Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171520 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
nyz update dear,kip it cuming
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Shakyroh320:
nyz update dear,kip it cuming
thanks dear
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice update..pls can we get one more tonyt?..how was ur day..thank you!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Nice update..pls can we get one more tonyt?..how was ur day..thank you!
tnxs my day was fine, hmmm
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Missmossy(f): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Really captivating cheesy thumbs up dear.

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
nice
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:38am On Feb 16, 2016
adeola ooooooo!!!!!,make sure u conclude this story ooo,cus its a story i must know the end,biko
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Shakyroh320:
adeola ooooooo!!!!!,make sure u conclude this story ooo,cus its a story i must know the end,biko
I will oooo lol
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2016
kingDELE:
nice
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Missmossy:
Really captivating cheesy thumbs up dear.
thank u
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Part 19
On arriving home, damilola the makeup artist helped adeola to removed the make up on her face and remove her cloths. Adeola entered the bathroom while her friends were still talking about the event. As the water touched her body, she felt relieved and muted some words of prayer to God for the success of the event. She wiped the water off her face, and noticed the diamond ring on her left hands, she removed it and after looking at it for a while, she placed it back. As she stepped out of the bathroom, she notice it was only bukky in the room
‘’Where are others’’ asked adeola
‘’They are in there rooms, they all went to change’’ replied bukky
‘’Are you done with the bathroom’’ asked bukky
‘’Yes, you can go in’’ said adeola
She opened her wardrobe and discovered all her cloths have been folded
‘’Wow, who did this’’ asked adeola pointing to the wardrobe
‘’I guessed the three of them when we went out; why are you asking don’t you like it’’ replied bukky
‘’I love it, have concluded that when am in Las Vegas, I will call one the maids to do it’’ said adeola
‘’That’s our job or rather that is Peace job and beside your load supposed to be in your husband house the day you marry; you are not to come back to your father’s house to be packing load when you and your husband are meant to be enjoying each other’s company’’ said bukky smiling and adeola smiled back
‘’Let me go and have my…….. They both heard someone knocking
‘’Who is that’’ asked adeola
‘’It’s me ma, oga wants to see you’’ said the maid
‘’Tell him I will be there shortly’’ relied adeola
‘’Okay ma’’
‘’Am coming bukky, daddy called me’’ shouted adeola
‘’Okay’’ replied bukky

‘’Hey dad how are you’’ said adeola to her father who was sitting in the sitting room because of guest that were coming to greet him
‘’I am good and am very happy’’ said adetutu who was smiling and adeola smiled back. She wished God can lay his healing hands on her father and give him additional years for him to see his grandchildren and great grandchildren.
‘’You made me proud; today is my happiest day and I know tomorrow also will be. All the prayers that were prophesied towards your marriage, I see them starting to work’’ said adetutu
‘’Thanks dad’’ said adeola
As adetutu was talking to one of the guest who came home to greet him, Adeola couldn’t help but wonder the prayers alex was saying when they told him to pray for her. She felt relaxed in his hands when he carried her and she wished for a second for him not to put her down. She was scared he was going to kiss her after giving her the cake, but her fears did not come to pass
She was brought back from her thought when adetutu tapped her
‘’Two pastors will be here tomorrow morning by five am to pray for you which will be done in my room; inform your friends to join us; I told akin and his wife earlier today’’ said adetutu
‘’Okay dad, can I go’’ said adeola
‘’Yes, go and spend the few hours you have left as miss adeola adetutu with your friends’’ said adetutu smiling at his daughter
‘’Okay dad’’ said adeola smiling back

