Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

There's Something About Ass Spanking... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something About Ass Spanking... (12271 Views)

Speed Darlington Finally Gets Laid, Shares Video Of Him Spanking A Lady’s A*s (v / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Spanking Hot Bleep Hard Pounding Headteacher And House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by AyamConfidence(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sickstars please remove wood from that fire and let it die...you shouldnt be engaging in E-brawls with a person who says she has been saved by the 'lord' but uses her multiple spanked and sagged ass as a dp....i believe you are bigger than that so just do yourself a favour cos anyone who can so nonchalantly insult someone else' parents doesnt deserve to be talked to.....i don talk my own o
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:
Mrsphyno, come and learn. tongue

I honestly don't know why I only mention you for "awkward" stuff, but when I saw the thread, you were the first thing that popped into my head. Please don't be offended. Lol. And please don't bother going through the thread, it's a complete joke. I just saw the topic and mentioned you, I only read the thread after mentioning you.
How can I be offended haba. I'm flattered that I'm on someone's mind embarassed Besides this is our thing na. Apparently grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

How can I be offended haba. I'm flattered that I'm on someone's mind embarassed Besides this is our thing na. Apparently grin

Yeah, It's apparently our only thing. And it's kinda awkward in a way.

What's so special in you being on my mind that you feel flattered by? I have thousands of other things, both relevant and irrelevant, on my mind.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

Yeah, It's apparently our only thing. And it's kinda awkward in a way.

What's so special in you being on my mind that you feel flattered by? I have thousands of other things, both relevant and irrelevant, on my mind.
Lol that's kind of endearing. That u find it awkward grin

I appreciate it nonetheless grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol that's kind of endearing. That u find it awkward grin

I appreciate it nonetheless grin

How is it endearing? Do you find it awkward too? Well it's a bit weird that the one thing that "connects" us is something neither of us likes.

I appreciate that you appreciate it.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

How is it endearing? Do you find it awkward too? Well it's a bit weird that the one thing that "connects" us is something neither of us likes.

I appreciate that you appreciate it.
Loool I don't know, don't overthink it. Do I find it awkward, no. I told u I'm kinda crazy na
Who said I dislike it grin

I appreciate u appreciating my appreciation grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Loool I don't know, don't overthink it. Do I find it awkward, no. I told u I'm kinda crazy na
Who said I dislike it grin

I appreciate u appreciating my appreciation grin

So you don't find it awkward. Hmmm. Good to know, MrsCrazy lipsrsealed grin

So you like it? You actually like being you know na? cheesy

I appreciate your display of appreciation for my appreciation of your appreciation. grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

So you don't find it awkward. Hmmm. Good to know, MrsCrazy lipsrsealed grin

So you like it? You actually like being you know na? cheesy

I appreciate your display of appreciation for my appreciation of your appreciation. grin
It takes alot for me to find something awkward I think
Lol... must one either like or dislike things, what about that intermediate of 'meh' grin

I'm not stubborn so I'll quit now I think grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

It takes alot for me to find something awkward I think
Lol... must one either like or dislike things, what about that intermediate of 'meh' grin

I'm not stubborn so I'll quit now I think grin

When it comes to things like you know na, grin you either like it or you don't like it. You either enjoy it or you don't. No sitting on the fence.

Liar! You are not quitting because you aren't stubborn, you are quitting because you can't come up with a reply. Admit it. Admit that you lost. tongue grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

When it comes to things like you know na, grin you either like it or you don't like it. You either enjoy it or you don't. No sitting on the fence.

