Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64561 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dollyjoy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
wristbangle:

Joy!! sad
cheesycheesycheesycheesy it allowedwink
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO... I have nothing against Yoruba guys and contrary to you initial statement,no Yoruba guy did nothing to me,am just doing what I do best

#Troubleshooting baby cool tongue
cool.,its alrite tho..
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by godfirstawe: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
wtfCode:

abeg go to the west, thats where they're.
onye ana azo ndu puta o na eme na oka onye na azo ya mali ife...aturu! angry undecided

South west no be south.

Mesonuuuu
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
this is a thread to uphold the aesthetic allure of the yoruba man and not a thread to denigrate the igbo man. lets not derail the thread. i am sure you are reasonable enough to understand my request
Ok publish it in a brand new thread. No problem.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Notyourb1tch:
lol @ this is not nigeria where you can just lie on people. Fyi I am not in Nigeria. Secondly let me entertain you. Please share your 'case studies' 2 out of 95 you say grin am waiting....
[b]ok, but you know this is not a thread to denigrate the igbo man so posting all 98 cases in this thread will be overkill. let me post three cases for your perusing

Mr Kelechi Charles Emeruwa:- A Nigerian Mr. Kelechi Charles Emeruwa, (pictured here right) 41 of Old Umuahia, Abia State was charged and convicted with first degree murder of his estranged wife, 36 year old Registered Nurse, Chidiebere Omenihu Ochulo. Kelechi finally lost it and stabbed his wife, with her own kitchen knife

In Garland, Texas on Saturday, March 25, 2007 Mr.Theophilus Ojukwu, pictured right in his orange prison jumpsuit 46, of Enugwu-Agu, Ihe in Awgu LGA, Enugu State used a mattock (hammer) to bludgeon his deeply asleep RN wife, Melvina Ojukwu, 36, of Umuanebe, also of Ihe, Awgu LGA, Enugu State to a very painful agonizing death.

According to people with knowledge of the incident, the poor lady escaped with her life from her husband's maniacal rage with very severe cuts in her arms which she received while fending off her husband's killer-rage. Her husband, Benjamin Unachukwu from Nnewi, Anambra State, was taken to jail to face two criminal charges with the kitchen- knife weapon of choice as evidence exhibit![/b]

Another Nigerian nut-case, Mr. John Onwuka (pictured here right in his orange prison jumpsuit) 49, from Akwete community of Ohafia Bende Local Government Area of Abia State was charged with one count each of homicide and use of a knife in the commission of a felony. He stabbed his RN wife of twenty five years, Mrs Gloria Uchechi Anya Onwuka age 42, fourteen times in her bedroom while she was getting ready to go to work. She was a nurse manager. Mr. John Onwuka committed this crime on the night of Saturday August 19, 2006 at the home of his wife in Estate Drive, Farmington, Hampton, Virginia with her children watching him act out his gory insanity.

THATS 3 CASES YOU CAN START WITH. YOU CAN GOOGLE THE NAMES SO AS TO SEE THE FACES OF THE MEN IF YOU SO WISH undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
All of them are not Yoruba boys.
They are men from different ethnic groups that have come to support and celebrate their friend on his special day.
To the best of my knowledge, Noble Igwe and Ebuka Uche Obi are not Yorubas,don't let the asoebi deceive you.
good one!! Intelligent comment so far..
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
LoJ:

If you have not realised by now that guy has been speaking from his anus and has no such case study so don't waste your time. People are so quick to talk but cant back up their claims. Rubbish
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
[b]ok, but you know this is not a thread to denigrate the igbo man so posting all 98 cases in this thread will be overkill. let me post three cases for your perusing
No brah. Open a new thread and publish the 100 cases. With the thousand of igbos living in the us, it is very possible to find 3 names on the internet. Publish the whole data. Since you collected the data and promised to publish, I dare to believe that you are intelligent enough to have recorded it all and kept it somewhere.

Thank you in advance as it is going to help us see the statistics.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice outfit and kudos to we yoruba dudes and Nigeria guys at large. #ourHeadDeyThere.
But why all the paparrazi all because of a wedding. Reason why this kinda wedding don't last. Soon divorce will be their best option in most cases. A wedding ceremony should not be a flamboyant show but a decent one to exchange vows making God the foundation.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
LoJ:

No brah. Open a new thread and publish the 100 cases. With the thousand of igbos living in the us, it is very possible to find 3 names on the internet. Publish the whole data. Since you collected the data and promised to publish, I dare to believe that you are intelligent enough to have recorded it all and kept it somewhere.

