Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (16030 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

To be sincere, you're wrong.
Make another guess.
Ahhh, this is unbelieveable i must say.

What About, Anambra, or Abuja, or Owerri, or Delta, or Uyo, or Calabar, or Umuahia, or Enugu, or, or, or?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

There is always a reason for everything we decide to do and every decisions we take. Thats while we re humans, dats while we re not animals nor plants.
Still not gonna tell grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ahhh, this is unbelieveable i must say.

What About, Anambra, or Abuja, or Owerri, or Delta, or Uyo, or Calabar, or Umuahia, or Enugu, or, or, or?
Loool...Mention the 36states already cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Sexytemi(f): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:

embarassed you don't want to be my main concubine? I will buy you a house in Lagos Iceland, I love you my sweet sexytemi, you are definitely the queen of my coccccck

awwww, that's so sweet of u, but i dont want a house @ lagos iceland, i want one @ banana iceland o, filled with lots of palms n light surrounded by water....would u get me that?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

Hehehehe. thats what i even planed doing. lol
But, you wanna tell me where u reside isnt part of the places hv mentioned? Be sincere.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KingRex1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, don't mind him. Y wil he put me nd irnobo in d same category? Lol, I cnt stand dt gay aswr

Y callin my bestie?
lol dat irunboo na case.

Did hateu2 get a ban? Av missed her
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

Still not gonna tell grin
Hmmm. then i gat to make use of the only and last option left. and i do its gonna mk you change your mind bcus its magical.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KingRex1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

Haba tell the guy alredy nw.. U wicked sha lol
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:

I love you too my sweet Valerie, your angry orange pusssssssy always drive me crazy. All the rest are just my concubines.
Nope.I've given you ta Naughty,yer hers now.Goodbye.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, i don't think i wanna keep him, one of d other ladies should, maybe naughtynaughty would grin
Ladies stop fighting because of me embarassed there is enough ripe plantain for the both of you cool
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingRex1:
I'm not wicked. Lol.
Just for fun cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmm. then i gat to make use of the only and last option left. and i do its gonna mk you change your mind bcus its magical.
I'm waiting....
I love magical occurrence cool
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope.I've give you ta Naughty,yer hers now.Goodbye.
I want a divorce ASAP and some money for damages, I know English is not your first language but is this how you will disgrace me when my friends and concubines visit us? angry
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehe. thats what i even planed doing. lol
But, you wanna tell me where u reside isnt part of the places hv mentioned? Be sincere.
Can't say oh! tongue
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Sexytemi(f): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
nooo grin aw pass abeg. I hear his piepie is vry small cheesy

Lol.....so he has a small piepie yet he wants so many ladies, what a big dream for his lil man.

@ pussypounder is it true u have a small piepie?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
I'm waiting.... I love magical occurrence cool
A Warm & Wet Suck on your Lips!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
Can't say oh! tongue
Because you also dnt wanna tell me? more like you dnt wanna tell me anything?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:

I want a divorce ASAP and some money for damages, I know English is not your first language but is this how you will disgrace me when my friends and concubines visit us? angry
Can't divorce what ya never had.An English is my only language!!!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol.....so he has a small piepie yet he wants so many ladies, what a big dream for his lil man.

@ pussypounder is it true u have a small piepie?

Uncle shabo is big, ask queenvalerie, she only wants the tip because mc hammer is too big. If you don't believe me, cummm to me and I will slap your mouth with captain dong angry angry
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingRex1:
lol dat irunboo na case.
Did hateu2 get a ban? Av missed her
yea, d ban wil b ova 2day shaa
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:

Ladies stop fighting because of me embarassed there is enough ripe plantain for the both of you cool
c dis niqqa cheesy

Get away wit ur index finger piepie grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by prettymina(f): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Caringguy:
Prettymina is Okay for me grin
caring for Real?wao am taken ooo..
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingRex1:
hehehehehehe. but you they fvck up o, guy like u they here the toast babe for ur front with no positive to take home and you dey here they shine you 96 teeth.. lol.

Mister man join me put mouth jor mk my ministry quickly move forward. hehehe
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:

Uncle shabo is big, ask queenvalerie, she only wants the tip because mc hammer is too big. If you don't believe me, cummm to me and I will slap your mouth with captain dong angry angry
No comment.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
so you are the small rat behind the moniker? You should be in JSS3 or SS1, have you even developed pubic hair? You are not yet a fagggot what you are showcasing here is signs of imbecillity nothing more, you masturbate daily by dragging your dick up and down wiith vasciiline does not mean you love dicks, attain adult hood first before we know if you are amongst the group to be confined in a ward at psychiatric hospital or 14 yrs behind bars.

Face your junior WAEC and stop talking faggotry, you don't know what it means, lllittle imbecccile. See you black face and giant nose grin
see d fooolish animal.
Now i kno why They said "empty vessels mak d loudest noise" u said i shud post my pics, there it is with my address, wat cn u do? Next time, shutup nd stop making empty threats.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Because you also dnt wanna tell me? more like you dnt wanna tell me anything?
Okay, FCT.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c dis niqqa cheesy

Get away wit ur index finger piepie grin
My sweet concubine, I know you like uncle shabo, don't worry,captain dong is coming to invade your thick forest, please next time you sit on my face trim the forest, you know how I like it baby, trim it and keep a line of little bush in the middle and please don't eat beans and egg, because I know you like food too much so that you will not messsssss on my.face, it does not turn me on angry
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
prettymina:
caring for Real?wao am taken ooo..
Ooooooh undecided
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by prettymina(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Don't get me wrong o b4 this monikers will say am proud am only telling others to stay off that caringguy as taken me tongue
Caringguy:
Ooooooh undecided
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KingRex1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

hehehehehehe. but you they fvck up o, guy like u they here the toast babe for ur front with no positive to take home and you dey here they shine you 96 teeth.. lol.

Mister man join me put mouth jor mk my ministry quickly move forward. hehehe
lol.. The babe no try sha
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
prettymina:
Don't get me wrong o b4 this monikers will say am proud am only telling others to stay off that caringguy as taken me tongue
That's my girlwink
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by prettymina(f): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Blushing tongue tongue but I hope am safe oo...this one na side chick zone..i dey fear main chick beating cheesy
Caringguy:
That's my girlwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.