Okoh and his wife were so happy that there joy knew know bound. Okoh was busy attending to some guest while tonia was instructing the maids on how to serve the guest in the house. Her two sisters Rachael and Jennifer who came from U.S were both checking the pictures they took in the wedding. Alex and his friends were also in the house upstairs waiting to be entertained. Shortly after, the maids brought their foods and they all begin eating. Rachael who is elder sister to Tonia and who sponsored the honeymoon trip to Las Vegas came upstairs and called alex into the room.
‘’Are you not eating’’ asked alex
‘’Eat those craps your maid cooked’’ asked Rachael smiling
‘’Don’t worry, Jennifer and i will get something to eat when will go out’’ said Rachael
‘’I want to give you the papers you will tender at Vadra hotel and spa, it’s a lovely place and you and your wife will enjoyed it’’ said tonia
‘’Thanks’’ said alex
‘’When you get to Nevada, just take a taxi going to the hotel, it’s a very common hotel in Vegas’’ said Rachael
‘’Okay’’ replied alex
‘’And lastly, on behalf of all of us in U.S, I give you this debit card which will cover all your expenses throughout your stay; make sure you spoil her with gifts’’ said Rachael giving him the card
Alex hugged her and thanked her
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2016
enjoyin d story #full time
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by prisomic(f): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2016
Hungrily,asking for more.hope am nt greedy??.dis story always gets me day dreaming...welldone dearie
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Umhh..pls am hungry! Can i stil av more...always thankful for the little..
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
kingDELE:
enjoyin d story #full time
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
prisomic:
Hungrily,asking for more.hope am nt greedy??.dis story always gets me day dreaming...welldone dearie
u ar not, new update comin soon tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Umhh..pls am hungry! Can i stil av more...always thankful for the little..
comin soon

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Part 20
After two hours of serious prayers by the two pastors in adetutu’s room, adeola and her friends went to her room.
‘’Na wa ooo for those pastors, I swear any witch or person way they follow you and say you and alex no go make am, those prayers done finish am; my two knees are aching me’’ said bukky and all of them laughed. Amina entered the room and gave anjola to her mum
‘’How was the prayer’’ asked amina smiling
‘’Thank God you know come, if not you would have converted to Christianity’’ said bukky and all of them laughed again
‘’When is dammy coming’’ asked kemi
‘’She must be on her way now’’ replied adeola
‘’Go and have your bath now, so that when she comes, you will be ready for her; remember today is not just makeup she will also dress your hair’’ said kemi
‘’Yes you are right, give me a minute I will be back’’ said adeola leaving the room
She entered the last room which was vacant to call segun but he wasn’t picking her calls. She was worried because she has being calling his number since yesterday evening; she remembered sending ronke to buy and deliver the food stuff he requested and when she saw the girl at the hall yesterday, she told her she give the food stuff to him. Suddenly she remembered she hasn’t sent the money he requested and immediately she credited his account using her phone. She tried his number again but still he wasn’t picking. She decided to send him a message when she heard damilola voice.
‘’Segun how are you and how was your night, have being trying your number since yesterday but you are not picking; I guess you good and ronke gave you the food stuff you requested. I just credited your account with the amount you requested. Am so sorry its came late, I will call you when am done with the wedding. I love you so much’’

‘’Where were you’’ asked bukky
‘’Sorry I had to make a call’’ replied adeola undressing to have her bath
‘’I guess its alex, hmmmm take it easy you will soon be with him’’ said bukky sounding funny and adeola smiled
‘’Damilola good morning, thanks for yesterday’’ said adeola
‘’Morning, you are welcome; quickly have your bath so that we can start’’ said damilola
‘’Okay, please I want the makeup to be minimal just like yesterday’’ said adeola
‘’No problem about that, your wish is my command’’ replied damilola smiling
‘’I want ‘mine to be finer than hers’’ said bukky smiling
‘’No problem about that too’’ replied damilola
‘’Bukky, is everything ready for my departure tonight’’ shouted adeola from the bathroom
‘’Don’t worry about that, we have done the necessary things, kemi is with the key to the box and she will give alex at the reception’’ replied bukky
‘’What about the cloths I will wear to travel’’ asked adeola
‘’It has been picked and is with peace. You will be going to your in laws house immediately you leave the reception right’’ asked bukky
‘’Yes’’ replied adeola
‘’Then you can change over there, the cloth is already in the car that is taking you to the church’’. All your things will be taken to alex house every early tomorrow morning before we board our flight back to Abuja’’ said bukky
‘’Don’t worry about anything, it’s been handled by us’’ said bukky
‘’Thanks you girls are the best’’ said adeola
‘’You are always welcome darling’’ replied bukky…..

