Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64557 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Kaybey288(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ibile
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by MonPro: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
tellwisdom:
Poor ass niggas..If na to buy cloth of 1million naira, dem go sabi...But drop food money for their wife..Na lie; till the babe go begin chase men outside to feed the kids...Awon oniranu sad

This is wicked! Calm down bro!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by MonPro: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
South West!grin
O lordy, you still repeated it? grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Shakirababy(f): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
bros you are an enemy of progress. you are tryna get me banned from NL. i know your tricks wink

Mr man shut up and just forward it to him through e-mail, don't be a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by yollychika(f): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yoruba demons tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by MonPro: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
not igbo guys but nigerians as a whole. i was collecting the data on nigerians who kill their wives in america. just so happens that like 98 were igbo and 2 were yoruba. no hausa

Can you upload the data here?, i'm a sociologist, I'm interested in it's perusal.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
seaga:

What again

That guy is a bigot
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by shotgun22(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
deeMarc:

Our God is sure not a God of poverty neither is HE a God of extravagances and unnecessary show off! The bible you referred me to acknowledge these facts.
what am saying is do everything based on knowledge, don't be an ordinary. am not saying you should go extra mile to please people and after wedding you'll start borrowing salt and maggi..young man, don't misqoute me. God doesn't support extravagant life at the same time you need to know He's not a God of mediocrity!! He deserves the best!! Except when He wants people to learn something important..If Jesus were to be alive now He would have access to the best!

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by kechywillz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Majority of Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Majority of Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always try as much as possible to always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe(s) involved.
hey!! U can lie oo,within u,u know dat u r lying with all ur heart claiming dat ur an ibo. Besides who told u dat most ibos aint romantic,how do u ascertain dat?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by peishnce123: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

Judging by what you post anytime I see your comments on a thread? It is obvious that you are a "supremely pained hater"!

Try to stop being bitter! The niggas are looking frosh and the picture is dope!

**spits on the haters large oblong skull**
The skull? You want to sip in hate-ism
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by MonPro: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
olayiwolaay:
#weRock

The story-pictures you guys are uploading to tell yourself good things about Yoruba men, is it a marketing strategy to attract Igbo women? Are women now scarce in Yorubaland now?

Good products will market itself bro. Many women seem to want Igbo men but can't wait for the Igbo to settle down. I think the greatest fear an Igbo guy may have is not being able to cater for his kids.

The aggresive marketing strategy of writing good things about yoruba men to attract other tribes women won't be neccesary if yorubamen are hotcakes. It seems they are not, it seems the Igbos who don't do the 'Igbo husband marketing' are every girls dream. They sell like garri without advert.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by noblegrex: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

okay,thank you smiley

will you marry me? tongue
you don't have a problem.you're secured.but let's see where this our dwindling Economy will lead us to.then,we can have peace of mind and be sure all is WELL.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by MonPro: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Notyourb1tch:

undecided undecided what a bunch of moronic hogwash. Your posts are filled with generalisations and bias.

Please don't let your hatred for igbos prevent you from being objective and reasoning like a normal human being. It really annoys me when people speak from their anus.

Forget that guy. You are hot BTW.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
shotgun22:
only a wolf will know one.. stop the 8 nigga
i'm a yoruba man to the core, i hate no tribe and for ur info i leave in the north,nt all yoruba men are good and nt all are bad... Think.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Acermoon:

So where did u want her to pack to to avoid wolves with bla bla... to your house?
may be yours
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
daprince:

I don't care much for your grammar (no insult intended, please), however, I must say that you do look very beautiful (I got curious after reading your comment, so I clicked on your profile). Anyway, have a great day, lady.

grammar?...wats wrong with my grammerembarassed

fanx dear...i believe every one is beautiful....

av a lovely nyte too
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

my dear pls be specific o. tell the driver say na southwest u dey go o before you miss road. lol.

oh!.....abeg driver na south west I dey go ooo...no be only south...abeg sorry for d fuel u don waste already....I go double ur money for u...abeg no vex!...
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
RVBC:

ignorance eyah! you dont know that yoruba are located in the north not south! kai

lol...see who dey correct person....na southwest jare.....Mr itooknow!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by shotgun22(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abajosax007:
i'm a yoruba man to the core, i hate no tribe and for ur info i leave in the north,nt all yoruba men are good and nt all are bad... Think.
k
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bigtoto:
hmmm! If you luv your heart and your CUNTinent then please reason iPod boys.

so dose Lady wey dey marry Yoruba guys na ghost
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by CharleyCharley: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

I am actually Igbo with Igbo parents and Igbo grandparents. I wasn't trying to start a war, I mean, why would I start a war against my own tribe? I was just being honest and stating the obvious.

