Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (50571 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by misspicy(f): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
AccaPack:
The problem with some Nigerians is that, they see those living abroad as demigods . Here on NL, u see them inflating their Ego by quoting them unnecessarily just because he/she claims to live abroad.
What u people stand to achieve is what I really don't understand. undecided
I see them too smiley
awon ara oko tongue

Its possible the girl have been off Facebook for that period of time,because she was chatting okay initially.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by dannewlife(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
You should thank your gods it came in two years. Sometimes it takes eternity !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by AccaPack(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
hatux:
Hahaha grin...
grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by AccaPack(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

I see them too smiley
awon ara oko tongue

Its possible the girl have been off Facebook for that period of time,because she was chatting okay initially.
Please, tell them that their standard of living is far better than some of the so called abroad based.
Eni towa ni Mali sef go dey claim abroad and some of the "Ara abule" cheesy here will be like "I have a friend that lives abroad" grin grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Pappyto: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
Hehehehe yeye dy smellundecided
. Guy.. u're too too funny grin.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Threedots(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
To be seriously frank with you,

You were boring and chatting like an AFC
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by winkmart: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
ths post made frontpage
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by LesbianBoy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ob

Modified: I hate them.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Whizkeey(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Seen
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by banmee(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
wilybebsy:
God we need more jobs here please

See this guy. You think it's easy to converse with someone in France? grin Don't spoil the guys 'victory'. Lol......
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by yournice: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
ngwanu negodi[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by demzylahot(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Op,u seriously need a job, she took two years to reply you and you couldn't wait longer than four minutes to ask another question

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by kaziblake(f): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
AccaPack:

Please, tell them that their standard of living is far better than some of the so called abroad based.
Eni towa ni Mali sef go dey claim abroad and some of the "Ara abule" cheesy here will be like "I have a friend that lives abroad" grin grin
kikikiki cheesy

Abeg help me tell them.

The ones here worship them.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by umehmj(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
she really tried giving you a thumbs up. your chat is sooo boring! even i as a guy will block you after two of those jamb questions
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by White007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
She got disinterested with the convo cuz she couldn't express herself well in English. Try chatting her up in French and see her reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Starttell: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Expect ur last question to be replied four years later.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by RedCapChief(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
[size=15pt] "Hope you don't mind my inquisitiveness though. Not everyone likes a person bein inquisitive"
[/size]

No comment! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Honestly1: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
This Op is retard.

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Massive001: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
wilybebsy:
God we need more jobs here please
oga, u wicked sha. stylishly saying someone is jobless
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by DICKtator: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
swaggzo:
I GIVE UP ON LIFE FINALLY! !....

give me your gfs before you leave!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by wtfCode: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
she thought u're one of them.
the G boys...maybe

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
AccaPack:
The problem with some Nigerians is that, they see those living abroad as demigods . Here on NL, u see them inflating their Ego by quoting them unnecessarily just because he/she claims to live abroad.
What u people stand to achieve is what I really don't understand. undecided
I even have some of them who I haven't replied like In ages before I deactivate my Facebook account!

some guys here are super incredible svipid.

and that OP too been spoiling our name up and down.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by ayusco85(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
She was responding quite well if you ask me but not in a way that promotes a conversation.

Your excitement over finally finding someone that lives in "that side of the world" may have made her wary of you. Probably because of the bad name Nigerians have as being fraudsters.

So I guess she was just being careful.

Sorry mahn! cheesy

Nice observation. Ur head dey thr
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Btruth: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
I think she went away to study more English language to come back and chat with you nii oooo.......lol.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by condralbede(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Op sorry oh....its seems like u ppl hardly Hv light in your area, cos ur battery go soon die o
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Alaminz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
actually she was checkin her dictionary....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
That's the way many of them are
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by don4real18(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
some guys deserve such reply
Why?
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by don4real18(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Well, it isn't a big deal.... You don't befriend all those you meet online
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by repogirl(f): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
See this OP sef....the girl was ven overly gracious in her replies to your pointless Iranu questions. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.