Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (22603 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by omoharry(f): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Sigh!

Third topic of this such 2day.

Do you know what the so called foreign counterpart do?
I'm proud to be a nigerian because no matter what you spill here about nigerian girls is nothing cos we still gat culture and pride.

Are the girls impregnating themselves or is it not randy men like you that sleeps with them.

Pls stop generalizing it...Remember you got sisters and mother.

#TeamForeignGuys!
Abi, i am sure his sisters are among the ladies he is talking about. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2016
midehi2:

this same guys patronizes pro and comes out here washing them down, ask them if they can help a pro out there so she can have a better living; no way, instead they will want a return of sex for just a mere gift ...mtcheeew

hi, longest time

It still holds true , there is a difference between a pro and a runs girl aka karashika

A pro never denies her trade, which is the oldest profession known to civilised man, but runs girls be acting like wifey material trying to catch a mugu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by fireforfire: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Op ur opinion DOESNT count.
If u dey find virgin, make u go heaven.
if u ni want dem, oda pple dey wey value dem
Leave naija gals alone......im sure u hv a sister abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
DandyWalker:
Lol, I have never patronised one before, and I would never. Did u just say a return of sex for a favour?I Have never even slept with anyone before and that's not because I'm too young or too poor or too ugly. I'm a medical doctor in my 20s with a well-paying job. My point is simply that the trend of sexual recklessness is becoming alarming, and in my opinion is detrimental to our society and the future of our children. This is just my own of way discouraging it.

I dey shine Congo wella but still I agree, some girls just no value themselves.

The story one of my guys told me recently of a girl who has been exposed to our circle, and just the general experiences me and my pals have had with engaged girls, seemingly modest girls is shocking.

Sometimes you don't have to put in the effort, these ladies are conquered just by suggestive flirtation , I'm just like I'm f**king and moving on.

That situation does not impress at all , especially with guys like me who enjoy the chase more than the sex

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2016
I always wonder why a man should come with his friends to prostrate for a woman who has been messed up by some boys somewhere,WOMAN if u are not a virgin don't expect much from ur future husband.

6 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sheilak: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2016
lilzcee:
I am sick upstairs
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Diamonddris(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2016
ellacute45:
Foreign guys rock too...agbayas
Yea.....that's because they pay you girls well for the se.x....

Slot$ every where in nairaland....

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by fireforfire: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Naija men, d greatest hypocrites of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Strahovski1:
#TeamForeignGirls
Join the ministry
Cc searchiing4love, Greene66
that's the team of life

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
midehi2:

yea but not to the extent of bride-price

my question is 'do the ladies screw themselves?

if you are innocent of this, then many men out there are guilty of taking advantage of innocent & poor girls, i still maintain, let them zip up or stick to only one woman,then there will be bad market for the lazy women; and have no option than to work/hardworking.

i know of a girl, graduate, beautiful, talented but lazy, she prefer jumping from one car to another; and these spoilt men pay her real good, is that a life; no cos she will regret every part of her body later in life....these men should focus on their homes alone and let every beautiful girl out there be hardworking undecided

A good woman is a jewel of high esteem, an element of pride and confidence. It's a man's world and a woman's paradise.

Men are condemned to bear the burden so as to be rewarded with a pleasnt comforter, so it is both socially and traditionally inappropriate to compare the requirements of a lady and a man in the same manner.

These girls gotta say NO sometimes,what exist in Nigeria now is financial gratification for sexual encounters.

Why would I pay bride price for a punany some other fellows have ravaged without caution, a non-perishable product that has been bought , used and discarded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by AfroKnight: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Sad that many ladies give themselves to men who they think will marry them. The couldn't have known that those guys were just temporary lovers.

Ladies, be careful.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
professore:
I always wonder why a man should come with his friends to prostrate for a woman who has been messed up by some boys somewhere,WOMAN if u are not a virgin don't expect much from ur future husband.
who de-flower them?
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
All this team foreign girls, them no dey mess abi, who did the 9ja girls learn from, lemme hear word jawe.. Op uve been meeting d wrong set of girls, there are good girls out there, just pray 4 God to lead u.