Thank you in advance as it is going to help us see the statistics.
check my post above this. thats a taster

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Acermoon(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

You'll soon pack back crying. undecided

And besides which part of the south are you packing to?

Jealous
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
LoJ:

so that mods will ban me for being anti-igbo ? bros you no like me at all oooo. you want me to open a thread about igbo men killing their spouses ? tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO grin
trouble shooting cool
was not,is not,will never be a bigot, my linguistic attribute speaks for me cheesy
Dey lie for yourself. undecided
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Acermoon(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abajosax007:
whao... Thats a nice decision, but watch out for wolves in sheep's clothing

So where did u want her to pack to to avoid wolves with bla bla... to your house?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Shymm3x: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
in texas alone about 100 igbo men have killed thier wives in anger. come on now. stop lying.

Lol. Celestial message. grin

YoruBadBoys - #Winning.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by shotgun22(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abajosax007:
whao... Thats a nice decision, but watch out for wolves in sheep's clothing
only a wolf will know one.. stop the 8 nigga
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:

Mr Kelechi Charles Emeruwa:- A Nigerian Mr. Kelechi Charles Emeruwa, (pictured here right) 41 of Old Umuahia, Abia State was charged and convicted with first degree murder of his estranged wife, 36 year old Registered Nurse, Chidiebere Omenihu Ochulo. Kelechi finally lost it and stabbed his wife, with her own kitchen knife

In Garland, Texas on Saturday, March 25, 2007 Mr.Theophilus Ojukwu, pictured right in his orange prison jumpsuit 46, of Enugwu-Agu, Ihe in Awgu LGA, Enugu State used a mattock (hammer) to bludgeon his deeply asleep RN wife, Melvina Ojukwu, 36, of Umuanebe, also of Ihe, Awgu LGA, Enugu State to a very painful agonizing death.

According to people with knowledge of the incident, the poor lady escaped with her life from her husband's maniacal rage with very severe cuts in her arms which she received while fending off her husband's killer-rage. Her husband, Benjamin Unachukwu from Nnewi, Anambra State, was taken to jail to face two criminal charges with the kitchen- knife weapon of choice as evidence exhibit![/b]

THATS 3 CASES YOU CAN START WITH. YOU CAN GOOGLE THE NAMES SO AS TO SEE THE FACES OF THE MEN IF YOU SO WISH undecided

come on mate. Surely you can do better than that. I can post 3 and more of such cases so what is the point in all this?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. Celestial message. grin

YoruBadBoys - #Winning.
hahahaha my nigga Shymmexx in tha hizzouzzeeeeee. nuff rahspek grin grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Shymm3x: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yoruba boys are the Kings of Nigeria and Africa - swag on a hundred thousand billion. grin

Darn! Proud to be Yoruba, I swear down. cool

Lord Knows.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
check my post above this. thats a taster
No. As I said earlier, everyone can copy and paste 3 cases from the internet. Among thousands of Igbos living in the us, finding 3 cases on the internet is not difficult.

You made an intensive and extensive collection of 100 cases, among which only 2 yorubas. That's quite impressive. Please publish it in a new thread, as you have promised. You are a man of your word. We shall all thus be educated.

The cases you posted are word by word published in several websites. Knowing you, I refuse to believe you just copied from there. You surely have your own database where you kept your data.

As you already know, I'm not a nigerian. So I'm objective. Please prove yourself to be genuine and sincere, by keeping your word and publishing the whole 100 cases in a fresh thread.

Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by misspicy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Dey lie for yourself. undecided
really? okay cool
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tommychow(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
sweetgala:

A very accurate conclusion, yoruba men are vey promiscuous, it does not remove form their ability to be extremely romantic and living where they want.

It really is a problem because when you start to amass many female companions and ignore your business interests you would be financially reduced and may not be able to satisfy your obligations (children).

I would not advice anyone to have many children, even if you give them everything when you are alive, once you are gone they'll sell and share your will because there are too many divergent interests.

My grandfather had 64, who all lived a life I would be envious of in any millennium

64?! You must be joking lol. Presently in this declining economy, any man with more than two is digging early grave.

