Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (50576 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by agabaI23(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
You were sounding needy...the last thing girls want

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
I sympathize with you though.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Poseidon000: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
RedCapChief:
[size=15pt] "Hope you don't mind my inquisitiveness though. Not everyone likes a person bein inquisitive"
[/size]

No comment! grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]
Funnygringrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by hyperflex(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol that shit happened to me n still happening. U know naija girls like trend. Na follow follow. So they moves to twitter then instagram n now they don dey move to Snapchat. Na once a while these girls come on facebook. U wanna catch them go DM them for Instagram. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Orikinla(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
The internet is not the best place to start a relationship.
Many internet lovers have many regrets today, especially with Nigerian girls.
I did not meet my best and most decent girlfriends on the internet. I met them offline.
The pretty face you see on the internet may actually turnout to be a monster on the street.
Beware of strangers.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Richiy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
AccaPack:
The problem with some Nigerians is that, they see those living abroad as demigods . Here on NL, u see them inflating their Ego by quoting them unnecessarily just because he/she claims to live abroad.
What u people stand to achieve is what I really don't understand. undecided

Please you deserve a medal for this comment.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Bigtoto(f): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
She was still learning to communicate in English. As she come fail her English class, she come decide to use smileys.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by dhesmond(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
it is because you were excited about France. . It put her off.

But wait.. there is nothing wrong in replying a message 2 years later.. she might have been busy. I don't know why guys reason this way
did you just say busy? Ladies with this stupid excuse, may God grant ladies a rest from their endless work that keep them busy.....lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Godson32(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
It was because ur discussion/questions was somehow boring to her,u ought to have changed the topic of how she came to france and discuss other things with her. When talking/chatting with a girl for the first time u should be mindful of what turns her on/off,if u found out that she's not comfortable with what u re asking/telling her,stop or change the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by naijaboiy: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
ayusco85:

Nice observation. Ur head dey thr
Thanks Boss. cheesy
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by honsaint(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
u just wasted my time and megabits with this post..... I don't see anything spectacular abt d post

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Strahovski1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
dhesmond:
did you just say busy? Ladies with this stupid excuse, may God grant ladies a rest from their endless work that keep them busy.....lmao grin grin grin

Yes busy.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
'The girl' is probably a yahoo boy who caught another maga, abandoned you then decided to hit you up two years later to test your interest level.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Ybaby: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
dblaisepascal:
u were interviewing her bro'' not really chatting her up.....chat ought to be fun ' not brain
cracked up

Smart !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me would have switched off since.....i hate chores
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Jwhizzy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP these your yarns dry sha. She was responding initially but figured you had nothing interesting to say beyond your infatuation with France and why she lives there. If she had responded, I'm sure your next question will have been " what's the weather like in France? ", " who's the president of France ", " what work are you doing in France ", " can I come visit you in France? ".

Learn to make interesting and engaging conversation. *yawns and leaves thread*

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by ayusco85(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thanks Boss. cheesy

D guy just go show say him dey overwhelmed by the fact dat she reside in France. Lol. It spooked d girl.

He cld ve just pretended as if d fact dat she is in France isn't a big deal to him

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by JaySalvador27: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I was chatting with a lady on Facebook and I asked a question but as usual with girls (late and monosyllabic replies), she replied after "ages"...... literarily........ It took her a year plus to reply and she didn't just go monosyllabic...... Thißs one was soo lazy that she couldn't type a decent reply. the best she could do was a thumbs up... So I wasted 2years of my life waiting for " Thumbs up"(not like i waited sha... I actually forgot I had her as a fb friend) ... HMMMMM..... Shey na because I still dey hustle?? All these ladies...... God is watching y'all in 3D....

pictures after the cut...

N.B notice the date and time of when the messages were sent

Its obvious English isnt her 1st language, i think she prolly dint undstand ur last msg..."inquisitiveness" na big word na..haba!
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by ggrin(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pappyto:
. Guy.. u're too too funny grin.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by AccaPack(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Richiy:

Please you deserve a medal for this comment.
grin

Please I hope it's Honda crosstour 2016 model or its cash equivalents cheesy
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by AccaPack(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
sonofananimal:
I even have some of them who I haven't replied like In ages before I deactivate my Facebook account!

some guys here are super incredible svipid.

and that OP too been spoiling our name up and down.
Thumbs up bro.

I don't know y some guys give them preferential treatments, even some Nigerian ladies are guilty of this act.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by AccaPack(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
kaziblake:
kikikiki cheesy

Abeg help me tell them.

The ones here worship them.

That's y they are called Ass-lickers, it's in their genes. grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Khan1993: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
I recently LAWMAed my fb list. Removing people that cant hold intelligent conversation and those i havent met or will never meet. I don't have foreign friends tho.
The thing is once an AVERAGE Nigerian guy sees a pretty lady on social media, all they do is engage in useless chat wey no get head or tail.
Now as for the OP, he was swallowing hard trying to impress the lady with the chat. And for him to have replied a chat of 2 years shows his level of inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Richiy(f): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
AccaPack:

grin

Please I hope it's Honda crosstour 2016 model or its cash equivalents cheesy

don't worry oooo... The Lord will surely provide for you. Lol.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Justice28(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
it is because you were excited about France. . It put her off.

But wait.. there is nothing wrong in replying a message 2 years later.. she might have been busy. I don't know why guys reason this way

Receive sense right now grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by AccaPack(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Richiy:

don't worry oooo... The Lord will surely provide for you. Lol.
Amen cheesy and u too.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by chubinwa0(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
:-Xtinking more dan wot I read.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Strahovski1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Justice28:

Receive sense right now grin

Not funny.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by lilreese: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bros na interview ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Goridoe(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
wilybebsy:
God we need more jobs here please

kikikikiki thread murderer... i tell u bro.. JOBLESS NIGz errywia angry
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by chidex28: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
The thumps up was for ur horrible English.#NoOffence.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Sunnyade01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
You put her off with your big grammar. Obviously the girl speaks little English!
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by malonephill(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Smh.....2years? And you got repied, i still have 3years plus messages haven't reply to even to someone I know ........no worries bros cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.