Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (6693 Views)

I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / Am I Wasting My Time With This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nesia: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nikky dear, ignore him. people can do all sorts for attention. I had advised you remove ur picture because u don't know wht next might happen, maybe using ur pic outside nairaland for something evil and more dangerous undecided as we can see his heart is dangerous.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
Thanks Nesia for your concern smiley, I'll take it down at my own pace and not because of gaggy/i.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nesia: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
U welcome dear. Just ignore him smiley
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
Thanks Nesia for your concern , I'll take it down at my own pace and not because of gaggy/i.

Listen babe, your pix is cute, don't remove it. I will never disrespect a girl in that manner. I only hope the mods ban that gaggi. id.
Learn to know the difference between the two. I ain't that riff raff.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Hahahaha: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2009
Well they can ban all my id's but no one can touch d original gaggi but i av not committed anything yet with dat. hahahahaha grin

here r pix of ugly NL girls.

@spikeidiot from ur name ur d idiot

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Monicaa: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Hahahaha: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nikky Nkita ara, way u dey, ur toto dey hungry me oo, come fast fast before i change my mind. i don create page for u for facebook i will give u d name i use very soon and u will see my handwork.
all thanx to ur friend nesia who gave me d idea
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Monicaa: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
smiley
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hahahaha:

Nikky Nkita ara, way u dey, ur toto dey hungry me oo, come fast fast before i change my mind. i don create page for u for facebook i will give u d name i use very soon and u will see my handwork.
all thanx to ur friend monicaa who gave me d idea

If you like, go to "my space", "HI-5", "Twitter" everywhere else you can think of, post everything,you are only wasting your time. Is it my fault I'm beautiful? grin I don't want you, why can't you accept that?  It is not by force. I just had to because you are not my type. Continue, it's you that would be tired. There is an alternative to living a pathetic life, go and die. Life is for the living but not for everyone, your case an example. Leave me alone! I do not know you nor do I want want you. Is that too hard. Ok I'm an ashawo but I still won't f@#$ you even for a million dollars. I know you want me so bad but sorry brother, I've got taste and class.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
roflma nairaland will not kill me
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nautillus(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2009
LOL. . ,

You (Nikky23 & your Freddie crugger) are like the latest sensation on NL oh. . .Your Cat & Mouse race has been quite hillarious. . .its quite clear that "Freddie" obviously has a nasty crush on you AND he is convinced that he can NEVER be with you . .most prolly a "social strata" thing . .so. . .lol. . . .he has chosen to hound you instead.

Sorry if my laugther annoys you but, i find the whole episode. .really funny.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nautillus:

LOL. . ,

You (Nikky23 & your Freddie crugger) are like the latest sensation on NL oh. . .Your Cat & Mouse race has been quite hillarious. . .its quite clear that "Freddie" obviously has a nasty crush on you AND he is convinced that he can NEVER be with you . .most prolly a "social strata" thing . .so. . .lol. . . .he has chosen to hound you instead.

Sorry if my laugther annoys you but, i find the whole episode. .really funny.

Not @ all, feel free to laugh because it is really indeed funny cheesy. Help me tell him, I know he has a deep crush on me but is it by force?  grin  try other girls now. I'm booked already for my ashawo work as you call it but YOU hahahahah, gaggo or wateva u call yourself, you do not and will never have a slight chance even for a billion dollars or pounds cheesy sorry maybe if you step up ur game I might think of considering you grin undecided but for now "To the left, to the left"
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nairaland is now a place of mockery? embarassed
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
how many id will u create?
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nautillus(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Nikky23

Loving Barts dad . . .Very nice. . .i could have recommended "stewie" from Family Guy
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nautillus(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Nikky23

Loving Barts dad . . .Very nice. . .i could have recommended "stewie" from Family Guy

But that was a very low blow on "freddie" . .lol . . .a million dollars? ? ? . . .Stepping up his Swagger ? ? ? . . .roflmao . . .Galfriend, you crack me up.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Tudor6(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
This is getting serious!
I'm sure gaggi and nikky23 ones dated
*sits back, relaxes and watches the love tangle*
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nautillus:

@Nikky23

But that was a very low blow on "freddie" . .lol . . .a million dollars? ? ? . . .Stepping up his Swagger ? ? ? . . .roflmao . . .Galfriend, you crack me up.

grin, he's "worthless" can't u see?

Tudór:

This is getting serious!
I'm sure gaggi and nikky23 ones dated
*sits back, relaxes and watches the love tangle*

angry angry angry pls pls pls, sit back, relax and watch but don't put my name close to this thing. Date, even if i want to date on here which I don't think so, it is a faceless Punk that was a coward and did not have the balls to post his pic @ least but display mine without my permission. pls, pls and pls again, i do not know this gaggi, hahaha or wateva d name is. Don't put me with him angry can't you see he has a crush on me? grin but i'm not giving him a chance undecided
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Tudor6(f): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
You know ~love~ they say it's blind and mysterious. . . . .i see potentials here. . . grin grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by eyonigger(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nikky, na ur picture dey ko won je!!