‘’Tony is my polo inside the box’’ asked alex
‘’Yes; I wan ask you something’’ said tony
‘’What is that’’ asked alex
‘’E get one babe way I see yesterday for the hall, she is among adeola friend’’ said tony
‘’Is it the bride maid who was sitting behind adeola’’ asked alex
‘’No that one, I mean that babe that is tall, light in completion and am sure she is a Yoruba’’ said tony
‘’You mean bukky’’ asked alex
‘’Yes you got it’’ replied tony
‘’I like that babe oooo, I don’t know if you fit help me get her digit through adeola’’ said tony
‘’You are funny, you want me to give you bukky’s number, and I guess to date her right; you a player tony’’ said alex laughing
‘’Why you they use me laugh; am serious about this’’ said tony
‘’Okay Don’t worry, I will help you talk to adeola and if she agrees, she herself will send you her number’’ replied alex still smiling
‘’Are you not coming here after the wedding’’ asked tony
‘’No I don’t think so, I will be going home with adeola, my dad’s family wants to perform some rite after the reception on adeola and i. I guess it’s from there we will be going to the airport’’ said alex
‘’When is your flight’’ asked tony
‘’By nine but we must be on her way before seven to avoid the traffic’’ replied alex
‘’This one way you they talk like this, you sure say you know go sample this girl before you come back’’ asked tony smiling
‘’I don’t have time for your craps this morning; where are others’’ asked alex surprised he hasn’t seen any of them
‘’I guessed they are still sleeping due to the amount of wine they drank yesterday night’’ replied tony
‘’I hope we won’t be late because it’s already few minute past eight and the service is by ten’’ said tony
‘’Chill my guy, nobody go run away with your wife’’ said tony laughing and leaving the room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Tnx 4 d update nd mre of it
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
bummybummy:
Tnx 4 d update nd mre of it
coming soon
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
I noticed just one comment for d last update, I guess u al ar not api wit it, so have decided to update again tonight, please more comment we gladen my @
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wow..... Wanna knw hw d wedding nyt go be lyk..lovely thanks maam
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Wow..... Wanna knw hw d wedding nyt go be lyk..lovely thanks maam
lol, comin soon
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Part 21
They arrived at the church few minute to six with her dad and sharon sitting next to her, while peace and Rasheed sat at the front.
‘’Iyawo see your prince charming’’ said peace pointing to alex direction
Adeola spotted alex who was wearing cobalt blue suit, white shirt and red tie. She couldn’t help both noticed how handsome he was and how the colour of the suit blended well with his skin tone. She also saw tony who was wearing the same suit with alex and she conclude that the suit fits alex than him. She noticed the church premises was filled with fleet of cars and uniform met
‘’Do you know four kings and two governors are inside the church for this wedding; just to mension a few’’ said adetutu
‘’That is good dad’’ replied adeola still looking around
‘’I was the one that designed the royal palace of those kings’’ said adetutu smiling
‘’Wow that is awesome sir’’ said peace
‘’I want to be an architect like you grandpa’’ said Sharon
‘’No problem about that princess; just work hard in school’’ said adetutu smiling at the girl and holding her hands
‘’I guess they are ready for us’’ said Peace point at alex direction who was entering the church with his friends
Adeola got down from the car and peace assisted her in adjusting her gown and veil. Adetutu was also assisted by rasheed to come down from the car and he handed over his walking stick.
Both father and daughter entered the church both holding themselves at the elbow. As they entered the processional hymn ‘’o magnify the Lord with me’’ was sang by the congregation with the help of the organist playing the piano. When they got to where the pastor and alex were standing, adetutu handed over adeola hand to the pastor and adeola and alex both faced each other.
Innovation was done by the pastor followed by the opening prayer after which he gave a short exhortation on why matrimony was ordained by God. This was followed by charge and declaration after which the pastor blessed the rings and told each of them to recite the vow after him holding the rings in their hands. Prayers and blessings were showered on them by all the ministers of God present. Alex was told by the pastor to open adeola’s veil and as he did he whispered into her ears
‘’You look so beautiful’’ said alex
‘’Thanks’’ whispered adeola
