Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (48980 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
can i send u a private mail?
why?
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
killerman57:
I don't have any around me, they are all just only good for sex and giving birth to children....... that's exactly only what I use them for.....
dont worry, when you start giving birth, all your daughters will be used too for sex only even rape sef....say Amen to that grin undecided

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by asalimpo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
HonPatrick:
Like what the Bleep is wrong with some ladies? angry

Okay, she's my official girlfriend and her birthday was yesterday, so I took her to a Boutique to get her some things she requested.
I told her I have just 30k to spend, cos I know she can buy things worth 80k if you're not careful. undecided
At the end of the whole *Bae, am I beautiful?*parade the sales attendant calculated the total sum to be #29,500.

When I checked my pocket, I found out that I had only 29k on me. I forgot we bought fuel on our way.
So, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1k...and I promised to return later in the day, but she said "Babe, I swear to god, I don't have any money on me at the moment"
So, to safe the embarrassment, I went to the ATM to get more money. We paid and left.

To cut the story short. When we got home, she went to ease herself in the rest room, while I was in the living room.
Then her phone began to ring so, I opened her bag to get the phone, but I was shocked by what I saw.
I saw 1thousand naira notes inside her bag. Na so I vex comot all the money put am for my pocket. Later, she come dey ask if I took any money from her bag and I replied "I thought you don't have any money on you"

I returned the money though, but I've been angry since yesterday.

If you were in my shoes, will you continue with this kind of relationship or not?

Dump her. Women like her think only of themselves.
#i dont know why women are stingy. Every woman i know is ultra stingy.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
midehi2:
why?
4get
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
4get
cool
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by killerman57: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
midehi2:

dont worry, when you start giving birth, all your daughters will be used too for sex only even rape sef....say Amen to that grin undecided
I sent you a PM, let's hook up.... it'll be discrete not to worry.... pls reply
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
midehi2:

Amen! BTW do not reply any mail from these women haters! They want to turn every lady they meet into sex machines like their fathers did their mothers! It's not their fault, really! I empathize with them,what a waste! cry
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by killerman57: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Amen! BTW do not reply any mail from these women haters! They want to turn every lady they meet into sex machines like their fathers did their mothers! It's not their fault, really! I empathize with them,what a waste! cry
madam, that's your only use Nau? Is there any other Use? That's your use...
asalimpo:

Dump her. Women like her think only of themselves.
#i dont know why women are stingy. Every woman i know is ultra stingy.
greedy is the word.... women don't have large heart.... They re created to just be receivers, so seeing women that gives...... hmm mm..... my brother, I'm 30, and in my whole life, iv seen just 2 or 3, the greed is irritating, almost all university girls are now prostitute, go on runs, and various parties......, what annoys me most is you still hear them telling you , "some men are stingy" things like that dat dey vex me eh....

My brother, I only use women for sex, when I wanna have children , I get one to give me children that will bear my name...... that's all, that's their only use ..
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2016
killerman57:
I sent you a PM, let's hook up.... it'll be discrete not to worry.... pls reply
and you dare sent me a mail, insolence
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Kath5kouture:

yea...he is a total waste

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by killerman57: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2016
midehi2:

and you dare sent me a mail, insolence
and you thought I was Joking? What Insolence? I want to make good use of you.... that's what you meant for.... I'll pay you well wink wink , trust me.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.