Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

There's Something About Ass Spanking... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something About Ass Spanking... (12346 Views)

Speed Darlington Finally Gets Laid, Shares Video Of Him Spanking A Lady’s A*s (v / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Spanking Hot Bleep Hard Pounding Headteacher And House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. stop acting childish halfrica. And stop abusing me. my reason for the pic wasnt for anything but just to tell you i know you despite this my moniker that seem new. And also, i advice you add decorum when talking/chatting with me for i have not come to add more sadness to your already saddened heart.

Ok thank you!
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by KINGinVAHALA: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

Ok thank you!
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

like ur own life is not here asshole italian biggot

Maggot infested brain
your mother's brain is maggot infested.

You this half male hallf female with a future as bleak as a star which lacks the ability to radiate light.

Your destiny/star is sick clearly reflective of your Nairaland persona.

you this attention starved trangendred moving from thread to thread seeking to be noticed, you are as useless as the man who impregnated the woman who brought you to life.

May you star remain sick for the rest of you miserable attention seeking life.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
My mother's brain is maggot infested.

Me this half male hallf female with a future as bleak as a star which lacks the ability to radiate light.

my destiny/star is sick clearly reflective of my Nairaland persona.

me this attention starved trangendred moving from thread to thread seeking to be noticed, i am as useless as the man who impregnated the woman who brought me to life.

May my star remain sick for the rest of my miserable attention seeking life.

grin b*tch b mad i stole her man

Get a life slacked p*ssy u a waste of sp*rm drops

Nd am sure after u screwed ur youthful life u usin ur old age to b picked nd droped by younger guys like its some old fashion !

U are d worst ever existed to man kind deep down ur soul u wished u had valued ur parents nd ur parents nd family shd av valued u to respect oda peoples parent

Nyways empty who got dumped in d most embarrasing way av fun with ur usless life men sees nd pick u drop u harrass u yet u will still stoop so low cos of money

U a slave to some dollar bands weedist! Italian weed is bad o angry
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by dollyjoy(f): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah. !

edith and remove my former moniker if you wish quoting this comment. No one else knw abt it nd i implore you to keep it a secret.

How are you?
really?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

Nd am sure after u screwed ur youthful life u usin ur old age to b picked nd droped by younger guys like its some old fashion !

U are d worst ever existed to man kind deep down ur soul u wished u had valued ur parents nd ur parents nd family shd av valued u to respect oda peoples parent

Nyways empty who got dumped in d most embarrasing way av fun with ur usless life men sees nd pick u drop u harrass u yet u will still stoop so low cos of money

you can't even write correct English grin

Who is my man you stole? Any man on earth who leaves me for you would be either blind, imbecilic, Moronic or with some form of Home problem. Intellectuals and sexy men are attracted to me, no jokes. Guys I dump will not even say hi to confused she male like you.

If there is anyone with a useless life here, it got to be you swerrie, your life is so useless you named yourself sick stars, your life is so useless u move aimlessly from thread to thread in search for attention. The condition you suffer is attention deficiency syndrom (ADS).
You are a complete waste to mother earth, your parents soak their tears in sleep day in day out cos of the pain and shame your birth brought them.

Sick star Bleep off, to hell bittch where you belong.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by KINGinVAHALA: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
really?
can you pls go modify your earlier post and remove my former moniker i wrote? pls, do it fast.

How re u joy?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Playing d'banj ft naeto C Tony Montana

"its about to go down o ,omo I bad o,go ask tony Montana" grin

sing along with me

LMAO gringringrin...kwakwakwakwakwa

kaziblake sweedy,I see you cool

misquote where have you been girl? smiley

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
you can't even write correct English grin

Who is my man you stole? Any man on earth who leaves me for you would be either blind, imbecilic, Moronic or with some form of Home problem. Intellectuals and sexy men are attracted to me, no jokes. Guys I dump will not even say hi to confused she male like you.

If there is anyone with a useless life here, it got to be you swerrie, your life is so useless you named yourself sick stars, your life is so useless u move aimlessly from thread to thread in search for attention. The condition you suffer is attention deficiency syndrom (ADS).
You are a complete waste to mother earth, your parents soak their tears in sleep day in day out cos of the pain and shame your birth brought them.

