Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82406 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by kaziblake(f): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
so they hv touched ur thing many times
They dare not... undecided

But they need to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by andrewsmart(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
I wonder wetin day d gal body slf she no even fine d guy Bleep up. anyway na 4lag e happen bcus I know say warri boy no GI let am happen
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by SirShymexx: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ha!

Is that a lady or a tranny?

The guy must be homoerotic for trying to touch a tranny. grin

Sukkot, is that what you went to Lagos for, big bredrin? Touching trannies and that - the most high doesn't like that. grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Enesi47: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
tripplephi:

Nope.. The lady was right... Ladies need to be protectively alert in this wicked times.... Pepper Spray and other self defense stuff should be with them. Many men see ladies as weak and touch them in the name of sales... Ladies be on alert... Some have used charms to touch and make ladies follow them. The lady should have even use karate too. It a thumps up for her. Man should respect the women.
Imao! Like snake monkey shadow abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by me69: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by poshestmina(f): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
The girl dey vex grin grin
Good for those street urchin, if they embarrass you ehn with their lousy mouth

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by manakocha(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
na waiting u want for ya eyes u get for ya head
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
MissSlimbody:
gringringringrin
Serves him right
tonguetonguetongue

If any area boy touches MissSlimbody, I will deal with him personally.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ambi25: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
when your hand refuse to stay in his shelf

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Babyphinas(f): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Some guys are fond of that. Must u touch her to sell woteva u are selling. Serves u right

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by freshvine(f): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
She feels alright now spilling blood.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by mrlaw93(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
See her face. Ugly b1tch
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Bigtoto(f): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
I love the lady!!she reminds me of the other guy that got drilled by a mere female cadet.

Too many uncultured men roaming the streets of civilians.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Serves the guy right. Na so them day hold people before them sell something?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bigtoto:
I love the lady!!she reminds me of the other guy that got drilled by a mere female cadet.

Too many uncultured men roaming the streets of civilians.

but yarnsh no dey bite nah grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by rhymesnoni(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
yea, serves em right.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ekiseme(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
serves him right motherf*cker.some guys can be so irritating .if it were me,I will remove his teeth too
yinmu
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by lobiologs(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Why does it look like she's smiling tho, that dude didn't look before he leaped...
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by mytime24(f): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Na change cuz am

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nicepoker(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
The lady na nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by damilareoye: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy.....
Bae ain't smiling

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Justicealh3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Waw, man bcf, anoda time 3ry it again death is ur next fwture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by refiner(f): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
hehhehe....I don't know wat guys gain by touching women in anywer dey like in d public!!!.....good for him!undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Justicealh3(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
The lady na nairalander.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by okuneddie(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
this local no even look remorseful.....Na husband beater this one go be o.....and GU why u gondey touch her body anyhow with ur hand....slap her face with money she go laff in Chinese
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yewade in the making
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by samlex21(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its like she had been Raped before... D guy know no say she no like "Touching Body"
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Onyiido: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
mayonnaise:
She should be dealt with appropriately.
For what

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by linearity: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Based on the second picture, the story is not true....

You can not stand casually and without caution, also letting your guards down and turning your back towards someone who just used a club to break your head a moment ago, especially when that person is standing right beside you, with no one in between; and you had sworn to annihilate that person a few moments ago, but for the intervention of people.

Plus, the recipient of your previous annihilation threats and who had broken your head, does not even care about you or looked concerned that you might carry out your threats to annihilate her, but instead she completely ignored you, while focusing absentmindedly on something else.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by SirWarlock: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Nntorrr tongue to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.