Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (31081 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Joromi1: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
scachy:

I hope u ll tell God to hold u responsible if d young man decides to do something drastic out of frustration n depression wen d gal finally scam him? (God forbid anyway)

The Bible said we should be wise like a serpent n smart lik a dove
And you really believe getting the girl pregnant would tie her down to a marriage? Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Joromi1: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
johnson232:

sharrap jor!
what are u saying?
I don't blame you
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
sukkot:
let me give you the best advice anyone can ever give you and it will be mutually beneficial for the both of you. and my advice will be approached from a biblical point of view. now in the bible ' sex ' is the seal of a marriage. all that ceremonial stuff is just human tradition. the person you have sex with is your wife. so this is my advice. pay for her school fees but make sure you are getting your matrimonial sex from her. now look at it this way ? all men pay for sex one way or the other so just accept that your paying her school fees is your own payment for sex. now when she graduates if she finds a better man and decides to leave you the curse will be on her head cuz she left the marriage to commit adultery with another person while you are in the clear and all throughout the time you were with her you got your moneys worth anyway so you are the winner
shocked
sukkot!!!!! did you actually read what you wrote before clicking the submit button?

which kind wicked advice be this? Jesus!!!!

if he pays her fees, and she later leaves him( after agreement of marriage,) she has committed a sin already which she will pay for.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:

And you really believe getting the girl pregnant would tie her down to a marriage? Wonderful!

Read my comment, I didn't suggest that.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
bigskygold:
omo don't dream of it
i just finished one now and got the biggest shocker of my life the mother said she can not allow her marry from where i come from ijebu to be precise and she was aware all this while after wasting time and money i don't even know where to start now all my age mate are getting married

LIAR,!!!!!!

IJEBU, stingy people. ijebu man no fit EVER pay lady school fees. lia lia!!!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Eberex(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
prissyluv:

bros,how many year course did your girl read in school?

4 Years..........oh sorry, i meant 2010, if that is where you are heading to
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Elparaiso(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Threads like this make me fear Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Elparaiso(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

LIAR,!!!!!!

IJEBU, stingy people. ijebu man no fit EVER pay lady school fees. lia lia!!!
Why are you this stupid?
Why?
And you are displaying it too?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
He that had his palm kanel cracked for him out of benevolence spirit should not blame anyone.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
All women can't be Faith111,that's why you're one in a million.My advice to OP is this: marry her before you assume any form of responsibility because women are like chameleons that takes the colour of any environment they find themselves.Snakes are less dangerous compared to that of women.
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Faith111: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Omotolu:
...you are an ancient lady borne before 21st century. Ladies of the present age are tiger...

Still in my 20s

AJboi:
[color=#000099][/color].
Why u no show us ur face make we knw who dey talk?Mtchewwww.... U hide face dey lue for us.BETTER RESPECT URSELF ON DIS PLATFORM. We don hear plenty stories, ok?!

[quote author=AJboi post=42551174]too
Why u no show us ur face make we see who dey talk.Mtchewwww....Abeggi, make we hear word..

If a guy like you talk this way to a Married Lady, you obviously do not have respect for the Female Gender and no responsible girl will be attracted to you talk less of sticking to you whether you Pay her Bridesprice or Impregnant her..Please work on urself...

Please to all who feel I'm telling lies...
I don't know the Op nor is the girl my Sister so why should I come here to type all that or what do I stand to gain or loss if She ends up been a Graduate or Not..
No woman brags about her Hubby if los not deserving...I owe no 1 apology 4 giving credence to my Hubby. If you feel pained, be a Deserving Husband to your Wife and earn some respect..

Please feel free to quote me and express ur opinions, but I have a good esteem and despise guys who do not learn to be gentlemanly and address every Lady as they would address Some paid Bitch...

Please Note...
I'm Happily Married and don't seek any form of recognition from any guy on or outside this thread. Thanks
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by NICENEDU29: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.
Pls never ever try it in ur life or else u will live to regret for the rest of ur life. I am talking out of personal experience oo. Dont be surprised that after sponsoring her, she will turn around and call u a BIG FOOL. She will dump u for another guy she thinks is richer than u. When it happened to me about two yrs ago I was like a walking corpse and I still regret it up till now. So pls dont try it. Or in de alternative, marry her first & then sponsor her as ur wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Elparaiso(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Omotolu:
If your girlfriend is a woman or lady,please don't pay her tuition. Don't waste your money. This is not a matter of God's rewarding you. If you insist on wasting the money, go ahead with the tuition payment.
What if, his girlfriend is a man or guy?
LOL, just kidding

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Olaone1: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
prissyluv:

bros,how many year course did your girl read in school?
I wonder too oo. Since 2001. grin grin grin

Chai. People can lie, eh

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ronaldbecky(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.
what are silly dump quest d op is asking..
jus tell me in ur life ,is there anytin in d world that is nt risky...
back 2 ur question
ya answer is "choice"
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Faith111: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Damfostopper:
All these married and single yeye creatures of bitches saying my husband did dis n dat.... I dump him cos of arrogant n bla bla bullshit.... If u ask dem if d will allow their brother do it.... Dia answer will b No..... Op.... D earlier ur realize wassup d beta.... Rule 99 says... Marry a gal n sponsor ha... In fact impregnate her in d process.... Not doing something u will live to regret

Calling a Married Woman who gives credence to her hubby the Creature of bitch really means you are mean..You didnt spend a dime on me and you have the courage to type such rubbish. What would you have done if you were the one who sponsored me??I see why you can't have a sincere girl as a date...Seriously, i don't blame guys like you who have no regard for Ladies, i blame the Ladies who are too mean to open their legs cheaply for guys like you...

