Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (57222 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Olasco93: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Because Ex-xon Mobil sacked her...
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Xmen149(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ok,.truth time,.ex number:

1)she got married (i was her crush,to extent she told me she wana hv a bby by me in her hzbnds house to remind her of me).hmm..so i tear race

2)trust issues

3)Not healthy(ashmatic,genotyp odd),always nagging,no time 4me,not good wt conversation,.that brought trust issues..she left,came bk and left again.

4)had it,but too strong and mind of her own,raises her voice when talking to me and uses disrespectful words whenever she likes,hates saying sorry bt lv me like kilode(or so i thought),refused to go to school,though she learnt a skill even when i told her i wl brng 70% 4 schl,finally she wnts me to promise marriage (like what?,Gs dnt do that na..i never reach where i wana be b4 that and not like you can support a family financially..go to school to get a job,she said no)..i did vum sharp-sharp.

5)...

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by dulux07(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
netizenbuzz:

where you being respectful?
Sure. I was, she can testify to this.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Anniebissy(f): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Tinydick:
She said my d*ck is tiny
cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SexyCeline(f): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Makapounse:
these are common among we guyz of nowadays, especially ur 3rd reason, is better u overlook n stiff to 1 guy b4 is too late. Congrats to all chelsea haters, PSG won
Men's world right? I gerrit.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
stryt101:
I SALUTE YOU

Thanks but "Life goes on"...ML
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Ubyy: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
He was perfect, had a great job and all of that. But he smoked a lot and prioritized his job over me. So, I ditched him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by belloabd1914(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dannidom:
was screaming too much and blew our cover

our pastor caught us she was the choir mistress and i was just a choir member
blew ur cover, lol. I dey work for fbi?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
kunlexze:
We were both jambite and aspiring for O.A.U,then she moved to ekiti her dad's place and started one jamb lesson.since then she don't call me and when ever i call her,she never pick up(that was around january 2014) then i asked her on facebook why she neither picked my call nor called back she said "she does't have credit" then i asked her "what abt call me back?" she did't say anything..feb 14 2014 she just uploaded a picture nd her new b.f and tagged it "best valentine ever me and my sweetie" mehn i was WTF..but thank God i faced my studies squarly nd i was admitted to oau,but she eventually could'nt make it.she is in fed poly ado now.. "during hard times you know your true friend" she never worth my time
Eeeeehyah I feel your pain bro... I just hope you found someone that's worth your time?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by AyamConfidence(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
beautycrush24:
He was just too nice and never gets upset. Too perfect for my liking. Whatever i do or say is always right. Doesnt allow me lift a pin. *yawns* boring embarassed

In other news, check www.juicygossips.com.ng and thank me later
na the one wey go dey beat you and treat you like trash you like...SMH for Naija girls....SMH

11 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by tosyne2much(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Despite my kindness and generousity, I never thought someone with a caring heart and genuine intentions could be betrayed/scammed.. Such is life !!!

Each time I think of what transpired between us, it sometimes brings back the memories of betrayal.. Well, I have moved on with my life cos only a fool dwells in the past

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by mikkypel(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
I invited her and she brought a guy.. I sent the guy away before I sent her outta my life
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by mikkypel(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Despite my kindness and generousity, I never thought someone with a caring heart and genuine intentions could be betrayed/scammed.. Such is life !!!

Each time I think of what transpired between us, it sometimes brings back the memories of betrayal.. Well, I have moved on with my life cos only a fool dwells in the past

Shey person fit break ur heart sha?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by coolh3ad(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
this is what guys are looking 4 nd u ran away 4rm it

If you see babe wey no dey tire...We dey always want am even not minding whether you are sad, thinking of something else or not just in the mood, you go tear race...I am a living witness...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kunlegzy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
herbie27:
I left my ex bf for numerous reasons.
1) he barely call and wen i complain his like your suppose 2 knw my busy schedule.
2) on a gud day i called n he didn't pick so i decided 2 pay him a surprise visit den i caught him wit another babe and asked who the girl was, dats after excusing him 2 go out wit me 2 talk which he obliged to and he said he has nothing wit the girl, i was to go home and he was like "i hope we are nt quarrelin" i left angrily and even cried dat night, a week later i paid him another surprise visit and found a different girl again in the house and i left, my friends said i shld stay dat he will change bt i made up my mind to end thing bt i didn't want to do it on the phone so i went to his house for the 3rd time and dis time he was wit a different girl again and kept me out for almost 3 minutes wit lies dat he was in the bathroom bathing while he was the room wit the girl and i knew the game he was playing but jst pretended to be stupid and play along while he opens the main door, which he did and i got in n saw d girl trying to adjust her clothes, bt i ignored n told him we needed 2 talk outside bt the FOOL insisted we talk b4 the girl cos he sensed i want 2 end things which his nt ready to, and i insisted we talk outside which he later did bt went 2 his car n was formin busy den i told him 2 stop all he was doing and give me some attention bt den he ignored wat i said n was like his all ears, so i told him i was going inside n until his ready den we can talk, the stupid girl started forming busy body by cooking indo-mie 4 him and i jst ignored her cos fighting a fellow girl over a man is one thing i can never do, so i told him my observation and ended d relationship.I slept well dat night bt frm the second day 2 a week i was pained n kept calling him names like his a loosed dog on watsapp, and within two weeks i was over him cos he isn't worth it.
Sorry about that but then I don't think he deserves you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kunlegzy(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2016
mikkypel:

