Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (16025 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
he is one of the few e nuisance left here, complete waste of sperm, borehole anus.
I take it he's only trolling. No fagg0t will come up here chatting such crap.

lets pretend he isn't for real
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I take it he's only trolling. No fagg0t will come up here chatting such crap.

lets pretend he isn't for real
do people rub themselves with shiit/filth to troll? I doubt it.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
do people rub themselves with shiit/filth to troll? I doubt it.
some people are so stvpid and f00lish they'll do anything for attention

TBH, this is going over the sanity boundaries. VERY annoying and disgusting #pukes

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you kidding me right? shocked shocked sad shocked sad
nah. Sorry bro, its d truth.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Durentt:
nah. Sorry bro, its d truth.
oh! What a lost soul

May you be found by God
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! What a lost soul

May you be found by God

k. Thanks
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
you should have at least 2 kids now from your wife, you are still claiming fagggot grin

Mumu
ok, how many do u have?
Thick skulled biitch,pokenosing into what doesn't concern u, with ur long nose. is beryl stopping u frm having kids? undecided go ahead, hav thousands of em.
Stop blabbing lik someone with down syndrome.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
he is one of the few e nuisance left here, complete waste of sperm, borehole anus.
undecided
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Durentt:
ok, how many do u have?
Thick skulled biitch,pokenosing into what doesn't concern u, with ur long nose. is beryl stopping u frm having kids? undecided go ahead, hav thousands of em.
Stop blabbing lik someone with down syndrome.
you are a retarded bastard, scum of the earth, one of mother earth's greatest errors. I have been in this forum long enough to know berly, he got married to a woman years ago and they have a child, yet he still claims to be a fagggot.
Durent the nuisance and wide anusss faggit, you have exposed yourself here as satanic pervert, one day the devil will push you to reveal your pictures, that will be the beginning of the end, what will befall you will be greater than what befell sodom and gomorah. Lost soul!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

mhizkel. you know why? Because she seem to possess the number quality i seek for frm any future wife if i change my mind to get married in future.
She is so "calm and beautifully endowed"
You really don't wanna get married in future?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
ashewoboy:

Toast her jooorh. You can make it a reality.

Mhizkel, na you dey reign nowcheesy. Two guys don choose you now.
Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
you are a retarded bastard, scum of the earth, one of mother earth's greatest errors. I have been in this forum long enough to know berly, he got married to a woman years ago and they have a child, yet he still claims to be a fagggot.
Durent the nuisance and wide anusss faggit, you have exposed yourself here as satanic pervert, one day the devil will push you to reveal your pictures, that will be the beginning of the end, what will befall you will be greater than what befell sodom and gomorah. Lost soul!

meanin? undecided u think am afraid to reveal myself?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
you are a retarded bastard, scum of the earth, one of mother earth's greatest errors. one day the devil will push you to reveal your pictures, that will be the beginning of the end!
ok biitch, i've updated my pics bcuz of u, What else do u need?
My house address: Flat 19, behind berger camp, kubwa abuja.

Phone number: 07017562556

Pls coman catch me along with ur fellow "gay hunters". When am done with u, you'll neva hunt gays again. Foool
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
You really don't wanna get married in future?
I might, i may not. its a matter of choice since marriage isnt a most. I fear i might end up with a woman who isnt calm, pretty and endowed like you.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

Hehehehehe cheesy
Lol. or why dont you do the wooing? lets see your lines, skills and ability to make a guy's heart melt with just words.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I might, i may not. its a matter of choice since marriage isnt a most.
I fear i might end up with a woman who isnt calm, pretty and endowed like you.
ofcourse there're countless number of women who possess the attributes you mentioned. Finding one of them depends on you.
From your posts, it seems you know me so well.
How is that?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Durentt:
ok biitch, i've updated my pics bcuz of u, What else do u need?
My house address: Flat 19, behind berger camp, kubwa abuja.

