Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help (1480 Views)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by kooletsa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
wen ever i visit her or she visit me she will b shy assive she want enter ground d worst part dhe cnt look me in d eyes same tin happened in ha previous dates according to her wen i ask her on fone
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
why shall she shy ?

is she not a people ? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by myfantasies(f): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why shall she shy ?

LMAO

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Plolly(f): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Even if she shall shy shall she shy for you

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Plolly:
grin grin grin

shocked shocked

you are from my state ?

one LIKE for you wink
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Elosky20: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
why is she shying shy frm u are u a meeshy

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dats how a Virgin behaves... Maybe she's one

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Plolly(f): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

shocked shocked

you are from my state ?

one LIKE for you wink
Lol
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Smellymouth: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by cruzita(f): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
maybe she is in deeper life mode
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by correctyourself(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Plolly:

Abiii
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by jonaifame22(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
First of all before I say any thing answer this question "have you fvcked her? Cos gals always put up that kind of behaviour when u've not done anything!
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Pheals(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
She shy for u shy for her now...na only she can shy ni cheesy
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why shall she shy ?

lol..cray grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
kooletsa:
wen ever i visit her or she visit me she will b shy assive she want enter ground d worst part dhe cnt look me in d eyes same tin happened in ha previous dates according to her wen i ask her on fone
Yoruba demon grin
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by refiner(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
in ini edo's voice....I shy ooo
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Chommieblaq(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why shall she shy ?

I had a bad day today......

Buh this your comment made me laugh for the first time today. Tanxgrin
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:

awww.

I'm happy my comment made you laugh smiley smiley smiley

shocked shocked

you are beautiful !!! smiley

one LIKE for you wink
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Rukkydelta(f): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
:O So op you are dating an under age girl ?.................................#A paedophile spotted#
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Punctuations are important I actually thought you meant your gf is not comfy with you around her help as in maid, next time use a comma to break words. Geez

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by luvguy(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Chommieblaq:

eyaa did he break ur heart?
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by NemzySeries(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Plolly:
dey wud av used u 4 d real video clip abeg
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Plolly(f): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2016
NemzySeries:
Lol grin
NemzySeries:
Lol
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by kooletsa(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
maybe she is in deeper life mode
no she is from redeemed ppl mission
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by kooletsa(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
First of all before I say any thing answer this question "have you fvcked her? Cos gals always put up that kind of behaviour when u've not done anything!
no
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by AbuadStudent(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why shall she shy ?

See..for this statement..I luff you...your Humor hilz harmazing
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by charlemon: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2016
As if is now assive. Smh things fall apart
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Chommieblaq(f): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
awww.

I'm happy my comment made you laugh smiley smiley smiley

shocked shocked

you are beautiful !!! smiley

one LIKE for you wink
Tanx Dearie
Re: My Gf Is Nt Comfortable With Me Around Her Help by Chommieblaq(f): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2016
luvguy:
eyaa did he break ur heart?

Naaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Why good men turn out to be players / Why Do Girls Of These Days Develop Boobz Fastly? / 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.