Shey person fit break ur heart sha?
hahaahahaha cheesy Baba, wetin make u talk so? cheesy
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Dated for 3years and 6months...shes usually the one who does d counting and always remind me about important dates in our lives, i suck at it...I don't even remember my birthday tho just 3days apart...I miss her everyday... We broke up on mutual consent, basic ish she's IBO am Yoruba... My family so so against us getting married,so mum started coming up with "our pastor and our Alfa said u guys don't have a future together,my aunt n my uncles also became another version of Joseph the dreamer... I felt frustrated, I hated my mum ,I met my pastor who also advised me not to neglect parental counsels n its importance to a gud marriage...my gf accused of not been man enough to make mybown choice...all I did for her was to save a marriage of regrets...now I feel dejected and lonely, I can't even ask a girl out cos I still feel attached to my ex, now am single and miserable just cos of my family and thier hatred for IBO's ...to worsen d whole issue ,me no like Yoruba gals at all,no offence I just love dem amaka,ify,chi and nneoma...so any yoruba lady here just pm pls....and am no mamas boy,Someone here can relate to this story.. Peace

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by adamsflick(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by piagetskinner(m): 12:09am On Feb 17, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
Av bin a guest for over 6 months nw. Wow, so gud to comment. Glad to av joined fully. grin grin
That cool... Welcome on board# take zobo and biscuit
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Religious differences cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by kunlexze(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeeeehyah I feel your pain bro... I just hope you found someone that's worth your time?
sure bro,the guy she dumped me for dumped her also,they ain't together anymore..i'm very happy she left earlier cos she opened the door for someone who understands me better..the evil she has done will continue to hunt her,i've got nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

baba them do you too?? Eeyah i'm so sorry
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by mystry(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2016
she wanted marriage while i never graduate from school

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by xtervaganza(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:
She left me coz she tot she found a better guy. Although it was painful coz she left me exactly a yr after I buried my dad. She was just like she's young and she will still find better guys. And she said d most painful tin in d world. Let's just be friends. Lolzzzzzz after 2 days I realised she's wt a guy she's always calling a cousin. Lolzzzz anyway to cut d story short after d guy used her she came back begging and I took her back with bad intentions of braking her heart back few days to our wedding. My plan might take years to achieve. Buh I swear to my dads grave I will shatter her hrt in return. undecided undecided undecided
thumbs up, bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:
She left me coz she tot she found a better guy. Although it was painful coz she left me exactly a yr after I buried my dad. She was just like she's young and she will still find better guys. And she said d most painful tin in d world. Let's just be friends. Lolzzzzzz after 2 days I realised she's wt a guy she's always calling a cousin. Lolzzzz anyway to cut d story short after d guy used her she came back begging and I took her back with bad intentions of braking her heart back few days to our wedding. My plan might take years to achieve. Buh I swear to my dads grave I will shatter her hrt in return. undecided undecided undecided
Baba abeg its not worth it...look if you dwell on it you keep losing your joy and peace of mind...if you shatter her heart it might have grave consequences that we might not be able to handle...we have heard of situations where woman end her man cos he scattered her heart...we dont want you to enter the same trap...to forgive is divine so my own advice is..if you know you dont love her just please and please let her go now before it escalates.....i don talk my own o Cc Decker , Oliviaarims , Ronald4lif , Tosyne2much , I hope i have spoken well

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by pretty1214(f): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
I dated dis guy 4 4yrs and he has d nerves to introduced me 2 his female friend on Facebook, as d sister 2 his brother's wife, can u imagine dat? It was an insult of d highest order n a blow 2 me. I neva told him, it was over btw us until he called me one day in front of my current boo, I told him 2 stop calling cz he is causing problems in my new relationship n dat I prefer 2 b d sister to d brother's wife (SKEKINA). B4, u knw it, I started getting calls frm members of his family bt it was 2 late by den.

Right nw, he tags me 2 b beautiful bt have a heart of d deepest pit of hell. Who cares?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kjking(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
Av bin a guest for over 6 months nw. Wow, so gud to comment. Glad to av joined fully. grin grin
welcome fully

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
beautycrush24:
He was just too nice and never gets upset. Too perfect for my liking. Whatever i do or say is always right. Doesnt allow me lift a pin. *yawns* boring embarassed

In other news, check www.juicygossips.com.ng and thank me later
your types are the dumb who turn a nice guy into a monster.

Can't imagine how someone would say being too nice is boring. I hope you find one that will ruin you completely cos ur type don't appreciate the nice ones until they meet a guy that use, abuse and dump them.

Forked up brains, idiotic minds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Kunlegzy:
She wanted marriage but I wasn't set.

She is igbo, am yoruba. Her paternal family kicked...

Overall she is the best have dated...

I missed her so much...

She is married though.

I wish her well.

That's one thing about Igbo girls. They are good but marriage thing is like a medal for them. Though I don't see me nearing my own tribe anymore
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Howyeh:
I faithfully dated him for 7 good years,was his mother 4 dz yrs..tuk wat i tag d boldest step of my life by breaking up wit him wen i noticed som hrt-breaking changes in him....knw he alredi had anoda....patiently waited for anoda 10months for a change,wen none cam forth,i moved on!
this is deep
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by tosyne2much(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Baba abeg its not worth it...look if you dwell on it you keep losing your joy and peace of mind...if you shatter her heart it might have grave consequences that we might not be able to handle...we have heard of situations where woman end her man cos he scattered her heart...we dont want you to enter the same trap...to forgive is divine so my own advice is..if you know you dont love her just please and please let her go now before it escalates.....i don talk my own o Cc De.cker , Olivia.arims , Rona.ld4lif , Tosyne2.much , I hope i have spoken well
This is wonderful bro.. Well said cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.