Liar! You are not quitting because you aren't stubborn, you are quitting because you can't come up with a reply. Admit it. Admit that you lost.. tongue grin
the fence is my preferred seat tho

lol baby you wish. trust me i can and i could, i just let it go cause of my dignity grin

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

the fence is my preferred seat tho

lol baby you wish. trust me i can and i could, i just let it go cause of my dignity grin

Well in this case, the fence is coated with barb wires, and crawling with millions of demonically possessed soldier ants, so you can't sit on it. grin

No you can't. Lai mohammed. grin Okay I get it, you let go because you knew you would lose, hence protecting the shred of "dignity" you had left tongue

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

Well in this case, the fence is coated with barb wires, and crawling with millions of demonically possessed soldier ants, so you can't sit on it. grin

No you can't. Lai mohammed. grin Okay I get it, you let go because you knew you would lose, hence protecting the shred of "dignity" you had left tongue
See imagery o. I just think both "I like it" and "I don't like it" are too strong of terms to use, I don't like to put myself in a box grin

Lol don't try to goad me into it; I could. I just felt it was childish to continue embarassed
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by oldtopics(f): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I shouldn't be discussing stuffs like thiis because of my religious inclination and my resolve on abstinence, but I can't help myself.

When I was still active, sexually I mean, spanking of my arse sends waves all over my body in an indescribable manner, I am turned on totally. Funny enough, the harder the spank, the better the feeling.

Good old days.

I thank God for salvation tho.

Can anyone relate?

i can relate cheesy with my small ass
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

See imagery o. I just think both "I like it" and "I don't like it" are too strong of terms to use, I don't like to put myself in a box grin

Lol don't try to goad me into it; I could. I just felt it was childish to continue embarassed

Those aren't strong terms but just simple phrases to express inclination or preference.

When it comes to sexual preferences, you can't claim to be neither hot nor cold. You either like it or you don't, and by like, I mean whether you enjoy it or not. And not your notions about it, or your moral or religious conceptions about it's nature and practice.
First of all, there is either a presence or absence of an attraction towards that thing. And this is primarily crucial in determining whether you actually like it or not. It's as simple as this; If you are attracted to it, you will be aroused by it, and consequently, since you are aroused by it, whether it's through thoughts or visual depictions of it, you'd certainly obtain gratification or enjoyment from engaging in it. And if you obtain gratification from it, then it means you like it. Because you would always yearn for it, and you only yearn for what you like and enjoy.

Nah, It wasn't childish. It was just a mere joke. You place too much meaning on little things. But if you say so. Sigh. Mrsphyno, you are really something.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

Those aren't strong terms but just simple phrases to express inclination or preference.

When it comes to sexual preferences, you can't claim to be neither hot nor cold. You either like it or you don't, and by like, I mean whether you enjoy it or not. And not your notions about it, or your moral or religious conceptions about it's nature and practice.
First of all, there is either a presence or absence of an attraction towards that thing. And this is primarily crucial in determining whether you actually like it or not. It's as simple as this; If you are attracted to it, you will be aroused by it, and consequently, since you are aroused by it, whether it's through thoughts or visual depictions of it, you'd certainly obtain gratification or enjoyment from engaging in it. And if you obtain gratification from it, then it means you like it. Because you would always yearn for it, and you only yearn for what you like and enjoy.

Nah, It wasn't childish. It was just a mere joke. You place too much meaning on little things. But if you say so. Sigh. Mrsphyno, you are really something.
Lol I feel like I'm frustrating you, I'm sorry

Often I don't rly come out and say how I plainly feel about things so I think that's just that

I know it was a joke na grin God I feel like I'm talking to my mother. I actually place no meaning on anything I'm surprised I'm coming off like this to u hehe

It's all good grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol I feel like I'm frustrating you, I'm sorry

Often I don't rly come out and say how I plainly feel about things so I think that's just that

I know it was a joke na grin God I feel like I'm talking to my mother. I actually place no meaning on anything I'm surprised I'm coming off like this to u hehe

It's all good grin

No, you are not frustrating me. You are a darling grin

You feel like you are talking to your mother? Okay. That's definitely not a confidence boost
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by lepasharon(f): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I shouldn't be discussing stuffs like thiis because of my religious inclination and my resolve on abstinence, but I can't help myself.

When I was still active, sexually I mean, spanking of my arse sends waves all over my body in an indescribable manner, I am turned on totally. Funny enough, the harder the spank, the better the feeling.

Good old days.

Can anyone relate?