Sick star Bleep off, to hell bittch where you belong.

who did u give ur fone to to help u type all this

Your uncle??

Cos i kno u too well u are dumb dead cells for brain is wat u av got
U wey no pass opposite school compound dey tell me say i no fit write well

offline m better dan ur sorry ass

Offline u are nothing compared to me intelligent wise

Ur type are d type dats useful online

But useless off line

I myt b a stup*d online

Bt u nothing compared to me 1 million times offline

So enjoy ur fame cos u are only useful online

Bt worthless offline LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by dollyjoy(f): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lalasticlalason ??cheesycheesycheesycheesy

people funny shacheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by dollyjoy(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Smillinseun??cheesycheesy

was sseun frowning?cheesycheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Johnsown1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
misspicy:
sing along with me
kaziblaze sweedy,I see you cool
i see u, girl wey u dey lets bubble kwawakwakwakwa(Indian laugh)
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

who did u give ur fone to to help u type all this

Your uncle??

Cos i kno u too well u are dumb dead cells for brain is wat u av got
U wey no pass opposite school compound dey tell me say i no fit write well

offline m better dan ur sorry ass

Offline u are nothing compared to me intelligent wise

Ur type are d type dats useful online

But useless off line

I myt b a stup*d online

Bt u nothing compared to me 1 million times offline

So enjoy ur fame cos u are only useful online

Bt worthless offline LovePeddler

Your worth offline is not up to the worth of our family dog.

You are as worthless as my used tampon.
After sickly star, your middle name should be Worthless. Miss Sickly Star Worthless grin

Transgendered mofo, for you to think somone is typing for me clearly shows the level of your foolishness, I play here once in a while does not make us equals. You are below me in life and death, sickle cell star, Bleep off to hell where you belong.

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Johnsown1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I shouldn't be discussing stuffs like thiis because of my religious inclination and my resolve on abstinence, but I can't help myself.

When I was still active, sexually I mean, spanking of my arse sends waves all over my body in an indescribable manner, I am turned on totally. Funny enough, the harder the spank, the better the feeling.

Good old days.

I thank God for salvation tho.

Can anyone relate?
i feel like spanking ur as right nw and dip in my mentor inside ur wet puvsy

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Johnsown1:
i see u, girl wey u dey lets bubble kwawakwakwakwa(Indian laugh)
emi lon ke si yen cool
that's FOO laugh... my language laugh noni
emi noni emi noni, wan ni fi elo mi shemi sing along with me LMAO gringrin kwakwakwakwakwa emi maddo
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Your worth offline is not up to the worth of our family dog.

You are as worthless as my used tampon.
After sickly star, your middle name should be Worthless. Miss Sickly Star Worthless grin

Transgendered mofo, for you to think somone is typing for me clearly shows the level of your foolishness, I play here once in a while does not make us equals. You are below me in life and death, sickle cell star, Bleep off to hell where you belong.

grin who let this dog out?

Just barking all over her post

Work on ur intelligence stop giving people ur fone to help u type! Stop actin like la boss wen u la screwed

Chai b yaself eleribu !

Condensed conscience

U nd d devil are in a competition for who is more backwards in life moon walk! cheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

grin who let this dog out?

Just barking all over her post

Work on ur intelligence stop giving people ur fone to help u type! Stop actin like la boss wen u la screwed

Chai b yaself eleribu !

Condensed conscience

U nd d devil are in a competition for who is more backwards in life moon walk! cheesy
at least I have an intelligence to work on. You have no intelligence whatsoever, your brain at ur age is like a tabula rasa, u've got nothing to work on. Go keep fighting over Nairaland guys, it's your destiny, sickly star.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
at least I have an intelligence to work on. You have no intelligence whatsoever, your brain at ur age is like a tabula rasa, u've got nothing to work on. Go keep fighting over Nairaland guys, it's your destiny, sickly star.

