Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. (6229 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by posakosa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
LMAO! Funny stories, BUhahahahaha!

My stupid moronic ex boyfriend saved his girlfriend's number on his phone, (Bassey thinks hes a player, ) lol. he was still phucking her,

He saved her name as Uwanmi, Im like who is Uwanmi?

He says "oooh! thats the name of some foolish girl that won't leave me alone" Didn't read meaning into it, until Uwanmi starts calling him every night at like 2am, Im like who is Uwanmi? He says "thats my aunty, she needs some money"

Then couple of weeks later, he switches his story to: oooh, Uwanmi means Mugu? Fool? Bitch? LovePeddler, yea right!

Uwanmi= my wifey, my heart,

I thought that fool a lesson.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sweetpie23: 5:07am On Oct 13, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Scooby1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2010
grin grin grin funny thread
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2010
**enters the thread and laughs grin grin grin*>>>>>> customer KIA
Jesus!!, i don fall commot my chair grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abekeade08(f): 3:01am On Mar 26, 2010
Huge LMAO at customer care, I laughed until I fell of my couch, Lol and I am still laughing. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 26, 2010
^^@ ABe sorry for intruding, but is that u in ur profile? grin smiley
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 3:17am On Mar 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

Huge LMAO at customer care, I laughed until I fell of my couch, Lol and I am still laughing. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

is that not what u saved my name as? angry angry angry angry

luizworld:

^^@ ABe sorry for intruding, but is that u in your profile? grin smiley

yup! that was her b4 she had our twins wink wink wink
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 26, 2010
na2day?:

is that not what u saved my name as? angry angry angry angry

yup! that was her b4 she had our twins wink wink wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked she don born twins for you shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abekeade08(f): 4:25am On Mar 26, 2010
@ luiz, na me be that ooh.
@na2day, I for don gree born twins for you, but i know sey you go give me and my future pickins heartbreak. Abi no bi so?
Men customer care, too funny.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2010
Hahahahahahhhhhhhhahahahahhaha funny thread. I guess it serves you right for intruding into things that is none of your business.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

hmmmmm not bad oo wink cool
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 4:58am On Mar 26, 2010
luizworld:

shocked shocked shocked shocked she don born twins for you shocked lipsrsealed

ehmm, yes ooo, na top secret  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but our pikins fine no bi small. we dey even fear to allow them to be seen for public bcuz of paparazzi cool cool cool

Abekeade08:

@na2day, I for don gree born twins for you, but i know sey you go give me and my future pickins heartbreak. Abi no bi so?  
Men customer care, too funny.

come on mami, u know i wont do u like that, i love u from the bottom of my heart and liver combine embarassed embarassed cry cry kiss kiss
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 5:01am On Mar 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahahahahhhhhhhhahahahahhaha funny thread. I guess it serves you right for intruding into things that is none of your business.

see ur life? if a guy did the same to his gf, u will crucify him calling him a cheat! ur hypocrisy is too much angry angry

luizworld:

hmmmmm not bad oo wink cool

not too bad? that is all? angry angry angry better apologize to my sweet heart and say how beautiful and gorgeous she is, sharp sharp! angry
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2010
na2day?:

not too bad? that is all? angry angry angry better apologize to my sweet heart and say how beautiful and gorgeous she is, sharp sharp! angry

hehe. no vex naa grin u know sey no be my property and besides i know wan talk sey she fine too much before u talk sey i gey eye for ur wife. she set sha grin grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 5:15am On Mar 26, 2010
luizworld:

hehe. no vex naa grin u know sey no be my property and besides i know wan talk sey she fine too much before u talk sey i gey eye for your wife. she set sha grin grin

she set well well! repeat after me! angry angry tongue tongue cool cool
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 26, 2010
na2day?:

she set well well! repeat after me! angry angry tongue tongue cool cool
she set well well grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abekeade08(f): 5:50am On Mar 26, 2010
Luiz, thank you for the compliments but abeg don't mind na2day. He is a serious joker, I am not his iyawo ooh, I am his NL daughter (like school father/daughter relationship in secondary school). My Nl father has way too many iyawos on nairaland, but I ain't one of them. tongue tongue

now na2day and luiz, una no dey sleep? Me I dey go gym tomorrow morning, goodnite ooh.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 5:56am On Mar 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

Luiz, thank you for the compliments but abeg don't mind na2day. He is a serious joker, I am not his iyawo ooh, I am his NL daughter (like school father/daughter relationship in secondary school). My Nl father has way too many iyawos on nairaland, but I ain't one of them. tongue tongue

now na2day and luiz, una no dey sleep? Me I dey go gym tomorrow morning, goodnite ooh.

i am watching the game and i got some reading to do after that. gnite sweetie, sweet dreams  kiss kiss kiss kiss

@ Luiz,

dont mind her, she is my Iyawo and the only one for me for that matter, she just likes being humble and that is why i am so much in love with her cool cool cool cool
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by mightiersa: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2010
U shouldn't be offended of that. Let me try and intreprete that pet name to U.
Every guy or lady that one has not married can be refered to as customer ( customer has right to continue or terminate transaction at any time).
If u are called CUSTOMER CARE, it simply means that amongs her customers; u care most.
So, u own her apology 4 leaving her.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abygul(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
mightiersa:

U shouldn't be offended of that. Let me try and intreprete that pet name to U.
Every guy or lady that one has not married can be refered to as customer ( customer has right to continue or terminate transaction at any time).
If u are called CUSTOMER CARE, it simply means that amongs her customers; u care most.
So, u own her apology 4 leaving her.
yea u really owe her an appology but den that name customer sounds veryy funny cheesy smiley smiley smiley tongue
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by daduke2k(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2010
CUSTOMER CARE? nawa o so u be YHELLO
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abekeade08(f): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
Na2day, if i catch u ehn, in short, I give up grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by nwabuking5(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
wonders shall never end ooo anyway my guy no vex but this ur ex girl na pro asha just only asha if u like u can put wo that one na ur business
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by daduke2k(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2010
abke u fine o which area u dey/?
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2010
sorry to say but your EX-GF is as DUMB as the word 'DUMB' CAN MEAN!!!!

SINCE WHEN  DID CUSTOMER SERVICE START CALLING PEOPLE, THAT SHE NAMED UR NO. customer service.

JEEZ!!! chairman r u joking or what!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abekeade08(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
Daduke, why u dey ask? You wan come find me?? Thanks for the compliments sha, cool
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

Na2day, if i catch u ehn, in short, I give up grin

awww sweetie, if u catch me i will be in heaven thanking God 4 my lucky stars kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by DeepSoul(f): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2010
LWKMDFH grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by googles: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

customer care ke na wa o
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by ayettymama(f): 1:17am On Mar 27, 2010
this is tooo funny!!!

kai

insult upon injury

hehehehehehehehe
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Feraz(m): 2:09am On Mar 27, 2010
Very funny thread. This reminds me of my friend that was going thru d contacts in his gfz phone. He saw mumu no 1, mumu no 2, he was laffn n decided to chk what she saved his no as only 4 him to flash and see his name as mumu no 15, i laff d guy eehh but he wasnt finding it funny
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

this is tooo funny!!!

kai

insult upon injury

hehehehehehehehe

and why are u following me from thread to thread?  angry angry angry angry i say i no marry u, na by force?  angry angry angry angry my eyes are only meant for Abekeade08. if i no marry her i dey go become priest tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. / See This White Girl Slim Yansh.(pic) / A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.