LOOL Op I'm with you! lipsrsealed
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

No, you are not frustrating me. You are a darling grin

You feel like you are talking to your mother? Okay. That's definitely not confidence boosting.
Woooo this is new. Okay now it's my turn to compliment u, you're very intelligent. Seeming. Because who really knows right grin

Lol no, na jus d kain tin she would say "___ you are really something". Should i apologize again grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Woooo this is new. Okay now it's my turn to compliment u, you're very intelligent. Seeming. Because who really knows right grin

Lol no, na jus d kain tin she would say "___ you are really something". Should i apologize again grin

Thank you. I am blushing...Na! Guys don't blush, we just smile.tongue I also think you are very intelligent too.

Biko, don't apologize again. I am already getting suffocated by your apologies. I appreciate your level of civility. Mum and dad did a good job raising you.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

Thank you. I am blushing...Na! Guys don't blush, we just smile.tongue I also think you are very intelligent too.

Biko, don't apologize again. I am already getting suffocated by your apologies. I appreciate your level of civility. Mum and dad did a good job raising you.
Lol yes you can blush it is allowed grin

Oh myyyy appreciation again? Thank you nwokem grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol yes you can blush it is allowed grin

Oh myyyy appreciation again? Thank you nwokem grin

No, thank you. I will pass. grin

No. Not appreciation again. I can be very persuasive, I know, but that wasn't my intention. Lol. I didn't even realize I used 'appreciate,' until you made mention of it.

You are welcome, Nwanyi'm.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Op you need jesus your salvation needs more of deliverance or whatever to make you a better person.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by MrCork: 12:56am On Feb 09, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Good old days.

Can anyone relate?

..ONILA....YOU AGAIN...YOU DON'T HAVE SCHKOOOL HOMEWORK?? angry
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Decker:

No, thank you. I will pass. grin

No. Not appreciation again. I can be very persuasive, I know, but that wasn't my intention. Lol. I didn't even realize I used 'appreciate,' until you made mention of it.

You are welcome, Nwanyi'm.
Making males blush is fun, its like seeing an owl at noon..... I like it more than I should grin

So you're persuasive abi. Good to know

Whats the difference between nwoke'm and nwannem
man vs brother? im not sure
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Making males blush is fun, its like seeing an owl at noon..... I like it more than I should grin

So you're persuasive abi. Good to know

Whats the difference between nwoke'm and nwannem
man vs brother? im not sure

Lol. Sorry, it takes a lot to make me blush and it takes even more for me to allow you see it. grin

Yes, I am very persuasive. Any problem with that? Are you immune to persuasion? Are you also persuasive.

Nwannem is like saying. "My brother" or "My Relation". You use Nwannem for someone you are related to by blood or tribe. For instance, you meet some in an ethnically diverse country or state and you discover that this person hails from your tribe or state or even village, you can address this person as Nwannem. Nwannem can also be used when referring to your sibling or blood relation and it can be used for both sexes.

But Nwokem is like saying; "My guy" "My friend" "My nigga" Lol
Nwokem is more informal and it's usage transcends just being related to someone or hailing from the same state as the person.
For you to refer to someone as Nwokem, it means you see that person as a friend or more than a friend. Perhaps a confidant, an advisor, a helper of some sort or even a lover. And it's used when referring to just a male.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 09, 2016
i love when my fiance does it to me.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2016
adepeter26:
Sickstars, i suppose you ought to know that you're more mature than having E-quarrel undecided

And

Lifeisabitch, u self don suppose pass dis level na cry
i was enjoying this fight, till i saw dis comment, guy nor be church we dey o, if u wana preach, go to church.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 09, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Good old days.

Can anyone relate?

This is the funniest thing I've read all week grin grin grin thanks grin grin salvation! I die cheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Nubian113:

This is the funniest thing I've read all week grin grin grin thanks grin grin salvation! I die cheesy
ur dp is confusing
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by vicstar(m): 3:49am On Feb 09, 2016
mehnnn! That brawl was sumfin else grin grin judging from tinz sickstars took it personal lipsrsealed
Anyway, lala shud come and declare the winner undecided in order to wrap err'tin up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.