Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (49010 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Call yhur last name....Beat yhur Chest and say "I cannot be played"....Works everytime....Yhu'll know what to do after tat...grin

I must add here Tat I have not conducted any experiments to confirm it tho....

4 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Yuneehk(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:

ladies taught me how to be wicked... I used to be an innocent guy before but now, there is no single iota of innocence in me anymore...

BTW romantic break up dey sweet oh.....

yuneehf, I won't break up with you in a romantic way, I promise... Lolz
Nah.. If romantic breakups are sweet like you say, then lets have ours grin
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by sakabe(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Yuneehk:

Nah.. If romantic breakups are sweet like you say, then lets have ours grin

not yet dear, I don't want to break up with you yet but if you insist... 4, salami street Bogije, Ibeju lekki lagos... dats my address! come for the break up

N:B... I really don't want to do it but na you wan force break up with you because I still Love you dear..

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Yuneehk(f): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:

not yet dear, I don't want to break up with you yet but if you insist... 4, salami street Bogije, Ibeju lekki lagos... dats my address! come for the break up

N:B... I really don't want to do it but na you wan force break up with you because I still Love you dear..

why lag?? Why not abia?? Come over to abia jur
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by sakabe(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Yuneehk:

why lag?? Why not abia?? Come over to abia jur

sweetie, I could do anything for love... send ur address... am on way already....

Romantic break up toh bad
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Smartguy001(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Don't dump her bro...turn her 2 side chick n bleep her hard steady steady, na stupid girl afta dem go say guys no dey try....mcheeeeew Look 4 sum1 dat is wot ur love bro

5 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Smartguy001(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
HonPatrick:
Like what the Bleep is wrong with some ladies? angry

Okay, she's my official girlfriend and her birthday was yesterday, so I took her to a Boutique to get her some things she requested.
I told her I have just 30k to spend, cos I know she can buy things worth 80k if you're not careful. undecided
At the end of the whole *Bae, am I beautiful?*parade the sales attendant calculated the total sum to be #29,500.

When I checked my pocket, I found out that I had only 29k on me. I forgot we bought fuel on our way.
So, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1k...and I promised to return later in the day, but she said "Babe, I swear to god, I don't have any money on me at the moment"
So, to safe the embarrassment, I went to the ATM to get more money. We paid and left.

To cut the story short. When we got home, she went to ease herself in the rest room, while I was in the living room.
Then her phone began to ring so, I opened her bag to get the phone, but I was shocked by what I saw.
I saw 1thousand naira notes inside her bag. Na so I vex comot all the money put am for my pocket. Later, she come dey ask if I took any money from her bag and I replied "I thought you don't have any money on you"

I returned the money though, but I've been angry since yesterday.

If you were in my shoes, will you continue with this kind of relationship or not?

lalasticlala.

Don't dump her bro...turn her 2 side chick n bleep her hard steady steady, na stupid girl afta dem go say guys no dey try....mcheeeeew Look 4 sum1 dat is wot ur love bro

5 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by HonPatrick(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smartguy001:

Okay bro
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by xkris11(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
She don't give a Bleep about u.its obvious she is with u for financial gain.

4 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by erico2k2(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
midehi2:
she is a stingy girl, if it was me i will happily bring the balance out cos i know he will give me back double....but despite that, you were wrong going into her bag, na ur handbag? undecided

dont dump yet, watch out for more lies, then you have concrete stand to dump her to where she belongs
You forgot the point where he said he went to take her fone out to answer

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by abduldope(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Teensway:
see question abeg? u are a big MUMU
seconded cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by timilehing(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think I've watched this movie before undecided
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by addikt(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
So she'll surely leave on her next birthday if you don't have more than 5k...think twice bro...she isn't your load

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Sultanchidi(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dump her sorry ass, b4 she turns u into atm machine. Bitch ass gals trying 2 milk hustling dudes dry
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
There is an adage....which says "don't spend on a girl you don't intend to marry"........ Small things matter in relationships, op has seen the signs so if u choose to ignore u're on ya own.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by repogirl(f): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Another selfish woman on front page, lol.

Op, you know what you have to do. angry
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by omolola15(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oga dump her jare. Some ladies are not worth it i swear. What if you don't have any money in your account? Will you drop your phone or what.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by fetrillion(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Who Is dumping who. D earlier she dumps u d berra for you man.. U av invested a lot of ur hardearned cash on her... The earlier u realises her true intention, d berra for u.. Wise up man n do d needful
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
HonPatrick:

Okay, she's my official girlfriend and her birthday was yesterday, so I took her to a Boutique to get her some things she requested.
I told her I have just 30k to spend, cos I know she can buy things worth 80k if you're not careful. undecided
At the end of the whole *Bae, am I beautiful?*parade the sales attendant calculated the total sum to be #29,500.

