Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (31132 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beadex1:
Aunty kazi shun that Ting.....which reward ni .....back To the op go To ur Family house look for ur cousin, nephew or nieces and enroll her/his in school even though they are done with degree program make them finish masters program infact send them abroad .....let your hard earned bar stay within ur Family and u will be always proud of it..
love you for this!

rather sponsor any of your family than a woman you are not yet married to or even your girlfriend for that matter!

there is no blessing in it!

I'm really sorry to say but our guys don't have sense NOWADAYS.

imagine sponsoring a woman who can break your heart at the end of the day or rather CHEAT on you undecided

WOMEN this days don't worth it or even worth wasting ya time on.

9 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by LaExpert: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

Kudos to you, You're a good woman, your husband was there for you and now, you both have a good life...if only girls nowadays can be like you.

...but sadly, many of the girls in the University are not like you, they are easily influenced by peers and the lifestyle they see on campus...imagine you had ditched your hubby for another man you met in the same school he sponsored you in, how do you think your husband would have felt?

...op, I believe the girl in question is still young, you can sponsor her since you are capable, however, communicate with the girl often as that is very important...but it still boils down to the girl in question to stay with you against all odds.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:
@Cammo, there's nothing wrong in helping out a needing student. If you wish to assist her, do it for the sake of love. My only advice is that you keep a close contact. Communication plays a good role in sustaining a relationship. Don't let your friends deceive you. Shalom!

wen a gal changes her mind about her man,constant communication becomes constant headache n disturbance to her.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by omegatwelve: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
do it and you're dead! she would not only dump you but deny ever knowing you! but if you still feel like helping out, fvck and impregnate her now to scare the boys away..........i've seen pregnant students, nothing new about it
thats the truth!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Beadex1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Taa,shun wetin?

So you mean you can't help?

I didn't say so but I help people that will have impact To me .Either distant or close impact imagine me sponsoring my cousin in school today when he Is done and gainfully employed he will be of help To his Family thereby reducing pressure on my head . Am not interested if he recognize my contribution To his life but making his Family comfortable Is what I care about......

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
you're a FOOL!
did you see where he mentioned UNILAG....a mini sodom and gomorha of our time. guy, no let me curse you!

Pls don't curse him. grin

It's not even about UNILAG, it's about how unreliable, inconsiderate n selfish 90% of gals can be nowadays

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kaziblake(f): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beadex1:
I didn't say so but I help people that will have impact To me .Either distant or close impact imagine me sponsoring my cousin in school today when he Is done and gainfully employed he will be of help To his Family thereby reducing pressure on my head . Am not interested if he recognize my contribution To his life but making his Family comfortable Is what I care about......
so your girlfriend isn't important?

I learned a lot 2day.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by jerome309: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Satan is playing with your heart.

Follow ur heart. Life is not a bed of roses. Help her, if she is not urs, never mind d loses.

Most of them come back with another man instead of cert.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by lexxyrule(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

Since you work, and you earn enuf to help her out, man please do it. Don't impregnate like some idiiiooot said. Even if she dump you, it's not cos she used you, it's probably cos you messed up or she eventually doesn't find comfort with you and it's enuf reason to be happy rather than not helping someone you live while you can.

I have a bro, this same thing happened to him. He has just ND, but sponsored his babe throughout unilorin. After finishing, there was hiccups, as the babe got better offer. But now they are married. She works at Cedar, and he works with UAC goods. Actually the babe's earn more. But they are happy cos she's forever grateful.

That been said, please I advice that you pay her fees and other expenses that's if you have it. And you know it's withing your capability without going extra miles. Between it doesn't guarantee you guys a future, but then doesn't mean she'll run away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:

now, that's a real G talking! Joromi1, receive sense!
grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
johnson232:

stop all these your lies...
u cant deceive the op...

a female human is not as reliable as a male dog...
most women are natural ingrate...

u can use eve in the garden of eden as case study...
despite God's effort in ensuring a life of comfort...

op make sure u impregnate or marry her before spending on her..
never u spend a dime on her, because she will use it agaisnt u...
there is this proverb "I search through the heart of a woman and found non righteous but when I search through the heart of a man, I found one righteous"

those women ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by truthisbittar12: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
anything can change at anytime.
so careful not put our resource
in one basket which may not
yeald positve result.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by worldman(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Don even try it I'm in the same situation rite now I assisted her thru school pay her school take care of feeding just 2month into youth service her say we are not meant for each order

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:

Product of a godless generation, I don't blame you

I hope u ll tell God to hold u responsible if d young man decides to do something drastic out of frustration n depression wen d gal finally scam him? (God forbid anyway)

The Bible said we should be wise like a serpent n smart lik a dove

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by holyokoto(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

Na LIE! Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by truthisbittar12: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
[s][/s]

you see what i tell bah.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by sunsewa: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:
@Cammo, there's nothing wrong in helping out a needing student. If you wish to assist her, do it for the sake of love. My only advice is that you keep a close contact. Communication plays a good role in sustaining a relationship. Don't let your friends deceive you. Shalom!

take the above advice, in addition don't 100% put ur mind in marriage, but if it eventually happens better,I invested on my wife right from her second year,while am still a final year student in that same institution.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ideatoprince18(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Follow ur HEART
.......,.. dts one in a millions

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
PresVA:
Pay her bride price oga... but please don't impregnate her yet.. pregnancy alone is a big work, wonder how her studies would fare with pregnancy. .

