Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82411 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You are too harsh joor. If I hired her, I get best of all world's.
(1) She cooks for me
(2) She protects me
(3) She keeps me and my bed warm (free), part of the bonus perks of the job!!!!

Hahaha...@3 free things dey kill ooo.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Don't be too suresmiley

I am very very very very very very very sure.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2016
banmee:

I am very very very very very very very sure.

Don't besmiley
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Don't besmiley

I am. cool
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Lexusgs430: 1:00am On Feb 21, 2016
iyke926:

Hahaha...@3 free things dey kill ooo.
Would kill me softly!!!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by tammie24: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Madam
you did well
all these ibo traders that can't keep their hands to themselves
so annoying
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by opribo(m): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2016
A woman breaks a man's head for touching her. That woman should go and be thanking her stars to still be alive.
The same body some other fellow somewhere will be manhandling anyhow. Well, I can't say much because the OP did not tell us specifically where the man was touching.
Some of all these girls that will be pretending meanwhile when you catch them you will be shocked what they do.
I suspect the victim and the girl probably know each other before that's why she had the boldness to break a man's head, the story has not yet ended as I'm sure there will be a part 2.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Jolumania432(m): 1:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Just happening now at Tejuosho Market in Lagos. This lady claimed that the man touched her inappropriately and while she was trying to reprimand him, he slapped her for speaking against what he did and the next thing that she did was to look for a club and break his head.

If not for the swift intervention of passers-by, it would have escalated into something more violent as the guy was bent on revenge and he swore heaven and hell to annihilate the lady. He claimed he was only trying to sell a product to her

Has the lady acted wrong??

More pictures

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/lady-breaks-guys-head-for-touching-her.html

Today is My Birthday...My Nairaland brothers pls help me tank God for keeping me till dis day
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by DedeNkem: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2016
For the fact that we don't know happened there, I will judge the situation from what the two said.

The girl claimed he touched her inapropriately while the guy claimed he was trying to sell her something.

Could a woman attack a man for inapropriate touching? Yes. It's very plausible and normal.
Could a woman physically attack a man for trying to sell something to her? No. Unless the man does more than "trying to sell something".

So Ladies and Gentle Men, the MAN is quilty! He's lying. He couldn't even say what he wanted to sell to her because I believe there was absolutely nothing to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Pamelayoung: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Serves him right. Those yaba guys are fond of that, this should serve as a warning to others.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by JayJustus(m): 1:15am On Feb 21, 2016
who do we believe now what if the woman was high on some imported venezuelan weed??
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by abdelmaleeq(m): 1:16am On Feb 21, 2016
mayonnaise:
She should be dealt with appropriately.

Wats dz one saying #shoroniyen
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ameboismyhobby(f): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Na wa ooo. She be Gold?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by taryur(m): 1:25am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=mytime24 post=43109441]Na change cuz am[/quo

change indeed!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MissingBudget: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Bigcake:
God punish you n your family... The black witch of a girl is an agent of devil or maybe the devil himself.... and you small idiot could not even say anything about the blood flow.

God bless you and your family. Amen!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MissingBudget: 1:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Oddon:
SAVAGE

Pervert
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MissingBudget: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2016
banmee:

And that is the normal way to react abi? Keyword being "NORMAL". Nigerians are just animals. In a normal society, the guy would be rich right now and the lady would be going to jail for the next five to ten years.

In a normal society, he would have thought twice before touching her inappropriately.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by sukkot: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2016
SirShymexx:
Ha!

Is that a lady or a tranny?

The guy must be homoerotic for trying to touch a tranny. grin

Sukkot, is that what you went to Lagos for, big bredrin? Touching trannies and that - the most high doesn't like that. grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ishilove: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reminds me of Ojota of those days.

For those old enough to remember Ojota Lagos of those days, then you will know what those interstate motor park touts use to subject women through, in the guise of trying to make them get into their vehicles.

These guys will touch any woman, married or single on any part of their body and get away with it.

You don't go around touching women inappropriately,as men should learn to respect the opposite Sex.

Serves this dude right.

See them. The 'aged' ones of Nairaland
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ishilove: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Sukkot I sight you grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by laoma15(m): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2016
It is absolutely wrong to touch a lady in innapropriate manner. That amount to molestation and its wrong. Ladies has to be protected. Marketing your wares does not give you any moral right to touch anyone.

This was a common practice with sellers at Yaba and other places.The "abokis" at yaba does it as well.

It simply shows that most guys need to be taught about respecting women. If you do that in developed countries, you will find yourself in jail.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by HungerBAD: 1:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

See them. The 'aged' ones of Nairaland

Lol.

Ojota was the route to my University in the South(undergraduate), My Service in the East, And my Postgraduate Education in the East too. I am a proud Veteran of the Ojota Motor Park.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 21, 2016
She has a right to defend herself and some of these boys just lack any sort of decorum
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by pussyeater(m): 1:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Bigcake:
God punish you n your family... The black witch of a girl is an agent of devil or maybe the devil himself.... and you small idiot could not even say anything about the blood flow.
Oga shut the Fork up! U Ediot! You must be a y.ibo fool
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:

In a normal society, he would have thought twice before touching her inappropriately.

For the sake of knowledge, i will enlighten you. In Normal societies;

1. Guy touches a girl inappropriately.

2. Girl sues guy for sexual assault.

3. Girl becomes rich and Guy probably goes to jail. it ends there.

If for some reason Girl is insane and decides to take the law into her own hands like a Nigerian, it becomes;

1. Instead of Guy to be in trouble, he then sues Girls for assault and becomes rich.

2. Police file charges on Girl for criminal assault and Girl most likely goes to jail for a long time.

Bros, in normal societies, women are praying some random guy touches them without consent so that they get paid. In Nigeria where the law does not exist, it is jungle justice all they way. I'm glad you agree though; Nigerians are not normal because this scenario would most likely not have happened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by shypapa(m): 1:58am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=MissSlimbody post=43106353]gringringringrin
Serves him right
tonguetonguetongue. I no kuku say anything
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by shypapa(m): 1:58am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=MissSlimbody post=43106353]gringringringrin
Serves him right
tonguetonguetongue. I no kuku say anything kotinu
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ReachHard: 2:00am On Feb 21, 2016
SELF-DEFENCE is key my dear

Some Naija guys are beasts these days, especially the ones on heat...So don't think I'm just making a blanket statement.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ishilove: 2:01am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Ojota was the route to my University in the South(undergraduate), My Service in the East, And my Postgraduate Education in the East too. I am a proud Veteran of the Ojota Motor Park.

How many years ago was this? grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 21, 2016
grin grin grin Feels good to be back grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by nextstep(m): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Serves him right... At first I thought she should have warned him, but after reading I see she did. Then he slapped her! For warning him?

I'm guessing he needs more clubs on his head before learning to respect women. Idiot
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by HungerBAD: 2:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

How many years ago was this? grin

Ishilove i never old joor, leave me alone lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.