Exactly, yoruba men differ from Igbo men when it comes to career goals. Igbo men focus on the money before finding his light-skinned beauty queen. Yoruba men get too distracted with woman drama. Doing all the orobos and lekpas he comes by, no taste at all. Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by shotgun22(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
deeMarc:
Nice outfit and kudos to we yoruba dudes and Nigeria guys at large. #ourHeadDeyThere.
But why all the paparrazi all because of a wedding. Reason why this kinda wedding don't last. Soon divorce will be their best option in most cases. A wedding ceremony should not be a flamboyant show but a decent one to exchange vows making God the foundation.
if you have the money you won't be talking like this.. Even God is not a God of poverty..they've not done anything bad to me.. God is a God of excellence.. read your bible you'll understand better..
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by BabaIbo: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't blame those calling igbos names... In yorubaland you can marry just by impregnating a girl, just move her to a room apartment... That is why you will see most of their women are always living as single mothers...
Quote me anytime any day

hopeforcharles:

I have hardly seen an igbo man beating his wife, but a Yoruba men beating their wife I see a lot, and besides I don't do stereotyping, but if you could conclude that they are more romantic, I seriously disagree with u,

You can't try this same act in the east... That's why most igbo guys and men work hard to make money so they can be called men... It is not like igbo are unromantic... My yoruba ex(s) still call and check on me after d*mpimg them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Notyourb1tch:
come on mate. Surely you can do better than that. I can post 3 and more of such cases so what I the point in all this?
come on now. i aint tryna derail this thread. posting 98 cases ? really ? the point here is some igbo dude said igbo men dont touch their wives while yoruba always beat theirs. and i proved him wrong by posting a couple of cases. this is not a competition. yall are the ones egging me on when all i was tryna do was show the guy he was full of crap. i proved my case. i dont need to post all the cases to prove my point cuz thats over-kill wink

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
LoJ:

No. As I said earlier, everyone can copy and paste 3 cases from the internet. Among thousands of Igbos living in the us, finding 3 cases on the internet is not difficult.

You made an intensive and extensive collection of 100 cases, among which only 2 yorubas. That's quite impressive. Please publish it in a new thread, as you have promised. You are a man of your word. We shall all thus be educated.

The cases you posted are word by word published in several websites. Knowing you, I refuse to believe you just copied from there. You surely have your own database where you kept your data.

As you already know, I'm not a nigerian. So I'm objective. Please prove yourself to be genuine and sincere, by keeping your word and publishing the whole 100 cases in a fresh thread.

Thank you in advance.
read my post above this one
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Shymm3x: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
hahahaha my nigga Shymmexx in tha hizzouzzeeeeee. nuff rahspek grin grin

Wagwan, big bredrin? Wahh ya say?

Swag pon de Yoruba dons - style on them. grin

Winning. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

really? okay cool
Yes! What you are simply doing is damage control. Who makes such hate words about other tribes and then hide under the guise of "trouble shooting"?

Sometimes you attract the unnecessary insults and tantrums people throw at you on here and then you'll be whyning,claiming a pathetic victim. undecided

If you are not going to be involved why not stay out of the trouble totally.

"Trouble shooting" my black balls. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
come on now. i aint tryna derail this thread. posting 98 cases ? really ? the point here is some igbo dude said igbo men dont touch their wives while yoruba always beat theirs. and i proved him wrong by posting a couple of cases. this is not a competition. yall are the ones egging me on when all i was tryna do was show the guy he was full of crap. i proved my case. i dont need to post all the cases to prove my point cuz thats over-kill wink
So because a fktard said something dumb you also had to generalise and make fuckt..ard statements of a whole population. Alright undecided
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shymm3x:

Wagwan, big bredrin? Wahh ya say?

Swag pon de Yoruba dons - style on them. grin

Winning. grin

haha i see asap rocky is in rotation in your ipod now lol. oh yeah the oduduwa boys come with the swag. you know how we do. if it aint oduduwa it aint rocking grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
so that mods will ban me for being anti-igbo ? bros you no like me at all oooo. you want me to open a thread about igbo men killing their spouses ? tufiakwa

No brah. it is for education. If you are afraid, give me the case per email. I will publish it and accept to be banned. Or I will publish in some other wordpress website.

In the meantime, you have just said something untrue.

sukkot:
in texas alone about 100 igbo men have killed thier wives in anger. come on now. stop lying
The cases you gave are not all in texas. You said in texas ALONE, please give cases in Texas. Come on brah, you have collected the data yourself. Why use some cases on the internet?

http://meniru..de/2008/06/nigerian-men-wife-killers.html

Please publish your 100 texas related cases of Igbos men killing their wifes. I know you as a man of integrity. Be true to your conscience.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by lawrenceunaa: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Majority of Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Majority of Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always try as much as possible to always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe(s) involved.
u are a tribal bigot. Is the topic about relationship? Young man just get out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Ibrahim Chatta Weds Lizzie Berry (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.