Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (33714 Views)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / I Had An Abortion Without Telling My Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
sinequanon:

grin grin grin grin

Have you ever thought of being a stand-up comic?

grin grin grin

No not just yet, but now that you mentioned it grin grin grin grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Realone92:

Stay blessed love your sense of humor ......

Danke sier bro grin grin grin

Bless ya too!!
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by epelumi42(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Saved2Serve:
your girlfriend is zinny, i was on same plane with her. Brotherly, na here u carry the matter come? Just relax and face your life cus she is facing hers. you can come and join her if you care..greetings from Texas.

Are you for real? She's in Dallas. Loool. I guess you were there.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Smartguy001(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ogbeni, dat babe put u for "One chance" bus heading to Maiduguri grin

My brother, visit the nearest church, pay ur tithe, dance like king David and thank the Lord for sending ur babe out of ur life few days to Val's day.
Do u know how many dudes prays to be in ur shoes? undecided

Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by slevin1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Is falling love that easy for you? Come on. Just mind your speech. You may not have had luck with the good girls but I have. This lady knew what was gonna happen if she told me. I want to believe she did it in the best interest. I'm just pissed and I ruined her surprise.

*modified; Trusting people is a problem here. I just didn't wanna lose her. So I assumed all the possibilities. She apologized and kinda assured me. Maybe I'll be indifferent. if she comes back to me, then so be it. Because I don't think I'm eager to fall in love again. Nairalanders can be funny tho.

My broda they can be funny o....... and also real. You may choose to see it any way you're comfortable with cos you're madly in love with her but truth be told, you're caught in a serious dilemma. Big stuff like this should be shared and I don't mean her own style of sharing the info. Have you thought of this if the situation was reversed? Mehn my broda it's possible you don enter 1.....
#whatthehelldoIknow#

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by rittyben(f): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Immorttal:
i should start minding you abi
pls
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by blackboy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
You still call her your girlfriend? Wake up see clearly, u r no boyfriend to her but someone she knows
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Youngmaster0(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
A little advice for you

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by krak101(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ha. Now that's a real surprise. You just was punked
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Tuhndhay(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2016
And you still refer to her as your girlfriend , my brother kindly put ex in front of the girlfriend and calm your mind...
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by colebrent: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2016
U dis OP U get wahala pass monkey, ur girlfriend wey U discribe loyal and lovely travel and all U fit do Na to put am here to look for advice or Wetin, niggar if u love her as U have claimed U do, keep updating each other and when she is back she is back... lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by openmine(m): 2:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Barywhyte:

I want to bring a vigina to u 2help me tighten it. Its urgent.

Other d other hand, Oga OP, no worry, she still be ur girlfriend but be ready for a overly used pu*sy upon her return. But dnt worry u can tighten it and regain the original length. I hear the thing is elastic and obey Hook's law at all times.
Hahahahahaha.... Omor u over wicked....Hahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by openmine(m): 2:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Loisemm:
Do you want to hear the truth, OP? Someone who truly loves you, wont travel out to start school without your knowledge! With all the planning and stress it takes to apply for admission, student visa, book flights etc. for her to keep all that processing a secret till her landing in the US, that girl must either be deceitful or just does not love you enough. U need to be a man and right things if u want her to love and respect u again. U need to tell. and show her in no uncertain terms that keeping things of that magnitude a secret is not acceptable in a genuine relationship. That is if u still want to maintain the relationship. If u just accept what she did, she will lose any remaining respect she had for u and u will still lose the relationship.
True!
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Immorttal: 3:27am On Feb 11, 2016
rittyben:
pls
pls what
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by rittyben(f): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Immorttal:
pls what
start minding me
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Immorttal: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
rittyben:
start minding me
i have ego issues. Start minding me first.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by closeup2000: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol. U don escape from zoo undecided
oj yea now i remember the face i saw during zoo hours
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
refiner:
u ought to be happy nah!....at least u won't spend any money for val!......lucky!
Hahaha cheesy

That he won't spend for val is enough reason to be happy shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by refiner(f): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

That he won't spend for val is enough reason to be happy shey? cheesy
I fink so....cos d prayer of guys nw!

I lie!
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Jerryspryng: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2016
And she is still ur girlfriend

U still refer to her as ur girlfriend

Smh 4u!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by tosyne2much(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2016
refiner:

I fink so....cos d prayer of guys nw!

I lie!
Thank God I'm not like that cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by rittyben(f): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Immorttal:
i have ego issues. Start minding me first.
i want to mond you ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Immorttal: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2016
rittyben:
i want to mond you ooo
mond? i can't getchu.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by rittyben(f): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Immorttal:

mond? i can't getchu.
oops! Meant to say "mind"
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Syphonn(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.