Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

There's Something About Ass Spanking... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something About Ass Spanking... (12330 Views)

Speed Darlington Finally Gets Laid, Shares Video Of Him Spanking A Lady’s A*s (v / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Spanking Hot Bleep Hard Pounding Headteacher And House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sickstars, i suppose you ought to know that you're more mature than having E-quarrel undecided

And

Lifeisabitch, u self don suppose pass dis level na cry
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Frank3n2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Come make i flog you with belt, you go wet for one full month.. angry

2 Likes

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by pinkiberry(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I shouldn't be discussing stuffs like thiis because of my religious inclination and my resolve on abstinence, but I can't help myself.

When I was still active, sexually I mean, spanking of my arse sends waves all over my body in an indescribable manner, I am turned on totally. Funny enough, the harder the spank, the better the feeling.

Good old days.

I thank God for salvation tho.

Can anyone relate?
you are sexually submissive.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I shouldn't be discussing stuffs like thiis because of my religious inclination and my resolve on abstinence, but I can't help myself.

When I was still active, sexually I mean, spanking of my arse sends waves all over my body in an indescribable manner, I am turned on totally. Funny enough, the harder the spank, the better the feeling.

Good old days.

I thank God for salvation tho.

Can anyone relate?

Just here to read comments... grin grin grin grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
If these are the future leaders, then I shake my head for the future of Nigeria
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=42595951][/quote]
My word, that was so fucking rude! shocked shocked
Nigga was just tryna say he didn't understand what you were tryna say. Who hurt you girl? And where on earth have you been?? cheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:

My word, that was so fucking rude! shocked shocked
Nigga was just tryna say he didn't understand what you were tryna say. Who hurt you girl? And where on earth have you been?? cheesy
Rude? shocked
my apologies cry
Been busy AF but I play around once a while grin
and you?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2016
kaziblake:
I just dey laugh as I dey read your comments.

Funny girl cheesy
You dey enjoy the show like moi cheesycheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

Rude? shocked
my apologies cry
Been busy AF but I play around once a while grin
and you?
Yah, rude gyal tongue
Cool, just noticed I've not seen your taillights for a minute.
So, wataguan......or should I say what's baking? grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
If these are the future leaders, then I shake my head for the future of Nigeria
in other words?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
in other words?
It is what it is smiley

2 Likes

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

Ok u resurrected bt dat doesnt make u lazarus

So mrs crooked head find anoda route to ur mysery u are nothing but a purnished naked cat u so hateful dispiseful nt even d finest ingredient can spice u

All ur anger is just melting ur metallic vaccuum brain

U av got ketchup for brain nerves nd agege bread for cerebrium a domestic animal worth more dan u will ever do

B*tch has gone offline waiting for her uncle to type the words while she post

B*tch agbero kobo kobo m waiting for ya worn out burn out p*ssy tissues sloke ass
stalk illiterate, conversing with you reduces my brain power

Dirty illiterate, market woman, crayfish seller roaming Nairaland.

Bleep off and go to hell, psychotic biitch.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
It is what it is smiley
kk
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
stalk illiterate, conversing with you reduces my brain power

Dirty illiterate, market woman, crayfish seller roaming Nairaland.

Bleep off and go to hell, psychotic biitch.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy coming from her royal idiot grin

Ur stupidity is oozing out like a strong perfume

grin grin grin grin first grade mumu.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy coming from her royal idiot grin

Ur stupidity is oozing out like a strong perfume

grin grin grin grin first grade mumu.

your stupidity is laced in your genes, it was transferred to you from your mother, who got hers from her mother.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
your stupidity is laced in your genes, it was transferred to you from your mother, who got hers from her mother.

Exactly the same way it was passed to you and u will pass to ur daughters u added prostitution to urs so is ur daughters too even if dey are raised well its in d genes asshole
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

Exactly the same way it was passed to you and u will pass to ur daughters u added prostitution to urs so is ur daughters too even if dey are raised well its in d genes asshole
your whole family is made up of dense morons, u couldn't escape it. Your grand father was the known drunk in your village, he slept 90% of his lifetime in the gutters. When your father was born, the news was carried to him in the gutters.