When I checked my pocket, I found out that I had only 29k on me. I forgot we bought fuel on our way.
So, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1k...and I promised to return later in the day, but she said "Babe, I swear to god, I don't have any money on me at the moment"
So, to safe the embarrassment, I went to the ATM to get more money. We paid and left.

To cut the story short. When we got home, she went to ease herself in the rest room, while I was in the living room.
Then her phone began to ring so, I opened her bag to get the phone, but I was shocked by what I saw.
I saw 1thousand naira notes inside her bag. Na so I vex comot all the money put am for my pocket. Later, she come dey ask if I took any money from her bag and I replied "I thought you don't have any money on you"

If you were in my shoes, will you continue with this kind of relationship or not?

Man up Cowboy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
[size=13pt]Mumurity....

Brothers, if you are not a comfortable multi millionaire, please let ur spending be like this:

1. Buy her nice gifts (try not to make it phones or ipads except she misplaced hers and so u just thot it fit to surprise her with a replacement).

2. Take her out to nice dates.

When u spend, you shouldnt try giving an impression ur rich but let romance be at the fore. If a girl loves you she will appreciate little thoughtful gestures, even chocolates from a guy she loves will be appreciated than a phone from someone she doesnt.

Dont start what u cant finish..... If shes an olosho to u, feel free to spend lavish, indirectly paying for her coochie smash and bounce. But if u want to spend ur life with her, dont spoil ur relationship by teaching her to be materialistic(if u know chics, they get used to ur first expressions quick e.g if u call her 10 times a day in d begining, she will expect dat forever)....

If i were u id have bought those gifts for her by myself as a surprise then take her on a date.... Ps that chic has another bobo, ur d money machine[/size]

Love doctor Gcode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by abbey621(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Look at it this way, you are an investor! A bad investor but an investor nonetheless grin grin grin grin Now listen up, olosho na 2k to 5k so considering give and take rule of mathematics, you have between 6 to 15 bleeps to collect from her, do it all at once, or steady every week the choice is yours after you can share the wealth, pass her on to one of your friends and let them recycle. Reminds me of 2007 back in OSU, awon eleyi wan badt gan grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Obcglobal(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Always be prudent with your spending, don,t be fooled by today's enjoyment know that tomorrow will always show some hardship believe it or not, thanks
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Doggieman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
midehi2:
she is a stingy girl, if it was me i will happily bring the balance out cos i know he will give me back double....but despite that, you were wrong going into her bag, na ur handbag? undecided

dont dump yet, watch out for more lies, then you have concrete stand to dump her to where she belongs

Did you miss the part he said her phone was ringing? And he tried to help her get it??
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Himsef dey part of guys wey dey spoil dem. N30K on shopping spree....Ok ooooo. Kontinu

Cholls:
my brother that's how some naija women are.........don't blame them blame those useless guys wey spoil dem.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by delors(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
No, don't dump her.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by otswag(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Make sure that relationship doesn't progress beyond this level until you see a genuine improvement. Talk to her ist and If she continues her akagum fingers over a while, dump her silly a*s. U wee regret it if u carry dat kain woman go wedlock. I promise you. Howeva, if she has other bad qualities, Oh boi, ctrl+alt+del with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Maga44567(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
HonPatrick:

Go and thank your God for giving you the opportunity in revelation the rest is in your next line of action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by stonecoldcafe: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
HonPatrick:

Pls search yourself. Perhaps she has borrowed you money like that before but you never repay her back. She may have decided not to give you again cos u have proven to be unreliable and she does not want to quarrel with you no more.

If that is not the case then I'll be weary of such girl. She prove she does not have your back, cannot support you or cover your shame (where such times call for it) I would dump such a woman perhaps not now but on the long run. She simply cannot be relied on and I can't deal!

2 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by AmAlbert(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Only?, thank God o, I don see person wey dey get the kind headache wey I dey get too, make I hear wetin NL's wan talk...
Bruh thanks to God exists happen to you too
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by maryhaam(f): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
All I see is an unreliable boo,op you are very nice instead of going to atm,will ask the sales rep to remove an item,a decent lady should have the smallest 2k in her wallet, let's respect our self abit.

4 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Her hand na superglue grin cheesy

Don't dump her but make sure that will be her last shopping all through the relationship grin grin cheesy
u r mean ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.