Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (48127 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by busybeei5(f): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
dimexilux:
me and my bae...check it out
lovely smiley
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by snipesdam(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Me and My Hummingbird.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by PZIMedia(f): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
snipesdam:
Me and My Hummingbird.

Is that the spar?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by snipesdam(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2016
PZIMedia:

Is that the spar?

You sha get eyes.. cool
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Here goes nothing... *covers face*

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Pweetydammy(f): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwww thanks smiley smiley embarassed

Don't mind me. I'm just a nAwti dude
my guess also...nice tho
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by unilagfreshest(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2016
Would have uploaded, bt baeless . Maybe after Val.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Smellymouth: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3, should I upload our picx? grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Speechless3, should I upload our picx? grin
No tryammm undecided gringrin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by gcof(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
ericoyewo3742:

Bros you be photographer? Is this the negative or... cos that looks like a dark room to me.
you get bad mouth i swear
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
gcof:
you get bad mouth i swear
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:

Beautiful woman, handsome man, feeling the love from the picture. Beautiful couple
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Rockstar07: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:

Hmmm.. cough!, Pally r u sua u're not a side guy? Dis bae fyn pass u na ... Justing kidding #wink
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by refiner(f): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
never ever quote me again

lol....I won't!
oh!...I just did nw!....can't help itgrin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by icym241: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
refiner:

lol....I won't!

oh!...I just did nw!....can't help itgrin

where are all those guyz quick to say keep calm and love foreign girl biko ill really like to see their foreign girls
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Jerryspryng: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
refiner:

lol....wat I do
U do do
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Jerryspryng: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:
Bro, u use juju take date d babe

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Smellymouth: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Saintloveren, come and show us Pishures of u and ur foreign babe......... OR undecided

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Smellymouth: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
No tryammm undecided gringrin
grin grin ok bae. That trip to Obudu Cattle ranch was amazing tho kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
tomyka81:

Beautiful woman, handsome man, feeling the love from the picture. Beautiful couple
thanks a ton wink cheesy
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rockstar07:

Hmmm.. cough!, Pally r u sua u're not a side guy? Dis bae fyn pass u na ... Justing kidding #wink
we've been together for 8 years now Bros. grin grin grin grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Bro, u use juju take date d babe
yes bro. That juju wey you gimme the other time tongue
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Medunah: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:
She pretty smiley

2 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Medunah:

She pretty smiley
thank you on her behalf smiley
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Jerryspryng: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:
yes bro. That juju wey you gimme the other time tongue
Hope say u remember say I no knw u b4, abi u knw me

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by sauceEEP(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Love is raining on this thread...
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Hope say u remember say I no knw u b4, abi u knw me
lol dey deny o. Herbalist like you. Abeg the juju wey you give me don dey finish. I need another tongue
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Rockstar07: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:
we've been together for 8 years now Bros. grin grin grin grin

Yinmu.. FYM abi, Been together as a friend or as a lovers cos i can't reconcile the look and the years u just mentioned togther.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Jerryspryng: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:
lol dey deny o. Herbalist like you. Abeg the juju wey you give me don dey finish. I need another tongue
Oga, go meet d person wey give u d 1 wey u dey use jhuuuuuuuuuur........
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by chieme123(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
tongue

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by mavaakiti(f): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
khassy:

The man fine pass you ooo undecidedundecided
because i'm on low cut?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by stevecantrell: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Blaqcoffee109 your polaroid is needed here urgently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.