Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (16027 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Sexytemi(f): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:
I would marry QueenValerie but cheat on her with refiner, because she allows me to bury my d!ck in her a$$ always embarassed, sometimes I will have 3some with Sexytemi and naughtynaughty because they always allow me to do some nasty stuvvs to them wink I will come in onila mouth, twice!!! angry before giving head to introvert because I want her to be the first to cument smiley I will later go back to my wife QueenValerie and make love to her slowly cool

hmmmmm....for this kin hot afternoon, na wa oooo.....smh.....not only three some, it will be foursome soon o
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
You share same attributes. I know my guess is right.
You might also be wrong, kelechi. thats your name i guess?
Help me! What re these "attributes" i do share with the moniker you mentioned?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:
I would marry QueenValerie but cheat on her with refiner, because she allows me to bury my d!ck in her a$$ always embarassed, sometimes I will have 3some with Sexytemi and n.aughtynaughty because they always allow me to do some nasty stuvvs to them wink I will come in onila mouth, twice!!! angry before giving head to introvert because I want her to be the first to cument smiley I will later go back to my wife QueenValerie and make love to her slowly cool
hey, tot u placd me nd irun.obo in d same place b4 editing dis post?

Its nt cool, not my moniker wit hers. Its so not cool.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

I don't wanna imagine that.
Most times, things we do as humans re things we never imagined we would do. But you know what? We ended up doing them. So, start imaginning yourself do it bcus you may one day end up doing it.
Where do you even reside?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

hmmmmm....for this kin hot afternoon, na wa oooo.....smh.....not only three some, it will be foursome soon o
Baby, I am coming to 9ja soon....I will like to see you, there are 2000 things I will do to your soft water melon and sweet black chocolate a$$ cool
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You might also be wrong, kelechi. thats your name i guess?

Help me! What re these "attributes" i do share with the moniker you mentioned?
LOL...I'm not Kelechi, but some people call me that.

I don't wanna tell cos you might change 'em, making it difficult for me to decipher next time.
Just accept it already.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hey, tot u placd me irun.obo in d same place b4 editing dis post?

my love, You prefer irunobo? Don't worry when I am.back to 9ja, I will allow you to sit on my face wink but please don't messsss angry becos I can see that u like food too much from your do cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Sexytemi(f): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:

Baby, I am coming to 9ja soon....I will like to see you, there are 2000 things I will do to your soft water melon and sweet black chocolate a$$ cool

awww, sorry dear...but this black as.s aint in 9ja, so even if u come u cant see her
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Most times, things we do as humans re things we never imagined we would do. But you know what? We ended up doing them. So, start imaginning yourself do it bcus you may one day end up doing it.
Where do you even reside?
As a human, there are somethings I'm never gonna do. Including the one you requested.

Make a guess.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

As a human, there are somethings I'm never gonna do. Including the one you requested.

Make a guess.
Life do pushes us to doing what we swear we would never do. i once wanted to be a bad boy who wouldnt wear suit nor sleeves, but right now i hardly do without both.

A guess, hmmm. am always good at guessing, but i must admit this is a hard nut to crack.

can i pick 2 diff places in one guess? plssss
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

awww, sorry dear...but this black as.s aint in 9ja, so even if u come u cant see her

angry where are you? I am in Burkina faso now for vacation, I will fly from there to meet you where ever you are, that honey of yours must not escape, I must bury that ripe plantain in your fertile land smiley and later use pairs baby oil to rub all over your big jugs before you sit on my face cool
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:
I would marry QueenValerie but cheat on her with refiner, because she allows me to bury my d!ck in her a$$ always embarassed, sometimes I will have 3some with Sexytemi and naughtynaughty because they always allow me to do some nasty stuvvs to them wink I will come in onila mouth, twice!!! angry before giving head to introvert because I want her to be the first to cument smiley I will later go back to my wife QueenValerie and make love to her slowly cool
Wouldn't happen.
I'd have hired some goons ta break yer legs before you got ta ah one of em. cheesy
Cause I so loooove you darlin'. grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

LOL...I'm not Kelechi, but some people call me that.

