Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (31058 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by destiny25(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Heavy risk my broda, women dey very unstabble in nature. I know many when the men train finish, but them come abandon them for beta men.

But this happens alot when the man is not very educated.

WOMEN WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.

But in this your case, you can carry on. Nothing dey happen!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Jesus!!!

Impregnant her because he want to pay her school fees,so he can't help her without expecting anything in return.

Even the bible says"love your neighbour as you love yourself".

yes, i said F U C K and impregnate her cool

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Miggs(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:

I'm not buying her into marriage with money. We've been dating since early last year and have been talking about a future together. Now she's in school but is having difficulties paying up her bills. I can afford to assist her throughout her 4 years but my friends think it wouldn't turn out good in the end. I'm considering so many things. Her mom is a widow
And what if some other guy offers to assist her - she'd definitely leave me
oga,I have seen this situation happen to many guys over and over again.mark my words;YOU WILL DEFINITELY END UP BEING THE LOSER IN THIS ENDEAVOUR

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ineedajobfast: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
you can do it in other countries not in naija pls to avoid opening another thread on how ur sorry ass was dumped, these b.itches ain't loyal one bit

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
My friend did something similar and he is regretting why he paid her school fees and upkeep and at the end of the day she dumped him... the chances are very high that when she graduates she would DUMP you! Girls do this a lot. But the reality is that you are not going to take my advice if you are not regularly meeting the type of ladies that are making their own money.

If I was in your shoes, I would not even go into a serious relationship with a girl like that...

Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by westlius(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART
My dear I envy u cos ladies lik u ar jst 1% in Nigeria emergin in my year 2 in school den I knw a young mechanic trainning is precious bae. When she graduate she got a man in her class and forgot d mechanic person (a young boy wit a future) after all he did for her and her family

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by zealz4u(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
is very very risky oooooooo........i still prefer already graduated babe.

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

Since you are not sefless enough to help her regardless of marriage then marry her first then help her.

Married people go to school but just try to prevent pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Miggs(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
destiny25:
Heavy risk my broda, women dey very unstabble in nature. I know many when the men train finish, but them come abandon them for beta men.

But this happens alot when the man is not very educated.

WOMEN WITHOUT CONSCIENCE

But in this your case, you can carry on. Nothing dey happen!
women are ruthless and self-serving.trust and assist them at your own risk

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by holyokoto(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Such saga always end in heart breaking and regret, am yet to see one with good tidings

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Muhylonaire(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.

oga I pity you, though it's good to render any help for those in need of it but you can use your money for something else entirely instead of wasting it on things like that you may not benefit from.
99%.of 100 of these stories that I've heard and witnessed end up negatively.
she will just wake up one day I tell you "thanks for all you have done for me, we cannot get married, I have someone else "
imagine that...I hate that statement..... someone else that she didn't see when u were sponsoring her..
the choice is yours

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Bern1992(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
absolutely YES

it is wrong grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Bern1992(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
absolutely YES

it is wrong angry

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
dahmie2013:
Op, I'm glad u're even contemplating helping her. But pls, don't do it with d objective of marrying her, do it with d objective dat God will reward u in return. D truth is if u don't help her, God will raise sumone who will&u will in turn loose out of d blessings. In dis life, its not always abt us, we shud also help ppl around us if we have d means. A giver's hand is always on top.
I had a personal experience. I was dating a guy den, he works with an oil coy, but I come 4rm a poor home & just finished uni. I have 3 siblings&dey were all still @ skool, so a lot of responsibilities. But cos of d difficulty in gettin a job on time, d guy left me&things were so tough. But I thank God he provided a job 4 me & used me 2 liberate my family. No outsider can come & say but 4 me u ppl wud have suffered bla bla bla. D only person dat takes such glory is God. I must confess it was tough, I made a lot of sacrifices&I'm still making dem, but I tell u it was worth it. Since I started it, I have not lacked anything good, God has been blessing me & I owe my existence&survival 2 him&him alone. I'm not doing it with d obj dat my siblings will be worshiping me or I expect dem 2 be giving me money wen dey start working. I did it, cos I know God will bless me, I saw it as an opportunity 2 be blessed. Don't 4get I'm also not obligated to help dem, I can choose not 2 cos dey are not my responsibilty, dey're my parents'&dey're still alive. I've heard of ppl in my shoes dat chose demselves over deir siblings. All d same, I thank God.
All d best Op!

What if I. The course of helping her and the babe served our guy kpekus, will God still reward him for already collecting his gain by blowing her? Being rhetorical

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kaziblake(f): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
yes, i said F U C K and impregnate her cool
you are wicked.

So you mean he can't help the poor girl and wait for his reward in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by EazyMoh(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:

I'm not buying her into marriage with money. We've been dating since early last year and have been talking about a future together. Now she's in school but is having difficulties paying up her bills. I can afford to assist her throughout her 4 years but my friends think it wouldn't turn out good in the end. I'm considering so many things. Her mom is a widow
And what if some other guy offers to assist her - she'd definitely leave me
Go ahead and sponsor her wholeheartedly.
You can't control what happens in the future, nobody could!
Just make sure you don't strain yourself financially or otherwise in taking care of her.
worst case scenario she falls in love with someone else and decide not to marry you at the end. You may be heart broken for a while but you will get over it, while that betrayal will haunt her forever.
Best case she cherishes you more and you will have a great married life together.
I personally have been supporting a lady I wanted to marry, but it didn't materialize at the end, but the financial support is the least of my regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by genuineone: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Even if she won't be your wife can't you help her ? Help her in your own ability and God will reward you with a good wife, be it her or another girl. In all, help her if you can and don't mind the reward.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by oshaosha2014(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
One in a billion scenario is not solid enough. I would not advice the OP to help her cos he hopes to marry her. If he just wants to be a charity, that's a very good gesture
Faith111:
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
dahmie2013:
Op, I'm glad u're even contemplating helping her. But pls, don't do it with d objective of marrying her, do it with d objective dat God will reward u in return. D truth is if u don't help her, God will raise sumone who will&u will in turn loose out of d blessings. In dis life, its not always abt us, we shud also help ppl around us if we have d means. A giver's hand is always on top.
I had a personal experience. I was dating a guy den, he works with an oil coy, but I come 4rm a poor home & just finished uni. I have 3 siblings&dey were all still @ skool, so a lot of responsibilities. But cos of d difficulty in gettin a job on time, d guy left me&things were so tough. But I thank God he provided a job 4 me & used me 2 liberate my family. No outsider can come & say but 4 me u ppl wud have suffered bla bla bla. D only person dat takes such glory is God. I must confess it was tough, I made a lot of sacrifices&I'm still making dem, but I tell u it was worth it. Since I started it, I have not lacked anything good, God has been blessing me & I owe my existence&survival 2 him&him alone. I'm not doing it with d obj dat my siblings will be worshiping me or I expect dem 2 be giving me money wen dey start working. I did it, cos I know God will bless me, I saw it as an opportunity 2 be blessed. Don't 4get I'm also not obligated to help dem, I can choose not 2 cos dey are not my responsibilty, dey're my parents'&dey're still alive. I've heard of ppl in my shoes dat chose demselves over deir siblings. All d same, I thank God.
All d best Op!

What if in the course of helping her and the babe served our guy kpekus, will God still reward him for already collecting his gain by blowing her? Being rhetorical

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by freemanbubble: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Follow ur HEART
story. i hate story

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by bigskygold: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
omo don't dream of it
i just finished one now and got the biggest shocker of my life the mother said she can not allow her marry from where i come from ijebu to be precise and she was aware all this while after wasting time and money i don't even know where to start now all my age mate are getting married

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
emerged01:
Help her if you have the resources but don't be hopeful you will marry her. Don't do it for her,do it for God. Just don't expect anything good from her in return to prevent heart attack.

1million likes for you.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
you're a FOOL!
did you see where he mentioned UNILAG....a mini sodom and gomorha of our time. guy, no let me curse you!

lolzzzzz... you threaten am like say e sure u say ur curse go stick for em destiny like car sticker. *lwkmd*

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
U can take care of her bills, but make sure you marry her in her second or third year, if she no gree my brother pull out

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Follow ur HEART

That last line says it all

FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Bercause the fact that you maintained a status quo does not mean another lady will.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kaziblake(f): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2016
GidisFinest:
I get wan smallie for 100L sef but I dont contribute 1 naira to her schooling even though I can afford to. undecided
She don complain tire, said she loves me regardless bla bla... I believe her and Love her too but not one naira is going to come out of me kiss
Trust me, You are about to make one of the biggest mistake of your life bro... lol cheesy
Experience is the best teacher... so go ahead, you will be able to advise others later smiley

But you are sleeping with her.

Even if she ends up not getting married to you,you will surely get your reward in heaven.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by viktor01(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2016
*In Phisner's voice.* love is like an orphan, it has no guardian, it's a business, they are all in it for profit.
Don't fool yourself, she will drop you like a hot metal the very moment she gets what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by destiny25(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Follow ur HEART
VERY VERY RARE MY SISTER. ONE CASE IN A MILLION. VERY VERY RARE...

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
do it and you're dead! she would not only dump you but deny ever knowing you! but if you still feel like helping out, fvck and impregnate her now to scare the boys away..........i've seen pregnant students, nothing new about it
Sometimes I just like the way you reason bro. LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by scachy(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.

I try as much as I can not to block another man's favour so that I ll be favoured.

But honestly speaking,more than 80% if guys that tolled that path u r about to take ended up disappointed.what those that had a silly fair share got is usually "I used to love you but not anymore and I appreciate everything u did for me, pls if it's about the money u spent on my education I (meaning her new found rich guy) ll pay u back "

Gals are desperately wicked n highly inconsiderate that sometimes I find it difficult to help them.cos they see every kind gesture as a means of skimming through from one rough stage to another (though not all of them) So trade carefully.

I would advise u pay her dowry before taking up the responsibility since u intend to marry in d future, though it's not even a guarantee but it's less risky n karma ll judge her if she decides to mess u up tomorrow.

Or u can assist her to d best u can cos of God without being hopeful u r doing it cos u want to marry her. Cos d end might be counterproductive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kaziblake(f): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Allosaurus:
I've been seeing this thread for a while but I seriously hate coming across it. I just wish nobody advises the Op to back off. Let him take a heartbreaking nosedive into a baseless relationship. You wan pay school fees for toto. Mumu
why are you guys discouraging him?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Madam, let us be realistic, you case is like 1 in 10,000 cases.... in most cases the girl dumps the guy after he has paid her school fees for 4 - 5 years.

Love does not conquer all... things change... feelings change.

YOUR CASE IS NOT THE NORM... IT IS THE EXCEPTION!!!!

Faith111:
Follow ur HEART

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.