Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (16033 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I have no reason to doubt that. Who with his or her right senses would dare wanna temper with sleep of an overly pretty and a superbly endowed damsel like you? And not also forgeting, your level of intelligence is shocking and baffling. these re the reasons i always run back to you after going on e-sabbatical.
Awwww...Sweet smiley kiss kiss

You always go on exile, why?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

Awwww...Sweet smiley kiss kiss

You always go on exile, why?
Hmmm.

Mayb bcus i most times find no reason to make nairaland be part of my everyday life.

But am here and ready to stay now, with you ofcourse. But only if you accomodate me with everything, anything, and every part of you.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmm.

Mayb bcus i most times find no reason to make nairaland be part of my everyday life.

But am here and ready to stay now, with you ofcourse. But only if you accomodate me with everything, anything, and every part of you.
Can't guarantee you all that, cos I sometimes go off too.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2016
You wouldnt be wrong nt to guarantee me all that,..ok? Because even God didnt guaranteed us a perfect life when bringing us to earth and thats why he told us we must act and work according to his ways and says before our life would near perfect, not stil even a perfect one.
Mhizkel:

Can't guarantee you all that, cos I sometimes go off too.
I also noticed the emboldened.

But we could turn our going on exiles into a blessing to and for the both of us.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
You wouldnt be wrong nt to guarantee me all that,..ok? Because even God didnt guaranteed us a perfect life when bringing us to earth and thats why he told us we must act and work according to his ways and says before our life would near perfect, not stil even a perfect one.

I also noticed the emboldened.

But we could turn our going on exiles into a blessing to and for the both of us.
And how do we achieve that?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by rosalieene(f): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
most nairalanders are fake!! trust me
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

And how do we achieve that?
You willingly pass me your left hand, i hold it like an egg, and together we walk out of nairaland to a place where no 3rd nor 4th eyes would see whatever we say to each other except we tell them with our mouths.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
rosalieene:
most nairalanders are fake!! trust me
Just like you?

"modified"
*check her profile* you again?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by rosalieene(f): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Just like you?
"modified" *check her profile* you again?
I guess am one of the few real naira landers have we had any encounter before?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You willingly pass me your left hand, i hold it like an egg, and together we walk out of nairaland to a place where no 3rd nor 4th eyes would see whatever we say to each other except we tell them with our mouths.
My hands are glued already grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by IZZIFLOW(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
so far from the girls av seen I would go for Cruzita or Myfantasies....ahahahahaha
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by cruzita(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
IZZIFLOW:
so far from the girls av seen I would go for Cruzita or Myfantasies....ahahahahaha
wedding bells!!!!!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by IZZIFLOW(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
wedding bells!!!!!
hahhahaahahahahaaa ring it louder cos i Love weddings
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
IZZIFLOW:
Waiting for the engagement ring grin

Nd please if u want to propose, do it in a yatch in dubai

Or in Paris
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by IZZIFLOW(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Waiting for the engagement ring grin

Nd please if u want to propose, do it in a yatch in dubai

Or in Paris
Hahahahaahahahaha u go fear Paris...i would Hold unto Ben Murray Bruce words....#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira......we gone do it here in Nigeria hahahaahahahahahaaaa[I got u]
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yeah. you might be right bcus u knw urself more than anyone else would. But you knowing that most nairalanders re living fake lives here means that you might or may nt be among.
rosalieene:

I guess am one of the few real naira landers
have we had any encounter before?
Think about this quoted sentence and you would remember. *I CANT DATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS UNDER 24YRS AND ALSO A STUDENT*
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

Hahahahaahahahaha u go fear Paris...i would Hold unto Ben Murray Bruce words....#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira......we gone do it here in Nigeria hahahaahahahahahaaaa[I got u]
Hmmmmm

Where exactly in naija
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by IZZIFLOW(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Where exactly in naija
ah ahan der ah nice places nah places like parks[maitama amusment parks] games reserves and other great places[dats if am marrying u hahahahahahahahahahaa]
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

My hands are glued already grin
Hehehehehe. you this girl, you re making me crack my brain out to achieve a positive response to you i must admit.

Anyway, thats while there is a "Glue Neutraliser".

And i also feels your hands been glued together is for the positive. Such would offer me the ability of carrying with me all parts of you without leaving anything behind bcus every part of you matters and treasured by me. Tell me, who dnt wanna hv every part of a damsel whose beauty could only be defined by speechless bcus no word was enough to define it? Even oxford advance dictionary couldnt help with one.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

ah ahan der ah nice places nah places like parks[maitama amusment parks] games reserves and other great places[dats if am marrying u hahahahahahahahahahaa]
Well incase u decide to marry me, i want d proposal to be in sambisa forest
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by IZZIFLOW(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Well incase u decide to marry me, i want d proposal to be in sambisa forest
God forbid i marry in dat place no its not with me u wld do dat marriage oo not me lwkmd
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

God forbid i marry in dat place no its not with me u wld do dat marriage oo not me lwkmd
U just broke my heart by denying me my wish

In dat case let me look for another available suitor
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by IZZIFLOW(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
U just broke my heart by denying me my wish

In dat case let me look for another available suitor
awwwww oh darling did I realli hurt u oh dear my sweet,my pie,,my hahahahaahahahaa...........I love u doesnt mean i wld die fr u,,,,,,na bfr dem de du dat 1 Lwkmdieeeee i wld nt risk my life fr love
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe. you this girl, you re making me crack my brain out to achieve a positive response to you i must admit.

Anyway, thats while there is a "Glue Neutraliser".

And i also feels your hands been glued together is for the positive. Such would offer me the ability of carrying with me all parts of you without leaving anything behind bcus every part of you matters and treasured by me. Tell me, who dnt wanna hv every part of a damsel whose beauty could only be defined by speechless bcus no word was enough to define it? Even oxford advance dictionary couldnt help with one.
Not intentional tho grin

I weigh too much for you to carry.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

Not intentional tho grin

I weigh too much for you to carry.
Lol. this slim you or there is another you different frm what your DPs always say?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. this slim you or there is another you different frm what your DPs always say?
LOL.. There's another me tongue
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

LOL.. There's another me tongue
And the other you *The Real You* is what i crave for and not this fvck online rvbbish. *smiles*
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

And the other you *The Real You* is what i crave for and not this fvck online rvbbish. *smiles*
Hehehehehe..Okay.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

Hehehehehe..Okay.
Lol. what does this your messg means? *I'm Just Thing Out Loud & I Pray My Thought Ends Up Been Right*
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KingRex1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
So this thread still dey? I can see Mhizkel fallin for Qatarplayboy already.

Anyway who would i wanna marry on NL? Shes gotta be a queen.. Whrs QueeValerie?? Send my invitation to her!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
So this thread still dey? I can see Mhizkel fallin for Qatarplayboy already.

Anyway who would i wanna marry on NL? Shes gotta be a queen.. Whrs QueeValerie?? Send my invitation to her!
grin grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. what does this your messg means? *I'm Just Thing Out Loud & I Pray My Thought Ends Up Been Right*
It means nothing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship / Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.