3 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2016
omoharry:
Abi, i am sure his sisters are among the ladies he is talking about. grin grin grin grin grin
His cousins and relatives too.

#TeamforeignGuys!

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by omoharry(f): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Agony of a out of wedlock child. I guess na poly bag your **** take pack her clothes to your *******'s house so you see it as a normal thing.

You call ladies biitches, sluts and hoes , The question is who made them that way?

You are the ones who can't stay in a no sex relationship,

You made sex a proof of love, manipulating innocent girls. To you , a girl that refuse to have sex with you does not love you.

You keep five girls at a time out of insecurity . If one fails others will fill in.

You deny being in relationship just to lure another girl.

You are hypocrites!!!

If you call a girl a biitch , then you are a dog!!!
seriously my sister..that is how they are..in a relatioship they will blackmail the lady for them to have thier way,if she does not want to be intimate with them.A man will tell the whole word that the woman does not love him bla bla bla just becos she refuse to get down with him..we dey see them for naira;and every time...such terrible men we have in this country.

This was how my sister's friends lost her 7 months old relationship just becos she stood to her gun never to have sex with with her then boy friend before marriage..na so the man vex..talk sey she does not have feelings for him nor does she love him.just like that..this our men, i just dont understand them anymore, they use to be matured, kind, caring and have respect for women but now what we have on our hand is highly irritating and appauling.They are getting worse by the day...so many grown up baby boys that grew up way too fast..thinking they are men but do not even know what life is all about..Just look at this over gown baby coming here to spill out this rubbish...this is the kind of over grown baby man that will sleep with his girfriend or wife and spill everything out to his friends.
How can He call himself a 20 somthings years old doctor ( the op is definately not a product of Goverment University. they dont talk like this..) and have this kind of mindset...how can he stereotype all women as bitches...and call himself a saint...maybe he should relocate to the Arab countries; i m sure he can get some sanity there if he is fed up with all the all Nigerian women including his sister.

5 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2016
mhiz:
All this team foreign girls, them no dey mess abi, who did the 9ja girls learn from, lemme hear word jawe.. Op uve been meeting d wrong set of girls, there are good girls out there, just pray 4 God to lead u.

Good girls bawo, the good girls in naija are competing with unicorns and fairies for rarity, and even at that they are yet to be exposed to temptation. When the time comes they'll fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2016
omoharry:
seriously my sister..that is how they are..in a relatioship they will blackmail the lady for them to have thier way,if she does not want to be intimate with him.They will tell the whole word that the women does not love him bla bla bla..such terrible people we have in this country. This was how my sister friends lost her 7 month relationship becos she stood to her gun that she was not going to have sex with with her then boy friend..na so the man vex..talk sey she does not have feelings for him.bla bla bla!!..this our men, i just dont understand them anymore, they use to be matured, kind, caring and have respect for women but what we have now is highly irritatiing and appauling.They are getting worse by the day...so many grown up baby boys.that grow up way too fast..dont even know what life is will come here and spill out rubbish..how can you call your self a 20 somthings years old doctor( i am sure you did not pass through the four walls of a Goverment university..a product of private university i think) and have this kind of mindset...how can you stereotype all women as bitches...and call yourself a saint...maybe you should relocate to the Arab countries.i m sure you can get some sanity there if you are fed up with all the all Nigerian women including your sister.

Babe abeg leave matta for Mathias, it's not the sex that is of concern I don't beleive in abstinence so I wouldn't preach it , but it is how easily some ladies give it up.

If a guy is putting you under pressure to give it up without both of you having a solid understanding, and a grounded relationship built on mutual respect and trust that guy does not deserve you abeg move on. But if you are circumventing what it means to "be" with someone because of physical attributes, financial rewards or what ever vane reasons abeg kindly join the train of iyawo awon bois

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Pataricatering(f): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you. Men will never accept responsibility for their actions it always has to be the woman's fault!