Go change ur diapers nd come bck

While i go get n*ggas to toss ur p*ssy like gabbage Tabularasa cheesy chai ur uncle is evolving english wise

Cos ur own brain is too shallow for this!
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

Sickstars tell me you didn't write this!
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Johnsown1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
misspicy:

emi lon ke si yen cool

that's FOO laugh...
my language laugh noni

emi noni emi noni, wan ni fi elo mi shemi
sing along with me
LMAO gringrin kwakwakwakwakwa
emi maddo
pls i don't understand yoruba or whats ever language ur writing with and please if u want to tell me something next time type in English
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
angels09:

Sickstars tell me you didn't write this!

How can it be me that wrote it?

That is not my real hand writing o grin

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Johnsown1:

pls i don't understand yoruba or whats ever language ur writing with and please if u want to tell me something next time type in English

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by KINGinVAHALA: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Who need visiting a cinemal when there is a free-to-view one here? @sickstars and @lifeisabitch you both should pls continue the action film. And i hope the both of you would tell the house what you are both fighting over when the action film comes to an end?

2 Likes

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

Go change ur diapers nd come bck

While i go get n*ggas to toss ur p*ssy like gabbage Tabularasa cheesy chai ur uncle is evolving english wise

Cos ur own brain is too shallow for this!
illiterate let my school u a bit, tabula rasa is not an English word, it's Latin meaning clean slate. I know you don't know what that means either but I won't bother. A block head is a block head cheesy

If you are given the option to speak one sentence of correct English or die by drowning, I can bet my last kobo u will prefer to drown.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
illiterate let my school u a bit, tabula rasa is not an English word, it's Latin meaning clean slate. I know you don't know what that means either but I won't bother. A block head is a block head cheesy

If you are given the option to speak one sentence of correct English or die by drowning, I can bet my last kobo u will prefer to drown.
Ode i kno which school of thought in philosophy brought about tabularasa ?

tongue u just mad u not gettin ny life support from me dead ass b*tch d only life achievement u av gut is ur loosed c*unt u daughter of a c*unt f*ck u nd f*ck ur generations to come worthless jerry can
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I shouldn't be discussing stuffs like thiis because of my religious inclination and my resolve on abstinence, but I can't help myself.

When I was still active, sexually I mean, spanking of my arse sends waves all over my body in an indescribable manner, I am turned on totally. Funny enough, the harder the spank, the better the feeling.

Good old days.

I thank God for salvation tho.

Can anyone relate?
AND YOUR POINT IS?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Who need visiting a cinemal when there is a free-to-view one here? @sickstars and @lifeisabitch you both should pls continue the action film. And i hope the both of you would tell the house what you are both fighting over when the action film comes to an end?

Like seriously am equally enjoying it oo
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by kaziblake(f): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
misspicy:

sing along with me

I sight you too.

I just dey observe drama.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

Ode i kno which school of thought in philosophy brought about tabularasa ?

tongue u just mad u not gettin ny life support from me dead ass b*tch d only life achievement u av gut is ur loosed c*unt u daughter of a c*unt f*ck u nd f*ck ur generations to come worthless jerry can

Jerry can? Is that a diss?

You should thank me for enlightening you, stalk illiterate like you.

Your mother, father and entire household are worthless, all your dim sickly stars have turned to complete darkness. Transgended mofo from a dark, doom background.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Jerry can? Is that a diss?

i should thank you for enlightening me, stalk illiterate like me.

my mother, father and entire household are worthless, all my dim sickly stars have turned to complete darkness. Transgended mofo from a dark, doom background.is wat i am cry

Ok u resurrected bt dat doesnt make u lazarus

So mrs crooked head find anoda route to ur mysery u are nothing but a purnished naked cat u so hateful dispiseful nt even d finest ingredient can spice u

All ur anger is just melting ur metallic vaccuum brain

U av got ketchup for brain nerves nd agege bread for cerebrium a domestic animal worth more dan u will ever do

B*tch has gone offline waiting for her uncle to type the words while she post

B*tch agbero kobo kobo m waiting for ya worn out burn out p*ssy tissues sloke ass
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Lsofdk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
misspicy:

sing along with me

i see you're enjoying this

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by kaziblake(f): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=42595951][/quote]I just dey laugh as I dey read your comments.

Funny girl cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.