I don't wanna tell cos you might change 'em, making it difficult for me to decipher next time.
Just accept it already.

hmmm, tell me .....
Even if i change, i surely would always remember you same way i remembered you with this chat of ours. you knw why? bcus you re always in my mind.

Sorry, but am nt good at accepting half baked cake. So, its either your name or no name. *tongue_out*
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Sexytemi(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
pussypounder:

angry where are you? I am in Burkina faso now for vacation, I will fly from there to meet you where ever you are, that honey of yours must not escape, I must bury that ripe plantain in your fertile land smiley and later use pairs baby oil to rub all over your big jugs before you sit on my face cool

Lol, is that so?

Well, pls queenvalerie come get your king.....and i don't do married men, come get me when u single.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

hmmm, tell me .....
Even if i change, i surely would always remember you same way i remembered you with this chat of ours. you knw why? bcus you re always in my mind.

Sorry, but am nt good at accepting half baked cake. So, its either your name or no name. *tongue_out*
I still insist on not telling tongue

Whichever one you think it is, fine! grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Life do pushes us to doing what we swear we would never do. i once wanted to be a bad boy who wouldnt wear suit nor sleeves, but right now i hardly do without both.

A guess, hmmm. am always good at guessing, but i must admit this is a hard nut to crack.

can i pick 2 diff places in one guess? plssss
It's a different one for me.
Life doesn't push me, I push life.

Sure go ahead.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
I still insist on not telling tongue
Whichever one you think it is, fine! grin
Lol. ehhh, i wont mk it a public discuss if thats your fear, hmmm. Or, what frightens you?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, is that so?

Well, pls queenvalerie come get your king.....and i don't do married men, come get me when u single.
I have no king!
You keep em. smiley with my blessin'
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KingRex1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hey, tot u placd me irun.obo in d same place b4 editing dis post?

hahaha.. So thats the problem. Whers my HateU2 biko?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
I must say, i so much love your always been positive.
Mhizkel:
It's a different one for me. Life doesn't push me, I push life.
Sure go ahead.
Hmm, thanks for request granted.
Porthacourt or Lagos. which of both?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol. ehhh, i wont mk it a public discuss if thats your fear, hmmm.
Or, what frightens you?
Nothing in particular.
I just don't wanna tell.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wouldn't happen.
I'd have hired some goons ta break yer legs before you got ta ah one of em. cheesy
Cause I so loooove you darlin'. grin
I love you too my sweet Valerie, your angry orange pusssssssy always drive me crazy. All the rest are just my concubines.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Sexytemi(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I have no king!
You keep em. smiley with my blessin'

Lol, i don't think i wanna keep him, one of d other ladies should, maybe naughtynaughty would grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
I must say, i so much love your always been positive.

Hmm, thanks for request granted.

Porthacourt or Lagos. which of both?
Wrong cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by sheettle(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
I would marry Aminat508
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
Wrong cheesy
Me wrong? tarr. talk truth jor mk devil shame.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, i don't think i wanna keep him, one of d other ladies should, maybe naughtynaughty would grin
Alright. let's ask er.Naughty you want em
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Me wrong? tarr. talk truth jor mk devil shame.
To be sincere, you're wrong.
Make another guess.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, is that so?

embarassed you don't want to be my main concubine? I will buy you a house in Lagos Iceland, I love you my sweet sexytemi, you are definitely the queen of my coccccck
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

Nothing in particular.
I just don't wanna tell.
There is always a reason for everything we decide to do and every decisions we take. Thats while we re humans, dats while we re not animals nor plants.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingRex1:
hahaha.. So thats the problem. Whers my HateU2 biko?
lol, don't mind him. Y wil he put me nd irnobo in d same category? Lol, I cnt stand dt gay aswr

Y callin my bestie?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

nooo grin aw pass abeg. I hear his piepie is vry small cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.