You call ladies biitches, sluts and hoes , The question is who made them that way?

You made sex a proof of love, manipulating innocent girls. To you , a girl that refuse to have sex with you does not love you.

You keep five girls at a time out of insecurity . If one fails others will fill in.

You are hypocrites!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
sweetgala:

Good girls bawo, the good girls in naija are competing with unicorns and fairies for rarity, and even at that they are yet to be exposed to temptation. When the time comes they'll fall
So u believe that there are no gud girls in 9ja, but that the foreign girls are the good ones. I borrow buhari mouth laff, wch countries are the good girls??
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Pataricatering(f): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Exactly
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by hamzeiy: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Agony of a out of wedlock child. I guess na poly bag your **** take pack her clothes to your *******'s house so you see it as a normal thing.

You are hypocrites!!!

in other words your legs still drips of other men's fluid and you might have aborted for them likewise....hmmmm
girls without shame

3 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2016
mhiz:
So u believe that there are no gud girls in 9ja, but that the foreign girls are the good ones. I borrow buhari mouth laff, wch countries are the good girls??

I know there are women in Nigeria as is else where in the world a man can marry with pride and ego intact, there are many things that qualify a good wife according to social standards and personal preference.

However mean so.many of the chics in naija are wasted cargo, its like the 1960s again , free love is in the air.

These girls are changing prick every week like it's nothing, men I have a friend who is some years older and was a practising doctor in Naija men, the stories abound when I hang with his other doctor friends

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by midehi2(f): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2016
sweetgala:

You see a good woman is a jewel of high esteem, an elements of pride and confidence. It's a man's world and a woman's paradise.

Men are condemned to bear the burden so as to be rewarded with a pleasnt comforter, so it is both socially and traditionally inappropriate to compare the requirements of a lady and a man in the same manner.

These girls gotta say NO sometimes,what exist in Nigeria now is financial gratification for sexual encounters.

Why would I pay bride price for a punany some other fellows have ravaged without caution, a non-perishable product that has been bought , used and discarded
the day you go for that bride, dont forget to invite me, i will remind you of bride price cheesy
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Pataricatering(f): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself with the nonsense about women being jewels or whatever. We don't want to be jewels! You guys are dogs and enjoy being dogs so let us be bitches too and enjoy it. Jewel ko emerald ni
sweetgala:

You see a good woman is a jewel of high esteem, an elements of pride and confidence. It's a man's world and a woman's paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2016
hamzeiy:

in other words your legs still drips of other men's fluid and you might have aborted for them likewise....hmmmm
girls without shame
if that's all you can get from my post , then I cry for all the females in your useless life.

Stupid hypocrite angry

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Missonas(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Hahaha and some men will still marry virgins, pay bride prices only for their 'priced' wives to have affairs with other men. So what exactly is this post talking about. Vissicitudes of life. Lol.

U wanna wife her wife her u don't want to dont talk down on her. Even if u do another man will lift her up. Na so life just be na so we meet am na so we go leave am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by charsola: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Anyway girls should learn to keep themselves and earn respect. Not all guys that took you to bed love you, a times you read the handwritings on the wall.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Jagabanthelion: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
why I might not totally agree with the OP,I think he is only trying to highlight how fast the values of our ladies have depleted. U go for holidays overseas,u meet a naija girl getting married in 2weeks time who falls for u,u hold urself out of respect for her fiance and on ur return to naija,she texts u telling u she would have loved it if both of u had got down overseas. Anoda u met overseas practically follows u down here n offers herself for free,not once,not twice,not thrice,yet she has a guy somewhere. U go to the club,see a girl dancing wit her guy,d guy being soo protective,u simply exchange glances wit the lady under her "tight security",and forget her. A week later,your friend u clubbed wit calls n tells u dat particular girl is asking for ur pin. U permit him to give her and on her first visit to ur house,she is on her back. U visit a state for the first time n update ur fb status,a fb friend u chat with,tho u have neva seen asks where u are,u tell her where u are lodging and on her first visit,she is on her back. Yet she has told u b4 she has a serious bf in her school.Anoda married fb friend u have neva seen,n u dnt even chat with visits d state u reside and invites u over to a hotel.U turn her down n she gets angry,telling u its not about sex. Na fellowship man n woman dey do alone for hotel room? Or is it d newly married who refuses to use any DP that shows her wedding ring on social media,n keeps posting sexually seductive pictures? Or anoda who just got married yet keeps trying to see u day and night? I can go on and on,all these are true life experiences,and am not even Dangote or Chris Brown.Imagine if I was half as rich or handsome as any of these dudes mentioned! The bitter truth is that our values are gone. while I agree that men are the main instigators,women are expected to reject these lustful advances frm promiscuous men. Today,everything has broken down. Very very sad.

