Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (33671 Views)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / I Had An Abortion Without Telling My Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by 9jatatafo(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2016
laprince:

You must be lost in ethnic bigotry.

If you are from Edo state you should know what I mean
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by BABANGBALI: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2016
are you her husband or parents?abeg chill jo
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by oodua1stson: 1:21am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Is falling love that easy for you? Come on. Just mind your speech. You may not have had luck with the good girls but I have. This lady knew what was gonna happen if she told me. I want to believe she did it in the best interest. I'm just pissed and I ruined her surprise.
why the fxck are you here with your bullshit story then?

Sod off

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Raalsalghul: 1:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Are you still calling her your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by nijanigga: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2016
she found a husband who isn't you.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by linearity: 1:51am On Feb 10, 2016
News flash! you are not that important to her and she does not love you period! She was just managing you and now she have upgraded her levels to bigger and better things and must have also found herself a new bf, she find important enough to confine in...

Pick up your broken pieces and move on; you never know, you might find another girl, who considers you important enough and dear to her to the extent of confining in you.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by linearity: 1:54am On Feb 10, 2016
pretydiva:
She fvcked up 4 not telling u. Well d deed has been done. Try n keep touch wit her

She did not fvck up, she know what she was doing and did exactly what she planned and wanted...the OP is not her type and she want to move on, without causing some drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Yea.....its bad though but I think what u feel for each other matters! But if she was feeling the same way u do, I don't think she would have traveled without informing you.

Maybe only you is doing the loving. And that is why I say "don'ttrustanyman" undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by goodnews777: 2:07am On Feb 10, 2016
You were living in a fools paradise because she left you a million years ago.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Greene66: 2:24am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

Ode!
I am here for you.smiley

Please visit the job section

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 10, 2016
only if you need a beat down before you realize man. MOVE ON.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Spidermon: 2:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Bro, you are dating yourself. Find another chic
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Nyceguy92: 3:08am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=epelumi42 post=42774338]

It is a bit difficult to write the relationship off for now.
The best thing to do is to keep in touch with her.
One year is not too long to wait.

Her response/attitude will give an insight into whether or not she is no longer interested in the relationship.
And when it comes to settling down, I can almost say for sure that about 90% of the ladies resident in the U.S eventually go back to their sweethearts back home.
Same goes for the men. They babes who are domesticated and who have not imbibed too much of the foreign lifestyle.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by alexlee50: 3:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Are u sure she is your girlfriend? Or someone you gist with and like her company?
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Lexusgs430: 3:45am On Feb 10, 2016
You stated she is your girlfriend, not your wife. Her parents are probably sponsoring her Msc program.
She is indirectly telling you, the one wey you don chop don reach!!!!
Levels don change!!!!!
Things you can do.....
(1) Hope she comes back to Nigeria
(2) Hope that when she returns to Nigeria, you guys are still an item
(3) Apply for an American Visa, and go join her(hopefully her parents would cater for you too)
(4) Get another girlfriend
(5) Choose to remain celibate
(6) Think about the wider ramifications of this action she undertook (when you marry her, the way she would deal with you in the marriage)
Stop been pissed and think constructively!!!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by overlord77: 3:51am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Is falling love that easy for you? Come on. Just mind your speech. You may not have had luck with the good girls but I have. This lady knew what was gonna happen if she told me. I want to believe she did it in the best interest. I'm just pissed and I ruined her surprise.

Don't delude yourself mister, that girl.wasn't your babe.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2016
So pissed ? Daz d fault u hv because she hv lived 2 know u cnt handle dat kind of situation, so instead of telling u nd u standing in hr way of success is beta she ball out. Guy jst b hppi wt hr nd try 2 control ur emotions 4d next model cumin
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Missy89(f): 4:08am On Feb 10, 2016
She wont come back. She will stay in the US. Sorry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by tooyin85(f): 4:48am On Feb 10, 2016
she doesn't love u,if she loves u she will tel u.sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by delors(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2016
You mean your ex-girlfriend? No?
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by onunwa21(m): 5:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Don't you know that Sunday is Valentine day
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Kirinwa: 5:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Young03:
Ok things to do:

1. Enter plane go join her

2. Kill urself ,if ur pained

3. Get a new gf and 4gt abt her

Op maybe she doesn't want any emotional ties to affect her studies but how did 2days turn to end of the year?
Unless I didn't understand. Any mathematician should help me understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by summerflame(m): 5:14am On Feb 10, 2016
I will crucify this comment of yours, it lacks content of common senses which is pathetic
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by seaga: 5:36am On Feb 10, 2016
pinkycute:
Your last statement looks childish @Op undecided nobody is gargling her with you embarassed

And I guess, you just came here to show yourself, Or to tell us that, your girlfriend who loves you so much now lives in USA. Well that's your headache not mine smiley go and bring her back, since she didn't tell you. grin

Girl! You are mean
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by bullabong(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

If you justify her action then why did u bring it here? OK,then maybe u are a loose canon emotionally.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by closeup2000: 5:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nor mind am, na sambisa forest dem suppose carry this OP go grin
na zoo you suppose remain, who open the gate self undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by refiner(f): 5:53am On Feb 10, 2016
ovokonado:
warisdis naw
warris wat
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by klassic(m): 5:56am On Feb 10, 2016
@OP, truth is and remains the simple fact that she loves you dearly and sincerely. Just like you are in a confused state right about now, so she felt since she knew she was gonna leave you for a while. She didn't know how to tell you, without breaking your heart, you dissuading her or making her feel bad too. This was in no way easy for her.
Think it this way, if she wanted to break up the relationship, she will simply disappear and you won't hear from her ever again. She didn't do that which show she still cares about you. You have every right to be angry and saddened, but be matured about it. Calm down, talk to her, find out why she did it she should be free to speak right about now. And carefully observe how well it goes from now. If you guys keep the channel of communication open, you won't miss her that my husband and soon she will be back for you.
Meanwhile, in the interim, you an use the spear time you now have to focus on other stuffs like upgrading your self intellectually so you can always be ahead. Thanks and be of good cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by epelumi42(m): 6:07am On Feb 10, 2016
klassic:
@OP, truth is and remains the simple fact that she loves you dearly and sincerely. Just like you are in a confused state right about now, so she felt since she knew she was gonna leave you for a while. She didn't know how to tell you, without breaking your heart, you dissuading her or making her feel bad too. This was in no way easy for her.
Think it this way, if she wanted to break up the relationship, she will simply disappear and you won't hear from her ever again. She didn't do that which show she still cares about you. You have every right to be angry and saddened, but be matured about it. Calm down, talk to her, find out why she did it she should be free to speak right about now. And carefully observe how well it goes from now. If you guys keep the channel of communication open, you won't miss her that my husband and soon she will be back for you.
Meanwhile, in the interim, you an use the spear time you now have to focus on other stuffs like upgrading your self intellectually so you can always be ahead. Thanks and be of good cheers.

Thanks man. She's been apologizing tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by seangy4konji: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2016
I don't need read it. She is not your girl or her pastor advices her. It's nothing.
Traveling out is like market.

Some will just even go and you will think rapture took them. Those ones wicked pass. Ur girl still get heart you know her where about.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by miqos02(m): 6:12am On Feb 10, 2016
sorri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.