Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (57204 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kunlegzy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
She wanted marriage but I wasn't set.

She is igbo, am yoruba. Her paternal family kicked...

Overall she is the best have dated...

I missed her so much...

She is married though.

I wish her well.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by nathpope(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
i left him because he refused to give his life to christ, he was too carnal.

S'oro niyen?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by MisteerConcord(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmm ure a wife material
i believed u not until i saw ur dp
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
My ex is 11 yrs older dan me. She is d best girl i have ever dated. But i cant stand d age difference....

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by csbenedict: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
sometimes I wish there is no emotion called love. It's really crushing to love the wrong person. Imagine when Mandela died, she never knew he was a former president. But she can name Kim k's litany of boyfriends. The girl just literally reasons with her hair.

37 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Mattex001(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
First Nags a Lot! Oh lawd i hate ladies thag Nags! Make a huge deal outta nothing....That Could actually make me Miserable

2nd She's just too immature thinks like a kid could bearly relate with her or talk to her about disturbing issues bothering me...Her opinion were apparently too shallow!

3rd Miss OverSabi, Overly Defensive, She's The man in the relationship while I was the Woman grin. I got fed up and asked her for a break

4th She's too archaic angry grin. Pathetic Fashion Sense!
Sighs! I'm single now tho! Can't put up with Any crap again! Life is too short grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by fatymore(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
which ex...the one I dumped or the one who dumped meundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by nathpope(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmm ure a wife material

Wife faya..
Can't u differentiate btwn a wife material n a humpin material? Na wa 2u oh...

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by klassykute(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
this is what guys are looking 4 nd u ran away 4rm it
finally someone asked you d question..... u ran or she left cos u was too weak to straf her.. lol just asking

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by athorello(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
I left her for almost 3 months now cos it was a crazy love grin Yeah crazy. She had unfriend me on facebook for about a year now and I didn't notice until she told me yesterday... Mehn, I also have to free myself for my eternal love who happens to be a JWit sad . Everything is just crazy cos that zone is certified keep off. Sorry ladies, I can't do anything for love or sex cry .

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by curic(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
cos I made anoda girl pregnant. BT I really and still love my ex
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by midasbliss(f): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Some things are better left unsaid...
anyways, visit www.cozyupdates.com.ng
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by deathmen12: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
i left him because he refused to give his life to christ, he was too carnal.
wit ur pix i belv he is d 1 who dump u cos u refus 2gv ur life 2 christ.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by sheettle(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Genotype Ish... We're both AS genotype

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Goridoe(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
nathpope:

S'oro niyen?

WALAHI, OYAMILENU GIDIGAN MEHN shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
sheettle:
Genotype Ish... We're both AS genotype
I was also in this sh*t coupled with her been igbo & am yoruba cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Howyeh(f): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
I faithfully dated him for 7 good years,was his mother 4 dz yrs..tuk wat i tag d boldest step of my life by breaking up wit him wen i noticed som hrt-breaking changes in him....knw he alredi had anoda....patiently waited for anoda 10months for a change,wen none cam forth,i moved on!

13 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by MisteerConcord(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatbrian:
She left me coz she tot she found a better guy. Although it was painful coz she left me exactly a yr after I buried my dad. She was just like she's young and she will still find better guys. And she said d most painful tin in d world. Let's just be friends. Lolzzzzzz after 2 days I realised she's wt a guy she's always calling a cousin. Lolzzzz anyway to cut d story short after d guy used her she came back begging and I took her back with bad intentions of braking her heart back few days to our wedding. My plan might take years to achieve. Buh I swear to my dads grave I will shatter her hrt in return. undecided undecided undecided
God don expose u... Na my friend u wan wicked... U tink say na only sabi nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Is it 1 or 11 years
nkemjacob2:
My ex is 11 yrs older dan me. She is d best girl i have ever dated. But i cant stand d age difference....

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
princeolaoye1:
for real? wink for real?
yes. She was an addict

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by condralbede(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aleora:
for guys,it's only a foolish lady a guy will dump,imagine he called to dump me buh before he could say jack Robinson I dumped him ####use sense
Let's say you apparently used your #commonsense,not every girl will see that coming!
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Brown253(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Well my ex left me..

The painment is not even that she left, but because i had so many chances to bang her, and i didnt..

First was wen we spent the early hours of new year 2013 in one small korro like that, fing**ing and sucking ourselves only..
..no banging.

Second it was near one psp truck that....lol like that, i used her oranges for dinner that night, she sucked me..
...no banging..

Lastly it was in her bestfriend's house - a guy, while the guy was outside, i was inside with her struggling to get my thing into her virgin cunt. My thing cudnt get in cuz her thing was so tight that i spent one hour trying to solve the equation.
Finally i gave up out frustration.
The edge of my thing was already hurting me, i told her that next time, with lubrication and condom it will be smooth and quick, only to find out that there will be no next time.

She left me, i cried and begged her, not because i wanted her back but because i wanted to be the first to make her moan.

She was my first gf, and i still think about the opportunity i missed with her, tho i've moved on to a more matured lady.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
uhmm

she is a year and 4 months older, she didn't know though until recently. it was a LDR. we broke up 20 march, 2015! she loved attention like a normal woman but I'm just not like the average guy. I don't usually get too jealous so she thought I really don't care. I just had to let her go. I fear that I'm not mature enough for the relationship. I'm still single I don't know if she is now. she's awesome, I still miss her. I'm just going to bury myself in books now!

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
My 2 exes left me because i say no sex and the one i have been dating since last year just gave me a sacked letter yesterday because i refused to buy her gift on valentine day

11 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by iwakacome: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Emypresh:
I left her cos:
1) She nags and talks too much.
2) She once told me she will never settle down with a non-catholic
3) She would allow me finger her, suck her breast...she will do same to me....but wouldn't allow me straph her.
4) She's too proud and full of herself.
So after my birthday last yr....i told her it wz over.

pls let me understand you oh 'She would allow me finger her, suck her breast...she will do same to me' are you Kanye West Your babe fingers you shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Humblegoodman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
I got tired because she is an "ANNOINTED" liar. and when she sees that you have caught her, she will start shouting and go on the defensive.

She will be in Sokoto, but she will tell you that she is in Portharcourt. An unrepentant and an annointed liar. she has a PHd in lieing. If she continues that way , she will find it difficult to get a husband.

17 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Joy1706(f): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
He was broke

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SolexxBarry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Still thinking why I did it embarassed cry
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ebubey(f): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
d relationship was heading nowhere, n he told me his parents told him not to marry an igbo girl...so....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Leriebloom(f): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
GoldenDr:

Some guys are not good with calling but you can't get a guy that's 100% . if his not calling you could call. Forgetting birthday........ We many!
I mayb many things, but forcing myself on som1 that obviously dnt wnt me is just not me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by dapraiz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
shez got this anger issue I couldn't condone anymore nd the worst is...she bleached! I hate bleachers ehn...ma own bae con join dem?? naso I send her packing! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by deewhone(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatbrian:
She left me coz she tot she found a better guy. Although it was painful coz she left me exactly a yr after I buried my dad. She was just like she's young and she will still find better guys. And she said d most painful tin in d world. Let's just be friends. Lolzzzzzz after 2 days I realised she's wt a guy she's always calling a cousin. Lolzzzz anyway to cut d story short after d guy used her she came back begging and I took her back with bad intentions of braking her heart back few days to our wedding. My plan might take years to achieve. Buh I swear to my dads grave I will shatter her hrt in return. undecided undecided undecided
Jeeeeeez!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.