Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

There's Something About Ass Spanking... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something About Ass Spanking... (12347 Views)

Speed Darlington Finally Gets Laid, Shares Video Of Him Spanking A Lady’s A*s (v / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Spanking Hot Bleep Hard Pounding Headteacher And House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by K9blunt(f): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

If maturity means encouraging stupidity den yes i dont want to b matured

who is talkin of sin? M talkin bou dignity nd charisma u talkin sin

one of d characteristics of maturity is tinkin bou someone's statement deeply before jumping into uncivilized conclusions

What you don't get is you just proved yourself to be as you see her, "stupid"
She is not ashamed of herself for her reason but you are, in fact you since of dignity is not and should not be the same for other people .
If you want to get your message across you should have been matured (by typing matter of factly )

Abi na your daughter you dey talk to?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

baking? lol
my cake in the oven tongue

any gist? wink
Amebor, na so you like gossip reach? Oya have you heard, PunkyVeer don carry bele oh grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:

Amebor, na so you like gossip reach? Oya have you heard, PunkyVeer don carry bele oh grin
punky? shocked
belle?
who give am
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

punky? shocked
belle?
who give am
Na me. Make thunder fire person if she no born twins grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by princeshijman(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
dis sickstar is always fighting for one thread to anoda n she will still b claiming maturity n diligence.babe ur name is really befitting.

1 Like

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:
Na me. Make thunder fire person if she no born twins grin
LMAO in your dreams brother cheesy
what is your alternate moniker? you got spicy confused angry
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO
in your dreams brother cheesy

what is your alternate moniker? you got spicy confused angry
Err, and who said anything about an alternate moniker?? See ur mouth. Just call me uncle Taye wink
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:

Err, and who said anything about an alternate moniker?? See ur mouth. Just call me uncle Taye wink
awwwww shocked

***screamssssssss****

daddy is here,daddy jimicoker gringringrin
wow,where have you been sweedy,missed you like cwazy,and you vanished into thin air like

**phewwwww***

you have queries to answer daddy undecided
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

awwwww shocked

***screamssssssss****

daddy is here,daddy jimicoker gringringrin
wow,where have you been sweedy,missed you like cwazy,and you vanished into thin air like

**phewwwww***

you have queries to answer daddy undecided
Down girl, down down! Why'dja havta blow my cover? lipsrsealed
I missed you to death booboo, but I had to take some time out to find myself grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:

Down girl, down down! Why'dja havta blow my cover? lipsrsealed
I missed you to death booboo, but I had to take some time out to find myself grin
LMAO grin

awwww,I missed you soooo much kisskiss kisskiss take does kkissas for making me miss you

punky left too,but shez around with a different moniker but lowkey..

never you leave me again just like that okay? angry
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO grin

awwww,I missed you soooo much kisskiss kisskiss take does kkissas for making me miss you

punky left too,but shez around with a different moniker but lowkey..

never you leave me again just like that okay? angry
Alright swthrt, I'm here to stay this time.
*Hugs her tight......and smacks that ass affectionately* wink
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:
Alright swthrt, I'm here to stay this time. *Hugs her tight......and smacks that ass affectionately*
***giggles blushingly*** you haven't changed dad. cheesy:E even if you are trying to tongue
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

***giggles blushingly***
you haven't changed dad. cheesy:E
even if you are trying to tongue
Oh no baby, I went on a quest to confront the demons from my past.
I'm still as ђorny as ever. Actually now more, cuz I haven't been with a woman all this while I was in exile. Ehn? *Wink*wink* cheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:

Oh no baby, I went on a quest to confront the demons from my past.
I'm still as ђorny as ever. Actually now more, cuz I haven't been with a woman all this while I was in exile. Ehn? *Wink*wink* cheesy
kikikikikiki

I have the perfect solution daddy,I have a friend but she is married,but married the better cheesy

what ya say tongue
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by dollyjoy(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sickstars please it ok,haba,since yesterday!!
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sickstars please it ok,haba,since yesterday!!