You can state your opinion without being Rude. TaThanks
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by enginer050(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
u wan invest fr wat u ar nt sure off

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ronaldbecky(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:
@Cammo, there's nothing wrong in helping out a needing student. If you wish to assist her, do it for the sake of love. My only advice is that you keep a close contact. Communication plays a good role in sustaining a relationship. Don't let your friends deceive you. Shalom!
lolz see advice
u tink bbm,watsapp,facebook and so call social network will do
lolz why nt help him do it
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
scachy:

Pls don't curse him. grin

It's not even about UNILAG, it's about how unreliable, inconsiderate n selfish 90% of gals can be nowadays
boss, even UNILAG join....sorry to say this. i've toured that school....u can hardly find a decent girl there. in fact, i've never met a decent girl from UNILAG

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
emerged01:
Help her if you have the resources but don't be hopeful you will marry her. Don't do it for her,do it for God. Just don't expect anything good from her in return to prevent heart attack.
Nairalanders please put ur hands together for this gentleman..

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by nezer83: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Boss, if u love that girl assist her in your little way. If not for anything, for the sake of her mother. With respect to the marriage, make it a 50-50 thing. If she is for you no boo will take her from you. Make her understand you are doing that for the sake of the Love and future. What if you see a better girl tomorrow? God bless you as u reach out to a needy.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ronaldbecky(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
thorpido:
Guy,if you hope to marry her,do that in the next one year.You don't have to spend a lot of money on the wedding,just a small wedding.
She will be in your house with your ring on her finger and you can put in all the money you want.
lolz,even with ring
sum nigga tight
naija
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tell her to change her school... since you obviously don't trust her.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Sunnypar(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.
I just pity you! Don't dare try it..... She should look Fot her uncles, Aunties and church members to support her. They ate girls helping themselves....
My brother you will only regret your actions.......
My take: Don't help her but if you decide to do, do it without expecting anything in return.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
kingofchess:
Guy are u talking about Rose.....hmmmm...I know wat she is doing in skul presently.

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ronaldbecky(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART
o mehn!!!!!!
lieee of d century

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
you are wicked.

So you mean he can't help the poor girl and wait for his reward in heaven?
why must I wait for heaven to get my reward no.......i need that reward NOW
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by pet4ril(f): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
sonofananimal:
FOOLISH! if your are a reasonable WOMAN as you claim to be! you would have raised the money and pay him back before you start RUBBISH talk.

you dump his sorry ass but yet didn't pay him his money back to prove that you can do without him and you didn't need his money undecided

you are such an IRRITATING PIECE of Shiite and a gold DIGGERS.

if that OP has some sense in him don't try that stuff!

just look at what this shitte is talking undecided

gezzz! such an animal you are.,.....

have a nice day.
you have a bad day. Idiot
Did i insult you or did you see any of my posts where i attacked somebody with insult... I just commented on a topic and now you have decided to insult your entire generation
What makes you think most posts in this forum are true? For you to start speaking ill of the female folks that are in your family and the rest yet to be born.....
Your username just explained who you are and how foolish you will ever remain

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Sunnypar(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
boss, even UNILAG join....sorry to say this. i've toured that school....u can hardly find a decent girl there. in fact, i've never met a decent girl from UNILAG
Rubbish!!! Unilag! Met a guy in service who told me, if he ask the girl which school she attended and she mentions Unilag...... na run him go run..... Truth be told, just few girls are decent in Unilag....... I think about 3% are decent the remaining 97% are club girls. I drove in one night and I had a one night stand with a girl I gave a lift....smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Jesus!!!

Impregnant her because he want to pay her school fees,so he can't help her without expecting anything in return.

Even the bible says"love your neighbour as you love yourself".

i love her, that's why i've obliged to pay her school fees, but she has to love me back by taking my dick on the regular and bearing my seed

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kajoula(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
PresVA:
Pay her bride price oga... but please don't impregnate her yet.. pregnancy alone is a big work, wonder how her studies would fare with pregnancy. .

Also, does she want to marry you? Or you want to take advantage of her situation?

Be sure of the bolded or else ...OYO is your case.
Her decision to marry you or any other person is not a subject to your love or financial assistance.
Understand that emotion is not a long term thing,it must have changed by the time she graduates.
so if you must help her ...do it without any expectation.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by emerged01(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Topman0001:

Wow! You're lucky to have choosen from the good ones

Yea! I must tell you she is one of the rare ones. She even graduated before me while I ran part time programme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.