Phone number: 07017562556

Pls coman catch me along with ur fellow "gay hunters". When am done with u, you'll neva hunt gays again. Foool
so you are the small rat behind the moniker? You should be in JSS3 or SS1, have you even developed pubic hair? You are not yet a fagggot what you are showcasing here is signs of imbecillity nothing more, you masturbate daily by dragging your dick up and down wiith vasciiline does not mean you love dicks, attain adult hood first before we know if you are amongst the group to be confined in a ward at psychiatric hospital or 14 yrs behind bars.

Face your junior WAEC and stop talking faggotry, you don't know what it means, lllittle imbecccile. See you black face and giant nose grin

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol. or why dont you do the wooing? lets see your lines, skills and ability to make a guy's heart melt with just words.
Lol..I've never done that before.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

ofcourse there're countless number of women who possess the attributes you mentioned. Finding one of them depends on you.
From your posts, it seems you know me so well.
How is that?
Yeah, you re absolutely right. but there re nt countless but few. and i feel you re one of the few. i might be right, same way i may also be wrong. so, its left for you to determine my belief with your actions.

Sure, i do know you. i am your nearest future boo, *wink*

Guess, who am i?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

Lol..I've never done that before.
You have never done it before we both know doesnt mean its a crime and it also doesnt mean you should never do it.
Just like you, i also know it weird, but doing it i assure you would make you see yourself as a Super Woman. And also, there is a reason i want you to do it.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Yeah, you re absolutely right. but there re nt countless but few. and i feel you re one of the few. i might be right, same way i may also be wrong. so, its left for you to determine my belief with your actions.

Sure, i do know you. i am your nearest future boo, *wink*

Guess, who am i?
Qatarplayboy, right?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You have never done it before we both know doesnt mean its a crime and it also doesnt mean you should never do it.
Just like you, i also know it weird, but doing it i assure you would make you see yourself as a Super Woman. And also, there is a reason i want you to do it.
I never said it's a crime, but I got no zeal for it.
Amma super woman already cheesy

What could be the reason?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pussypounder(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
I would marry QueenValerie but cheat on her with refiner, because she allows me to bury my d!ck in her a$$ always embarassed, sometimes I will have 3some with Sexytemi and naughtynaughty because they always allow me to do some nasty stuvvs to them wink I will come in onila mouth, twice!!! angry before giving head to introvert because I want her to be the first to cument smiley I will later go back to my wife QueenValerie and make love to her slowly cool

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
I never said it's a crime, but I got no zeal for it. Amma super woman already cheesy
say the truth,its me rytundecided
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
pbs4real:
say the truth,its me rytundecided
Hell NO!!!!!

I want no womanizer grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
Hell NO!!!!!
I want no womanizer grin
i wld change cos of u nah,its only u i wanttongue
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
pbs4real:
i wld change cos of u nah,its only u i wanttongue
Another lie undecided
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

I never said it's a crime, but I got no zeal for it.
Amma super woman already cheesy

I'm nt doubting the fact that indeed you re a super woman already, but been a superb one will totally outclass super.

What, what, what could be my reason? I plan taking over from anywhere your words could take you to. i also want you to imagine yourself in a man's shoe and experience what we men go through to put diff words together and pray it melts a woman's heart.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am gonna marry ADAURE4EVER.
She is cool, pweety and intelligent...
I so much love the babe *winks*
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
Qatarplayboy, right?
Qatarplayboy? *i'm confused* Why do you guess qatarplayboy with your first quess?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Qatarplayboy? *i'm confused*
Why do you guess qatarplayboy with your first quess?
You share same attributes.
I know my guess is right.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I'm nt doubting the fact that indeed you re a super woman already, but been a superb one will totally outclass super.

What, what, what could be my reason? I plan taking over from anywhere your words could take you to. i also want you to imagine yourself in a man's shoe and experience what we men go through to put diff words together and pray it melts a woman's heart.
I don't wanna imagine that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.