Dumb dumb dumb
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aare2050:

nne come back u don miss road no be south na west Yoruba boys dey
oh!....my bad
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
wtfCode:

hehehehe...ewu grin
hehehehe....MBEgrin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
MonPro:

O lordy, you still repeated it? grin
grin....na mistake joor!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
seaga:

We love our Nigeria women too, irrespective of tribe.Thats why we marry from another tribe than any other tribe in Nigeria. Do the findings

yea,dats why I will love to marry from deresmiley
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by MonPro: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
LoJ:

No. As I said earlier, everyone can copy and paste 3 cases from the internet. Among thousands of Igbos living in the us, finding 3 cases on the internet is not difficult.

You made an intensive and extensive collection of 100 cases, among which only 2 yorubas. That's quite impressive. Please publish it in a new thread, as you have promised. You are a man of your word. We shall all thus be educated.

The cases you posted are word by word published in several websites. Knowing you, I refuse to believe you just copied from there. You surely have your own database where you kept your data.

As you already know, I'm not a nigerian. So I'm objective. Please prove yourself to be genuine and sincere, by keeping your word and publishing the whole 100 cases in a fresh thread.

Thank you in advance.

Lol. Sukkot pull out the usual 98% default majority figure Nigerians always use to defend their ghost statistics. Now he's been called out but can't truly defend his hogwash. Be soft on him bro. We all know (himself inclusive) that he is lying.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by MonPro: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

grin....na mistake joor!
Caused by lots of politics section drama, i guess. grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
shotgun22:
what am saying is do everything based on knowledge, don't be an ordinary. am not saying you should go extra mile to please people and after wedding you'll start borrowing salt and maggi..young man, don't misqoute me. God doesn't support extravagant life at the same time you need to know He's not a God of mediocrity!! He deserves the best!! Except when He wants people to learn something important..If Jesus were to be alive now He would have access to the best!

Gbam! You nailed it! #lobatan. *lips sealed*

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

[s]LMFAO gringrin

why are you getting all worked up because of a harmless statement? okay,you feeling funky right? and feel the best way to get high is blowing my comment out of proportion? okay lemme do you a favour which I will never give to any other person smiley ,amma explain my comment and if after that you choose to get high please be my guest

1)my statement is in no way bigotry or a hate word,I didn't wish them death,I didn't wish them bad things.
calling someone wolves in sheep clothing means they have a bad attitude but cover up with a good outlook.

2) even you had a thing to say about it,your statement below,have I accused you of bigotry?
telling a nairalander she will pack back if she goes and marry a Yoruba guy,does it not mean you see Yoruba men as does that do away with their wives?

3)There is no statement of mine here doing damage control because troubleshooting exactly was my mindset but since you have taken it upon yourself to twist my comments,feel free to swim in the poodle of my words

4)if anybody can be accused of acting victim here on Nairaland it shouldn't be misspicy,that moniker is a household troublesome name sometime back who doesn't need the victim card cool and the only situation which you can accuse me of that is of recent which I didn't even need to cry victim as it was glaring I had a clean hand in the matter

5)if at the level of my interaction with you on and offline you still see my comments as a bigotry,I leave you to your fate

Am done here cool[/s]

It's a very simple thing. stop making comments that incite people to insult you unnecessarily.

That is one way you and your ilk seek unnecessary attention and I wonder if you people feed on it.

And most of the time you people do this shít you get it more than you deserve and then you complain that you have "haters" on Nairaland.

Laughable!

How will you not have "haters" when you have chosen not to use your head thereby you deliberately draw them to you.

I don't care if I talk to anyone on or offline I state my distaste bluntly at things I'm displeased at. How you take it,is of course not of any concern to me. undecided

Adios!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Mekzmoney(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Landmark Park in V.I... I was there 2day but not for d wedding tho... I was at d nxt building in d same environ,chilling at HardRock Cafe grin
Hapuya:
Tunde Demuren assembling Yoruba Boyz for one last siege! grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by espn(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

Judging by what you post anytime I see your comments on a thread? It is obvious that you are a "supremely pained hater"!

Try to stop being bitter! The niggas are looking frosh and the picture is dope!

**spits on the haters large oblong skull**
no mind d ugly fin!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

was never my intention...forgotten Hw *west* was spelt.....due to d use of waste here!

am nt a tribal bigot... go thru all my post,den u single out a comment I write against d Yorubas......

always attacking me wif insultiv words......pheeeeew!

So in that your secondary school that is how they spell "west" abi?

Your common sense didn't let you know that it was a derogatory slang used against the Yorubas on this forum? You want to tell me since you've been on NAIRALAND you didn't know?

Please learn to stop being dumb sometimes. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Ibrahim Chatta Weds Lizzie Berry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.