Your father on the other hand, is a known goat rapist, at his sight, goats flee.

Your siblings are next
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Darktroll, I see you
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
your whole family is made up of dense morons, u couldn't escape it. Your grand father was the known drunk in your village, he slept 90% of his lifetime in the gutters. When your father was born, the news was carried to him in the gutters.

Your father on the other hand, is a known goat rapist, at his sight, goats flee.

Your siblings are next

For u to kno dis mch bou my family means ur family too is low ow cud dey av brought up a LovePeddler with no dignity u a shame to ur family ur state as a whole fustrated rejected hoe see dis b*tch dey still feed offline depends on a guy to survive
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Your siblings are next

For u to kno dis mch bou my family means ur family too is low ow cud dey av brought up a LovePeddler with no dignity u a shame to ur family ur state as a whole fustrated rejected hoe see dis b*tch dey still feed offline depends on a guy to survive.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by DarkTroll: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Darktroll, I see you
So? I came for the ass spanking and met a cluster of lame, angry incendiaries bearing no relation to the thread.

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
DarkTroll:
So? I came for the ass spanking and met a cluster of lame, angry incendiaries bearing no relation to the thread.
undecided
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

For u to kno dis mch bou my family means ur family too is low ow cud dey av brought up a LovePeddler with no dignity u a shame to ur family ur state as a whole fustrated rejected hoe see dis b*tch dey still feed offline depends on a guy to survive.

I know you are the one feeding your entire family. You have worked tooth and nail to feed both parents and your handicap siblings, you've used all parts of your body to work, your transgendered pussy is worn out due to over use for prostitution, your arsehole has lost its elasticity due to back door pumelling. Different customers have all left their marks in your transgendered pussy, now pussy and anus is full of pus and sore.

The smell from your pussy can kill an infant instantly, the smell from your anus can can kill an adult in an improperly ventilated environment.

Sickly star, you are doomed
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:

I know you are the one feeding your entire family. You have worked tooth and nail to feed both parents and your handicap siblings, you've used all parts of your body to work, your transgendered pussy is worn out due to over use for prostitution, your arsehole has lost its elasticity due to back door pumelling. Different customers have all left their marks in your transgendered pussy, now pussy and anus is full of pus and sore.

The smell from your pussy can kill an infant instantly, the smell from your anus can can kill an adult in an improperly ventilated environment.

Sickly star, you are doomed

U are full of sh*t just close ur mouth ler ur ass do d talkin

B*tch be givin me rythmes like a drunkard me m no scammer like u

Ur sole aim is more divided dan d red sea

U callin me smelling pussy wen ur whole fuckin existence smells p*ssy fagot! Nothing bt a use trampod
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

U are full of sh*t just close ur mouth ler ur ass do d talkin

B*tch be givin me rythmes like a drunkard me m no scammer like u

Ur sole aim is more divided dan d red sea

U callin me smelling pussy wen ur whole fuckin existence smells p*ssy fagot! Nothing bt a use trampod
what is trampod? grin illiterate
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by K9blunt(f): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

U are d doomed human here

A lady with no dignity nd shame fool

U tink been bold means u loose ur sense of dignity

Go meet oprah let her school u some sense of female pride mofo!

For your left mind now you don send message abi?

How about being matured? Huh

Are you a better person without sin?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:
Yah, rude gyal tongue Cool, just noticed I've not seen your taillights for a minute. So, wataguan......or should I say what's baking? grin
baking? lol my cake in the oven tongue
any gist? wink

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Farano
Roctation

good afternoon ma's grin
thread should be closed
thank you ma's cheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by franklingud(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP come lemme give a hot spanking.. wink
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by knoxville(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
NL and their drama! smh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
what is trampod? grin illiterate
Smh tho and u are d educated one like d enlightened one? grin oya me m olodo but u are oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
K9blunt:

For your left mind now you don send message abi?

How about being matured? Huh

Are you a better person without sin?

If maturity means encouraging stupidity den yes i dont want to b matured

who is talkin of sin? M talkin bou dignity nd charisma u talkin sin

one of d characteristics of maturity is tinkin bou someone's statement deeply before jumping into uncivilized conclusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.