U abandoned me now u remembered me cry

Like criosly a frnd indeed cry
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by dollyjoy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

U abandoned me now u remembered me cry

Like criosly a frnd indeed cry
i never really abandoned you,av been observing and trying to reach you all to no avail,please let it go,it not funny,seriously
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by emmyluizzz: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
she talk like a "bitch"
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by emmyluizzz: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
she talk like a "bittch"
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
i never really abandoned you,av been observing and trying to reach you all to no avail,please let it go,it not funny,seriously

U did to b fair i just been watching u both its nt fair wat will b will b sha

Nd u saw op insult my parents deeply smh nd m d one to b cautioned
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

kikikikikiki

I have the perfect solution daddy,I have a friend but she is married,but married the better cheesy

what ya say tongue
What madness is this? Baby you know I only have eyes for you. I'm an old man, my heart can only take so much of this young love, or whatever you kids call it nowadays grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by dollyjoy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

U did to b fair i just been watching u both its nt fair wat will b will b sha

Nd u saw op insult my parents deeply smh nd m d one to b cautioned
i cant caution her cause i dnt know her,i dnt know how she will react,i can only caution you cause i know you to an extent,and about the insults,dnt let those get to you please,tommorrow you would look at it all and smile,they dnt know you nor your parent,whatever she opined about them is solely the work of her imaginations aimed at making you feel bad,btw you insulted her too,hence i see no reason why you should feel bad since it a tie.

Bea come let go to bed pleasewink
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
i cant caution her cause i dnt know her,i dnt know how she will react,i can only caution you cause i know you to an extent,and about the insults,dnt let those get to you please,tommorrow you would look at it all and smile,they dnt know you nor your parent,whatever she opined about them is solely the work of her imaginations aimed at making you feel bad,btw you insulted her too,hence i see no reason why you should feel bad since it a tie.

Bea come let go to bed pleasewink

Ok ma smiley
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:

What madness is this? Baby you know I only have eyes for you. I'm an old man, my heart can only take so much of this young love, or whatever you kids call it nowadays grin
grin shines teeth

daddy you are dreaming of the impossible

an old man need a old woman too tongue

I have some one I could give to ya,not too old though tongue
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

grin shines teeth

daddy you are dreaming of the impossible

an old man need a old woman too tongue

I have some one I could give to ya,not too old though tongue
Alright for the sake of peace, who is this mysterious old woman that you would have me cherish?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Morenzy15: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
What are you still waiting for? Get your best valentine gift for your spouse now and get it delivered to your doorstep. The best wristwatches, Handsome Up, Instant breast lift for ladies/women, Mosquito killer lamp, Ultrasonic Electric mouse/rat killer, Mens slimming tummy/body shaper, selfie sticks, Tecno phantom pad II, Infinix zero 2 phone, portable car tire inflator, portable handheld sewing machine, female waist cincher, Teeth whitening pen, portable hair dryers and a whole lot of other products. Quickly place your order now on any of our online stores. konga.com/morenzy-business-classic, /fagbolade, www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/morenzy-business-classic. You can also call any of our business lines on 08028930179; 08068168250. We deliver nationwide within 3-5 days on pay on delivery.

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Hannysmilez(f): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

kikikikikiki

what ya say tongue
lol. Well done,aunty spicy. You want to start hook-up joint abi?
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by misspicy(f): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
lol. Well done,aunty spicy. You want to start hook-up joint abi?
shocked she don visit us again,mummy alujonu have come again...

Rollar come and see the pretty old woman I have in store for you wink

good morning mama cheesy
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Hannysmilez(f): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:

good morning mama cheesy
LWKMDIEE.

That's my nickname?!?Mummy Alujonu. I've even turn old woman,smh. Look at all Baba Alujuno has caused!!What a pity.

Good evening to you,aunty Alujuno
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:

good morning mama cheesy
My pikin, na so you hate ur papa reach?? You wan gimme babe but you no gree show me hin pix. You dey pray say heart attack go catch your old man so you go inherit bah. Look atew, me wey don use my pension play baba ijebu teytey grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mrsphyno, come and learn. tongue

I honestly don't know why I only mention you for "awkward" stuff, but when I saw the thread, you were the first thing that popped into my head. Please don't be offended. Lol. And please don't bother going through the thread, it's a complete joke. I just saw the topic and mentioned you, I only read the thread after mentioning you.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by AyamConfidence(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Flies down from bike.... Seun , Decker , Oliviaarims , Tosyne2much you people should come and see o... sickstars and lifeisabitch are fighting o....*arranges my koboko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.