Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82466 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ishilove: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ishilove i never old joor, leave me alone lol.
No be you talk sey I be 20 years?

Oya answer o jare cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by HungerBAD: 2:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

No be you talk sey I be 20 years?

Oya answer o jare cheesy

I plead the 5th.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by AreaFada2: 2:26am On Feb 21, 2016
It seems 9ja condones jungle justice a lot.

If indeed the man touched her, he just got away from a sexual offence & assault charge.

He won't be registered and monitored as a sex offender. So other women won't be protected.

She just committed assault & GBH. And got away with it.

The court ought to weigh if the force she used was commensurate, since she did not deny injuring him.

But to most Nigerians, this is just grammar.

Supposedly educated people applauding violence is shocking.
It shows that things don't work well in 9ja, whether it's light or law enforcement/justice.

I had the chance to cheaply use agbero or a senior police officer relative to kick out a chronic debtor tenant. But instead I used the long drawn out legal process. Costing more money.

Nobody is gonna bring change, no matter campaign promises. Changing from a lawless, violent to a civil, cultured and law-abiding society must begin with us.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ishilove: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

I plead the 5th.
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Mostprecious(f): 2:28am On Feb 21, 2016
Dts wat dese guys do all d tym in markets places, all in d name of tryin to sell dia product dai end up touchin u all over. I understnd hw d lady felt, she chop liver sha. Serves hm right nxt tym he'll keep hs hands to hmself nd sell hs product wth hs mouth instead

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cococandy(f): 2:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Good for him.
Wish I had the nerves to do this back then in naija.
Stupid males just look for excuse to touch you anyhow and even have the guts to try to fight you if you show your displeasure.

Especially those open market places. They act like a colony of ant rapists in those areas.
Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cococandy(f): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2016
I totally agree with you guys.

But the truth is that if you want to sue that fellow, you won't even see him to sue the next minute.
He'll just vanish.

AreaFada2:
If indeed the man touched her, he just got away from a sexual offence & assault.
He won't be registered and monitored as a sex offender. So other women won't be protected.
The court ought to weigh if the force she used was commensurate, since she did not deny injuring him.
It shows that things don't work well in 9ja, weather it's light or law enforcement/justice.
I had a chance to cheaply use agbero or senior police officer relative to kick out a chronic debtor tenant. But instead I used the long drawn out legal process. Costing more money.
No body is gonna bring change, no matter campaign promises. Changing from a lawless, violent to a civil, cultured and law-abiding society must begin with us.
banmee:

For the sake of knowledge, i will enlighten you. In Normal societies;

1. Guy touches a girl inappropriately.

2. Girl sues guy for sexual assault.

3. Girl becomes rich and Guy probably goes to jail. it ends there.

If for some reason Girl is insane and decides to take the law into her own hands like a Nigerian, it becomes;

1. Instead of Guy to be in trouble, he then sues Girls for assault and becomes rich.

2. Police file charges on Girl for criminal assault and Girl most likely goes to jail for a long time.

Bros, in normal societies, women are praying some random guy touches them without consent so that they get paid. In Nigeria where the law does not exist, it is jungle justice all they way. I'm glad you agree though; Nigerians are not normal because this scenario would most likely not have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MrCork: 2:39am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
Serves him right. Some men behave like idiots. That's my kind of woman.

^^^^this bush iliiitarate girl difiinately not a wifey material....can't the stewwwwpid woman juss walk away & act like a lady?....this is exactly why we quit datin black women here in London...just..she ain't lightskin(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MrCork: 2:39am On Feb 21, 2016
..black women..all that do is broke people's head!! undecided
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 2:46am On Feb 21, 2016
cococandy:
I totally agree with you guys.

But the truth is that if you want to sue that fellow, you won't even see him to sue the next minute.
He'll just vanish.

My honorable Minister, the point is, where does it end? Jungle justice is too ingrained into the psyche of the average Nigerian. Imagine that there were no people around and the guy decided to retaliate? There probably would be a homicide as we speak. Nigerians can't continue to use the non existent judicial system as an excuse for perpetuating illegality. Change needs to start from each and every one of them. They like blaming the leadership for their woes forgetting that they are the cause of their woes. The leaders they have didn't just fall from the sky. These leaders were once average everyday Nigerians who grew up with a phucked up mentality and are now leading them with the same jacked up mentality. Anyway, you are the only normal minister in PMB's government but one tree cannot make a forest though. grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by seangy4konji: 2:47am On Feb 21, 2016
In as much as I hate women abuse? She is a slut. Wat is she doing in midst of men in the middle of night?