They were further instructed by the pastor to face the congregation holding their hands. He then official announced to the congregation that they were no longer alex and adeola but rather Architect and Mrs okoh raising both of their hands up. The entire congregation clapped shouted and cheered them up. After which, a brief message was given by another pastor followed by signing of the marriage certificate with thanksgiving and an hour later, the closing prayer was given by the pastor from okoh church.
All the guest, friends and family members all took turns to snap with the couples and the couples also took pictures together and individually after which they all headed to the reception ground. Tony drove the car with peace siting next tohim and adeola and alex siting at the back sit.
‘’Adeola you are looking so beautiful in this gown and yesterday wears to the extent that I didn’t recognized you’’ said tony smiling and looking at both of them
‘’Thanks tony, you are also not looking bad yourself’’ replied adeola
Alex couldn’t help but feel jealous about her complement on tony instead of him
‘’So am I the one looking bad’’ asked alex looking at adeola
‘’You are also looking good’’ said adeola shyly
‘’Don’t mind him, he is always jealous of me because am finer than him’’ said tony and all of them laughed
Shortly after, peace arrived with two disposable plate of rice and two drinks and gave each one to tony.
‘’Bukky is bring yours with one of the servers’’ said peace turning to alex and adeola
‘’She insisted she will be the one to bring it’’ said peace
Adeola imagined the drama that must have occurred between bukky and peace which made smiled. Alex was happy on hearing bukky will be coming over and looked at alex face and both of them smiled. Shortly after, bukky arrived with the server carrying a plate of rice that was covered and a bottle of wine with a cup.
‘’I felt since it is your first meal as husband and wife, you both should eat together in the same plate and drinking from the same cup and bottle of wine’’ said bukky.
‘’It’s an honour to be the first to serve you couples’’ said bukky trying to open the wine. Peace imagined the wine splashing on her face and cloth, she smiled at her thought
‘’Let me help you with that’’ said tony collecting the wine from her
‘’Thanks’’ replied bukky
Am tony, alex best friend and best man said tony stretching his hands and smiling at her
‘’I know who you are because I can see you are wearing same suit with alex plus I know your name from the church program’’ said bukky
Alex was speechless and all he could do was smiled at her
‘’Eat your food quickly because you will soon be called in’’ said bukky
Adeola and alex both ate in silence, at first she was a little shy, but after a while she loosened up.
Shortly after, they were called in by the Mc and the DJ played songs like olomi by tosin matins and wedding day by patoranking. The couples danced with their friends as they entered the hall. Alex noticed that adeola knows how to dance very well even more than her friends. Later on, they were ushered imto there seat.
‘’Do you need anything’’ whispered alex into adeola ears
‘’Just water thanks’’ replied adeola.
She could see the entire guest from where she was siting and was amazed at their population. Minutes later, the M.C. announced that it was time for them couples to cut the cake. On getting to where the cake was, adeola loved the cake; its colours and the way the layers were arranged. After the cutting, they were told to feed each other with the cake and wine and again after alex gave her the cake, and wine he pecked her on both cheeks and after this, they were ushered into the dance floor were they danced and danced………

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bamsunkky(f): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
pls update waiting pllllsssssssss kudos anyway cos its not easy more ink
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2016
nice
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Started reading this story and I must confess you have got a nice piece.........more mb to your phone

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks.. I must confess a nice story hre... Always asking for more..shebi u knw...buh take ur time maam
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by feyilag(f): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2016
nice updates,keep it up dear
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Nyce one dear, kip it up. More nd more update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Plzzzzzzzzz,today's update ooooo
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
bamsunkky:
pls update waiting pllllsssssssss kudos anyway cos its not easy more ink
tnxs comin soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.