7 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Jacko1(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
When you see those ladies happily married on facebook you will know that life is just time and place.... She wil meet a guy later at a place far far away who dont know her history and get married.... You my friend may meet one Behind gal who has done same moved to a place u dont know her history.... Dont think of these things bro.... Life aint fair.... Those ladies who marry 12 years no issue know deir wombs are gone but wil follow hubby in prayers n goin to fertility clinic wen dey knw d ansa

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by drnoel: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2016
DandyWalker:
Let me start by saying I have a number of female friends -platonic friendship, I mean - with different shapes and shades. Some I grew up together with, while others, I met through different avenues like the media, school et all - just like every other guy out there. As mature ladies, almost all of them have had their 'fair' share of relationships with different experiences that, if only they could add it to their CVs, would qualify them as 'veterans' on the 'job'.

From what I have seen, and from what they have told me, many guys have dumped them, and they have dumped many guys. A number of them have had up to 10 boyfriends/sexual partners, some have had much less or much more. Virtually all are in their early 20s.

The very bold ones among them have described their sexual experiences which sometimes include oral (cunnilingus and MouthAction) and even anal sex. Some have even had to terminate one or two pregnancies for guys who later dumped them or or in some cases, who they later dumped.
Yours truly, each time they tell me this, my body recoils in disgust. I wish I could help it. But oftentimes I can't but begin to imagine the sexual act: how the guy handles her the way he pleases, insert his hand-no matter how filthy- into even the most intimate place in her body , twists and turns her to mimic a dog, a monkey etc ,while she moans away..............

And this is not 1 guy, not 2 and sometimes, not 10!

From what I have seen, It seems to me my friends (the girls) are always 'on heat'. Because as soon as a guy dumps them, they jump at another, and the 'sexual circuit' is never broken.
The funny thing is, my friends have not done anything unusual , because that is what most girls do these days. It has become a norm, not an exception!

Well, Its a modern world-at least , that is what they say- and I seem to be outdated in the way I feel about them. But I think they would also agree with me that we should forgo the ERA OF BRIDE PRICE, because they don't deserve it!

Why do I have to pay for what some guys have had for free?!Why do I have to pay over a girl whose private parts still drip of the semen of other guys?! No tell me, why do I have to pay over a girl who has carried and aborted pregnancies for some other guys who had her with little or nothing?!

Fine, I know a woman has much more to offer than sex in marriage. But she has definitely reduced her value with those sexual escapades. All a man lives for is EGO and self esteem. She has denied me that EGO and pride over her, at least, not when many other guys out there know the exact locations of the scars and birth marks in her private parts............and of course her 'ringtones'!

Guy if u have phobia to marry her dont waste her time and ple dont join the league of despoilers of women. Leave her alone so she can look elsewhere but what u never do to our Nigerian sister is bash her. Thats where I draw the line. U have a mother, youve got sisters and female cousins. No matter what u have heard or feel u have suffered, nothing in this world, in hell or elshwere justifies your bashing our nigerian sisters. Our Naija sisters rock.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by DolaPat: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:

You are hypocrites!!!

your comment was quite brilliant, but you need not use the word born out of wedlock, children born out of wedlock are no different from the ones born in wedlock....Nigerians sure have a very long way to go in their mentality!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.