Hoe.

End time slut.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 21, 2016
OP, this your phone is very good o! It has revealed all the witches and wizards in that area from the look of THEIR EYES!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by sukkot: 3:20am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:
Sukkot I sight you grin
Ishi i sight you too oooo hehe. trust the weekend is gbaladun wink cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ministeriallist: 3:21am On Feb 21, 2016
This lady mean ooooo! Guys shd be careful the way they touch women. Otherwise na broken head sure pass. grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:26am On Feb 21, 2016
WHY SHOULD HE SLAP HER IN THE FIRST INSTANCE. OH HE THINKS HE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by FabioPeter: 3:36am On Feb 21, 2016
You do not have the right to put up these pictures, you could be sued.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Jalinco: 3:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Eh yah, and the babe no fine. Some men can touch poopoo!!!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by pussyeater(m): 3:49am On Feb 21, 2016
MrCork:
..black women..all that do is broke people's head!! undecided
This ur eaglich can broke the wall of Jericho oh!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 21, 2016
Omo wait wait... I'm not high but the pictures look like the snapper was drunk or trippy, the snappees look like demonized creatures... Snapshot Needs tripod & photoshop red eye reduction asap
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:21am On Feb 21, 2016
They all look wild and scary.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 21, 2016
AreaFada2:

If indeed the man touched her, he just got away from a sexual offence & assault charge.

It shows that things don't work well in 9ja, whether it's light or law enforcement/justice.

I had the chance to cheaply use agbero or a senior police officer relative to kick out a chronic debtor tenant. But instead I used the long drawn out legal process. Costing more money.

Nobody is gonna bring change, no matter campaign promises. Changing from a lawless, violent to a civil, cultured and law-abiding society must begin with us.

Aaagh Oga where's your office? I'd like an attorney smiley
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by slytubadth(m): 4:30am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
serves him right motherf*cker.some guys can be so irritating .if it were me,I will remove his teeth too

Lwkmd! You?? Remove his tooth? Hahaha! Chest beating!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by slytubadth(m): 4:33am On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Serves him right....
The ones at yaba need to be dealt with too
Have you been a victim before?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by FreeBoss: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Must he touch her to sell his wares?
Man with lustful intention!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by modivaz(f): 4:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Good meal 4 his attitude
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by repogirl(f): 4:50am On Feb 21, 2016
He's a foolish man and deserved it. Why did he slap her? Id'iot.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by xendra: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2016
seangy4konji:
In as much as I hate women abuse? She is a slut. Wat is she doing in midst of men in the middle of night?

Hoe.

End time slut.
And you hate women abuse.
and in your eyes she was the only lady ther.
and 9:30 is midnight.

honestly you dnt have to say you hate women abuse to look good right before you call one you dnt know a slut.....doh..
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cococandy(f): 4:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Still waiting for my special dish tho' tongue grin
banmee:

My honorable Minister, the point is, where does it end? Jungle justice is too ingrained into the psyche of the average Nigerian. Imagine that there were no people around and the guy decided to retaliate? There probably would be a homicide as we speak. Nigerians can't continue to use the non existent judicial system as an excuse for perpetuating illegality. Change needs to start from each and every one of them. They like blaming the leadership for their woes forgetting that they are the cause of their woes. The leaders they have didn't just fall from the sky. These leaders were once average everyday Nigerians who grew up with a phucked up mentality and are now leading them with the same jacked up mentality. Anyway, you are the only normal minister in PMB's government but one tree cannot make a forest though. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by seangy4konji: 5:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Some of her mates are in night vigil in church praying or mosque.

Yes she is a hoe and hustler.

Ewure to ba Baja rin ma je gbe.is she hawking a product?if not then it's her body. Hoe.
xendra:
And you hate women abuse.
and in your eyes she was the only lady ther.
and 9:30 is midnight.

honestly you dnt have to say you hate women abuse to look good right before you call one you dnt know a slut.....doh..
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by evmandy(f): 5:32am On Feb 21, 2016
She over try.
She should target the eyes too next time.
Those haba boys can misbehave a lot.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Churchgeh(f): 5:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Lord save you from Karishika grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.