Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. (6230 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by UCEHFOS(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
Shud there really be anything like "privacy" in Marriage?
I thought they d become 1.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Konjour(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2010
What tha lipsrsealed!!! as in Customer care centre?,ex? Damn, now,that's a close one shocked embarassed,
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by TewMuch: 6:00am On Mar 28, 2010
I have learnt a bad habit today on Nairaland, and some very genius tricks. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2010
TewMuch:

I have learnt a bad habit today on Nairaland, and some very genius tricks. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy
and what are they? tongue
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by myhouse: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
Well thanks for your mock and compliment. I learnt my lesson that u should not love a woman and let her know cos I found out that too much of love for a woman corrupts her mind. Well I didnt beat her or do any harm to her, I just collect my phone and sim card I bought for her[color=#990000][/color]. Sheh dat one bam?
@Poster
I can never do such a thing in my life
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by TewMuch: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ Luizworld,
we have exchanged ideas on how to conceal or hide some people.

@ myhouse,
i think you are young. No woman will ever want to be with you if you dont know how to show love or care. They will just keep leaving and dumping you. Women are emotional creatures so you will never succeed in what you want to do. As there are bad men, there are also bad women. You just need to be a little more careful in who you talk to and who you consider to be your girlfriend. Its not all about looks but also character. So being a hard guy will never work, you may end up loosing a wonderful woman, and fall again for a biatch that will break your heart. What am saying is give everyone a chance and always love with an open heart. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerise: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
grin grin What an experience. She is a married woman today.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2010
xynerise:

grin grin What an experience. She is a married woman today.

4 real? that's why u were customer care, u where just the side kick for her. pele
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Flashfast1: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2010
lol. . . That's the worst I've heard.
Well at least she didn't save it as low battery.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2010
@ topic , Lwkmd
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerise: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2010
na2day?:

4 real? that's why u were customer care, u where just the side kick for her. pele
I am very careful this time around grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Mario(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2010
yeeeeeeepppppaaaaaa!

Guy with name Customer care, I think ur case is a better one compare to the LOW BATTERY one.
Why will ppl do things like that? it is not just the girls only, the guys too are like that.
for instance, my GF checks my fone steady so I had to change my runs babe name to REPAIRER
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerise: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2010
Repairing you sexual urge right? grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by CuteAngel(f): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2010
You guyz are so funny. i think 'Customer Care' is better than 'Dirty Fool'
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerise: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2010
CuteAngel:

Is that what u use to store urs? grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
CuteAngel:

so if a guy stores ur number as customer care or dirty fool, will u be happy?
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Ranoscky(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2010
maybe that's the name she used in storing her boyfriends number,
and the most painful thing is, the boyfriend will be chilling out with his guys somewhere, narrating to them on how beautiful and clean his girlfriend is, never knowing that his girlfriend has made it known to all nairalanders that her boyfriend is a "DIRTY FOOL"
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerise: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
Women are she devil grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Mrblazer(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
Men you are close to her hell, u better go for deliverance. Whats up Xyne? grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerise: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
Me cool dude. How is the Sahara desert? grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Etinoh(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2010
No b bad name she give u.ebi like sey u dey care 4 am wel wel n d name fit u.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Etinoh(m): 12:50am On Apr 01, 2010
xynerise:

I am very careful this time around grin
u dey laf anoda person.u knw how dem store ur own.if fit b shoe maker bt u knw knw u dey laf.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abygul(f): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2010
Etinoh:

u dey laf anoda person.u knw how dem store your own.if fit b shoe maker bt u knw knw u dey laf.
n a true oo,u knw weather na mama nkem na him dey use stor ur own
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Ranoscky(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2010
I store 1 gurl name as FREE TOTO! she know's my GF and she told me that despite she know's i have a GF but she just like hanging out with me so i guess i'm not wrong, but right to store her name with that! cool

*afterall my ex-GF played me like mad so i can never give any ga-damn gurl no chance anymore* sad
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by nitrogen(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2010
@topic,funny.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by neneo(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2010
I cant stop laughing ooooooooooooooo grin grin grin, this chiks no go kill person,
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerise: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
neneo:

I cant stop laughing ooooooooooooooo grin grin grin, this chiks no go kill person,
Nowadays guys dont store romantic names as their gf's name. smiley
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Iceugwa(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
Aren't you her customer care? She consults you only when she needs ur help otherwise
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Jerri(f): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
Deleted
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by tempest01(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
Customer care ko!! Maga ni!!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by spicyhoney(f): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
cant stop laughing. na wa o! but thank God she is married now I bet u learned a big lesson frm her.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by lashane: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2010
wtf, lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hahaha / Suicidal Mission: I Will Do Anything To Have Sex With My Father Again / My Colleague Dr. Ozuzu George Slept With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.