They all want you, make a better choice. grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by TOPE20001(f): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
Adam is at it again grin grin grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by chyk91(m): 2:57am On Jul 16, 2009
it all depends on u, if u feel u are in the right state of mind, then go ahead.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by crackhead: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2009
No dear, you're not.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by wisecutie: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
I am new here and have read a lot of interesting & funny posts. Nigerians are actually very creative. Kudos to u all.

Reading through most posts shows that at some point there is usually a twist.
First of all I want to say thank you to all who have contributed positively and criticized constructively, issues that people presented to the forum. Thank you.
This is not an exception.I therefore think we should keep up the good spirit rather than discourage newbies and the troubled from opening up.I want to point out here that we are one--Big or Small, Rich or Poor, White or black, half cast or the not so white.

I particularly commend people like Elgators, Chyke91,Nesia, gloriuss, Joseph6,mannoy,Kachiside,Spoilt, Nikki23Luv (obviously registered this name all to get Nikki’s attention), cutemike , etc who made positive remarks/criticized nicely.

@NIKKI—listen like u wld a brother. Nesia made a point. That boy is gonna change name multiple times n probably come here to act nice all to get you. My advice therefore is DON’T add anymore people or give your yahoo, facebook, etc ID to any more persons (if u already ve) because that Gaggi is out for real trouble. Avoid him by all means.He cld come as female to form sister sister or same village or tribe thg. BE CAREFUL.I think he likes u. he wld be doing a lot of hand jobs over u.U don’t look dirty, smelly or sth.He told som1 his head was btw ur legs n brains in ur …, He wishes 4that.Just don’t mind him.I beg 2digress-What is wrong with going down on someone u love/like/care about?Can gaggi say he hasn’t done it b4?Certainly yes n to a prostitute, not a clean girl like you. Salty juice 4rm u, nice, tasty n sweet smelling. Salty juice frm a prostitute-very pathetic.

I suspect that Tudor boy seriously. Just be careful. Gaggi might even re-register with peoples names and differentiate with a dot or symbols like I thnk he has. Just forgive him ( we are commanded2) but be careful.

Like cutemike rightly said, U don’t have to reply every post. Ignoring some would help. I believe this is a lesson. As for ur looks, U don’t look bad. U are hot. Or pretty is it? Not having a man means nothing. Not having focus does. If still have a place for men, be friends, know d man, be compatible and then date. Marriage is sweeter n lasts longer that way. Take care of urself .See u next time (go over this again).
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 4:41am On Jul 17, 2009
Thanks Wisecutie for your observation and concern. As for gag, hahahaha or the next new id he would have cheesy, no stress with him. He wants to play in a certain way and i'm playing with him too the same way grin.

Thanks Monicaa sweetheart for having my back and ur concern kiss

Thanks All Others for all your opinions too!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 17, 2009
God knows this gaggi (the real one) thinks Nikky is sweet and cute. Too bad a cat jumped on my id.
All the best lady!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 5:13am On Jul 17, 2009
Gaggi:

God knows this gaggi (the real one) thinks Nikky is sweet and cute. Too bad a cat jumped on my id.
All the best lady!!

Let me take ur word for it but how can i be sweet when you called me a Fool?

This was a quote from you
@Nikky23
You're a fool if u can't differentiate gaggi and gaggi. Don't u know a dot makes all the difference?
BTW who the mess are you that i will take interest in and post ur pix, i ain't that petty. I saw ur silly topic that is why i decided to clear the air.
I repeat it is not me, i am gaggi and not the one with a dot.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2009
Sorry, girl. It's you who refused to believe it wasn't me. I tried to clear the air, yet u refused to see reasons. I became pissed and dissed you. I take that back. You're a sweet girl. Sorry that fool tried to work you up.

BTW how do u think it makes me feel, being the victim of impersonation? Half of NL abused me. It's sad.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by cutemike: 5:28am On Jul 17, 2009
Nikki, where ve u been?Want2 talk2u.have some tym now.pls contact me(understand?).Miss d nice flow this post had b4, Short tempered men will not kill me oooo.Gaggi, is it?
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by hollandis(f): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2009
Silly post
Stupid girl that thinks that relationship is about beauty
duh! angry
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2009
hollandis:

Silly post
Stupid girl that thinks that relationship is about beauty
duh! angry

I hate insulting but one word for you "FOOL". If u did not read the first post or understand it, then you F*** off! You don't just come here ranting without using ur brain if u have one to understand my post.It isn't by force. I've had it with people like u!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by cutemike: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2009
I keep wondering why you reply every post.Y do u let thgs get to you that easily? lipsrsealed

I ve sent you several msgs n u say u got busy, you dont seem to be interested .You should have at least said so.Cos I ve been waiting n waisting.Sha have a good tym, I ve more thgs on my neck, cry angry sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Girls Do Now: This Is My Friend Wt Benefit / Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.