Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (59590 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / To Pinkjacket9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:
so this is the Airforce1...I imagined you to be very handsome.

You are too popular on Nl to look this average.

Hmm, ur tongue use style sharp o! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by macho44(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Airforce1:
Whenever I'm with this beautiful pinkjacket9 of a girl, I feel so on top of The world.

She's fun to be with and ginger me a lot. cheesy

Pinky you rock cheesy kiss

Wait ooooooo, She gingers u alot like when una dey "Kponki-Kponki"? lol. All the same sha,thumbs up u n ya baby.
www.adielem.com
and make u no dey delete meaningful threads again ooooo.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Modsenemy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is there catarrh in dis girl's nose ....or its the 2mp camera?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by madgoat(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

Jealous soul grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by JayJustus(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
why use a potato to take a photo? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by niggi4life(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:
Worwor x worwor. grin
Hahahahahahahahaha grin

But to be honest o,,,, Airforce1 go don staff d babe sha

Like play like play NL don dey turn to Badoo site grin

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by banio: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pinkjacket I sight your shower cap Abi na hair net, and it tells it all. Congrats in advance

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by niggi4life(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Modsenemy:
I was about saying something like that..

But I guess its catarrh becos na harmattan period we dey grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by timidapsin(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Modsenemy:
Exactly, i thought she was wearing a nose ring, or she injured in her nose undecided
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by omolola15(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

See wicked madam. Cut the guy some slack na. At least he still fine pass me grin grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sexymoma(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
She s too dark can't she bleach a lil
upon all ya gragra for here... see how and where u end
as for you e don tey wey i know say u nor too fine like that angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by honeygirl17: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
pinkjacket9:

Thanks sugar kiss kiss
Missing you already cry
You met him on Nl? just asking
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by lakesidepapa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Airforce1:
Whenever I'm with this beautiful pinkjacket9 of a girl, I feel so on top of The world.

Your mates are out there making money, u're here posting pictures of u and ur chickala after rounds of sex. Go and get life Alaye

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by nani212(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

But he's ok. When money starts rolling in from his music career, you may not even be able to recognize him. Check throwback pics of our celebrities.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by frisky2good(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Make una sha invite us for naming ceremony.

Airforce1:

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by thefakestan: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na Boobi tis guy hold so for second picture so!!!
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Donpenny(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
all dis average looking guyz looking for attention

1 Like

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by HaneefahRN(f): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by femi4: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That 2nd pix lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed grin

Now I get why she rocks tongue tongue
he dey take style press bobby grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by HaneefahRN(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Airforce1:

Nice pics, photo quality nt too gud, but nt bad sha. Tht 2nd pix tho, why did u grab her something like tht?
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by kachnov(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

cheesy you are evil cheesy grin

don't give the boy high blood pressure biko
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by ladyF(f): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lmao this NL'ers and their bad mouth... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by niggi4life(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
agrovick:
Morality gone to the sewage, this is somebody's future mom pair of breas.ts that is being fondled and posted on the world wide web. How did we get here?
we trekked, just like the Israelites did for 40 years grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tah make Una go sleep we no go make Una trend
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
niggi4life:
Hahahahahahahahaha grin

But to be honest o,,,, Airforce1 go don staff d babe sha
Like play like play NL don dey turn to Badoo site grin
No big deal about that. People are meant to straff each other. wink
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Kennycyphers(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nairaland MODs give me 10good reasons why this post should make Front Page
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by godspeed: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:
I thought an artist is a celebrity and therefore do hit front page,wen posted here......

buh I doubt urs will!.....

leave women alone and face ur talent...if at all music is ur talent tho....cos I doubt!

cheerssmiley

Wanted to bash u for this comment, but checking ur profile,I was wowed.

You beautiful
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by sheyoroniyen(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

hehhehehe miss pretty ur pix nott loadin undecided
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kennycyphers:
Nairaland MODs give me 10good reasons why this post should make Front Page
Watch as they unveil a "Nairaland" made celebrity. grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
sexymoma:
She s too dark can't she bleach a lil

upon all ya gragra for here... see how and where u end
as for you e don tey wey i know say u nor too fine like that angry

..maybe because she is comfortable in her own skin as a beautiful black woman unlike people like you suffering from identity crisis.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
honeygirl17:

You met him on Nl? just asking
see quenshion cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by bacco2000(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
pinkjacket9:
I've been so heart broken right now that I feel like commiting suicide. I'm in pain I don't know what to with myself anymore. First time I met Airforce1, I felt he was the right guy for me. He has all the qualities I want in my man. We've been seeing each other for 9 months now. He is easy going and fun to be with. My friends like him and everything about him made sense to me. I was so fond of him that I cant stop giving him moral and financial support to help him succeeds in all his endeavours. I loved him but its so sad he didnt feel the same way for me. This bastard of a guy paid me back my love I had for him by sleeping with my friend. I didn't catch them in the act, someone saw them coming out from a guest house together last night and told me about it. I've confronted him so he could tell me why he had to treat me this way but all he told me was 'dont listen to gossips, I'm a responsible gentleman. I have a reputation to protect." But after I took it out on my so called friend he cheated on me with, she confessed and apologised. But her apology won't heal the wound I feel inside of me right now. I've been calling his phone but he wouldn't pick. I know he is always on nairaland so I decided to open this thread so he could explain to me more on why he had to treat me these way.

Is this another propaganda?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.