Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (18871 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
you mean that you upgraded to another level of filth and bad roads? bwahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whatever you call it, those pictures were 2 years ago along PH road. Tnx.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Owerri isi imo............................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by sirklin(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
nobody is stopping anambra from promoting their state but let them stop bringing other down. Proud monkeys

The only way your myopic mind told you that you can get the attention of an anambrarian is by doing this on NL. Sorry bro! I jump and pass

4 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is the Aba that everyone knows. Aba is poo and hell.............................. cheesy

Normality:

Whatever you call it, those pictures were 2 years ago along PH road. Tnx.

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
my problem are cursed and arrogant anambra people that will not allow IMO and other Igbo states to rest. Prodigal fooool.

How you made other people's problem yours and allow it to eat you up is very inspiring.

Try catch some sleep you lack for months on other people's issue before you loose it again on mine..

It is you problem not mine.. tongue tongue
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by betterABIAstate: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba has upgraded ooo, those are not aba in your pics.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba can pass for hell....................... cool

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Which upgrade? Aba is forever a mess............................check out. cheesy cheesy

betterABIAstate:
Aba has upgraded ooo, those are not aba in your pics.

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by docadams: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is 'cannibalism'.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
chucs:
Anambra is the most developed Igbo state..though Awka as the capital may not be up to the standard of other capitals(as a result of Enugu city being the capital when it was East-central state),but it has many cities that are well developed unlike some Igbo states that has their development centralized in a city or two..I don't boast about it cuz it is the fact. Deal with it OP.

Thats a lie. Only Onitsha can be considered as a mid range city. Awka and Nnewi are semi-urban but Awka is gradually turning to a real township. Aba and Umuahia are real mid range cities like Onitsha. The most developed State is Imo State even though like Anambra has only Onitsha we have only Owerri but our villages have good roads and streetlights everywhere you go from Ohaji to Oguta to Nkwerre to Amaigbo to Orlu to Nwaorieubi to Nekede to Obinze to Egbu to Emekuku to Akokwa. Forget the propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
agadez007:
destroy Onitsha?Now its obvious you are twisted somewhere

i will alert (AVS)Anambra vigilante Service incase they site a lunatic walking around osha with a mobile phone

me? I can't spend a night in that crazy town of onitsha. I have relegated yo my hotel room in Asaba with my elantra.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by agadez007(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
Owerri isi imo............................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
behave yourself na,,,,get sense na
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
agadez007:
behave yourself na,,,,get sense na
leave him ooo, I know he must surely come here to relief me of the stress of driving round that crazy town of onitsha grin

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Owerri is a mess of a town. Owerri is at the same level with Nnewi. Owerri is more or less rural in outlook and it is a semi urban rural area equally. Besides Owerri is the only town in Imo state others including Orlu and Okigwe is non existent.

[s]
Abagworo:

Thats a lie. Only Onitsha can be considered as a mid range city. Awka and Nnewi are semi-urban but Awka is gradually turning to a real township. Aba and Umuahia are real mid range cities like Onitsha. The most developed State is Imo State even though like Anambra has only Onitsha we have only Owerri but our villages have good roads and streetlights everywhere you go from Ohaji to Oguta to Nkwerre to Amaigbo to Orlu to Nwaorieubi to Nekede to Obinze to Egbu to Emekuku to Akokwa. Forget the propaganda.
[/s]

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Owerri needs a major upgrade if it must catch up with other SE cities from Anambra and Enugu

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba is another level in filth and bad roads........................... cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LadyExcellency: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
Does you want to see Owerri here? Ok have this dilapidated Owerri Imo state Nigeria where Okorocha stole 200 billion................. cool

Aba and Owerri have not much difference shocked

Is it raining in Owerri also?

Everywhere in Owerri is now dry and humidity near zero.

Agadi n'agwo ofe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba does not have a single good place for one to step his feet..................... cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is this Owerri or not. swear with your akpa amu...................... cheesy cheesy

LadyExcellency:

Agadi n'agwo ofe

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Answer me..is this Owerri or not? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LadyExcellency:

Agadi n'agwo ofe

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
But Aba is taking first after Owerri...................... cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba is winning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba represents the worst in Nigeria....................... cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Anambra man will come here and call nnewi and awka cities grin

Wonders shall never end, I feel like laughing hell when they say that

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election / Throw Back: Kwara Bondage Has Been Broken / APGA Wins Rerun Election In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.