Also, does she want to marry you? Or you want to take advantage of her situation?

That's a very pertinent question, cos that he want to marry her is not enough if the gal don't v d same desire to marry him.

Something tells that d gal is somewhat beautiful. Those beautiful gals makes some dudes lose their guard wen dealing with them.thank God he brought this on NL

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by akagson: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Follow ur HEART
But madame, your case is just an exceptional one which is very difficult to come by — say, 1%.
The op follows your advice at his own peril. Gbam.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Beadex1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
so your girlfriend isn't important?

I learned a lot 2day.
galfriend fire .....let me tell u a story. There Is this girl I hunted down back in school, at a point I stayed in her house for weekend from Friday To Monday morning enjoying myself but my spirit kept playing insecurity I had To investigate about her more and behold that house I slept was rented for her by her boyfriend I also learnt that the boyfriend started taking responbility of her academic since GCE level till level 300 of that moment. I warned her To stay clear from me because she Is a bloody killer

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by phnibeogu: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

to be frank.. if u want to do it. get .married to her now... at least so all payments and traditional rites.. when she gets older she might fall in love with someone else... all am saying is... get married to who ever before u start taking up any obligations

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Bidex6444(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
I pity ur du*b a*s.

Go and give the money to the needy or beggers.

B*tches ain't loyal........ grin

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by DeMekus: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:

Did you read the Op's initial post
He said he works and has the ability to train her...

Back to your question, lot of guys earn far more than that...Infact some earn that daily..
If he doesn't have the resource, he won't think of training her..
Even if he's earning a million per month why must you suggest 30 to 40k for a mere student? Is that how your boyfriend has been taking care of you?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.
u no dey hear word angry , expect u will go to native doctor with her to swear an oath, that she won't leave u, if not u will regret ever spending a dim on her head

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by sukkot: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
let me give you the best advice anyone can ever give you and it will be mutually beneficial for the both of you. and my advice will be approached from a biblical point of view. now in the bible ' sex ' is the seal of a marriage. all that ceremonial stuff is just human tradition. the person you have sex with is your wife. so this is my advice. pay for her school fees but make sure you are getting your matrimonial sex from her. now look at it this way ? all men pay for sex one way or the other so just accept that your paying her school fees is your own payment for sex. now when she graduates if she finds a better man and decides to leave you the curse will be on her head cuz she left the marriage to commit adultery with another person while you are in the clear and all throughout the time you were with her you got your moneys worth anyway so you are the winner

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ify84(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.

Marry her, and start to sponsor her... Nevertheless, if you are not ready for marriage, then, help her because she is poor and not because u want to marry her

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by sauceEEP(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
that's what my ex kept telling me until i caught her red-handed fvcking her ex.....i can never trust a student gf, most of them are hoes.....not to mention UNILAG. Wtf!
Before you caught your ex tidying her supposedly ex, were you not shinning other condos? Oloshos ( judging from your ashawo beer palour thread) for that matter, you got served so you have no right to blame your ex.

To the topic, op it's a risky task but life itself is full of risks so if you have the wherewithal please do considering the fact that her mom is a widow. BUT don't expect anything in return...

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by daddynasa: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bro check ur heart very well. If ur friends can actually talk u to being confused on weda to help or not then I must say u really shud check if u luv her. Wen u luv sm1 u dnt contemplate on weda or not to help or do what makes the person happy cus their happiness makes u happy. My advice to u is help her as u would ve helped anyone in need and dnt expect anythin frm her be it marriage. Welcome to the world of love. **please dnt listen to some comments above** I think they re frm adult babies

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by omegatwelve: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:

What kind of thrash advice is this? Anyways, the moniker reveals the person undecided
if you doubt ask guys who have gone through alot of pain because of girls. And they will tell you to do worst than this.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
My cousin sponsored a lady he intended to marry through university, upon graduation, she suddenly realized that they don't belong to the same class. Seven years on, my cousin in still devastated and has refused to marry. I'm not trying to discourage you, but "prepare for the worst; hope for the best"

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
pet4ril:
i take this to be because you are a male........ If i were your sister, would you have taken that from a man.
FOOLISH! if your are a reasonable WOMAN as you claim to be! you would have raised the money and pay him back before you start RUBBISH talk.

you dump his sorry ass but yet didn't pay him his money back to prove that you can do without him and you didn't need his money undecided

you are such an IRRITATING PIECE of Shiite and a gold DIGGERS.

if that OP has some sense in him don't try that stuff!

just look at what this shitte is talking undecided

gezzz! such an animal you are.,.....

have a nice day.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.