys are dating, right? Ride on brother but your gf is not really pretty, she looks average.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
tunshe:
Temporary relationship.

https://www.nairaland.com/2785872/im-heart-broken-right-now

Airforce1 trying to make up with her sugar mummy girl.

busted!
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by honeygirl17: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

or you want to chase here too, they will just use you, post your pics here and dump you grin tongue
Chase who? I am comfortable offline. I wanted to advice the girl but it seems airforce1 is behind that moniker. Fake assss artiste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sexymoma(f): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
justwise:

You need me to break it down for you?
oya jeka gbo tenu e angry
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
HaneefahRN:

U dey keep space for Page 3?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by majamajic(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
ShakurM:
Una don fvck? undecided

cant u see the hair net ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by myfantasies(f): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

Babe but y grin grin grin

Wicked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Mrlekan07034617: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:
I thought an artist is a celebrity and therefore do hit front page,wen posted here......

buh I doubt urs will!.....

leave women alone and face ur talent...if at all music is ur talent tho....cos I doubt!

cheerssmiley

Aunty e dey pain u If he like make e grab d two(2) bubby na him own.... Any girl or guy wey d tin pain make them go hug transformer!!

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
honeygirl17:

Chase who? I am comfortable offline. I wanted to advice the girl but it seems airforce1 is behind that moniker. Fake assss artiste
grin grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sauceEEP(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy which camera snap those pix?
IPhone 6 plus...

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Mrlekan07034617: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
pinkjacket9:

Thanks sugar kiss kiss

Missing you already cry

Have fun jare...... I know girls here wey their kitty-kat don rust finish, go dey blast u.

I beg no mind them na ur wedding Invite we dey wait for ooooooo and try love ur guy and hold him tight cos scavengers dey nairaland oooo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.